- Text Size +

It wasn't until I was unpacking in my first apartment that I finally admitted to myself that I was going to start taking women.  I was emptying a box of stuff that had been sitting on the shelves high in the back of the closet of my room at my folks' house for years.  Buried under some old comic books was a fading yellow carton with a picture of a pipe on the lid.  I detested my father's smoking habit, but I always liked the smell of (unburnt) tobacco.  Despite my fondness for the scent, however, I hadn't opened the carton once in the ten years since I had hastily hidden the medallion inside.

Lifting the lid now, surrounded by the flotsam of my adolescence, I realized that this was why I had worked extra shifts and saved up for the deposit to get my own place after the obligatory freshman year in the dorms.  What I now knew I had been subconsciously planning would require privacy.

The medallion itself was unremarkable.  A thin, brassy oval the size of a crushed grapeskin with MAKE A WISH embossed on one side, it resembled a cheap souvenir made from a flattened penny.  It didn't even much impress my nine-year-old self, back on that terrible day when I discovered that it only granted a very specific kind of wish.

I even knew who I was going to take first.  She was in my intro Comp class last semester.  Her first name was Rosa, but if I had ever learned her last name I had since forgotten it.  She was short and curvy with long straight dark hair, and whenever I saw her my mind drifted to thoughts of how soft and pliant her flesh must be and what it would feel like to rake my teeth across her shoulders, her belly, her thighs.  I had to bring her back here, where I could finally have my way with her.

I didn't acquire many furnishings for my new place, but I didn't require much.  A pair of small shears, some Scotch tape, some Q-Tips, perhaps a few twist-ties.  Oh, and a magnifying glass; there was one in that Junior Scientist kit my aunt gave me when I was eleven.

I didn't have Rosa in any of my classes this semester, so it took a week to stalk her and figure out her routine.  I quickly determined that she went to the Student Union every Wednesday afternoon, but it took another week for me to work up the nerve to follow her all the way.

I hadn't dared trying to use the medallion again after the first, near-accidental use.  I say "accidental" because while I had indeed wished for what happened, I had never expected it to work.  I truly hadn't wanted anything bad to happen to Tommy, and I was still trying to get my head around what had happened when our dog got to him.  Luckily for me, parents didn't keep as close track of their kids' whereabouts back then as they do now.

After Tommy, I buried the medallion at the back of my closet and in the back of my mind.  I now realized that I had been regarding it as a kind of emergency superpower, a last resort if nothing else worked.  For better or worse, I had somehow gotten by without ever putting it to the test.

But now I was dealing with desires that couldn't be satisfied in any other way.  I'd made out with girls, and I had even had a girlfriend in high school until she got a scholarship across the country and we both decided to call it off.  I'd made some friends at college and we've gone out for a good time, but that had nothing to do with the feelings had gripped me ever since I first laid eyes on Rosa.

I'm sure a shrink would have a field day going back and forth on whether I had always wanted to take girls or if I only started wanting it after the medallion showed me it was possible.  As I followed Rosa across campus at a distance of around forty feet, however, rubbing the medallion between my fingers in my pocket, I was just as sure it didn't make the slightest difference.

She went up the main steps and merged with the scrum of students drawn by the pizza special, but there was no chance I could lose her.  Keeping to her usual pattern, she passed the cafeteria and took the stairs down to the basement.  As dark as the stairway was, there was too much traffic for me to take her there.  I closed the distance and let her swaying hips draw me after her.  She didn't have a clue what was coming.

Rosa turned into one of the study lounges, and I wondered if I needed to take her now before anyone else arrived.  I passed the entry to the lounge and casually glanced inside and saw that I was too late; Rosa was talking to two other women already seated.

I continued down the corridor until I reached a water fountain.  As I bent my lips to the cold trickle, I debated whether I should leave and try again later.  I rejected this notion almost immediately in favor of a far more enticing idea: I would take them all.

Pinching the medallion between my thumb and forefinger, I walked back to the lounge and took a better look at my prey.  Rosa was sitting at a long table, unpacking her books.  Sitting next to her was a woman with dark brown skin and short curly dark hair, consulting a thick text.  Reclined in a soft chair near the doorway was a taller woman with red hair tied in a ponytail.

They had clearly claimed the entire lounge for their use, and I'm afraid I stood there gawking for a good while.  I might have even let my mouth fall open a bit.  Rosa and the woman with the curly dark hair were looking at me and talking.  I don't think Rosa used the other woman's name, but I she looked like a Claire so that's how I thought of her.

