[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

-Title may or may not change in its lifetime-

 

A fantasy world where there are dungeons and dragons, magic and swords, and, of course, heroes. Franz, a obscure legend at the trade, is a very special type of hero. He and his companions at arms are shrunk by the rare art of shrinking magic. What will become of him and his men?

 

-Summary may or may not change in its lifetime-


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Crush, Fantasy, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4923 Read: 4549
Published: February 14 2016 Updated: February 14 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Thank you for reading this story

 Have a nice reading

Feel free to leave a review or criticism to help improve my abilities as a writer.

1. Chapter 1: The hero by Flowenol Cinur [Reviews - 1] (4923 words)

Good is not nice and a hero does not simply fit into one archetype...

Until they do

And it happens a lot.