- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last chapter of A Determined Life even though originally I planned on continuing a little bit I came to the result that from here on it should be obliged to the reader fantasy how Ethan's life will develop. I hope you enjoy the last chapter

I ran around on the leather surface of the stool afraid of what would happen to me now. Lydia’s clitoris descended upon me and no matter where on the stool I’d be located there was no way out of this. I could already smell the slightly fishy smell of her privates and eventually I stopped running around and gave in to my fate. After another few seconds I became devoured by her hungry maw, trapped in between moist walls of flesh as I dove into the cavern.

 

There was plenty of space in it as it was to be expected from a woman who gave birth to three children. Quickly I got covered in her juices as my whole body was captured inside of this goddess. I got claustrophobic and it became a lot worse when suddenly I felt her fingers pushing me deeper inside of her. I began to panic again struggling to break free from this inhumane prison but my struggles only gave her the pleasure she wanted after all. The cavern got more and more wet and the sound of her moans echoed in it. Her fingers grabbed my legs and began pushing me up and down hitting my head against every single spot within this humid hell. I got dizzy and Lydia’s juices started to fill my mouth. It was disgusting but I desperately wanted to stay alive so I gave everything to not drop unconscious. I couldn’t tell how long the procedure continued since I only concentrated on surviving but you can’t imagine how relieved I felt when finally Lydia came and I was flooded out of her in a wave of her juices. Covered in a lake of the sticky substance I lied on the stool heavily breathing. After a while Lydia cleaned me and the stool with some paper-towels and then sat down into an armchair looking at me with satisfaction in her eyes.

 

“That was exactly how I wanted our relationship to develop Martin”, she stated and gave an exhausted sigh from her. I felt so humiliated but it hadn’t been the first time a giantess abused me like that. I remembered with disgust what my aunt Carmen had done to me but nevertheless I had hoped to never experience something like this again. Maybe hope is only for the grown people.

 

“I’m really glad you survived it Martin… Since now that I’ve got from you what you owed me there is only one thing left to do with you”, Lydia continued. I froze as I was sure that I wouldn’t want to know what kind of thing that was.

 

“But I’m not quite sure how to do it yet”

 

Well she was obviously talking about killing me but I just didn’t want to accept that. I had just begun to regrow… I just had to survive.

 

Lydia stood up from her armchair, grabbed me from the stool and placed me onto the Persian rug beneath it. She towered above me like a skyscraper and smiled down on me. She then raised her giant right barefoot over me. God I really hate this sight.

 

“Don’t kill me please. I’m not your ex-husband Lady Lydia I’m just an innocent guy who happened to be at the wrong spot at the wrong time.” I screamed up at her even though the only thing I could see was her bare sole with sprinkles of dust and dirt and some lint from her socks on it. She definitely was a psycho but a damn powerful one in this situation. I heard her laugh as I begged for my life to be spared and then she began descending her foot. Its shadow enlarged around me and I started running. Just before she stepped down entirely I managed to jump out of the critical zone. Relieved that I had dodged my damnation I turned around to see that she rose her foot again.

 

“Run Martin Run”, she snarled and I obeyed. I ran away as fast as I could dodging her steps along the way as she followed up. After a while I got exhausted and lacking in concentration. I missed a step and fell flat on my stomach. Tears ran down my face as I rolled over onto my back only to see what was to be expected.

 

“Got you”, Lydia exclaimed happily and placed her foot softly onto my tiny body. Her skin was slightly wrinkled and salty. She didn’t put much weight onto me but nevertheless I was pressed into her bare sole like an insect. I sweated heavily as I waited for her to squish me like a bug.

 

“How do you like it underneath there? Don’t worry I won’t finish you like that”, Lydia said tauntingly. She rolled me around under her foot covering me in foot sweat and lint before she released me. The cheesy scent of her feet stuck to my nose. She grabbed me from the carpet and laid me back onto the stool. She leaned over me and her huge breasts dangled over me.