The red-headed woman decided to finally end my interruption of their studies and stood up.  She was taller than me, and from her jersey and sweatpants, I thought she might have been some sort of athlete; volleyball, perhaps.  I decided to call her Heidi.  Her face was very stern, and I knew it was now or never.  I looked at all three women at once and, rubbing the medallion between my fingers, I envisioned them as much easier to take.  And then they were.

There was no sound, no puff of smoke.  Just as with Tommy ten years earlier, all three women had become much easier to play with when reduced to around two inches in height.  Heidi had been right in my face, and now she was at my feet, looking around in confusion.

Rosa and Claire had disappeared behind and beneath the table.  My palms itched at the idea of Rosa huddled back there, ready to be taken, and I rounded the table and found both women, each trapped on the seat of a chair now much too big for them.  I opened the thick leather satchel I had long intended for this purpose and gathered Rosa into my hand.  Her tiny legs, ass, and tits felt wonderful against my fingers, but the look of uncomprehending terror on her face almost paralyzed me with glee.  Only Claire's squeak of alarm snapped me out of it.

I opened my fist over the satchel and Rosa tumbled pitifully inside.  I snatched Claire up and also dropped her on her round ass in my bag.  Then I looked up and realized my mistake in not taking Heidi first.  She was running flat out for the hallway.  I don't know what she hoped to accomplish, but I kind of admired her spirit.  I hurried back to the front of the lounge and stepped right into Heidi's path.  Remarkably, she tried to vault my enormous shoe, but she snagged a leg on my laces and went sprawling across the threshold to the lounge.  I knelt and easily took her into my grasp.

When I stood up, however, I saw that two guys had been approaching the lounge and now stood about three feet in front of me.  Not only had they clearly seen me collect Heidi, they were looking right at her in my fist, chirping for help.

I jammed my free hand into my pocket and found the medallion.  Pinching it, I imagined the new arrivals as only an inch tall, and then they were.  Dumping the squalling Heidi into the satchel and closing the clasp, I poked my head out into the hallway to see if anyone had seen the two new students seemingly vanish.  There didn't seem to be any witnesses around, and even better, I didn't see any surveillance cameras covering that portion of the hallway.  Then I thought to check the lounge itself, and fortunately there weren't any cameras in there, either.  I would have to be more thorough about such things in the future.

The two one-inch dudes hadn't moved very far, and I swept both of them into my fist.  I dropped them into my shirt pocket, and while their tiny struggles might have been apparent to a close observer, they weren't going to stay there long.

I had to walk down a couple of different corridors before I found the men's room.  There was a guy at the sink who looked right at me and showed absolutely no awareness that I had just abducted five people.  I went into a stall and latched the door behind me.  I fished one of the tiny dudes out of my shirt pocket, and with a flick of my wrist I sailed him screaming into the toilet—plunk!

I pulled the second guy out, but I paused, holding him tight between my thumb and forefinger.  Aware that the guy at the sink still hadn't left, I looked closely at my inch-high captive.  His tiny mouth was moving, and I think he was crying.  I tilted my head and brought him closer, and I heard a slight buzzing, but it was just the cries of the guy treading water in the toilet, echoing in the bowl.

I started to press my fingers together, and I saw the eyes of the tiny guy caught between them bug out.  Neither the dude outside the stall nor anyone else in the world noticed as the one-inch-tall guy's face first turned purple then gouted blood onto my fingertips.  Rubbing my fingers together, it was nothing at all for me to grind his bones to paste.

I tore off a scrap of toilet paper and wiped the remains from my fingers.  I dropped the wad into toilet and looked down on the first deposit.  I considered pissing on him to make my visit to the stall seem more plausible, but then I decided he wasn't even that important.  I flushed the toilet and didn't look back as I left the stall.

I hugged the satchel tight for the entire walk across campus and down the street to my building and up the stairs to my apartment.  I didn't want anyone seeing the sides bulge out, but I couldn't even feel my captives myself.  I teased myself that I hadn't really done it, that it had just been an elaborate daydream, but then I would glance down at the satchel and my heart would race with realization.

Closing my apartment door behind me, I felt like I was exhaling for the first time since I pinched the medallion in the study lounge.  Then I launched myself toward my desk and sat down, lifting the satchel's strap over my head and settling it on my lap.  Taking a deep breath, I opened the clasp and folded back the flap.

They all blinked at the light, but only Heidi looked up at me.  I reached my hand in and Claire shrieked and tried to crawl away, so of course I grabbed her first.  Plucking her by her tiny ankle, I lifted her up and out.  She made a vain grab at the side of the satchel as I raised her past, but breaking her grip didn't even register with me.

