- Text Size +

The Worship Spell Outline

*Warning:  No shrinking until the end

 

 

A group of mid-20’s friends find a spell book that only contains spells for changing another person.  

While messing around with it, one of them accidentally sets off the Worship Spell.

It causes three of the members of the group to fall helplessly in love with the other two.

 

---

 

Ryan, main character.  Beneficiary.

Jack, Ryan’s best friend.  Worships Ryan.

Jill, Jack’s 19 year old little sister.   Worships Ryan

 

Carol. Ryan’s platonic friend

Mindy.  Ryan’s girlfriend and Carol’s friend.  Worships Carols

 

---

 

The three friends that are cursed are in love and awe with their master.  They think everything they do is wonderful, are filled with unending lust and just want to spend all of their time with them. 

 

They still have their original personalities and find it all extremely embarrassing, but they admit that it’s true.

 

Jack especially is humiliated, he wasn’t gay before the turn but is now infatuated with his best friend, Ryan.

 

Ryan is surprisingly sympathetic.  He’s not mean to Jack and doesn’t reject him, but makes it clear that he’s not interested in him sexually.  On the other hand he’s delighted with having Jill as his hot little sex slave.

 

---

 

Mindy is in a similar situation, now in love with her former best girlfriend.  Carol finds her friend’s lesbian advances to be a little gross, she’s just not into chicks.

Carol tells her that they’ll work something out.  “You can be my assistant or something, we’ll spend lots of time together, just not romantic.”

 

Mindy and Carol try to make their friendship work, but Mindy can't help herself.  Whenever she sees Carol's boyfriend she cries and begs, and is caught over and over again in embarrassing situations. 

 

Carol does enjoy having Mindy as her personal assistant, she finds she can get so much more done now that Mindy is doing all of her chores.  If Mindy does a good job then Carol lets her give her a foot rub or some other form of intimacy.

 

---

 

Jill is having a great time being with Ryan.  The sex is fantastic and being with him makes her feel amazing.  But she knows that she's not his girlfriend, she's more his sex toy. 

 

They don't date, they don't watch movies, he just has her over for sex, and sends her home with laundry for her brother Jack to do.  Jill whines and is sad a lot, but Ryan just doesn’t have the motivation to treat her as a girlfriend, doesn’t need to seduce or charm her, and isn’t really interested in relationship stuff.  Not actively mean to her, but takes her for granted.

 

Meanwhile Jack can’t stand listening to his sister complaining, he’s consumed by jealousy that she gets to be with Ryan.

 

---

 

Mindy & Jack get together, both are miserable because they don't get enough attention from their masters.  They come up with an extreme plan, as Mindy shows Jack another spell, dream lover.  Reshapes the person's body into the dream lover of whoever reads it.  They both know where this is going, but they bite the bullet if it means getting attention.

 

---

 

They all get together, and Jack says to Ryan that he'll do anything, even this.  Ryan looks at the spell and is amazed, and reads it.  Jack transforms into a beautiful woman, looking a bit like Jill's older sister, but with a playboy body.  Breasts that tent out, petite body, beautiful face. 

 

She feels weird as hell, but she can tell that Jack likes her, and so she's ecstatically happy.  Ryan invites her onto the couch, with Jill in one arm and Jackie in the other, and Jill is super jealous at having to share Ryan.

 

Jackie is undeniably more attractive than Jill, they almost look like the a before & after picture of the same woman.  Jill’s face, but made more beautiful with an insane body.

 

Ryan takes Jackie to Jill’s closet and gives her some girl clothes, all of which are ridiculously stretched out.  Jill gets teased as Jackie shows off her superior curves and complains about the lack of a bra that will fit. 

Jill sees just how excited Ryan is, and how Ryan is giving Jackie all of the attention, barely bothering to even touch her. 

 

---

 

Mindy asks Carol to do the same to her, and scrunches her face up waiting for it.  Expects to become a huge and muscly man.  Carol says no, and that she's "tried to tell her over and over but she doesn't want that kind of commitment.  I'm not ready for sex, and god I'm definitely not ready to have like a sex slave.  This isn't going to work, you just have to accept being my friend."

 

Mindy says there's one other thing, and shows her another page. 

Carol is intrigued.  ”Oh wow, now that's interesting.  Are you sure?" 

