- Text Size +

Autumn Wind outline

 

Autumn (16) and Reggie (21) Hartfeld were two very unusual children.

            Born into late 19th century New England aristocracy, they were raised from birth to compete as the heirs to the multi-billion dollar Hartfeld industrial empire.  As such they were the beneficiaries and victims of ruthlessly heightened educations and expectations, never given the luxury of merely excelling.

            Reginald, the elder child, was a natural born leader and athlete.  President of every student association he ever joined and a master of every sport, particularly rugby.  Handsome and dark haired, was the prince of New England and had deflowered a score of women by his 17th birthday, including a substantial portion of the household staff.  He had a keen mind for business and leadership, just like his mother.

            Autumn, the junior sibling, had a quieter gift.  Born in the heart of a winter that paralyzed their community for 6 long months, it was said that the cold only passed by hiding itself in Autumn's frozen heart.  Not so outgoing or naturally aggressive as her elder brother, she preferred to spend her leisure deep in solitary study.  Although quiet lovely she did not stand out, and was remembered most commonly as the shy, mousy girl standing near that handsome young Reginald.  Standing only 5’1, she was nevertheless an undeniable genius and a keen scientist, just like her father.

            Although their parents were sure to provide their exceptional children every element necessary to encourage their blossoming into titans of the world, personal attention was not considered important.  The Hartfeld children were raised primarily by a series of tutors and were given enormous time and resources for their personal projects.  While Reggie used this freedom primarily to gamble and carouse, Autumn assembled her own private laboratory deep underneath the family estate where she could explore the limits of science and reason. 

            While Autumn and Reginald were enormously fond of each other, they were also raised on a diet of strict competition.  Their parents designated that only one of them will inherit Hartfeld Industries, while the other will be expected to assist in a subordinate capacity.  It’s always been assumed that it will be Reginald taking the reins, with his natural capacity for aggressive social navigation.

            One day over dinner Reginald and Autumn’s father, Mr. Hartfeld, announces that it’s time for Reggie to begin work at Hartfeld industries while Autumn will be sent away to continue her education.  Autumn objects, Reggie smirks, and they are both shut up as Mr. Hartfeld states that it has been decided and there is nothing elso to it.  He will not have his company divided by family interests, and Reginald is the superior child.

 

 

            Autumn returns to her laboratory furious, ranting to her personal maid and assistant Candace.

            “I never had a chance, I was defeated by that lazy cur Reginald on the day he was born.  While he mastered the best way to defrock a woman I mastered the laws of science and business, sharpening my mind to a finely honed weapon.  But what does that matter compared to Reginald’s pretty smile?  Well Candace, what?!”

            “Ahm…nothing ma’am?  He is quite a pretty man though, he'll look just dashing in his suits when he goes of to work, maybe it's for the best.”

            Autumn sends a look of loathing toward Autumn.  Autumn is in her mid twenties and has been besotted with Reginald since he was a child, falling over herself at his slightest word.   Autumn had trained her as a competent and devoted assistant, but couldn't trust her as far as her brother was concerned.

            "No it is not for the best, you traitor to all woman kind!  He has done nothing to prove himself my better!  Now if I’m lucky I’ll be sent to some ghastly boarding school, just until I reach marriage age so that I can be filled with babies by a wealthy dullard.  Unacceptable Candace, entirely unacceptable!”

            “Yes ma’am.”

            “Now, it seems to me that if my dear parents are not capable of making the correct decision then I will have to take that decision away from them.  Reginald simply must be removed from the board, that’s all there is to it Candace.  Oh don’t give me that look, you know I can’t stand your soft heart.  Gods, are other women as weak as you, Candace?  If so it's a wonder man ever allowed us to join them when they crawled from the cave.”

            Autumn plots out all manner of scenarios to eliminate her brother, from murder to crippling accidents and even considers having him abducted by Turkish rug merchants to be sold as a white sex slave in the Far East.  Smiling, Autumn imagines that Reginald would actually quite enjoy that, and Candace reluctantly agrees.

