- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally some action in a chapter but still going pretty slow.

When I woke up that morning I felt the same jumpiness as the evening before. I wondered who else would be present at this sleepover but it was widely known that she invites almost only other girls to these events. As far as I knew Keira was still single although she had the reputation to be a seductress. I’ve seen her oftentimes with different boys holding hands or making out but always only for a few days.

I went lazily through the day not doing much else but eating and watching videos. But when the evening drew near I nervously started to get ready. I showered twice and looked quite long for a matching outfit for this occasion. When I had finally found one it was already time for me to get going. I rode by bicycle for the way to Keira’s house wasn’t that long. It took me about fifteen minutes to get there. I locked my bicycle to a lantern in front of her house and went up the steps to the door. It seemed to be a quite big house with three storeys. I rang the bell and waited nervously until a strange girl I haven’t met yet opened the door.

“And you are…?” she asked sceptically.

“Hey I’m Ethan, Keira… invited me to …come over tonight”, I stuttered as I tried to avoid her incredulous gaze. She crossed her arms and I looked at her feeling even more uncomfortable. She was taller than me and probably a year or so older. She had long blonde hair and penetrative blue eyes which seemed to pierce my head. She wore a white top which was slightly transparent and still revealed a lot of her opulent bosom.

“Okay I’m Vera a friend of Keira come in”, she answered finally as she noticed that I started shivering a little bit. I walked in after her gaining a view of her perfectly formed butt which was covered in light-brown Jeggings. The corridor was looking impressive and close to the door were the stairs which lead upstairs. We took them and shortly before we opened the door to one of the three rooms which were accessible from here, she pointed at another door and said “There’s the bathroom if you need it”. I just nodded and followed her as she opened the door to what seemed to be Keira’s room. It was arranged very girlish with a pink fuzzy carpet covering almost the whole room which had to be something about thirty square meters big. It was twice as big as my room and had a big couch with a fleecy light-blue surface in addition to a huge bed which was easily big enough for two or even three people to sleep in. In front of the bed were a lot of girlish cushions lying around and some sleeping bags with woollen chemise in it.

In one of them was already sitting another girl with red hair and a very cute face. I could see the rest of her body for it was hidden in the sleeping bag. Keira was sitting on her bed, looking gorgeously and smiling at me when I entered.

“Hey there Ethan I’m glad you came”, she said and I smiled back at her not yet capable of answering. On the couch were sitting another two girls which I think I remembered from school.

“Hey, Amy and Sheila right?” I managed to greet them. Amy was a small girl with black hair who sometimes made bitchy comments when someone like me said something brilliant in school. I didn’t know much about Sheila though. She was an Afro-American girl with incredible curves and probably a really little bit overweight but I liked it.

They greeted back and I gained a sceptic gaze from Amy. I guessed she remembered me from school as some kind of nerd. Keira stood up and hugged me which caused me to blush slightly as she pressed her breasts against my chest.

“That’s Ethan he’s with me in religion and math”, Keira introduced and I smiled at winked shyly.

“Nice to meet you I’m Cynthia”, the red-headed girl said and smiled at me. I greeted her back.

“Wow I’m all alone under girls are there any other boys coming?” I asked.

“Well later on Luke and Kenny planned to come but they weren’t sure yet do we make you nervous?” Keira asked laughing slightly at me.

“No it’s okay I was just curious why you invited me to a sleepover under girls”, I replied with a sudden amount of courage for I actually was a little puzzled by this even though I had expected more girls than boys”. Keira smiled at me. “Well I’ve invited a few others but they had no time this evening they’re all on Jack’s birthday party. We have no problem with you being here though so don’t worry it’ll be fun”, she replied and got out a bottle of sparkling wine and some cups.

I looked at the other girls who nodded calmingly and I put off my jacket and backpack and settled on the warm and soft carpet. I got out my Jack Wolfskin sleeping bag which did not match at all with its surroundings. As I had calmed down a little and sipped at my first cup of sparkling wine I could not help but carefully risking looks at the girls’ feet. Keira wore the same green fleece socks she had worn yesterday. Sheila was barefooted and as I first looked at them I was astonished by their size. I knew I had to be careful for Keira already once caught me watching her feet.

“So what are we gonna do first ladies and … gentlemen”, Keira said blinking at me. I smiled at her and looked at the other girls expecting them to make proposals.

Amy was wearing nylons and her feet seemed pretty small.

“How about truth or dare”, Cynthia suggested and I instantly looked at her pretending to think about her suggestion.

“A little bit too early for that, don’t you think? Let’s do that later when we’ve drunk more”, Vera replied who had settled in the empty sleeping bag next to Cynthia.

Vera was wearing thick rainbow coloured socks which had a small hole in them at her heel.