 

“You like the sight don’t you?” She continued taunting me but nevertheless she was actually right. Her cleavage looked incredible and it turned me on.

 

“Yeah I bet you like big boobs Martin. And I bet you like my big butt too”, she stated and turned around showing off her unbelievably big nude butt. She wiggled with it and I backed off a bit.

 

“And now Martin… I am gonna sit on you. And I won’t spare you this time”, she announced. I was shocked and stared anxiously at this giant ass. She moved it over me and my world turned dark. Lydia giggled and then without much of a show she let herself fall onto me. Her soft and fat left butt cheek crashed into me and buried me beneath it. I felt my bones shatter as the pressure was way too much for my poor body. When Lydia started to wiggle her butt on top of me, my arms and legs got distorted. I felt how she enjoyed flattening me into nothingness as a projection of her ex-husband who must have been a real dick if Lydia thought he’d deserve this.

 

I was desperately trying to survive but I felt how I grew weaker as Lydia didn’t seem to want to stop squishing me. The temperature was way too high and even her butt sweated. After a while which felt like an eternity in hell I couldn’t resist anymore and blacked out.

 

I got haunted by nightmares most of them concerning Lydia. The good part of every nightmare is that at some point you wake up. And waking up means you’re still alive. Sunlight flooded my eyes which I then opened. Scared that I might have woken up on that plastic bed in the girls’ room I stood instantly up. Within this movement I cursed myself for this displacement activity which now caused me enormous pain. I was still on the stool where I had been squished yesterday. I grew quite excited as I realised that I must have grown again. I had gained at least another three inches.

 

Now I really had the size of a big action figure and the best part was that my body seemed to be intact so far. Lydia’s room was empty so I had to take my chance and I climbed down the stool. Moving still hurt but this could probably be my last chance to escape from this psychotic family. My new size allowed me to move a lot faster through the room than before so I had no trouble reaching the door within a few minutes. My main problem was that the door was closed and I was way too big to slide through the crack under the door.

 

I looked for an opportunity to climb up to the door handle but I couldn’t find any. My adrenaline rush decreased again and frustration took its place. I sat down next to the door and used the time I got to think about the previous events. I was pretty sure that I hadn’t died last evening but Lydia definitely broke a lot of my bones and squished my arms and legs. But since I hadn’t waked up in the plastic bed I had slept in the last time I could be sure that I survived Lydia’s torture. That would imply that while regrowing my body would regenerate itself incredibly. That truly was pretty quaint right? I reminisced for at least an hour or two until I heard sounds from outside the room.

 

“Mrs Liffet are you home?” A familiar female voice exclaimed in the hallway.

 

“I’m here to look after Jamie”, it continued. No one seemed to reply but steps continued to echo through the rooms. I couldn’t tell where I had heard this voice already but something in it convinced me that she was my way out of here. I started to hammer my hands against the wooden door and cried for help. The steps drew closer encouraging me to continue with even more effort. I noticed that I hadn’t really thought this through when the door slammed open and catapulted me across the room. I slammed against Lydia’s bed-post crying out from shock and pain.

 

My eyes re-focussed on the entrance when I saw a lady in my age enter the room. She was basically a textbook beauty and her sole appearance made me grasp for air. Long curly blonde hair adorned her head and shoulders. Her blue eyes were shining in the sunlight and her outfit was more than seductive. Her eyes spotted me lying leaned against the bed-post and an expression of amazement and delight developed in her beautiful face. She slowly came closer and with every step her wonderful smile grew broader and filled my heart with more excitement.

 

“This can’t be a coincidence… Something in this world has lead us to this point my dear cute Ethan”, she said.

 

“I can only agree there my saviour. There is no one in this world I’d prefer seeing right now Keira”.

 

The End

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked the story and stay tuned for a new story from my Screyquid-Universe.

I'm probably gonna work onSix months at Ewe's Mercy soon but that is not my primary concern at the moment.

Thanks for reading :)