- Text Size +

Little Rivalry Story Outline

 

 

          One fine fall day Beth, aged 16, visited her big brother Jason, aged 20, at college.  Knocking on his dorm room she shyly entered, excited to see what college life is like.

          However, this happened to be the day when Jason and his girlfriend Amy both contracted the shrink virus that has become commonplace in modern society.

          Like most people Beth was well aware of the laws governing the shrunken.  They were considered to be lost causes, the property of whomever registered them and was good enough to accept responsibility for their care.

          Without hesitation Beth scooped them both up and took them to a local registry center, happily taking her big brother and his girlfriend home as her new pets, kept in an old terrarium.

 

---

 

          Beth is not a sadist or a monster and treats them both with kindness, but she finds her big brother’s new situation to be completely hilarious.  Loves teasing him and exerting power over his little body.

          Beth is different with Amy, doesn’t quite know how to act with the tiny woman.  Beth has met Amy several times and had nursed a powerful crush on her brother’s girlfriend, and is both excited and scared to suddenly have her all to herself.  Beth still plays games with Amy, but also seems to seek her approval.  Less teasing, more tender and motherly.  Delights in dressing Amy up in outfits and treating her like a doll.

 

---

 

          Physically they’re a motley crew.  Jason has actually shrunk quite a bit more than Amy, winding up only about 1.5” tall to her 3”.  Even to her he’s small and puny, and she can easily manhandle him and often finds herself in the role of protecting him from the world.  Amy comes to really enjoy being dominant with her boyfriend, throwing her weight around.

          Beth herself is a pretty girl, short and petite but with a voluminous bust.  She developed them one summer early in puberty and has been shy about her big breasts ever since.

 

---

 

          One night a few months in, Beth & Amy are having a fun girl’s night.  Paint each other’s nails, girl talk, Amy gives Beth good advice on her life and Amy always knows how to make her pretty little pet laugh.  Beth complains about her breasts, how heavy they are and how everyone always looks at them, and Amy is shocked.

          “Oh my god Beth, if you only knew how gorgeous you are.  And those boobs, I know they must be a pain but from my perspective they’re simply amazing.  You’d think I was a freak if you knew some of the thoughts I had about them, I’ve always been jealous of girls who were healthier than me in that department, and…”

          “Well…do you wanna play with them?  I mean, if you like big boobs these have gotta be the biggest you’ve ever seen, right?  Go ahead, dive in and have fun, I don’t mind.”

          Hesitantly Amy crawled up while Beth stripped her shirt and bra off and held breasts together, then Amy dives into the crack and squirms around, eventually poking her head up laughing.

          “These are amazing!”  Beth climbs up tickling Erica then jumps around like a trampoline, laughing and rolling like a kid on a trampoline.

          She eventually tires herself out and Beth plucks her, placing her back onto a pillow.

          “So spill,” Beth says.  “What’s my brother look like from your size?  I mean, for me he’s a speck but is he like a midget to you?  Do you still think he’s hot?”

          “He’s more like…ok, I don’t mean this to sound terrible, but the way his whole body is proportionally small and thin, it’s more like he’s a child.  And maybe not hot, but he’s so cute.  Oh you should see him when we’re alone Erica, the way he holds both arms up when he wants to be held.  He’s so light I just scoop him up and stroke his back, it’s his favorite.”  Later Beth teases Jason about this.

 

---

 

          Plenty of scenes with Beth embarrassing Jason, especially as her confidence with Amy grows.  Jason isn’t hurt and is given a comfortable habitat, but constantly finds himself in embarrassing situations in his life as a pet.  Painting his little sister’s toe nails, helping her put her make up, dressed up as a doll and being treated as a toy or a pet.  One day when he makes a comment about her being careful with where she puts her boobs, she plucks him and stuffs him into her bra for the rest of the day.

 

---

 

          Jason also has a pair of little brothers who think that his shrinking is the funniest thing ever, constantly teasing him.  Possibly they  can be the more tormentors, so that Beth can stay more maternal and sympathetic. 

          They put Jason in all kinds of situations when Beth isn’t around to protect him.  He gets trapped under cups, and has to call them Super Mac and Mega Mark.  They also have fun, playing with action figures and stuff.

          The brothers are very interested in Amy and seeing her body, but Beth protects her, to the point where Amy starts to look at Amy as her hero and protector. 

 

---

 

          Soon the romance between Amy & Beth blossoms, as Beth comes to really love taking care of the beautiful Amy, and Amy falls for her mighty protector. 

          Jason fights for Amy’s love, argues that they’re the only two people who understand each other’s lives, “and I know I can’t give you the world but I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” 

          Jason and Beth have a genuine competition for Amy’s love, putting them into a strange rivalry situation.  Jason will gather up some miniscule plants to give to Amy, but Beth will place a giant rose along their cage.  Jason will do something heroic to impress her, so Beth announces to the brothers that they get to dress Jason from now on, and he finds himself wearing doll’s dresses.  Amy laughs, but is impressed that he endures it.

          Really play up the competition and rivalry.  The more Jason fights the more he feels like a man instead of a pet, and the more Beth humiliates him. 

          One afternoon he gets to listen to a long romantic conversation between Amy & Beth from within Beth’s bra, his tiny body immobilized against his little sister’s breast.

 

---

 

          Amy is horribly conflicted, Jason is right but she’s falling in love with Beth.  And she knows it’s insanely hypocritical, but she’s having trouble viewing Jason as a man at his size.  He’s just so puny compared to Beth, and seeing him be humiliated by his little brothers makes her very unattracted physically to him. 

          Plus, she’s become absolutely obsessed with Beth’s breasts.  They’re her favorite place in the world to be, and she’ll beg and beg for the opportunity to play with them as Beth laughs and teases. 

          Amy feels bad, and she knows that Jason and her always going to be in each other’s lives, but she chooses Betg.  They kiss in front of Jason and he’s left in his cage while Betg and Amy make love on the bed.

          “I’m so sorry sweety, it’s just…I always wanted a man who could protect me, hold me in his arms and make me feel safe and you’re just too little for that.  Face it sweetheart, your sister is just more of a man.”

 

---

 

          From then on Amy & Jason have separate enclosures and Amy is doted upon.  Still a pet, but one that is given every comfort. 

          Jason is given to the little brother’s to take care of, and he eventually embraces his role as their toy.  Starts creating lots of game for them to play with him, bonds with them, even if they’re still both a pair of terrors.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoy seeing these outlines please let me know and I'll continue posting.  Great way to relax in between writing real stories.