            But in the end she can’t do that.  Although he’s ever been her fiercest rival, Autumn loves Reginald like no other man and doesn’t want to have him absent from her life. 

            Combing through her experiments both active and abandoned her attention settles on a project in quantum physics that she had considered a mere mental exercise.  Slowly, Autumn smiles so broadly that Candace runs in fright.

 

 

The next day at breakfast Autumn informs her father and mother that she has an announcement.  Reginald is seated at the table to the side, gorging on an overloaded breakfast plate, a sure sign that he is nursing a murderous hangover.  Autumn is dressed in her typical layered black frock with corset underneath, her petite figure barely a frilled shadow in the vast and imposing dining room.

            “Mother, father, you both look well enough today.  I think that fulfills the pleasantries so let’s get to the matter at hand, yes?  Yes.  I’ve considered your proposal and decided that it is not acceptable.  No, not acceptable at all.  I will be taking the reins of our family, not Reginald, and I will be your principal heir, NOT REGINALD!  Ahem.  It is my sincere hope that you will consider the issue settled, and will thus make the necessary arrangements in preparation for my impending maturity.  Are there any questions?”

            Autumn’s mother & father balk, they will not be dictated to by their disappointing daughter.  They’ve made their decision and Reginald is to be the heir.  Reginald just laughs, almost choking on a mouthful of eggs and bacon.

            “Hmmm, I was afraid that you would say that.  Yes, quite concerned.  I’ve always assumed that my own personal stubboness must have some component in my genetic heritage, so I suppose it was silly of me to hope that you would see reason and correct yourselves to the proper course based simply on the merits of my obvious genius.  Please do note that you were given the opportunity to avoid this next step. 

            “Reginald, all apologies, nothing personal, you understand.” 

            While her family watches in confused amusement, Autumn unpacks several devices from a bag at her feet. First a heavy box with numerous dials and levers, connected by a series of tubes and wires to an antenna which she carefully extends from the table top, and from there to the grip of an elaborate pistol with an umbrella like attachment extending outward from the barrel. As her father is about to bark out one of his typical mocking comments Autumn holds one finger up impatiently, silencing him for a few more seconds out of sheer surprise.

            Finally she flips a lever as the systems powers up with a hum, adjusts several dials based on atmospheric and spatial conditions and points the pistol at a startled Reginald.  Before he can move Autumn pulls the trigger and the pistol emits

a pulse of concentric green rings which envelop Reginald for a brief second before the control box shorts out in a cloud of smoke and sparks, while simultaneously Reginald simply disappears, leaving behind a pile of finely tailored but empty clothing.

            While Candace runs forward to pour a pitcher of tea over the burning control box, Autumn minces over to Reginald’s chair, pushing his plate of half eaten food away with a look of distaste.  Daintily she fishes her fingers into the pile of clothing and plucks out a naked, squirming, 6 inch tall Reginald.  She lifts Reginald up to her face and plants a long, sad kiss, engulfing his naked body in her lips, and then with a flick of her wrist sends him sailing across the hardwood table to rest in front of their horrified parents.

            “You see, I’ve always assumed that you would one day recognize the benefit my intellect could bring to our family fortune, and as such gift me with my rightful place at its head.  No offense Reginald, I’ve just never seen exactly how the ability to bed a tavern girl translates into the corporate field, you understand.

            “Now Mother, Father, since it is clear that you can’t be trusted with even that simple decision I have made it for you.  You're welcome.”

            Several long seconds pass with the only noise provided by Candace as she fights the small fire created by Autumn's burning device, completely ignored by her employers.  Finall, Autumn breaks her parents' silence. “Oh, now it’s your turn to speak, I’m sorry if that wasn unclear.”

            Snapped out of his shock, Mr. Hartfeld is outraged and curses Autumn to high heaven.  Mrs. Hartfeld watches Autumn in cold silence, as a terrified Reginald hides himself in the sleeve of her gown.

