- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ethan finds himself at his ex-girlfriends house. How will she react?

I looked into the face of a person I once loved and somehow got depressed as I saw in her face what had become of our relationship. It wasn’t exactly hate in her eyes but it nevertheless was obvious that there were a lot of hard feelings between us. It had been 2 days now since the incident at the club where I had rejected her. She had cried at this night and my sight clearly wasn’t helping her to get over it. I understood why Samuel had brought me here even if it still was cruel. When I was at normal height after I broke up with Lena, I often had imagined what she would do to me if she found me shrunken and at least in my fantasy it’d never end well for me. Nevertheless I looked at her without fear in my eyes. I tried to appear self-confident and I think I managed it pretty well.

 

“You’re shrunken”, Lena stated dryly. I’ve never told her about my fetish even though I used any given opportunity to offer her a foot-massage. The problem was due to this secret, Lena never knew exactly why I had broken up with her. Of course I made it personally and claiming it to be my fault but still when she asked me what caused me to do this I never gave a concrete answer. Lena examined me and I saw tears coming to her eyes. But after all she reached down to me and ripped of the adhesive tape from my face. It really hurt and it left red stains on my face but finally I could breathe through my mouth again.

 

“Stating the obvious Lena”, I replied instantly cursing me for this sudden insensitivity. She gave a reproachful look and frowned. God damn it why would I say that...?


“Seriously Ethan?” She responded and became quiet again. We looked at each other for a long time and I could observe how she struggled with her emotions. I basically could understand any aggression she could do right now but I hoped she would stay humanly.

 

“Ethan I…” , she started but did not manage to finish the sentence. I remained quiet and decided to wait patiently until she knew what she wanted.

 

“I just cannot deal with this right now…”, she finished her sentence and before I could reply anything she had put the lid back onto the box and darkness surrounded me once again. This was the only thing I hadn’t expected. In her place I would have used my current size to take any kind of advantage from it, but she couldn’t deal with this? My prison started trembling again as Lena carried it out of her room. I heard her speak to the other familiar voice which I now identified as her mother. Since I still couldn’t understand a single word my mind raced about what she would tell her in this moment.

 

Is she really telling her about me being shrunken in this box? And what would her mother do then? She’s a grown up and not that young and emotion-orientated. She would most likely bring me to a hospital or something like that wouldn’t she?


Lena’s parents had divorced about three years ago and as far as I knew from my conversations with her she still struggled with it. Lena was old enough to decide whether she wanted to stay with her mom or with her dad and chose her mom. Although Lena wanted to move out several times she never had actually managed to leave her mom alone who had found her sense of life in caring for her precious daughter. As I had broken up with Lena her mom called me a day after asking me the same questions she did. As I couldn’t explain it to her properly neither, I guess she compared me to her ex-husband who had left her without much of a reason too. Although I suspected her importunacy to be the triggering reason. I felt how Lena handed the box over to her mom who by the way was named Vera.

 

Vera was forty-nine years old and would turn fifty next year. I still knew this and that was kind of fascinating. Why would I remember details like this but never mind. I asked myself if and when Vera would open this box. I felt that she was walking with it at the moment and I feared that maybe she was only bringing it to the waste-paper. But no her conversation with Lena had been too long. My travel ended finally and I closed my eyes in caution when Vera opened the lid. I let my eyes adjust to the light slowly and it worked pretty fine since I wasn’t locked in that box now for long. I saw Vera looking down on me and I could tell that she did not believe what she saw.

 

“She actually told the truth…”, Vera said unbelievingly. I nodded up at her to confirm that I was a living human being sitting shrunken in a box. Wow I really am pathetic. Vera reached into the box and grabbed me tightly. She lifted me out and raised me to her eyes to examine me. I blushed as I felt how her tight holding hand touched my private zone. Didn’t she care about me being naked? Well Samuel and Scarlett hadn’t really cared for that either. She took by head between index and thumb and used her other hand to feel my shrunken naked body. She even touched my privates with her other index causing light pain as she touched it a bit too roughly.

“So it actually is you Ethan…”

“Yes Ms Dought”, I replied. Why did I call her like that? I used to call simply Vera but now that she was a giantess to me I felt like calling her with more respect. And at the same time I provoked her by emphasizing the Ms. I was really acting dumb these days… She looked at me and I felt how her gaze turned a good deal colder after my answer.

 

“You’re not in the position to be cheeky don’t you think?” She answered and basically she was more than right with this. And I knew that but still after all that stuff I had lived through I’ve kind of become more sarcastic.

“You’ve caused a lot of pain in this family you know that?” She asked me.

“Yes I know that but this is the way life goes Vera. I liked the both of you even after I broke up with your daughter but I couldn’t stay in a relationship with her…” I replied and was pretty proud that I managed to call her with her first name.

 

“Well then let me ask you once again… Why?” She continued and now she had that threatening undertone in her voice which encouraged me to choose my response carefully. To tell her the truth would not be to my advantage right now as she seemed to be mad and I wasn’t sure how she would react when I told her about my fantasies. But she would probably just crush me. But remaining inaccurate in my answer wouldn’t please her exactly too.