I had already placed a fishbowl on the desk in anticipation of Rosa's arrival, but Claire was its first occupant as I lowered her onto the cold glass bottom.  She lay there for some time, hyperventilating and trying to orient herself in the strange landscape.

Rosa was huddled in a dark corner of my satchel, but when I opened it wider the light fell on her and she looked up with a delicious expression of helplessness.  She neither moved nor broke eye contact as my hand curled around her.  I brought her close enough to smell her hair conditioner, her eyes widened, and my chest filled with awe.  She saw me, saw what I wanted, and I felt her tiny body tremble as that knowledge passed through and settled within her.

I might have stayed in that moment forever, but shrill profanities shouted upwards by Heidi goaded me onward.  I lowered Rosa into the fishbowl and didn't completely let go until I was sure she had found her footing.  She and Claire immediately rushed together and embraced.

Heidi batted at my hand as it approached her, but I easily pinned her arms to her sides and lifted her out.  I held her before my face just long enough to spot the fear in her eyes, then I casually shucked her out of my grasp and into the fishbowl.

I folded my hands underneath my chin and brought my face down to the glass cell.  "You will all now get completely undressed," I said.

Claire let out a short sob, and Heidi pulled her to her chest.  Heidi whispered in Claire's ear, then turned to look up at me, hands on her hips.  "Forget it, perv!"

Even though I had expected only to take Rosa, who I never really imagined would defy me, I was ready for a response like this.  I opened a desk drawer and removed an X-Acto knife—last used to trim excess plastic from role-playing-game figurines—and brandished it casually but prominently.

"I can slice your clothes off, if you like," I said, "but then you'll have nothing left to wear.  Your call."

They all looked at each other, and it was Rosa who started disrobing first.  Claire and Heidi soon followed, and eventually all three were standing naked, hands over their breasts and privates, their tiny clothes in a pile.   I reached into the bowl and gathered all three tiny women into my fist.  They grunted and cried out as their naked bodies were pressed together by my fingers.  I lifted them out and with my other hand I dumped the remaining contents of the fishbowl onto the desktop.  Then I returned the squirming women to their prison.

I got out a pair of tweezers and the magnifying glass and started going through their tiny effects.  A metallic flake fell out of Claire's jacket, and closer observation revealed it to be her shrunken phone.  It looked like she had been trying to dial 911 but apparently she was now "out of network."  Another lucky break; I probably should have experimented with the medallion before my first taking, but prudence had failed to compete with the thought of taking Rosa home in my pouch.

Just to make sure all the shrunken phones were offline and not just those on Claire's discount carrier, I plucked and examined every article of my captives' clothing, including their microscopic panties.  "Go ahead and sniff 'em, why doncha?"  I refused to look up at Heidi's barb, but it was worth a smirk.

Once I had all three phones together in a pile in front of the fishbowl and their clothes in a ziploc bag in the drawer, a demonstration was in order.  I went to the kitchen and returned with a hammer.  I brought the head down hard a half-dozen times, each strike further pulverizing the tiny devices and sending jarring tremors through the desktop and fishbowl to the shrunken women.  The first slam elicited shrieks from at least two of them and knocked them all off their feet.  I set the hammer down and swept the phone-powder into a small glass of water, which I then dumped in the toilet and flushed away.

When I returned to the desk, Claire was still sitting on the bottom of the fishbowl and hugging her knees to herself.  Rosa was down on one knee with her arm around Claire, but she was looking up at me.  Provocatively, Heidi was standing, hands still on her bony hips, facing away from me.  I didn't think twice before reaching in and grabbing Heidi.

I swiveled my chair away from the desk and leaned forward to set Heidi on the hardwood floor.  As she reoriented herself after the rapid descent, I stood up and over her, placing one foot on each side of her looking down with my hands on my own hips.  I smiled when she couldn't help looking up at me and taking an involuntary step backward.

Then she took off.

Cleverly, she ran forward between my legs and under the desk, and I immediately lost sight of her.  Careful not to jostle the desk, I turned around and knelt down, and it was a frantic dozen seconds before I spotted her.  She had made it all the way underneath the cheap bistro table I was using as a nightstand.  I groaned as I realized her intended destination.

Instead of scrimping along another month to save up for a cheap futon bed, I was too impatient to get my own place not to take with me the heavy oak bedframe my parents had gotten for me when I was a teenager.  I regretted my decision as soon as I took it apart and loaded the thick pieces into the car.  After I put it back together in the apartment, I swore that it wouldn't follow me to my next place, planning instead to give it to anyone willing to disassemble it and haul it away.