            “You will restore your brother this very day!” Mr. Hartfeld shouts.  “This very instant, or god help me, I’ll…you’ll…”

            Autumn laughs a gentle, melodic noise, the same way she'd laugh when her father would playfully tease her as a little girl.  “Oh father, don’t be ridiculous.  I mean really, I’m flattered but surely you understand that shedding mass is simply a matter of vibratory realignment, but actual enlargement?  Well I confess that violating the fundamental laws of thermodynamics is just a teeny tiny wee bit outside my abilities, much to my chagrin.  No no no no no no no no, this was a one way trip for our little Reggie, yes yes yes.  Yes.”

            Mr. Hartfeld rages a bit more and tells Autumn that she will pay hell for this.

            “Yes, that does seem likely, and I have accepted it as the cost for following the edicts of rational thinking. Please Father, punish me however you see fit, I expect you have quite a bit of frustration that will need exercising in order for you and I to proceed with a healthy and beneficial future relationship. History teaches that even the noblest of acts come with equal and opposite sacrifices, and I see no reason why this day would be the exception.

            "However, once you are quite satisfied I trust that you will evaluate the situation with a calmer heart and see that you have no choice.”

            Mr. Hartfeld is flummoxed.  "No choice?  NO CHOICE?!"

            Mrs. Hartfeld finally speaks up with a heavy sigh.  “Oh Felix, don’t be dense.  Can’t you see that Autumn is correct?  Hartfeld Industries must stay in the family, there’s no question of that, and Reginald is entirely unsuited to leadership now.  Can you really see him captaining a boardroom from atop some assistant’s palm?  He'd hide himself in her bosom at the first angry word from a shareholder.

            "No, in one swoop Autumn has both removed her competitor from the board and proven that she has the ruthlessness necessary to lead.  Well done my daughter, you have won both our legacy and our pride.” 

            Reggie is hopping up and down furiously, squeaking inaudible curses until his mother pins him to the table with one long, sharply manicured finger.  As he squirms under her power she smiles maternally down at him, finding herself not entirely unhappy with the feeling of dominating an adult man with nothing more than a gesture.  “Oh shush dear, mother is speaking.  Hmm, I suppose knowing when it is appropriate for you to speak will be one of many lessons which you’ll need to learn, isn’t it my sweetums?  But regardless, I don’t care if you are 6 feet or 6 inches, you are a Hartfeld and I expect you to approach life’s tribulations with dignity.  You are still a wealthy man and your family will see to it that you lead a life of comfort.  Really, all this shouting, it’s not as if you’re being sent to Yale.”

            Autumn is smiling broadly.  She half expected something to go wrong and can’t quite believe that she’s succeeded.  Her mother cuts her smile short with one deadly glance.  “Don’t look quiet so pleased, dearest daughter.  Your little gambit worked, all congratulations, but I do believe that the price tag is now due.”  With a tinkle of a bell the mother calls a servant into the room, who momentarily gasps upon sight of Reggie before regaining her composure.  “Margaret, fetch the leather belt from my dressing room, the thick bison hide one I purchased in Utah last Spring.”

            Autumn goes pale.  “Oh, and take Reggie away.  I don’t know, place him somewhere safe, perhaps a powder box.  This is going to take several hours and I don’t wish to be distracted by his whining.”

 

 

Hours later Reggie is spilled out onto Emily’s bed, falling from the dark confines of the maid’s jewelry box onto a soft, frilly comforter.  Still nude, he’s thankful to at least be free.  That damn maid ignored every order he gave her, he’d have her put out onto the street before the day was over.  But first he needed clothes.

            Before he can gather himself a great shadow falls over him.  Looking up he falls backward, terrified of the towering monolith of black silk that looms over him.  It’s several seconds before he realizes that it’s his little sister Autumn.

            “What are you doing here Autumn?  Summon Candace immediately!”

            Autumn sits down next to him on the bed, setting off an earthquake that tumbles him about until Autumn plucks him between her delicate fingers.  She deposits him onto the silken lap of her dress, where he is ensconced in the layers of frills and fabrics as he tries to find his footing on the geography of his sister.  He looks up over the tower of her torso, in awe as she stares down at him.  Both siblings share a moment of perfect eye contact as the power dynamic between settles like concrete.

