- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second part of the chapter ;)It's slightly shorter than usual since i've split up the chapter in two.

Have fun reading.

Scarlett took me to the bedroom where she laid me down onto the end of the bed and laid down herself too with her legs stretched out into my direction. She let her feet dangle over me and laid her head by her side and watched me as I looked worried at her movements. She put her feet down around me creating only a small space for me to stand in. I was surrounded by her mountain-like feet which were still covered in these slightly smelly blue cuddle-socks. Scarlett got out a book and started reading while slightly moving her feet around. While she was relaxing I had to move around quickly to avoid getting overrun by her feet. After a while I ran out of breath but she didn’t seem to stop yet.

“Scarlett please stop this”, I yelled. She actually stopped what surprised me. She moved her feet further apart granting me more space and less danger to be smushed beneath her feet. I laid down onto the blanket and closed my eyes for a while hoping I would wake up at normal height again. Instead I was wakened by Samuel who was climbing onto the bed and on top of Scarlett. First the ground trembled and as I opened my eyes I saw Samuel’s foot descending right next to me as he laid down on Scarlett and they started to make out. Now two pairs of feet were constantly moving around me making it nearly impossible to get out of there unharmed. I dodged a few swipes of Scarlett’s feet only to get hit Samuel eventually. His toes crashed into me and threw me off the bed. It was a huge fall but as I crashed into the soft carpet my body sustained it due to its low weight. Still I cried in pain and shock afterwards.

“Stop complaining already”, Samuel stated dryly. I needed a few minutes to catch myself again and then checked my environment. My situation really was fucked up. I would be stuck with the two of them probably until I would die. I still hoped there would be another way to end this nightmare but I didn’t see any. Nevertheless I wouldn’t suicide since I didn’t know clearly whether I would wake up again or not. I was located on the huge carpet in front of their bed. I saw the two giants move on each other.

I was clueless what to do now. It wouldn’t be smart to leave their presence since they wouldn’t know where I’d be and might accidentally crush me. Well They could hear me if I’d scream but actually I was tired and would like to continue resting somewhere far away from feet. I kind of developed a slight phobia of them while still feeling attracted to them. It was really strange. I started to walk in direction of the living room since I hoped I’d find some rest on a cushion lying around. It was a quite far travel at my size but it kind of was fascinating to see the flat from this perspective. The cupboards and tables seemed like skyscrapers.

I passed the hallway and the door to the living room and could already see my targeted cushion. It took me nearly half an hour total to get there and I was looking forward to a nap. I climbed up the cushion pretty easily for its surface was fuzzy and had good grip. It felt like climbing a small hill and really was fun. As I reached the top I felt relieved and somehow happy. I fell asleep quite quickly as I had laid down on top of the cushion. I slept nearly two hours and as I woke up it was dark again outside and I was still shrunken. But it wasn’t that bad for I felt like an adventurer in a foreign world. I watched around to see what Samuel and Scarlett were up to. They sat around the living room table and were eating. I felt kind of hungry and decided to climb down and go for something to eat. As I was close enough to Scarlett I yelled up at her “Hey could I get something to eat to? I’m getting kind of hungry” .

Scarlett turned around and bowed down ordering me to climb onto her hand. Then she carefully lifted me onto the table where the view was incredible. It felt like standing on a mountain. I looked down from the edge and shivered as the distance to the ground seemed to be several hundred metres. I startled as Scarlett suddenly grabbed me from behind and lifted me over a bowl where she slowly put me down again. I was now trapped in a porcelain prison with slippery walls I could never climb. I didn’t know what Scarlett was up to and maybe she only wanted to feed me but I still got claustrophobic and walked around in my prison nervously. I looked up and saw Scarlett’s huge face smiling down on me. She was chewing on her meal. “You’re our little bird”, she said with full mouth. Why bird? Why not any other pet if she wanted to see me like one?.

Then I saw her mouth open and instantly apprehended what she meant by bird. She was chewing on mashed potatoes with bacon and tomato and it formed an orange pulp in her mouth which she know intended to spit down at me. My bowl wasn’t that small but still I hadn’t got enough space to dodge that disgusting substance pouring down on me. It crashed onto and buried me. I grasped for air but my mouth only filled with pre-digested food which made me vomit. I shoved the quite fluid mash away from my head to witness that the next wave of it followed. I’ve never been that disgusted in my life before as I desperately tried to break free from this humid pulp. As I finally managed it I saw Scarlett laughing at me and turned pretty angry but still knowing everything I’d say right now would only provoke her to continue with this. As she saw that I wasn’t going to complain she smirked and grabbed me out of the bowl.

“Want something to drink?” She said tauntingly and threw me into her glass of wine. This experience was really heavy since I instantly took a few big mouthful’s of the wine and then tried to swim to the surface again while the alcohol from the wine was burning me from the in- and outside. Scarlett then raised the glass up into the air and I hoped she would not do what I expected.

And once again I cursed myself for being shrunken as I saw how her gigantic maw opened and covered the entrance to my wine-flooded prison. Her teeth were quite white with only few yellow stains. Leftovers from her meal stuck in between them. I felt how the millstream of wine dragged me in direction of her mouth cavern. Her tongue moved like a giant red and wet snake and I could see the taste buds which would transmit the flavour of my naked body to her consciousness. I fell into the maw and onto Scarlett’s tongue and roared in terror as the tongue lifted and then pressed me against the upper wall of her mouth cavern. Her taste buds sanded over my body and I was drenched in her Saliva. I was then thrown around in her mouth as she played with me as she would with a tasty candy.

It was dark around me since she had closed her mouth and I couldn’t see what would happen to me next. I feared she would actually swallow me sending me into hell. I was then pressed against a hard surface which I suspected to be her teeth. That was confirmed as they slightly opened and light flooded the cavern. Scarlett’s tongue pressed me between her teeth only so she could slightly bite on me. She didn’t cut me with it but still it hurt badly. I cried out and she instantly stopped and spit me into a glass of water. It took a while until I recovered from the shock and managed to swim to the surface while taking deep mouthful’s of water which I really needed.

As I reached the surface I saw Scarlett’s index finger approaching which sent me back underwater again and I saw how food deposits dispensed from my body. Finally she grabbed me out of the glass and laid me onto the table. I looked at her with resentfulness before I passed out.

Seems like times have changed  (Roll Credits)

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be longer again and might take a while to write it (But probably not) :)

I hope you stay tuned and as always I'm thankful for feedback.