- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Leslie spends her day at her friend Kira's house.

Mike was constantly being beat against the rough pavement of the sidewalk as Leslie walked on nonethewiser. The black goop that had stuck to him from the sole of her shoe was attracting all sorts of dirt from the sidewalk and sticking it to him. But he was still tangled in the frayed shoe lace and was helpless as she walked and nauseated him with the constant movement. On occasion the lace he was on was tossed beneath her shoe and Mike had to deal with the pressure of her weight and the nastiness of the sole. He hoped in vain his screams would reach his sister's ears, but they didn't, and there was nothing he could do.

The rough edges of the sidewalk changed into grass as Leslie took off the path across a field. The grass was wet and soaked Mike as she walked across. Small blades of grass stuck themselves to him, and he got many small cuts from the sharp blades of grass. Leslie never lifted her foot high enough, and the frayed shoelace was dragged through the grass with each step she took. Upon landing, the lace was smashed into the ground and Mike was planted face first into the muddy ground. Again, the lace was tossed beneath her shoe and Mike was smushed into the dirty mud. It coated the lace and Mike himself and completely destroyed the zero chance he had of getting noticed. He was simply dirt. 

Leslie continued her walking, completely unaware of the torture she was placing upon her older brother by simply walking. In fact, she was quite enjoying her walk. Mike was not. He was in hell which only got worse with each step she took. And she kept taking them. More steps, and more steps. Until finally, several minutes later, Leslie arrived at her friend Kira's house. Leslie was welcomed inside, and told to remove her shoes. Kira's mom was having a neat freak day and, well, shoes are dirty. The motion finally stopped for Mike, and from what he could see through the mud and dirt covering him, he was inside a house. 

Any feeling he was beginning to regain in his right arm was gone now. In fact, his whole body was beaten and defeated. When he was first shrunk and stuck in Leslie's lace, he was easily able to reach up and untie himself. Now, he was just too damn worn out to do that. And he only had one arm to do it with. So he just quit. He was done. He wasn't going to fight it. He was stuck, and that was that. He needed his rest, besides, he wasn't at his own house anyway, why even get off and be stuck somewhere else? No, he was just going to stay with Leslie's shoes. That was for the best. So he shut his eyes, and tried to rest as best as he could. All the while, the dirt and mud around him was beginning to dry and harden. 

---

Kira's mother, Claire, came down the stairs to speak with her daughter. She had been cleaning upstairs and wanted her daughter to make sure to clean downstairs as well. Upon reaching the landing, her dirt senses kick in and she saw the dirty, mud-caked shoes laying on the floor. She bent down and picked them up, then ran her finger across the lace, unknowing of the small flakes of dried dirt she knocked loose. They flakes feel to the floor by her bare feet. Slightly annoyed, she set the shoes back down and went to find her daughter. 

She walked into the living room to see her daughter sitting on the couch with her friend. She called Kira over, whom Leslie followed. She pointed out the shoes to which Leslie admitted guilt. Afterward, Claire made sure to tell her daughter to help clean the place up. Sweep, vacuum, all that stuff. She even gave the okay for her friend to help her. Claire headed back upstairs to finish her cleaning up there. 

"I told you she was on some cleaning craze," Kira said. "Don't worry about your shoes. It's whatever, she won't care come tomorrow."
"So are we going to clean then? Apparently I've been volunteered to help you." Leslie said. 
"Man, look at this place! Look at the floor, it's already clean!" Kira said, gesturing down at the floor beneath their feet, when she noticed something. "Oh look, an ant," she said as she swiftly and without thought smashed it beneath her big toe. "Okay, so maybe the place is a bit dirty..."
"Ha! Anyway, we can just work separately, get this done faster. I can sweep, I'm a pro at it. Done it once, haha! Just...need to know where your broom is."
"Right this way, miss 'pro'," Kira said, leading her to the closet. "I guess I'll vacuum then. Or at least try to. I don't think I've ever used this thing. How hard can it be to figure out?"

Leslie set about sweeping the hardwood floor, while Kira spent more time than one should getting the vacuum set up. But she eventually got it and began to vacuum up the carpeted area. 