            “Hmmm, about that dear brother.  Mother has decided that as part of my extensive suite of punishments I am to care for you.  I tried to explain that you should simply be given to one of the servants or perhaps a distant relative where you could live comfortably, but the woman insists that as you are my brother you are therefore my responsibility.  I suppose she does have a point, I’m not ENTIRELY free of guilt as far as your little situation goes.  Even if we can all agree that my hand was forced.

            “So, I suppose you and I are going to have to get reacquainted with each other, brother.  I mean, we are roommates of a sort now, and believe me I don’t mean to shirk my duties in caring for you.  And I admit, I sometimes miss the intimate bond that we shared in childhood.  Perhaps we'll find in this arrangement the opportunity to forge a new bond.   You are mine now, brother, my special little man forever and ever.”

            Reginald doesn’t know what to say.  Several arguments die in his throat as he looks up at his gargantuan sister, she just seems so utterly, invincibly mighty, femininity writ to the level of godhood.  With a loud groan he sits down onto her lap and pulls a blanket of silk over his naked body, thankful at least for the warmth and comfort found in her lap.

            After some short conversation, Reginald says “So you are being punished then?”

            Autumn chuckles.  “Oh yes, quite a bit more severely than I estimated.  I have lost riding privileges, my accounts are being suspended, my mare Chesnut is to be sold and I do not think that I will be seeing Europe this Spring as previously planned.  Not to mention the vicious hiding mother gave me, one of many in my future I suspect.”

            Reggie laughs, pleased at the thought of his sister bent over with her skirt up, her rear red and bleeding under mother’s belt.  “Well it serves you right!”

            “Yes, I cannot deny it.  I reap what I have sown.”  Autumn stands and places Reggie on the bed, then begins disrobing the extensive layers of frock, corset and accessories.  It’s quite a process. 

            Reggie balks at the sight of his increasingly naked sister but Autumn just laughs.  “Oh don’t be silly, you’re as nude as a wild rodent and if we’re going to be roommates then we’re going to see more of each other.  I'm not going to spend my private hours bound by the ridiculous outfits our society binds its women in, nor will I be shutting you away in a drawer whenever I mean to relax.  It's just logical Reggie.  Besides, I hardly think mine are the first breasts that you've seen, nor the tenth.

            Dropping her underskirt Autumn reveals her naked body above Reggie, a goddess of soft, petite flesh on a scale that Reggie never imagined.  He falls to his knees, unable to absorb the entirety that is his sister.  She is everything.

            Turning away, Autumn reveals a rich geography of deep red and purple bruises along her rear end. Looking at the painful welts Reggie snaps out of his stupor.  "You deserve more, a thousands times more.  It's not fair."

            “Oh that's funny brother.  'Fair', what a ridiculous invention.  Yes, I admit that easily, but I don't that word has a place in your mouth anymore.  I would advise that you may benefit from learning that your life is no longer based around what is fair, it is based on what is dictated by your owner.

            "So yes, I do deserve every excruciating millimeter of my wounded posterior, but you are going to help me with that.”

            Lying on her belly astride Reggie, Autumn reaches into a jar of ointment and plops a large glob down against her ass.  “Now be a good boy and apply this to my bottom until I tell you to stop.  Don’t be afraid to really get in there Reggie, I want to be thoroughly lubricated.”

            “I absolutely will NOT,” Reggie squeaks.  “Are you going to beat me if I don’t obey sister?  I don’t think you have quite that level of cruelty in you.”

            “Well you have me there, brother.  I could never strike you, I simply love you far too much for that.

            “But, Reggie?  Dear?  Where do you wish to sleep tonight?  I could make you a lovely little bed out of my soft underthings.   It would be a simple matter to give you the comfort and privacy fit for a king, a harem's den of silks and cushions.  OR, you can spend the night in my riding boot.  My sweaty, stifling riding boot made of old stinky leather, which is presently caked in horse shit.”