“Yeah too early”, I agreed. I had perfected my unsuspicious looks on their feet, through only looking at them when the person was talking.

“How about we watch a movie first and drink every time something romantic is happening”, Cynthia gave another suggestion. She stood up from her sleeping bag and walked over to a cupboard fetching some movies out of it. Know I could see her cute thick red socks with a few white hearts on them.

“Yeah that sounds good let’s watch Bridget Jones”, Amy replied and gained general agreement. I did not like these Hugh Grant movies but I knew I had few chances to enforce my preferences. Although I shortly thought about proposing 8 Mile, which was one of my favourite movies.

“Are you okay with that choice Ethan?” Keira asked friendly. I just nodded and smiled as we all started to position our sleeping bags in front of Keira’s TV. It was pretty big and as I lied on my sleeping bag and a few cushions in front of it I definitely was to close to the screen and would get a headache. So I repositioned myself until I was able to lean against the front side of Keira’s bed. Amy and Sheila sat down next to Keira on the bed. The three of them noticed too late that I had repositioned myself and just let their feet hang over the edge of the bed. Sheila’s feet appeared on the right side of my face and Keira’s on the left. It was Amy who then kicked my head softly with her nylon-covered feet.

“better crouch down a little if you don’t want to smell them the whole movie”, Amy said mockingly and touched my face with her left foot. I hadn’t even realised what my repositioning would result in and struggled to react in an unsuspicious way.

“Eww I’d rather not”, I said and leaned lower against the bed now seeing the three pairs of feet hovering slightly over the edge above me.

Vera and Cynthia were laughing at me as they were both also repositioning themselves to sit by my side at the bed.

“That was too close to the screen. Where did you get that huge TV anyway Keira?” Vera asked.

“Was a present from my stepfather for my sixteenth birthday… It’s still enough place for another two if we cuddle a bit on the bed”, Keira answered.

Before Ethan could react Vera and Cynthia had stood up and thrown their sleeping bag onto the bad.

“Wow seems like I have to stay here”, I said in a forced pouty voice. I earned a general Awww and a bit of laughter.

“We will swap I promise”, Amy said with an undertone that clearly stated that she would not. So we started to watch the movie and drank an awful lot for there were clearly more than enough romantic scenes in this one. I enjoyed myself but not only because of the movie and the drinking, but mostly because of the five pairs of feet hovering above me. They were not to be examined that well due to the dimmed light but still I kind of felt comfortable beneath them. And as we got more drunk throughout the movie Sheila had slid a good deal forward on the bed and her feet were now dangling directly next to my face. To prevent that I would look suspicious leaning there next to her feet I decided to lay down entirely onto my sleeping bag without leaning on the bed. Now I still had perfect  vision of their feet but would not raise any suspicion At some point Sheila had to laugh about a joke Amy had made and spilled her cup all over herself, Amy and Keira causing the three of them instantly to jump from the bed without thinking about me. At home I would really have loved the imagination of what happened now, but as I saw Sheila’s big feet approaching my face I still yelled in shock before they smashed into it causing her to stumble while Keira and Amy both followed her by crashing onto me. Amy landed on my solar plexus causing me to groan as I could not breath anymore. Keira first stepped on my face too placing her soft and green socked foot directly on my nose before she too stumbled. Amy managed to catch herself while Sheila and Keira were lying flat on me and I got Sheila’s butt pressed into my face as she struggled to get up. Doesn’t she realise she’s sitting on me? I asked myself as I was smothered under her ass while Keira already had managed to roll from me. It seemed like an eternity until Sheila finally managed to stand up from me and started to apologise heavily.

Fortunately it didn’t seem to have caused any further damage to my body except for a little impression of Sheila’s feet on my cheeks. As the three of them secured that I had endured the incident without further harm they started laughing about it while they fetched paper towels to clean the bed from the spilled drink.

I myself couldn’t have been more perplexed. Did this really just happen to me? Now that it was over the memory of the incident was already turning me on, while it didn’t to that during the incident itself. My face and solar plexus still hurt but I didn’t want to disturb the drunken girls and after all I was drunk myself.

As everything was cleaned up Keira came checking after me to see if he was really alright for I sat quiet on my sleeping bag for the past five minutes. As I assured her that I was fine the three of them sat down on the bed again without even asking me whether I would like to sit there now. The movie continued and again I sat underneath these girls’ feet. But it was okay after a while. We had continued drinking and I my brain slowly started to create new fantasies of me being under Sheila’s huge feet. At the same time I did not want to experience that shit again but still I couldn’t help but feeling attracted to that thought.

