- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Everyone gets ready for bed.

Mike's body was moving. His limbs were moving. He was free from the chip of nail polish that had stuck him in place oh so long ago. His arms were free to flap about as he went soaring through the air. His legs flipped over as he rolled through the air. He was easily disoriented from the motion he was in. Even still, he felt an unbearable sharp paint jutting from his right arm. The constant movement certainly didn't help matters. Mike wasn't really sure where he was going, or where he even was aside from inside the bathroom. And finally, after a second or two, Mike crash landed into a forest of white and green poles.

Mike was okay. He kept his eyes close as his mind caught up with his body. He didn't move, but still his arm was in turmoil. The sound of running water was soozing to his ears, just about the only thing soothing to him at this point. He slowly opened his eyes and found he was caught up in giant green strands. They had been holding him in place, and he noticed he was suspended well above the ground, at least, what to him was the ground. Mike surveyed the area around where he was and saw what was clearly the bathroom sink, and in the far distance across the sink laid the top tank of the toilet. Well thank  goodness he hadn't ended up in there. Mike looked around a bit more, and as he reconstructed the bathroom layout in his mind, he noticed one thing he couldn't see, which must have been where he was. It was then he realized he was stuck in the bristles of someone's toothbrush.

Mike knew he would have to get down eventually, but at the moment he felt safe. Jen was taking a shower, and he knew she usually took long ones. Right now, Mike was focusing on something more important: his arm. The pain in his right arm had died down now that he wasn't flying through the air, but he quickly realized the bigger issue. His arm wouldn't move. It wouldn't listen to him. It was basically dead weight. Mike was no doctor, so he couldn't say for sure if it was broken or not, but he did know that not being able to move it wasn't good. He also became aware that although free from the chip of nail polish, he was still coated purple. Of course the water wouldn't have washed it off of him, that's basically how nail polish worked. Still, that was the least of his issues right now. 

Mike tried to climb his way down the toothbrush bristles, but found it pretty hard. His limp arm made it only harder, and the slippery coating on the bristles made him risk falling with no soft landing below. To top it all off, the overwhelming scent of mint invaded his body and nose. Granted, it smelled a hell of a lot better than feet or shoes, but Mike wasn't particularly found of mint. After awhile, Mike had gotten nowhere, and Jen was finishing with her shower. Not really acknowledging what was happening, Mike was given the full view of his naked sister as she stepped out of the shower. 

He felt ashamed. They were family, yeah. And he knew that Jen had seen him naked when he was a kid before, but it just didn't feel right now. Mike turned away and shut his eyes and drifted his thoughts elsewhere. Whose toothbrush was this? The bristles were green, right? Mike knew it wasn't his then, he had gotten a blue one. That sucked, if he had gotten in his he would have been safe. Of course he had to land in someone else's. But whose? Jen kept hers somewhere else to "keep it clean". That sounded like her. That left Molly and Leslie. A loud clank snapped Mike from his thoughts and brought him back to his puny reality. He must have been thinking for way longer than he thought. Jen had already left, and someone else was standing in front of the sink. Mike looked down at the source of the noise and identified a large tube of toothpaste, and looked up at the figure to see the form of his younger sister Leslie standing there, looking in the mirror. 

---

Leslie wanted until Jen was finished in the bathroom before heading in there to brush her teeth. She stilled planned on staying up for a few hours, but wanted to get this chore over with so she wouldn't forget later. Once the room was free, she got her toothpaste and headed in. Setting it down, she spent a few minutes looking in the mirror admiring herself and the work she did today. She did feel good about it. Plus she knew a secret about Jen no one else did yet! That made her feel even better. Happy with herself, she picked up her green toothbrush, dropped a dollop of toothpaste on it, and began to brush her teeth.

Leslie spend a few good minutes brushing, making sure to get every part of her teeth even her wisdom teeth which had just barely started growing in. She was hoping they wouldn't be an issue, but they still had time. She had lost track of time before Molly knocked on the door asking her to hurry up. Leslie, finished brushing, gathered up the paste with a mess of saliva and spit it out into the sink before cleaning the rest of it out of her mouth. She noticed a small glob of unliquefied toothpaste in the sink. Molly had yelled at her before for leaving that in there, and she didn't want to have to deal with that again. Leslie scooped the glob up with her finger, and unceremoniously deposited it into the toilet right next to her, not even paying attention as it landed at the front end an inch or so above the water level. She cleaned her finger off, and left as Molly entered.

Molly really needed to use the bathroom, and once Leslie had finished she hurried in and took a seat on the toilet. Relieved at a finally empty bladder, she didn't even look down or notice as she urinated on the very same glob of toothpaste her sister had just dropped in there. The force scraped it off the end and dropped it into the toilet water, mixing it and diluting it. She then quickly wiped and got up, pulling her shorts on as she did so.

---

Mike stared up from the forest he was in at his giant younger sister looming over the sink. Of course, he was in Leslie's toothbrush. Why wouldn't he be!? Mike was helpless at the entire toothbrush was lifted, giving him some trouble holding on with one good arm. Soon it was titled horizontal and Mike found himself in between the forest of bristles. They stopped him from falling all the down into it, but stopped form from moving in general. Mike knew was was coming next and looked up to see the form of what any normal sized person would classify as a UFO. A giant circle opening filled with blue goop started blowing a bubble as the goop spit out of the tube and plopped atop the brushed and on top of Mike. The smell of mint was intoxicating and made Mike choke, but he was still in the bristles. This didn't last long as the toothbrush was flipped upside down, removing Mike from the hold they had on him, but tossing him directly into the glob of paste.

