- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chatper Synopsis: Katrina warms up to Mark, Jessica and Hannah, and is even considering returning them to normal size. But she still until tomorrow for her parents to return.

 

Random Note: Planned on having only one foot scene, but I can't let my 2nd favourite fetish go so unused.

Some time had passed and Katrina was still laying on her bed, mindlessly web browsing on her laptop. Mark, Jessica and Hannah were all relieved they had somehow survived the abuse from Katrina. They watched the remaining debris from the hotel, along with the corpses of the unlucky ones who didn't make it through the torture inside of Katrina's vagina.

 

It was incredibly, really, that a body part of a normally sweet and innocent of an average 18 year old was capable of such destruction and death. The 3 of them felt lucky to be alive, but weren't sure of what was going to happen next. Eventually, Katrina finally got up. "That's enough time I think, time to flush away the remains" she said, as she went to flush the toilet. She pushed the lever down and the rubble of the building, along with the strewn about furniture and mangeled corpses of innocent people swirled in the pool of urine and vaginal fluid and down the drain. Mark bowed his head in memory of his co-workers and customers. Katrina then noticed the 3 of them on the toilet seat.

 

"Well, well. You 3 are certainly lucky, aren't you? I honestly thought everyone had died. I'm impressed really." Katrina picked up the millimeter tall survivors, holding them in the palm of your hand. "Y'know, I probably could bring you guys back to normal size. You could tell anyone you want about what happened and nobody would believe you. The hotel was destroyed by an 18 year old's pussy? Yea right, whose gonna believe that?" Mark realised Katrina was right. She could do anything she wanted to them really, and nobody would ever know. Even if she told someone, aside from Joyce, they wouldn't believe here.

 

"Of course, where's the fun in letting you go?" she said, smiling. "I had a feeling she would say that. This girl and her fun" Jessica muttered. "I'm not sure if any of your family or friends perished in the 'accident', but out of respect I'm not going to put you in there again" Katrina said in, oddly, a tone that didn't make the 3 of them scared. "But this has still always been a fantasy of mine, even more so without that pesky building in the way. The heaters on full blast since it's so cold outside, but it's getting a little too hot, wouldn't you say?" The 3 of them knew all too well about heat, considering they were trapped in one of the warmest parts of the body. "I don't really want to turn the heat down though, if I do it'll get cold again. Bit of a tough situation, but I'm sure you 3 can help me out" Katrina spoke softly, but the bad feeling returned to the 3 of them.

 

"My feet tend to get sweaty really easily, and the fact the heater is on isn't helping me out much. Would the 3 of you mind helping me out with that?" Normally, this wouldn't be a disirable thing for them to do, but considering what they just went through earlier that day they were more than willing to do something that seemed more tame. They nodded their heads, hoping that maybe if they helped her out for a while she would return them to normal size. "Great, thank you guys so much. I'm also really ticklish, just a warning." Katrina got into her bed, laying on her front and exposing the soles of her feet. "Start on the left one please, and then move over to the right when you're done" she asked.

 

The 3 of them climbed onto the teenagers foot. It wasn't that bad really. Sure it was sweaty and didn't smell all that great, but it was a lot better than being trapped in her vagina while she masturbated. It wasn't going to be an easy task, since her foot was the size of a huge skyscraper to them. Considering they had to do this to both feet, it was going to be a long day and possibly even night for them. They got to work immediately, but it wasn't easy as Katrina kept laughing and shaking often. They couldn't blame her really, almost anyone else would find the ticklish feeling unbareable.

 

About 20 minutes later, the 3 of them had barely finished the ball of her foot. "You know what? I'm starting to get pretty hungry. My mom left me money to go buy food. The cold will probably cool down my feet instantly, but the 3 of you can still come along". Before the 3 of them could react, they were covered by the fuzzy green sock from earlier and soon trapped even more by a large black winter boot. "I don't know if you guys can hear me, but don't worry about that whole cooling me down thing, for now at least. But I wouldn't mind a bit of pleasure while I grab something to eat"

 

Mark and Hannah managed to crawl out from the intense pressure of the ball of Katrina's foot and get to the safety of her arch, but Jessica wasn't able too. "Can you guy's help me out? I'm stuck" she said, reaching her arm out from underneath. Mark grabbed her arm and started to pull, right after that Katrina stepped out the door. Mark yanked Jessica free right after she placed her left foot down. Jessica was alive but injured from the crush. "Is she ok? I think she might have broken a few ribs, maybe even worse" asked Hannah. "We'll focus on her later, right now we need satisfy Katrina. We want to get on her good side if we want any chance of returning to normal" said Mark, as he started to tickle Katrina's sole.

 

It was also really hot in her sock, but they were starting to tolerate the heat. It wasn't as bad as before, but Jessica was having a hard time breathing from both the heat and her injuries. "You focus on that. I'm actually in medical school, I'll help her out for now" Hannah said, sitting Jessica up right. Mark nodded in agreement as Hannah tended to Jessica. "I'm only feeling one set of hands" boomed Katrina. "Shit, can you help out a little bit at least?" said Mark, slightly angrily. "I'll try, ok? She's in a lot of pain right now and you would be too. I don't want to see anyone else die today" Hannah replied. "Actually, it's fine like this. I don't want to burst out laughing in public, I'll look insane" said the muffled voice of Katrina. "Well, that worked out ok" said Mark, sighing a breath of release.

 

"I'm feeling ok, I think she just knocked the wind out of me" said Jessica. "There's no way you're fine. You were under over a hundred million pounds of pressure. It's a miracle you're even alive" informed Hannah. "No, really, I'm fine. It's weird" said Jessica, standing up. "See? I don't feel any pain. We'll take turns with the tickling thing" she said to Mark. "Sounds good, your turn" he said, happy to relax. Her sock was actually quite comfortable. He layed down and almost fell asleep, but that was nearly impossible due to the shaking of the ground with each step Katrina took.

 

Eventually Katrina returned home with dinner. She gave tiny crumbs to the 3 of them. but it was like a feast. "I was thinking about returning the 3 of you to normal size" she said, swallowing a bite of food. The 3 of them sighed a breath of relief.

 

"Of course, my parents don't get back until noon tomorrow, they just texted me saying that. So I'm not going to do that just yet. We have all night. I'm probably just going to be on my laptop and watch some TV. As for the 3 of you..." Katrina paused. She got up and removed her clothing again, going bare naked. "Goddammit, not again" shouted Mark.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment

 

Since I like ya so much, the next chapter won't be the final one like originally planned. There will be a 6th chapter, but that will be the last one.