 

“I fell in love with someone else”, I suddenly replied. I quickly realised that this was pretty implausible since I haven’t got another relationship since I broke up with Lena and she knew that. But still it had been the only pleasing excuse I could think of at the moment. Vera looked at me sceptically. She definitely knew that I was lying but seemed unsure how to react to this. She put me down onto the table and next to the box. She formed her right thumb and index into a flipping arrangement just in front of me. This was a really threatening act since if she’d really decide to flip me I would most certainly die at the impact of her finger.

 

“I ask you again…Why?”

 

Out of panic I told her everything about my fetish and how my relationship with her daughter was negatively influenced by it. Even though my brain ordered me to stop telling her about all this, I couldn’t prevent my mouth from releasing words. While I was talking Vera stopped threatening me and just looked at the shrunken person in front of her with an expression of increasing disgust in her face. I could tell that she couldn’t even remotely relate to that stuff I told her about but at least she seemed to believe me. When I had finished I started to realise what I’ve just done. I basically revealed myself as a pervert to the mother of my ex-girlfriend. She would eventually tell Lena about this who would then probably reveal it to even more people. Fear rose in my mind as I thought about that. I looked at Vera who seemed to be thinking about her next steps.

 

“You’re sick Ethan… If I’d knew this earlier I’d never let you be the boyfriend of my daughter. Of course it had been a bad idea to tell her, I’ve even known this before but now it was too late anyway. Vera was a very conservative woman with no understanding for fetishes like this. She even voted no when it came to the ballot for homosexual marriage. I remembered that I once had a discussion about tolerance with her which had really shocked me. Although she always had been very gentle with me, I kind of couldn’t respect her political attitudes. I had also told her about how I changed my mind about these life threatening scenarios while experiencing them in the real world but that didn’t change her image of me now.

 

“But actually these fantasies you have mirror your place in society. You’ve hurt Lena’s feelings after you were a parasite in her life for over a year and now… Now your physical appearance equals your psychological. You deserve this you know that?” She said. I remained quiet and though about her words which hurt me deeply. Probably she was right and I already had made similar assumptions but to hear it still shocked me.

“As far as Samuel told me no one knows you’re here except for Lena and me. First I only wanted to talk with you about all that and then bring you to your parents or the hospital… But now I’m convinced that you don’t deserve such gentle treatment. You’re here because fate decided to punish you…” Her words sent shivers down my spine. It had been a fatal mistake to tell her the truth since she seemed to have lost every kind of reasonability.

“Vera please be reasonable and just bring me to my parents… I am sorry for how things have developed but I’m still a human being with feelings”, I attempted desperately.

“No Ethan you’re nothing more than an insect compared to me or my daughter and that’s your own fault”, she replied and I knew my residence here would not be more pleasant than at Samuel’s. Vera grabbed me again and put me down onto the parquet. She towered over me like a goddess. Now I truly felt like an insect as Vera’s body stood in front of me like a building. She looked down on me as I was standing in front of her bare feet quite as tall as her big toe but it’d have way more mass than me. I backed off as she raised her huge bare feet and lifted it closely over me. I could smell the scent of sweat and stains of dirt on her foot.

“Look how pathetic you are… Kneel down or I’ll crush you”, Vera exclaimed. It was like the exact realisation of my fantasies and I even got a hard on but mostly I was overwhelmed with fear. I knelt down as she had ordered it and shivered under a sky made of flesh. The smell increased with every inch Vera was descending her foot. She pinned me under her big toe pressing it slightly onto my face.

“I could squish you so easily right now”, Vera said. That was true indeed but I still hoped she would show mercy.

 

I screamed as she increased the pressure and it felt like my body would explode any moment now. She lifted her toe from me leaving behind pressure marks on my body. I coughed and tried to stand up but she instantly knocked me off my feet again by simply poking me with her toes. I don’t know whether she just enjoyed playing with my tiny body or if this was pure cruelty before she would crush me in the end. She kind of didn’t seem to know it herself since there was no emotion visible on her face. I decided to just stay lying on the floor. Since she would knock me over again anyway. She stopped tormenting me with her foot and grabbed me from the ground. She touched my privates with her index slowly rubbing my dick. I instantly got a hard on without anything I could do against it.

 

“So pathetic…”, stated Vera as she saw my erection.

 

“I think this was enough of this foolish playing around… It’s over for you now”, she continued and put me back onto the parquet. Once again she lifted her foot above me but way higher this time.

“You should know what happens with bugs when they’re found in my house…”

Her foot descended quickly an

d the sky over me darkened as the shadow of her huge barefoot fell over me. I closed my eyes waiting for it to end under the foot of my ex-girlfriends mother. I wondered whether I would wake up once again or not. I risked one last glance at my doom. Her skin was already slightly wrinkled and dirt was on her sole. Soon I would be nothing more than a stain on that sole…

“Mom No…!”

Chapter End Notes:

Hoped you like it :) Things will get exciting for Ethan... Will he survive? And if not will he wake up?

Thanks for reading!