Mike could only see darkness as his face was against the toothpaste, but even in darkness he could tell he had entered the cavern that was his sister's mouth. And he was already afraid. The paste made contact with Leslie's teeth and spread apart, allowing Mike ample time to breath, not so fresh, but minty, air. Then he started moving. Back and forth Mike was dragged across the rough and sharp forms of Leslie's teeth. The layer of toothpaste around him made it so he didn't make contact with her teeth at first, sparing him a world of pain. But he wasn't without torture as Leslie continued to brush her teeth every which way. 

Mike was still very much caught up in the bristles as the layer of toothpaste started to vanish and soon he was beginning to feel the bone-hard texture of Leslie's teeth as he was being rubbed against them. It didn't feel good. Mike was soaked with the liquidy toothpaste and saliva mixture and felt ironically dirty being covered with a cleaning product. After a few more brushes Mike was flicked off the bristles and fell with a splash into a tiny pool of pasty liquid that had formed at the lower end of Leslie's mouth under her tongue. 

The small portion of light shining in through the opening in Leslie's mouth fitting the toothbrush was enough to illuminate the blue tinted swap Mike found himself in. Mike had been underneath his sister's feet, trampled on beneath dirty shoes, swept up with dirt, but this...this was the most repulsive thing he had dealt with so far. More toothpaste fell from her teeth and was joined with an ever flowing river of saliva that continued to feed the swamp he was in and make it all the more disgusting. On occasion Leslie's tongue would fall upon the swamp, spreading it out and submerging Mike into it, who was already having a hell of a time staying afloat in the blue mess. The humid moist cavern only made matters worse as Mike only wished for this hell to end. 

After what felt like an eternity inside his sister's mouth, Mike felt himself being forcefully pushed around and moved up. More saliva was added to the swamp as it started to form a barrier around Mike surrounding him in a ball of nasty. He felt himself mushed into something, but it was hard to say when everything already felt wet. He felt him and swamp get pushed and funneled through an opening, and light returned to Mike's world. He and the glob of toothpaste plopped into the sink. The liquid portion of it was easily washed down the drain, but Mike found himself in a tiny, unliquefied glob stuck there as he looked up at his younger sister as she spit more of the mess right onto him, reminding him even further of his insignificance to her. 

Once more Leslie spit onto the glob of toothpaste, though this time less toothpaste and more saliva. After the assault, Mike looked up at his sister as she showed no signs of caring about the torment she had just put him through. As far as she was concerned, she had simply brushed her teeth. Why would she ever think her own brother was in the toothpaste she had just used? As such, she showed no signs of caring about the fate of her brother she didn't even know she literally held in her hand as her finger came down and scooped up the glob of toothpaste he was in. 

Mike screamed with everything he had at his sister, but it did nothing. She was never going to hear his worthless cries. After being teased so much, this was it. She was going to wash him down the drain with the toothpaste and that would be the end of him. If only he could be so lucky. Mike felt himself whisked away and soon the view of his sister and the sink changed to him staring down into the giant opening to the pool he never wanted to be in. But it was to be as Mike felt himself and the glob fall from Leslie's hand and approach the toilet. 

The glob absorbed a lot of the impact, saving Mike from a crash landing, but that was the least of his worries as he looked at his new surrounding. Giant white walls encased him in a oval shape. Just below him stretching out farther than he thought possible was a huge lake of water, and looking down into he saw his final destination. Mike was stuck fast in the glob of toothpaste, but he wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Did it even matter? It was only a matter of time before someone...went. And then what? He was finished. And it was sooner, rather than later, as the sky darkened and someone had already taken up residence at the throne above him. 

Mike barely had time to even look up as the cascade of liquid bore down on his meaningless form. He was easily removed from the disintegrating toothpaste and splashed about into the lake below. Although the liquid raining down from above was clear, it was most definitely urine. Mike couldn't even believe his predicament. He was being peed on. His own sister was pissing on him. Had he really sunk this low? Did he really mean this little now? Before he was being treated like dirt, but at least that was something people acknowledged. Now he was waste. He was a bodily byproduct. He was something that was literally discarded from the human body for being worthless. That was Mike now, and it was from his own sister. He didn't know how he could get any lower than this. Still being berated by the waterfall of urine, he looked down into the toilet. He knew how. 

Some of the urine had gotten into Mike's eyes and even his mouth and it was not a good drink. The toothpaste swamp had been better than piss. Soon the waterfall stopped and afterwards dropped a giant white cloth that touched the water and instantly became soaked. By now Mike was laying on his back as spread out as he could. He was too tired to be treading this giant lake anymore, and with his bum arm what was the point. Spreading out allowed his body to float so long as he didn't move, and what did he need to move for anyway? There was no way out of this. Staring up, he saw the giant figure of his sister Molly standing over the toilet. Not a care in the world. Not in the slightest bit even aware of the watery grave she was sending her brother to. And he watched as she brought her finger over the the handled, not even bothering to look down at the useless waste she left in the toilet.

---

After she had finished, Molly pulled her shorts up, and turned around to face the toilet it. She brought her finger over to the handle, and started pressing down. 

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 12.