- Text Size +

The Faeries’ Favorite Girl outline

 


 

Joy is a farm girl, 8 years old.

            She lives near a small European village in the 18th century with her family.  They live on a plot of land several miles from the village, not remote but private.

            Joy is the youngest member of her small house, with her 2 rowdy older brothers (Rich & Arnold, 14 & 18), her loving mother and her stern but kind father.  She shares a bedroom in the small house with her brothers, occupying the closet which they keep her closed inside of when they want their privacy (which is most of the time).

            Every day the men work the land, and although they labor dawn to dusk the family is barely scraping by.  Joy feels useless as everyone in her family struggles while she’s barely strong enough to help with the chores.  She’s a lonely girl who doesn’t get much attention from her hard working family, except for frequent teasing and bullying from her big brothers.

            One day Joy’s best friend Amelia is visiting and the two girls are playing in the kitchen.  Joy’s brothers  come in from the field, big and sweaty, and shove the little girls aside looking for food.  Joy asks if she can help them and they tease her mercilessly, asking how such a weak little girl could ever help.

            Joy cries as they return to the field laughing and Amelia comforts her. 

            “Well maybe the faeries can help,” Amelia says as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.  “Yeah, my grandma used to tell stories about the faeries.  When she was a little girl fairies lived in the hils, and they were always helping women out with stuff.  Grandma said that they made her prettier so she could marry my granddad, and sometimes they’d help find lost animals or make your clothes nicer, just small stuff to make women’s lives a little easier.  Grandma said that it was because it’s so hard to be a girl, the faeries decided to help out a little.  I’ve asked the fairies for favors lots of times, they never come true but maybe they’re just aren’t any near my house, maybe you could try.”

            Amelia explains that to request a favor you put out a saucer of milk out on your porch just before dusk and whisper the favor over the meal.

            Joy tries it, and adds a little cinnamon to to the milk because she likes it that way.  She whispers “I wish my brothers couldn’t push me around anymore” and leaves the saucer on the porch.

            The next morning Joy waits for the boys to knock on the closet door and let her out, but they don’t.  Tired and confused she creeps out, asking “whassamatter” as she explores the empty bedroom.  Wiping the sleep from her eyes she looks at her brothers’ bed and to her wonder discovers that Rich & Arnold have been shrunk to a mere 3 inches tall and are tangled in their own bedding.

            They’re insanely cute and Joy is instantly delighted.  She doesn’t hesitate to scoop them and ask them questions, easily controlling their little bodies in her hands. 

            Rich and Arnold are terrified and humilated, their cute little sister has become a giant!

            Their parents are distraught as Joy shows them her new little brothers.  Their father says that without the brothers’ labor there’s no way they’ll be able to finish planting the fields in time, and the family will be ruined.  The mother is sad for her sons, but also finds them adorable and hugs them to her chest.  She treats them like helpless babies, infantalizing the once strapping teenager. 

            The mother has to leave to help in the field and has no choice but to leave Joy to care for her brothers.  She tells Joy that she’s in charge and she expects her to keep them safe, no matter what they want.   Joy takes to the role and enjoys caring for her brothers, letting them eat and sip their meals out of her enormous palms, sewing them little dresses, and bossing them around. 

            She wants to play little girl games with them and they balk and make fun of her, prompting her to ask them whey they’re they’re always so mean to her. 

            “We work hard all day Joy, we don’t have time for your little girl nonsense.” 

            “Well you have time now,” Joy says, and instructs them as to what game they’ll all be playing.  They try to disobey but she easily dominates them and soon they’re all engaged in whatever silly games Joy directs.

            After a few days of this Joy is happy with her new submissive siblings.  She’s taken over the main bedroom and treats her brothers like pets, showing them off to Amelia and keeping them in a pocket on her dress most of the time. 

            Her parents on the other hand are exhausted and ready to give in to despair.  They’re trying their best but Joy overhears a conversation about selling their land to become migrant laborers. 

 

            That night Joy puts out another saucer of milk and cinnamon for the faeries, and whispers “I wish I could help Dad with the field.”

 

 

            The next morning she bangs her head against her bed when she wakes up.  Awkward she gets up and discovers that the bed that once dwarfed her little body is now completely inadequate.  She’s easily 6 feet tall with a shapely woman’s body.  Looking in the mirror she admires her long legs, womanly curves and big, full breasts.  She looks even older than her brothers, like a young adult in the prime of womanhood. 

            Her clothes don’t fit at all so she wraps a blanket around herself and goes downstairs.

            Her parents are shocked but they recognize their own daughter.  She’s much taller (and curvier) than her own mother and can look her dad right in the eye. 

            Joy feels amazing, strong and full of energy, and she can’t help but love the changes in her body.  She giggles and laughs when she sees how small her mom looks.

            Her brothers are in awe and are too intimidated to even make a peep.  She’s not used to her new womanly body and accidentally gives them an eyeful of her vast cleavage, an imposing valley of taut flesh that looms over them.

            Joy tells her dad that she wants to help in the field today, she can do it.  Her ,other gives her some clothes that fit tightly, a pair of her dads pants (which are loose) and one of her own shirts (which is very tight, hugs her large bust and doesn’t cover her belly).

            All 3 of them go into the field that day.  Joy still takes care of her brothers, doesn’t know where to put them but sticks them in her pocket to sit loose in her dad’s pants.