It was about 11 PM when the movie was over eventually and we were all pretty drunk. You got to imagine that at the age of sixteen if you haven’t drunken so much so far, getting boozed isn’t exactly hard even if you got nothing but sparkling wine. I stood up first so I wouldn’t get stepped on again when the girls would raise.

“You’re friends don’t seem to come Keira”, I said.

“Yeah they wrote me half an hour ago that they’d go to the party instead”, she answered. She looked at me seductively and I could hear from her voice that she surely wasn’t thinking clearly anymore.

“Time for Truth or Dare”, she exclaimed, earning compliance by the other girls and actually by me too. We sat down in a circle in front of the bed. We used a technique where someone would spin a bottle and the one in direction of the bottle-neck would ask the one in direction of the bottom. Keira spun the bottle first and Sheila had to ask Vera.

“Truth”, she said before Sheila could ask. Sheila smiled. “Did you ever give a guy a blowjob?” She asked and Vera seemed rather shocked about this question. “No Of course not Shey” , she replied.

There would be another few questions from girl to girl until the bottom of the bottle was showing into my direction and Keira asked me truth or dare.

My mind was full of things she could ask me to do if I chose dare but none of them seemed rather likely. “Dare”, my mouth said without my brain really agreeing to that.

“Well Well Well what should we make him do ladies”, Keira asked playfully.

 “Well I’ve got something”, Sheila said and started to giggle as she went to Keira’s ear and whispered something into it. Keira laughed hysterically and needed a minute to calm down before she could make her demand.

“You have to kiss each of us girls…”, she began and I smiled feeling dumbfounded by my stupid imaginations of she would force him to do.

“Either at our butt or at our feet”, she continued and I blushed instantly.

“What?” I asked. I shouldn’t have been the first one to choose dare you never know what crazy stuff will come up their minds.

“You heard her”, Amy said mockingly as she already lifted her foot into the air. The five of them sat down on the bed and I had to begin with Cynthia. I felt that I was getting a hard on from this situation and I really struggled to hide it. I knelt down in front of Cynthia who was then raising foot onto my face. I had a close up look on her red socks with white hearts on them.

“Kiss it”, she demanded and I obeyed. I gave it one short kiss and the girls started laughing.

“This is hilarious I’m so sorry for you being the only guy around here. We’re always a little bitchy when we’re mostly under girls”, Keira explained struggling not to burst into laughter as I moved on to Amy’s nylon-covered foot and kissed it too.

“Seems like you have a foot fetish”, Sheila taunted me and I blushed again. I did not want them to think that so when it came to Sheila I said “butt” causing a loud Whohoo from the girls. Sheila smiled devilishly and pulled down her jeans and revealed her amazingly formed butt in a black string tanga.

“Wow Sheila what were you planning on doing tonight”, Vera said at the sight of the tanga. “Getting my ass kissed sweetheart”, Sheila replied and lifted her ass up to my face. She then pressed it into my face and grabbed my head with her hands pushing my face into her left butt cheek.

“Kiss”, she demanded and although I was shocked by her rough behaviour I started to kiss it. Several times for she wouldn’t let go off me before I had kissed her butt nearly a dozen times.  “Well that’s a good little boy”, she taunted and released me. I felt humiliated but I tried to fake self-confidence and went on to Vera who was already pulling down her Jeggings. I gave her right butt cheek a short kiss and then backed off immediately afraid to be pushed into it again. I looked at Keira who seemed to notice that I was feeling uncomfortable.

“That’s the game Ethan don’t take it too seriously”, she said calmingly as she lifted her beautiful feet which was still covered in these dark-green fleece sock. As I knelt down she started to rub her feet over my nose. “Kiss sweetie Kiss”, she said and I kissed it.

Finally I was done with it and it seemed like nobody has seen my boner. We continued playing and for a long while I was spared. It didn’t really happen much exciting except for a short lesbian action between Vera and Cynthia after it had been demanded. In the next round I was the one asking Cynthia a question and my brain forced me to ask her “What would you do with us if you’d found us shrunken in your bedroom?” Wow what a stupid and suspicious question you damn fool. Cynthia started laughing at the thought. “Well Of course I would consult a doctor for my girls here. But when it came to you I probably would keep you as my slave since you’re so good in kissing butts and feet”, she said mockingly and I had to laugh too. That was a good answer and it actually turned me on too.

 As the bottle-bottom showed to me once again I instantly said “Truth”. My mind was still racing about the strange stuff that had happened to me this evening already and as Amy asked me “Did you enjoy being our slave?” which should be both an amnesty for this round and a taunting reminder of what I had to do earlier, I did not think about the question and said “Yes” at once.

Oh f*** did I really just say that?

