- Text Size +

BFFNs (Best Friends For NOW) outline

 

 

In a society plagued by the shrinking virus, random shrinkings are just a fact of life.  If someone shrinks they lose all rights and become the property of whoever registers them.

 

When 25 year old Rachel was diagnosed with the virus she realized that she would need to find someone to take care of her.  Her worst fear is to wind up with some random jerk.

 

Most people in her life tease her, and she’s shocked to find that everyone is strangely unbothered by her fate.  Looking for sympathy she finds only teasing from her family, her friends and her boyfriend.

Her roommate is gleeful, and just assumes that she'll wind up with her.  Teases her, starts treating her like a pet, asking her what kind of littler she likes….

 

 

Rachel runs away and finds her best friend from High School, Gina.  Gina gives her a big hug and finally gives her some sympathy, and Rachel asks if Gina would take care of her when she shrinks.  Gina says she will and invites Rachel to move in with her until it happens, declaring that they’ll have so much fun.

 

Rachel moves all her stuff to Gina’s apartment, who is surprised that she brought her stuff.  "Well I mean I understand bringing some clothes and bedding and stuff for the next few months, but the whole point of your coming here is that you're not going to need all this crap.  I guess I can sell it, but I don't think I'd get much money"

 

 

Rachel is surprised by how into the situation Gina is.  Gina sets up a shrink area for Rachel and starts setting up all sorts of protocols for what Rachel should do when she shrinks (for safety), and ground rules for shrunken life.

 

Over a few weeks she starts treating Rachel more and more like she’s already shrunken property.  

 

Starts insisting that she call her a special name.  'Do you think Master is too much?  Yeah technically Mistress is appropriate but that sounds like a sex bondage thing, Master just sounds better.  What do you think, if your hamster could talk what would she call you?"

 

Rachel is bothered by how impatient Gina becomes, actively complaining about how much space Rachel is taking up.

 

On the plus side, Gina shows Rachel the life she’ll have.  Living in a nice doll’s house, plenty of clothes, an iPhone for entertainment, it looks pretty comfortable.

 

 

One day Rachel gets hurt and has to go to the hospital.  While at home alone Rachel snoops into Gina’s closet and is shocked to find a stash of toys and discipline items.  Gina has a small clear cage, a feeding dish, some pet food, and little restraining tools.  Rachel realizes that Gina was planning to make her into a slave, and that all the positive things that Gina had talked about (Doll’s house, clothes…) were a lie.

 

That very moment Rachel shrinks.  She’s terrified of Gina coming home, feeling horribly betrayed.

 

Gina’s little brother Marco, 16 comes over to get Gina’s things to take to the hospital.  

 

He finds Rachel and is both surprised and excited.  Rachel explains the situation, and even though she’s scared of Gina she still thinks she’s the best option as an owner, better than some random person who might physically hurt her.

 

Marco scoops Rachel up and takes her to the registration center himself.

 

 

A few weeks later Gina gets out of the hospital.  She’s freaked out, but she’s been exchanging emails with Rachel and doesn’t know that her friend has shrunk.

 

She comes home to her parent’s house, where her little brother lives.  Sitting on Marco’s nightstand is Rachel, shrunk, naked and collard.  She lives in a little terrarium that Marco keeps near his bed, and has become his pet.

 

She never wears clothes, and Marco shows Gina all the tricks he’s taught her.  On command Rachel dances, begs, fetches and even fucks herself.  She seems strangely happy, exultant at Marco’s smallest praise.

 

Gina and Rachel talk, and Rachel explains things.  

 

After all the terror over what her life would be like when she shrank, she’s found that she’s grateful that Marco keeps her safe.  She has no fear of being lost or injured or killed.  He’s strict and she knows that she’ll never have any life aside from being his pet, but he promised that he’d never hurt her beyond a heavy spanking.  As long as she’s a good girl he can give her an active and even happy life.

 

After a few weeks with Marco, Rachel has found that the thing she wants most in life is his attention, and he gives her plenty of it.

 

Rachel says that at least he’s honest, he never lies and she always knows exactly where she stands.  Gina was a liar, she acted like her friend but was going to make her into a little bondage sex toy.

 

Rachel has fallen into a strange kind of love with Marco, thinking of him as her master and god, even if he is a dork.

 

 

Epilogue.

 

Weeks later, Gina is living at home recovering from her injury.  She’s made numerous attempts to convince Marco to give Rachel to her, even going so far as to try to steal her one day.  

 

Rachel was hoping that they could still be friends, but Gina is alternately disgusted at her naked slave of a best friend and jealous of her little brother.

 

Hanging out on the couch watching TV, Gina develops a weird little cough.  Nobody thinks anything of it except for the nearby Gina, who is watching the television from her master’s lap.  She remembers having a really similar cough, it’s the reason she went into the doctor when she was diagnosed with the Shrink Virus.

 

Happily Rachel thinks that her and Gina might get to be friends again after all.