Mindy nods "I just want to be with you, more than just friends, and Carol reads the spell.  Mindy shrinks down to the size of a mouse, and Carol lifts her up, smiling down at her naked hand held friend. 

 

"Well don't worry, I'll take perfect care of you my little pet.  Oh my god you're so cute, I could just tickle you all day, yes I could, yes I could!”

 

Mindy is in heaven being played with in her master’s palm.  She’s scared of the whole world now and embarrassed at her position in life, but Carol likes playing with her now and that’s all that matters.

 

Ryan talks a bit with Mindy and is glad that she's happy, but is concerned about how lonely she'll be.  Thinks that she's very neat though, and likes holding her down with one finger, seeing her struggle.  Turns him on in a weird way.

 

---

 

Later they’re all hanging out.

 

Mindy is on her knees kissing Carol’s toes.  Carol loves the new Mindy, but has quickly made her into more of a pet than a tiny friend.  Keeps her naked and collared, teaches her tricks, leaves her to worship her feet for hours on end. 

 

It’s a weird group dynamic, Ryan with a pair of obsessed girls and Carol with her pet.  Ryan & Carol are the only equals in the group, it gives them an odd friendship. 

 

Carol tries to be friends with the two girls but it’s hard to view them as women, not just sex toys.  She tries to be nice to them but looks down on them.  They dress exclusively in the most revealing clothes they can find in order to attract Ryan and will do anything for his attention, from making out with each other to constant wardrobe malfunctions.  Carol comes to think of them as The Dumb Sluts and even starts referring to them with that term to Ryan.

 

Carol and Ryan talk a lot about how difficult it is for Ryan to have to take care of two girls, how much easier Mindy is.  Ryan is getting exhausted.

 

Jill can’t take being second fiddle to her big brother any longer and grabs the spell book, yelling "Ok, that's it, do me next.  Only try to make my boobs even bigger, k?“ 

 

Ryan is skeptical.   "I don't know, you'll probably look like exactly Jackie.  I kind of like having the difference between you two." 

 

Jill isn’t having it.  “No, you're not going to give me any attention.  I’m not going to spend the rest of my life being the less hot girlfriend!“

 

Ryan says ok, and readies the spell, then looks over at Carol playing with Mindy.  She’s dangling Mindy upside down by her little leg, laughing as the tiny girl struggles and tries to get a hold of things.  Carol looks up and shares a smile and a nod with Ryan.

 

Ryan reads the shrinking spell instead, and Jill is shocked when she sees everything getting bigger, instead of herself growing.

 

Ryan scoops her up, and she's scared and upset, but loves the sight of him huge.  Falls in love all over again, really completely worshipping him as a god.

"Sorry girl, but Mindy's gonna need a friend in this big world, and it was getting inconvenient having two girlfriends anyways.”

Jill nods submissively, already in love with being Ryan’s mouse girl.

 

---

 

Moving on, Ryan and Jackie become boyfriend and girlfriend, not just sex partners like with Jill.  They already had a great friendship, so Ryan really falls for Jackie, and she loves being his slutty girl.  Dresses up for him, and still serves him like a slave.

 

Jill is Ryan's pet, and gets plenty of attention.  Kept in a gerbil cage near the bed, he lets her crawl all over his body, comes on her and lets her lick it up, and dresses her up in funny costumes.  She even gets to help her big sister worship Ryan’s cock, and she loves every humiliating second.

 

Part of Jackie’s duties is taking care of Jill.  Cleans her cage, bathes her, plays with her, dresses her.  The sisters become very close, and Jill loves rolling around in Jackie’s big breasts.  In return Jill gives Jackie a bunch of tips on how to be a girl, makeup and clothes and hygiene. 

 

Jill still gets jealous of Ryan’s attention, but now it’s cute to watch her huff and puff rather than annoying.  She also gets teased and embarrassed constantly by her big sister, but finds that being belittled just turns her on.

 

---

 

Carol and Mindy are very grateful for Jill’s shrinking, now Mindy has a friend in her new world. 

 

The two pets like to gab about their masters.  From their perspective with the love spell, they full on worship their owners as gods, and have lots of fights about whose master is better.  They learn to do tricks together that make everyone laugh.

 

Jackie is usually the babysitter for their play dates, and both shrunken girls love giving her makeovers.  She’s like a giant Barbie doll.