“I mean No! No… No”, I tried to get myself out of this but it seemed too late. Amy was just looking at me in an astonished way while the others were smiling or laughing. I felt more ashamed than in any other moment of my life. I wished I could just disappear and even at this thought my brain managed it to manipulate it into shrink away. I began to feel light headed and closed my eyes. When I opened them again I saw only the black fabric of my t-shirt and the contours of Keira’s face through it.

What the hell is happening?

“Oh my god Ethan are you okay? What’s happening with you?” I heard Keira say and her voice seemed to get louder with every word. I felt how my head was falling down slowly but steadily as I had nearly reached the height of my trousers.

Am I shrinking? No that would be too much for this evening…

“Oh god look he’s basically shrinking down right in front of us”, Sheila said unbelievingly.

Within a minute I have shrunken out of my clothes and they buried my humble self beneath them. The weight was incredible but it seemed that the girls reacted quickly and pulled the stuff of me. I looked into the shocked faces of five girls staring down on me. I myself thought that I was dreaming. In relation the others I had to be around five inches tall. I looked down on me and realised that I was naked. Well of course I was, I just shrunk out of my clothes. I quickly covered my privates as if that would matter at the moment.

“Holy mother of god”, Amy exclaimed. She was watching me with big eyes and started to move towards me. I froze as I saw her giant feet approaching me. She poked me slightly with her big toe. I screamed as I saw it approaching and when it hit me I flew backwards but landed softly on the fuzzy carpet I was located on.

“He’s real did you see that?” Amy yelled excited. I got up and looked around my environment. Everything was freaking huge exactly how it was described or even filmed in the internet. With the small difference that this was reality. I didn’t know how to feel. My privates surely told me that this was a fortunate turn in my life but my brain warned me of the countless menaces that were surrounding me. The girls’ feet stood around me like the feet of titans. Sheila’s big toe nearly matched me in size well if I would lie down next to it. I could still easily climb her foot it was pretty much the same height as Keira’s bed was for Sheila.

“Well what do we do now”, Cynthia asked. She seemed worried and excited at the same time.

“I see two opportunities… We could bring him down to Keira’s mom and see how we could possibly help him to regrow or… we look what we can do with a shrunken boy down at our feet”, Sheila said and looked into the round of Giantesses.

As Sheila has accentuated the second opportunity smiles appeared on the faces of the other girls.

“I think my opinion is worth more than you’re desire to have fun with me”, I yelled at them surprised that my voice was actually loud enough to reach them. I just earned a derisive smile from Cynthia who then put off one of her socks and approached me.

“What are you planning on doing”, I yelled while I knew what would happen next. I’ve seen enough of videos where the protagonist was in my role and I knew where I would be going. I might even would have been turned on by this if I had read about it but as Cynthia grabbed me carefully and lifted me over the wide opening of her red sock I felt nothing but fear.

“Let me go please”, I screamed. Well and she let me go. I fell into the red maw and landed roughly on its end. It felt like a three meter drop onto a soft surface. The first thing I noticed besides my hurting body was the smell. It was the same I had smelled earlier this evening when I had kissed her foot. But somehow it had become more intense. It was in no way how I imagined it.

“So what to do with him?” I heard Amy ask.

“I’m feeling kind of overstrained by all this how is this possible?” Keira said.

“What does it matter how it is possible. We got to use this opportunity when will we be able to do the things we could do to him”, Sheila replied.

I really got scared as I heard Sheila talk for her undertone had something menacing. My brain was going crazy with imaginations of her crushing the living s*** out of me. I felt how the sock was handed over to someone else and I suspected it to be Sheila. I watched the opening of my prison and after a short while her expected face showed up above it. She reached into the sock and grabbed me roughly and got me out of my prison.

I looked into Sheila’s eyes as she was smiling at me. I still could not believe what was happening this evening.

“How is this all possible” I cried loudly. Sheila placed me onto the carpet below her and the girls surrounded me. Sheila then raised her giant foot above me. My privates escalated at this sight while my brain ordered me to run. I started running but it was difficult on the fuzzy surface of the carpet. I stumbled and fell. The sky darkened and I rolled over onto my back to witness how Sheila’s foot blocked my entire vision as she lowered it into my direction.

“Are you gonna step on him?” Keira asked.

“Think so”, Sheila replied. I shivered with fear as her foot approached me. The smell was strong. First my legs got trapped beneath it then she slowly started to roll her foot over the rest of my body. I felt the pressure rising and tasted the sweat of her sole. It was dream and nightmare at the same time. It was getting hot and humid and then the pressure increased to an unbearable amount. I felt how my body conceded and just as I thought my life would be over I woke up in my sleeping bag at my normal size lying next to Cynthia.

Was that all a dream?

Chapter End Notes:

How will it continue?

Who knows but stay tuned.