---

Mike was awoken from his slumber as he found himself and the dirt around him being lifted high into the air at an extreme speed. Despite the dried mud around him, the gust scratched at his face and forced him to close his eyes. Once everything settled he opened his eyes and was welcomed by the titanic, supermassive women, who he had never seen before in his life, staring down at, not him, but the lace he was still fixated to. His view was replaced by a massive finger as it smashed into him, and he felt himself being ripped from the lace along with many other boulders of dirt. Still encased in some dried mud, he found himself free falling down the open abyss to the floor.

He and the mud flake landed with a smack on the floor, and once again Mike found himself placed between the massive feet of someone. He had compared himself to a piece of dirt before, but now it was just mean. Now, he literally was a piece of dirt, a literally speck compared to the looming massive object know as feet. From his view he could see little flakes of dirt already stuck to the feet. Flakes that looked bigger than the one Mike was currently trapped in. He was a speck among specks. Truly insignificant. And before he had a chance to even prepare for it, he became one of those specks as the giant foot moved over slightly, and pressed down onto Mike, right under the ball.

Mike's body was mashed into the fold of the foot, and if he wasn't already covered in dirt, he would have been. The pressure, and the smell, increased around Mike, but it was just the beginning, as he was lifted into the air, hovering for not even half a second, before he was brutally smashed back into the hardwood floor. He and the dirt flake had gotten stuck and wedged in the folds of the foot, and were being carried along for the ride. More unbearable pressure, before the weightlessness took over again. But it didn't last. It never lasted, before he was shoved mercilessly into the hardwood floor, again and again. Another step. And another, and now Mike felt himself dislodging from the foot folds, but not before being slammed into the ground once more. The foot sat on Mike, and so did the pressure.

After what felt like an eternity, the pressure released, and thankfully Mike was not taken up. Though, he now found himself in a similar, if not worse position. He was still wrapped by the dried mud, preventing his movement. In front of him sat two pairs of feet, one coated by a pair of socks-they belonged to Leslie, he knew-and one bare, and from what he could tell, extremely dirty on the soles. Mike scanned his eyes upwards as best as he could, and was able to make out the massive forms of the two girls standing above him. It was no wonder no one could see him. He could barely make out who was right above him. He was nothing but a speck. A speck stuck inside another speck of dirt. 

Although stationary, the toes on the feet began to lift and lower, giving Mike a terrifying view of his next door neighbors. The bottom of Leslie's socked toes had turned much darker, and he could see the puff balls sticking out. He had already been there once, and he was horrified of that. The bare toes were much worse. The bottom of the toes were nothing but dirt, turned a tainted dark color by the layers of filth that had accumulated on them. Mike wondered if this girl had ever taken a shower. He didn't want to know. Mike's attention was swiped by a giant beast that was an ant traversing near the massive feet. He was about to get a demonstration of the power those feet held.

If Mike hadn't noticed the ant in the first place, he never would have know it was there. In the blink of an eye, the massive toe had moved and was atop the ant, obliterating it to pulp beneath her toe. It was absolutely terrifying. It wasn't over. The sound of fresh dirt grating against the floor berated Mike's ears as the massive foot slide across the ground, right towards his worthless form. It stopped short of him, but the damage was done. He was completely and utterly dwarfed by this big toe. The mangled remains of the ant that was just destroyed remain stuck to the toe, and Mike was given a front row view of the guts spilled all over the toe. He could see the layers of dirt and grime that had adhered themselves to the toe, it mixing with the guts to make the nastiest paste Mike had ever seen. And no, Mike was certain she did not take showers. Despite the extreme disgust Mike was feeling at the moment, despite the total humiliation he was feeling as a result of being this meaningless to a girl's toe, despite everything he had endured, it wasn't over. And he could do nothing as the toe descended upon him, and Mike felt himself mashed into the paste that had formed from the grime and guts.

Mike felt the puke recede down his throat. He had been in gross situations before. This was no different. The hard exoskeleton that remained of the ant was pressed against Mike, and the nasty paste that had formed coated him and got into his nose and mouth. On top of all of that, or rather, on top of him, was the massive weight of this girl's toe, uncaring and unknowingly squishing this human being further into the pasty mess and the grimy layers of dirt. Mike couldn't believe this was really happening. He was a human being! He was human! And this girl was treating him as less than dirt. And she didn't even know. A few days ago he had been normal, now he was...he didn't even know what he was. Other than insignificant. 

