- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back sorry had some problems and weird life choices but I'm back so if the voice of the story seems different it's because there's a whole 3 year Gap. Enjoy!

  I could believe this. Not only had the girl I fantasized About every night played with me like a toy she seem genuinely interested in me. She even farted bare butt in my face. I'm not saying it didn't stink, but I wouldn't mind her doing it again. If my cloths were off. Her boobs where amazing, and I got to be in her battle bra. It smelled really good they must wash there cloth often. Wonder how much there laundry bill is? Plus the best part of all she kissed me, and ment it. Girls can kiss lots of guys, and it mean nothing, but she actually likes me. So maybe this could work even though I could only see her when She's in town or online. I looked up at her, she smiled as me and curt waved walking back to the entrance with the weird secretary lady.     Ember yelled "don't forget to message me in two weeks when I'm at the next event. I'll be waiting for you to get off the thing called school!" I yelled back, "of course my fair maiden your hero will not let you down." She brushed and my heart stopped. Never in my life had I made a girl blush let alone the girl I liked. A girls from another world. A monster to most but to me her smile ment the whole world. I looked at her face and for a moment it reminded me of the girl with the green hair. There was no way they could be related could they?

 

We got to the door and the woman stopped us. She looked at us and said "you need to know that this never happened and even if it ever happens again it never happened. Not only could I lose my job i could lose me life over this. Now remember that, don't ever come here unless you are first contacted or I will not let you in. If you persist there will be dire consequences, do i make myself clear?" We both  nodded in agreeance   terrified of this woman realizing that everything we just did could get us killed.

 Why are you helping then?l. She  paused then looked at us seriously, then said "these girls aren't the monster you think they are. I have never felt scare or thought anna, or ember, or even angel hair was going to eat or hurt me. That's just any act, they put up to cope with the Horrors they have to commit for the world to think they are what they say they are. They are really just glorified porn stars for a corrupted  Society that hates them for something  they' were Never a part .of. I said to much." She shut the door and we where left with more questions but felt thing we never knew where now answered . she was are only way into the place and we were just going to have to trust her. For Ember and Angel , we needed to help them in any way we could. We got on bus then went home I got on my lap top and saw the email  that Ember sent me. She was so huge when she sat on me i thought I was going to go up her butt. Then she farted on me it was weird but i liked it. I watched over and over again realizing she never seem so happy to just play with someone and not have eat them when she's done. I shut the lap top and looked at my poster on the wall it was her in the battle bra and purple panties That read, you  reading this will be come a new stain. She never sat on anyone  so they were not stained.

I kind of wished she had sat on me in it. But to even touch her made me so happy. I closed my eyes and slept till I noticed the world was spinning and Ember was standing of me in her bikini looking hungry. She bent over and sat on me and farted. Then She looked down at me with a hungry horny looking smile with tung out drooling. It dripped out and on to my face. I called out to Ember "what is wrong? She smile then said in a demonic voice nothing my little  snack. She bent down and put her butt on me then said "you want to be part of me don't you. You want me to swallow you and make you part of my ass. She farted then said it time eat. She rubbed her butt on me and I felt myself be sucked into her butt. I felt scard and happy but realized this isnt what I want. I yelled out Ember not like this i want to be your friend not just your food. But it was to late her anus closed and i was turned into fat. I woke up breathing hard and looked around to realize my computer had a few missed message. I looked it was Ember she sent me I pick of her in her battle bra and purple fuzzy pants while pointing in between her boobs telling me she wanted me there. I sent her a message already miss you, had a weird nightmare dream about you eating me with your butt. She responded hours later saying kinky butt not to worry because she only eats cute boys with her mouth. Then sent a 2 second video of her farting on me and said  butt for you I would make exception then sent a pick of her butt crack and asked if i wanted to move in. I laughed then said i was good. She said good I would rather you in my mouth any way. I laughed she sent a pic of her mouth open with her toung out like she wanted my  body in her mouth. She laughed emoji and i said Ember don't think you have to be a sex symbol when talking to me. I like you as you. She took a minute to answer then said ok, but remember if your my boy friend then that means your mine. You call me, I can call you and if i want to be sexy to you then just enjoy it. I do, it's so weird being able to talk to someone and they not just worship me and ignore everything i say. But I still want you to worship me. Even If all you say is goddess your ass is so hot I want to be eaten by it. If I'm horny make me not horny get me off on your weird or cute fantasy . I have nothing better to do." I laughed then said I have always wanted to see you in a movie as a giant monster. I could be a young boy in a village and your a giant monster girl that eats boys. So you take me back to your layer to eat me then notice home handsome I am. She blushed then said if that was a movie I would play in it just for you and maybe the director would let me be naked the whole movie. If I'm raiding and eating villages I'd rather  be nude .. Then when I find a cute boy like you I can take him back to my layer in my pussy. she bushed then i put my hand in pants. After an hour of role playing she blushed and told she was shocked  I roleplayed with her since she never really did it before. I laughed then asked how she could be so sexy yet  innocent she laughed then told me good night and I told her good night and shut off the pc.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it was so short will go back and edit.