            Reggie obediently climbs up the hill of his sister’s rear end and spends the next hour massaging ointment into every inch, soaking his own body in the powerful odor of camphor until he’s a sweaty, slick mess.  Autumn is in heaven as the pain of her punishment is reduced, audibly groaning as Reggie marches his tiny feet up and down her ass and crouches over to rub his hands as deeply into her bruised flesh as his tiny muscles will allow.  

            After an hour Reggie slides off of her slippery rear, exhausted and hoping for the promised bed.  He finds that his Titaness sister has fallen asleep under his ministrations.  He attempts to wake her with several kicks to her naked body but he fails to even alter the tone of her snores.

            His naked body shivering away, Reggie gives up and squirells himself as deeply as she can into a pocket Autumn's flesh under her forearm, happily cooing at the warmth of his little sister's body heat.  He falls asleep in moments and happily dreams of an afternoon tumbling across the valley of two enormous breasts

 

 

Over the next few weeks the family falls into a new patterm.

            During the day Autumn is alternately punished and instructed by her parents, as they introduce her to her new corporate and educational responsibilities.  Autumn impresses her parents more and more with her intellect and ruthlessness, finding even a hint of pride beneath her father's bluster and her mother's coldness.

            In the evening Autumn trains Reggie as her pet, teaching him lessons in obedience and affection.  She is severe with her brother, and although he retains his arrogant, boyish personality, he grows accustomed to being her pet, even coming to crave her approval and attention.  With a little work Autumn trains him to be tolerable company, even pleasant when he wasn't whining.

            Meanwhile Candace the maid is delighted.  When Autumn is away she gets to care for Reggie, and treat him like the lovely little baby she’s always wanted.  She feeds him, bathes him and lets him sleep in her vast bosom. 

            He’s the perfect man:  Rich, handsome and helpless, and Candace is the happiest she has ever been in life.

 

 

Months later Autumn is crouched over her worktable, frustrated as she tries to affix Reggie to a necklace that she wishes to wear.  

            As her new responsibilities include seemingly endless socializing, from the tea room to the boardroom to senatorial backrooms, Autumn has grudgingly admitted that Reggie's natural talent for politicking had its value.  As such she found that having him on hand for advice was an immense comfort.  

            She keeps him on her person much of the time, often tucked into her corset, at the bottom of her boot or at times bound by into her hair.  But his current size is too large to fit into her bust while too small to safely hide under her foot.  Quite frustrating.

            Reggie makes some kind of comment about how he supposes she’ll have to accept that he’s a man, not an accessory, and give up on her little project.  "Honestly, as brilliant as you are you can still be such a girl at times.  A head full of jewlery and dress I'd wager."

            Autumn scoops him up and takes him to her lab.  She fiddles with machinery that he'd never understand while he prattles on.  Leaning over him he's silenced for a brief moment before changing the subject.  "Good lord sister, your breasts are becoming ridiculous.  A frame of your size is built to grow apples, not cantalopes.  My word, any larger and I could ride one of those beasts like a wild horse."

            Autumn chuckled, realizing that Reggie was looking directly into the valley of her cleavage.  "Oh you finally noticed?  It's quite fascinating actually, in my spare time I've been studying the new fields of genetics and hormone therapy.  I've always been slightly unsatisfied with my lack of a womanly profile and now that I've mapped my own DNA, it's child's play to fix nature's mistakes.  And it's been so interesting, would you believe that there's actually a correlation between the size of my breasts and the attention that men pay me?  Ridiculous."

            Before Reggie can reply Autumn flips a switch, bathing him in the same green concentric rings that originally shrank him.  To his horror he reduces down from 6 inches to a mere 3 inches, at which point Autumn easily binds him to her necklace and dangles him across the bosom he had just been ridiculing. 

            Admiring herself in the mirror Autumn is delighted, he’s the perfect size now to wear.  Pushing his head down with her pinky she finds that if her bust were just a cup size larger she'd be able to hide easily tuck him right inside whenever he was inconvenient.