He wasn't even surprised when the toe lifted up and he was brought along with it. The paste had dried somewhat and Mike was helpless as the massive toe lifted, and slammed back into the hardwood floor. The hard exterior of the ant smashed into Mike and created the grossest cracking sound he ever heard. But it continued as she kept walking, and Mike could do nothing but be taken along for the ride. It continued, just as it always continued, just as it always will for poor Mike. 


The human speck was smashed twice, three times, a fourth as Kira walked down the hall. Each time his pathetic body was crushed and lathered in the disgusting and grimy paste that surrounded him. Every nook and cranny on his body was covered, and each step covered more. Even places he didn't know he had were covered. The motion of stepping wasn't even a concern at this point. It didn't even matter. The pressure of her stepping down on him, and just the texture of everything and the smell of it all was overwhelming. The motion didn't even exist to him, not in his world anymore. And then the hardwood floor turn to spiky, sharp spikes that was a rug. And it was the lack of motion that Mike noticed, as he was yanked from the toe, and prickled by the rug that he now found himself on. 

Although he was free from the toe, the pasty remains and hard body of the ant stayed with and covered him. He was a miniature speck stuck within a tiny speck on the massive rug. Even on the impossible chance someone not only noticed the tiny ant guts on the carpet, but chose to inspect it closer, he would be near impossible to see. He was one with it now. And soon he knew where he would be next, when a powerful roar erupted from somewhere near. It took Mike a few moments to realize what it was, but eventually the sound came to him. The roar of a vacuum cleaner had never sounded so terrifying. 

Mike couldn't see it, but he could feel the rumbling power of the vacuum cleaner as it rode across the very rug he was on. He tried with everything he had to move, but he was helplessly stuck within the paste. He wasn't going anywhere. He was beginning to resign himself to simple food for the vacuum cleaner. Before long the vacuum entered his small range of vision, and trailing behind it were the disgusting and repulsive feet that had brought him to this hell. The vacuum got closer and closer to his position, the roar getting ever louder with no way to block his ears. And it stopped, only a few inches from him. The vacuum stood over him, dwarfing him. The power made him and the paste shake, but not get sucked it. And then it backed away as if to taunt him. Only to return a second later and again stop within a few inches. Then it went back, and forth, and it was driving Mike mad. Finally, it moved forward and showed no signs of stopping. Mike screamed in terror as the gigantic roaring beast drove straight towards him.

And ran right over him. The sticky residue from the past had adhered him and the other mess to the rug enough to avoid being sucked into the dark abyss as it quickly ran over him. Fortunately the giantess looming above didn't notice the tiny speck, lest she go back for another round. Unfortunately, the giantess looming above didn't notice the tiny speck, and let her disgusting, repulsive foot land directly on it. While the sticky residue helped Mike survived the quick moving vacuum, Kira's foot was not quick in it's pressure, and the sticky residue forced Mike to stick to the sole, and be brought along with it. 

Mike was smashed face first into even more dirty and filth on the sole as he was continually crushed into it with each step she took. Each time her foot contacted the floor, more layers of dirt coated her foot, and within a few steps Mike was buried in it, and lost beneath the dirt, still stuck to her sole. The world became pitch black and all he knew was darkness and the recurring pressure of her stepping. Still, more dirt buried him deeper and deeper to her sole. Even the roar of the vacuum was but a mere squeak as he got further and further buried. 

---

Kira, satisfied with her vacuuming job, turned it off and set it aside, not even bothering to bring it back to the closet. She and Leslie took a seat on the couch and returned to the conversation they were having before her mother made them do whatever that was. 
"Your feet are disgusting," Leslie said as she bent down to scratch her leg and noticed Kira's feet. She had no idea her older brother was a mere speck lost and buried beneath the very dirt she was looking at.
"Oh yeah," Kira said, flipping her foot around to face herself. "It's been awhile, haha." She looked at the dirt on her foot for a second. She too had no idea her friend's brother was covered and stuck to the very dirt she was looking at. After a good enough look, Kira took her finger and spread it across the filthy sole of her foot, scooping up a nice pile of dirt and other atrocities in the process. And unknowingly with that, one really tiny person. She rolled the dirt between her fingers and made the nastiest sphere ever created. "Hey, check this out!" Kira said as she raised the dirt sphere above her mouth. "How much will you give me to eat this!?"
"Ew, that's nasty! Get rid of that!" Leslie said, legitimately disgusted by her friend. 
"Aw, you're no fun," Kira said as she flicked the dirt sphere away, not even remotely curious where it landed.

