- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is not a story, and actually has a serious tone to it, so be warned.

All these stories, images, and videos of giant women. To some people it seems to click right into our heads. But to other people, they might wonder why the hell are we fantasising about women (or men) bigger than us. Why are we wasting our time on an impossible fetish? The scientific word for the giantess fetish is Macrophilia. I loved to think about giant women, and how wonderful it would be if they were real life. With the help of the Internet, it has become actually visible in my head. Seriously, those Media Impact videos are a good time in my opinion. Now I am able to create my own giantess content through writing. None of the people I know in real life know about my giantess fetish. They won’t understand. They will question me. I don’t want to bother going through why I am sexually attracted to giant women. But seriously, what’s the deal? Is it just because those giant boobs will be even bigger? And why is it always a small guy and a big woman, not the other way around? Maybe Macrophilia isn’t the playful fetish you always thought it was. Maybe it has a deeper meaning behind it. Macrophilia, the giantess fetish, is more than you think it is.

Humans have the tendency of wanting the impossible. Why do you think all those fantasy and sci fi stories are out there? Why is The Lord of the Rings or Star Wars the blockbuster films nowadays, not Lincoln? We love what isn’t real. We love to create. What if there is a world where you got to decide everything that happened in it? Welcome to your imagination, where facts aren’t decided for you and you can make whatever you want. Welcome to freedom. We have come to a time where sex is normal. We find whatever normal is boring. We need something new. Thus came unique fetishes. Beastiality is one. There are also weird ones like getting peed on or amputation, but let’s not go into those. The point is, even though those are strange and all, they’re possible. People with the giantess fetish are people who want more than what we have. Doesn’t mean we’re selfish, just that we are more creative than others. I mean, wouldn’t it be wonderful being between breasts, legs, or butt cheeks? The only not wonderful thing is that it’s impossible. And the impossible is exactly what we want.

But why giant women? Why does the thought of a towering building sized woman make some individuals extremely horny? The answer is: history and society. I don’t have much of an interest in history, but I will admit, it is amazing how literally everything happening right now connects itself to history. Did you know the problems with ISIS dates back to 500 years ago? But how does Macrophilia find itself a place in history? From the beginning of time, there was always one dominant race: men. Men were the driving people for the race, for the most part at least. I know a book where there are 100 world impacting rulers in Europe, and guess how many are women? A mind blowing two. Two rulers out of a hundred are female. If you didn't catch it, that’s not a lot. Even other famous people. I can name a number of male people right away: Jesus, Napoleon, Da Vinci, I could go on. Famous women in the past? What was that pilot’s name? Even in modern days, why are only one of the Avengers female? Can we have the girl saving the guy for a change? My point is, the male gender was, and still may be although things are improving, the dominant gender in society. Now connect back to what I said before about people wanting the impossible. Men fantasising over giant women and women fantasising about small men. Men want to be small and fragile because they are tired of being dominant, and the other way around for women. It may not have much to do with different ways of sex, but more to do with dominance.

Macrophilia is definitely an interesting fetish a lot of people probably have without giving it a reason. You have to realise how the fact that men being dominant and how people crave the impossible plays the key role to this fetish. I hope you took something out of this text. Go enjoy them Everest boobs and Grand Canyon vaginas, but always keep what I said in the back of your head as you do so.

 

Chapter End Notes:

How was it? Did I do good? Is it understandable, what I said? Please leave a review and leave what YOU think about the giantess fetish. And no, no sequels.