- Text Size +

Boys Are Jerks!!! outline

 

Candace is 8.

        One day she comes home from school furious.  She’s being bulled by a group of boys at school, and she’s completely fed up.  As far as she’s concerned, the entire male population can suck an egg.

        Upon arriving home she finds that her brothers are all being weird.  She’s the youngest in a big family, with 4 older brothers.  It turns out that they found a genie’s lamp earlier and have been having a ball.

        The rules of the lamp are that each user gets one wish, and no wish can be reversed.

        Candace’s oldest brother, Tom (17) is now a muscly stud.  

        Her second oldest brother, Rich (16), now has Candace’s pretty babysitter Jenny (18) doting on him.  Apparently Rich wished that Jenny loved him so much that she couldn’t resist him, and then once she came over he told her to wish for a pair of F cup breasts, which Candace notices look super uncomfortable for her.  Jenny doesn’t mind though, she’s just so happy being with Rich.

        There’s a girl that Candace doesn’t recognize, she’s really pretty and looks about 16.  Apparently her next brother, Jason, wished that he could always be with the prettiest girl in town and the genie turned him into her.  She’s embarrassed and stewing in the corner, and her older brothers have done nothing but tease her.  The pretty Jason is hanging out with Candace’s youngest brother, Billy (14), who is still thinking up his wish.  

        Jason is begging him to make some kind of wish to help her.  They can't reverse the wish, but he wish for her to be bigger and stronger, or at least not quite so super girly.  Billy is teasing her, saying that maybe he'll wish for girls to have to do whatever he says, and then Jason would get to be his servant.

        Candace is angry, this is just more boys being jerks.  They get a genie and all they can think of is making themselves even bigger and more muscled, or bullying the girls.  Boys are the worst!

        While the guys are busy making dumb jokes about Jason or looking at Jenny’s enhanced boobs (who is visibly embarrassed but happy to be pleasing her boyfriend) Candace runs to the wishing totem and says angrily “Uggggh, boys are such jerks!  I wish that someone would take care of it so that they couldn’t boss girls around anymore, ever!”

        In a flash her brothers are shrunk to only a few inches high.  All the girls are confused until they see the tiny boys crawling out of their fallen clothes.  Everyone is shocked, but then the girls all start to giggle a little, eventually laughing heartily.

        Candace is delighted, she declares happily that “this is soooo awesome!” as she tosses one of her brothers up in the air and catches him.  

        Jason also seems to think it’s pretty funny.  Spared a shrinking by his recent gender swap, being a pretty girl suddenly doesn’t seem so bad.  She reaches down and scoops up Billy, the brother who had been making fun of her.  She teases him, easily outwrestles him with her dainty fingers and asking him if he still thinks she's pretty. When he starts yelling at her she stuffs him into her panties, enjoying the way his shouts vibrate through her new parts.

        Jenny is confused about her feelings, she still loves Rich but she has to admit that she’s kind of happy that she can’t hear what he says unless she leans in close.  She still can’t resist him, but now she doesn’t have to do what he says just to be close to him.  She hugs him tightly against her immense breasts and whispers little promises of what she's going to do to him.

        After a little playing something occurs to Jason.   “Hey, did Jenny say ‘all the boys’?  You don’t think…I mean, that couldn’t possibly mean….oh my god!”

        Venturing outside the three girls see a lot of confusion.  There are only women anywhere and they all look fairly freaked out about something.  Many of them are cradling something in their hands, and there are piles of empty men’s clothing all about the sidewalks.  

        “Shit Candace,” Jenny says.  “I think you shrank all the men in the world.  God, and all I wished for were boobs, you’re really a big thinker.”

 

 

Weeks later Candace comes home from school with a big smile on her face.  

        She had the best day, her new teacher Ms. Lang taught all the girls how to tie knots and she made a new best friend and they even started a great course on caring for boys.  

        Ms. Lang brought in a bunch of the boys who used to be Candace's classmates, and even a few of the old male teachers.  They were all volunteered by their owners to serve as instructional props for the girls.  

        When all the boys were handed out Candace was given the bully that used to make her miserable, and she taught him how to beg and do tricks for peanuts just like her pet gerbil used to do.  Ms. Lang promised she could play with him more tomorrow, but was so impressed by how well Candace had him trained that she let Candace show him off to the whole classroom of giggling girls.

        Best Day Ever!

        Skipping home Candace says hi to her big sister Jason, who's busy vainly playing with makeup in the mirror as usual.  She then heads straight to the living room and takes the lid off of a terrarium to reveal her tiny brothers and her dad.  They all scatter but she has no trouble scooping them up with her sticky fingers for a great big sister hug.  

        “Hey squirts, how was your day?  You wouldn’t believe how cool it is out there now that it’s just girls, things are so much better now.  Jenny says that the new president is already fixing all the problems that you dumb boys made, she’ll tell you more later when she babysits.

        Well sit down and stop squirming or you're gonna get a spanking.  I wanna tell you about absolutely everything I did today before I make your lunch.  First, I wasn’t sure whether to wear my new rain jacket because it wasn’t raining, but I really wanted to so….”