---

Mike had lost all sense of everything. The darkness was enveloping everything and all his senses. He didn't even feel it when the foot he was on was swung around. A rough rumbling awoke his senses, and light blinded his eyes as a massive finger scraped him off the sole, along with a mountain of dirt. Mike was rolled and squished between the grossest dirt and muck he had ever experienced. On the bright side he was separated from the hard ant body, but on the dark side, the sticky residue held fast, and after the torment of being balled up, Mike found himself stuck to the outer surface of the dirt sphere. It wasn't desirable, but it was downright pleasant compared to what he was just in. That was until his view was changed, and he was looking down into the maw of a beast.

Mike screamed as he stared at the giant open mouth of Kira. Behind her giant white walls and beastly tongue laid an endless abyss to places Mike never wanted to be. But it was not to be as he was lowered down and back to safety. Not for long though as he and the dirt sphere were rocketed away as Kira flicked it from her finger towards the unknown. Through fortuitous good luck alone, Mike was launched separate from the sphere, and sent directly towards his sister's hand, just as she was pulling something out of her pocket. Mike, spinning rapidly in the air, landed back first onto some sticky, giving surface he couldn't identify, covered in some kind of waxy paper. He could identify the fact he was now traveling right back to the person he was flung from, who was looking down at him with mild interest. She grabbed the object Mike was stuck on and started unwrapping it, before Mike realized he was heading right back to what he had just avoided: Kira's mouth.

---

"Here, I have some gum. That's better than dirt, seriously. " Leslie said, taking a couple pieces from her pocket. She had no idea her speck of a brother landed on one of the pieces she was about to give her friend. "Can't believe you were gonna eat that."
Kira took the piece of gum, unwrapped it, and tossed it in her mouth and began chewing. The two of them talked some more and did other things which didn't matter in the long run, all the while chewing on their pieces of gum. Once it started to lose it's flavor, Kira was prepared to spit hers out in the trash, but was convinced by Leslie to blow a bubble first. Which she did to jaw dropping amazingness to Leslie. Once she gathered the gum back, she spit it out into the nasty garbage, said her goodbyes to Leslie, who then headed back home.

---

Mike screamed as he and gum piece were flung into the dark misty maw of Kira. Her tongue folded the gum and Mike was compressed between both ends before a massive pressure that was her teeth smashed down and squished the gum and Mike. His body and his hair and every part of him was ripped and stretched as Kira widened her teeth and Mike was in immense pain, until her teeth closed and the pressure crushed him. Saliva quickly invaded and soaked and mushed the gum and Mike and made it ten times worse than it already was. All the while the overwhelming scent of mint invaded Mike's senses. He hated mint. 

Kira continued chewing and chewing and chewing and each chew gave Mike barely enough time to gather his breath and continue living, and the salivated gum gave just enough cushion to not completely crush him. The chewing kept going. Never let up. Didn't stop. It continued, and continued, and Mike lost all sense of time and how long it had even been since he was tossed into this hell hole. After however long it had been, the motion changed, and Mike, now on the outside and one chew away from ending it all with a shot from her teeth, was being propelled forward toward her now opening maw. As the bubble behind him expanded, Mike was pushed further ahead, and was now staring at his sister, who looked at him amazed without a care in the world. And then, it popped.

Mike was sent flying from the now gone bubble, and as if all the planets had aligned on the very day a blue moon was occurring, Mike landed smack dab on his sister's wad of gum as her mouth hung open. And with a plop, the chewing continued, now in his sister's mouth. Chew chew chew his sister went none the wiser of the hell she was putting her brother through. But her brother was the last thing on her mind as she made her way back home, ready to finish her day.

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 14.