I leaped after Heidi and tried to block her with my foot again, but I was too late and I sighed petulantly as I saw her tiny figure dart into the darkness under my bed.

I sat down and rubbed the bridge of my nose.  To attain complete access to the space beneath the bed, I would have had to remove both the mattress and the box springs as well as the supporting slats.  By the time I had done all that, she could have escaped to anywhere.

Had I obtained a vacuum cleaner it would have been fun using it to capture Heidi, but of course I hadn't bothered with that yet.  Something with a long reach . . .

I stood up and opened the closet and—yes!  I still had the broom from when I first moved in.  I grabbed it got down on my hands and knees and peered under the bed.  It took a couple of seconds, but I then saw her silhouette augmenting the shadow of one of the corner posts.

I slid forward onto the dusty floor and reached for her, but she sprinted toward the far post.  I adjusted my grip on the broom handle and thrust the straw end into her path.  She skidded to a halt just before the broom slammed into the wall, but she was unable to evade the bristles as I swept the broom—and her—back towards me.  At the end she tried to squeeze under the straws, but I just pinned her to the floor until I could slide her into my grasp.

"These dust-bunnies are getting out of control!" I said as I brought Heidi wriggling to my face.  She flinched as I blew a sharp puff of air at her head, her red hair flying totally unkempt.

I stood the broom in a corner and sat on my bed and tilted Heidi backwards, her head pointed away from me.  She reflexively closed her strong legs, but I easily pried them apart with my free hand.

I could see the toned muscles of her ass straining with her thighs as she resisted me.  Above them was her tiny pink pussy, tufted with narrowly-groomed strawberry hair.  My tongue darted out, and I only gazed at her a moment more before bringing her crotch to my mouth.

Her tiny heels kicked at my cheeks as I slid my tongue over her taint and ground it into her pussy.  She screamed and pounded her fists on my fingers, but I was lost to sensation as my lips closed on her abdomen and I slurped my backwash out of her nether parts.

I don't remember doing it, but at some point I scooted fully onto my bed, and my free hand found its way into my pants.  I held Heidi slightly away from my face so that I could gather her legs into my mouth.  I do remember pausing to slick the palm of my jerking hand before taking her sinewy legs between my jaws.

My tongue held total domination over the shrunken woman, no matter how much she writhed.  As I shoved her further into my mouth, she clutched my fingers and tried to pull herself out.  My tongue curled up over her head and her cries were suddenly muted as she vanished behind my lips, and I almost swooned.

I had to close my eyes and savor my mouthful.  The slightest twitch from my jaws and this strong young woman would lose a limb, have her back broken, or feel her skull crushed.  Every last millimeter of her athletic body was open to molestation by my tongue and my teeth.  And still she screamed and struggled and pounded my gums.  I doubted she would have kept resisting if she knew how much it aroused me.

My strokes along my shaft were autonomic now, my other hand clutching the sheets.  My tongue slammed Heidi to the roof of my mouth and pulsed between her legs and across her belly and chest.  Her desperate wailing buzzed against my lips, I tilted my head back against the wall, and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to swallow her down.

My orgasm came just as she passed behind my ribs, and I was totally unprepared for either the warm exhilaration of my actions or the undirected spray of my spunk.  I just sat there, my stiffy still in my jizzed fist, my other hand on my belly, feeling her kick.

I had never planned on eating anyone, but now that I had, it made perfect sense.  I contained Heidi wholly, and soon my body would take what it needed from her.  Her life would be sacrificed for the satisfaction of my appetites, and no evidence of my taking would ever be found.  My cock gasped as another wave of euphoria passed through me.

Then I remembered Rosa and Claire.  How much had they seen?  Absurdly, I was momentarily ashamed at the thought of being seen while jerking off, but then I considered the mouthy Heidi, suffocating and dissolving in my gut, and my composure returned.

Nevertheless, my pants were still covered with cum.  I sat up and used my dry hand to pull my shirt over my head.  I walked over to the desk, and one glimpse at the tiny women told me that they had seen everything.  Claire had her face in her hands and her shoulders were shaking, and Rosa was looking up at me, her arms crossed and hands rubbing her upper arms.  I draped my shirt over the fishbowl and walked into the bathroom.

My thoughts raced as I took a shower.  Was this going to happen to every woman I took?  Was I going to go through them like Hot Pockets?  Would I have to establish some elaborate random pattern in order to avoid detection?  Or would I just shrink anyone who came close to the truth?

Toweling off, I still didn't know what to do next with Rosa and Claire.  I left them under my shirt and crawled into bed, the taste of Heidi still in my mouth.