            It’s a good day and Joy is surprisingly strong.  Not as strong as her dad, but way stronger than her mom.  She really helps her dad as he instructs her how to do things, finding her to be an eager and natural student. 

            After a few days of work Joy comes home super tired and too worn out to play with her brother.  She’s eating her meal and they start messing around on the table near her plate, and she simply slaps her hand down next to their puny bodies and tells them to sit down and be quiet or else.  They meekly comply and just watch her eat, staring fearfully at her monolithic body.

 

            Mom sews Joy some new clothes, gives her a better fitting shirt and lets out a loose fabric corset type thing to help with her bouncing breasts.

            At night Joy still sleeps with her brothers, sticking them on the shelf before slipping her clothes off, preferring to sleep naked.  They watch patiently as she brushes her long hair, and she talks to them in her meloidic motherly tones, singing to them and telling them stories if they’ve been good.  Lying back in bed she sometimes reads to them from a book, both brothers resting on her chest as all three fall asleep. 

            Sometimes Mom braids her long silky hair, it’s a nice ritual.  Then they teach the brothers to do it, and they run through her hair tying it into complex braids, doing a fantastic job.  Taking care of Joy’s hair becomes the brothers ritual, a task that they come to take great pride and pleasure in.  It feels good to be useful again, even for something so trivial. 

 

            Over the next few weeks Joy keeps getting bigger & bigger, until one morning she comes to breakfast as an Amazon.  7’ tall, 230 lbs, big hands and muscles that she can flex to huge effect.  She’s still soft and pretty though, and her breasts have swelled into G cups, enormous bouncy perky mammonths.  Joy loves them. 

            Her hair runs down to her knees, beautiful blonde locks like out of a fairy tall, so soft that it can be used as a blanket. 

            Her mother looks almost like a child to her now, and she’s even a foot taller than her dad.  Both parents are agape.

            “Well I suppose I’ll be letting that corset out again,” her Mother says.

 

            In the field Joy proves that she’s almost superhumanly strong.  She can plow, carry the farm animals, she’s more effective than the rest of her family ever was combined.  Her dad walks around with her (barely able to keep up) directing her, and together they get a ton done.

            Dad is super proud of her.

            Her dad’s pants barely fit her, even when mom lets them out.  The pockets are too tight for her brothers, so she she just sticks them into a snug spot next to her breast and the corset.  The brothers spend the day hugged close to her, breathing when she breathes out, feeling every tremble, listening to her thundering heart beat, feeling her laugh run through them. 

            Every hour or so she lets them out and gives them a little water or some food.

 

            One day Amelia comes over and Joy pretends that she’s a cousin visitng, but Amelia sees her face and figures out that it’s really Joy.  She’s stunned but delighted.  “You look so pretty!”

            They play like littel girls, but Joy doesn’t quite feel it like she used to.  Amelia’s games seem simple and immature, kind of boring.  The brothers love it though, they dote on Amelia and delight in her games. 

            Joy takes Amelia into town, carrying her friend on one shoulder.  The little girls in town run up to them, amazed at Joy.  She talks to them and lets them touch her long hairhair, lifts them up and tosses them around making them squeel.  She has a great time but is amazed at how immature the children seem, some of them are older than her but they’re like little kids, even Amelia.

            One little girl, Margaret, was always mean to Joy & Amelia.  Margaret has always been able to boss all of the village kids around and is quite an intimidating bully.  When Joy catches her yelling at a little boy she gives Margaret  a scare, throwing her up extra high until the little girl starts to cry.  The children gather around and someone calls Margaret a cry baby and Joy says “no, that’s not nice and I don’t want to hear anything like that.  Some little girls are just more sensitive than others, and just because  Margaret isn’t as grown up as the rest of you doesn’t mean it’s ok to be mean to her.  Now, I want you all to promise to take care of Margaret just like you would a little sister, ok?”

            From then on all of the village kids treat Margaret like a little kid with a repuation of being a crybaby.  It’s a self fulfilling prophecy, and pretty soon the former bully becomes shy and prone to tears, always pushed around by the other kids.    

 

            While the rest of the kids go and play on some swings, Joy catches Amelia looking longingly.  She leans down and says “Go on sweety, I’ll grab you when I’m done with my errands” and gives her a light pat on the butt, setting Amelia to  run off to play.

            Joy has fun in town, picking up the supplies she needs back home and enjoying the attention of everyone.  She even flirts with an older boy that she’s always had a crush on.  When he’s staring at her chest she reaches over and lifts his chin to her eyes, telling him that if he wants to look he should ask her out for a picnic first.

 

 

            Back at her own house Amelia starts putting out milk every night.  “I wish my sister was teeny tiny and I was big and beautiful, I wish my sister was teeny tiny and I was big and beautiful, I wish my sister was teeny tiny and I was big and beautiful, I wish my sister was teeny tiny and I was big and beautiful”.  Nothing ever happens.

 

            As time passes Joy becomes head of the family as she quickly grows more mentally mature.  She’s good with the farmwork and everyone comes to rely on her for labor and protection, even her dad.  She takes care of her parents and dotes on her father, taking pleasure in the pride and praise he heaps on her. 

            Her brothers live happily as pets, played with and teased by all and find ways to be useful.  They become skilled seamstresses and beauticians for their big sister and will do anything for her attention. 

 

            Joy doesn’t make anymore wishes on the faeries, but is happy with the life they’ve given her.