            Reggie is furious, and beats his hands across her breast, each of which now outsizes him, sending tiny ripples that make Autumn blush.  “You cost me half of the manhood remaining to me simply so that I would serve better as jewelry?  This will not stand, you will—“

            With an indulgent smile Autumn cuts her brother off, still admiring her reflection.  She’s increased in confidence in recent months and has begun blossoming into a striking woman, and in turn has been more interested in fashion and makeup.  “Oh shush my little mouse.  You’ve gone from being the puniest man on earth to being the ever so slightly more puniest man on earth, I really don’t see the difference.  Now you will stop complaining this instant or I will have to lend you to my friend Natasha for another weekend.  You do remember Natasha I assume?”

            With the mention of Natasha Reggie is silent.  Autumn’s best friend, Reggie had ruthlessly bullied her for most of Autumn & Natasha’s youth before tricking her out of her virginity the previous spring.  He had tried to explain to the weeping girl that he had never actually told her that he intended marriage, he was merely speaking hypothetically, and if that was enough for her to spread her legs then this was a valuable lesson in virtue.

            Natasha was always as happy to play with Reggie as a cat with a mouse, and was nearly as rough.  The last time Reggie had truly disobeyed Autumn he’d found himself lent to Natasha for a weekend, and in his opinion one more day would have found him in the belly of the horrible woman’s horrible pet owl.

            "Besides," Autumn continued, always mindful of the value of the carrot as well as the stick, "Candace's breasts have essentially doubled in size for you.  If they were large enough to serve as a lounging chair for you before,  you could practically build a summer cottage between them now."

            As Reggie's temper subsided in contemplation of this concept Autumn smiled and finished snapping him into her necklace.  She stood up and sent Reggie bouncing across her cleavage with her every step, anxious to show her mother that she had finally figured out how to properly wear Reggie, a frequent subject of engineering between the ever closer bonding mother and daughter. 

            And just in time for the yearly ball!

 

 

Time passes and Autumn grows into her power, leaving behind the shy bookworm and becoming a woman of extraordinary confidence, boldness and ability. 

            Scientifically she makes huge strides with her shrinking technology, which has the potential to make Hartfeld industries many fold more powerful than it has ever been. 

            First she gains her parents respect, and then even a healthy dose of fear as she seizes control of the reins of power instead of waiting for them to pass them on.  Autumn's rivals have a tendency to simply disappear without a trace, and more than once she’s made a thinly veiled threat to her parents that if they don’t wish to spend their dotage in a mouse cage then they should learn that her way is ALWAYS the wisest way.

            Branching out into genetic manipulation, Autumn learns to enhance her own petite frame with a hormonal supplement program of her own invention.  By the age of 19 she is an Aphrodite, cresting 6’5” tall without her iconic heels and sporting a stunningly large bust, the size of which would tumble most women were it not for her Amazonian muscles.  If any man failed to be intimidated by Autumn's genius, wealth or power, she had no reservations about simply tossing them over her shoulder and carrying them away for a more private lesson.   

            As her frame grows so does Hartfeld Industries.  Fueled by Autumn's groundbreaking research, it is set on a path of aggressive expansion that grants Autumn a fingerhold in every corner of modern life.  Soon her only rival for power is the American government, a boringly simple opponent to outmaneuver.  

            Autumn Hartfeld is known far and wide as the most beautiful and brilliant woman in America, and any man who is lucky enough to stand directly in her path must strain his neck skyward to meet her piercing eyes, lest he accidentally stare forward and be overwhelmed by an eyeful of her legendary cleavage.  If a man did make such a mistake, before he was taken away by Autumn’s superhumanly muscled maid Candace, he might see a tiny little man nestled deep away between those inspiring breasts, clinging tightly to the point that some argued constituted the very center of strength and power in the new American empire.

            As the year 1899 came to a close, the course of the new American century was driven by a fierce Autumn Wind.