- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy the next chapter which is splitted in two :) Some gentle scenes in here.

I’ve lived the life of a toy for three days by now and since no one would believe me when I said that I was a human, there was no chance of escaping from this hell. Jamie and Milly really enjoyed putting me through all kinds of dangerous experiments which I had survived so far but they surely had left marks on my body. My skin was covered by countless bruises and my arms and legs hurt from all the times I’ve been crushed under feet or butts. On the bright side was that I definitely had the feeling of growing even though it might only be half an inch per day. So far no one of this family had noticed me growing but that eventually would change.

 

I was lying around in Jamie’s bed as I had to witness him jerking off the third time in the last three days. In his left hand he held a picture of a cute girl in his age. I wondered whether it was his girlfriend or something like that but I neglected this thought since she hadn’t even been at his birthday. I couldn’t prevent myself from looking at his erect dick which from my point of view definitely looked impressive as it was thrice as big as me. Suddenly Jamie’s glance moved from the picture to me and he noticed where I was staring at.

 

“Is thing making photos or videos from me jerking off?” He asked himself as he moved his right hand, which had been at his dick a second before, grabbing me. It was disgusting but I couldn’t resist his force.

 

“Hey put me down and don’t touch me with that hand again it’s disgusting”, I yelled up to him. He didn’t listen to me. Instead he placed me on his nuts. I had the urge to vomit as I was standing on this strange surface directly next to his dick.

 

“Are you capable of doing the job for me?” he asked hopefully and I really hoped this was only a bad dream. My arms weren’t even long enough to surround the stem of his dick so how should I do this anyway. As Jamie noticed I wasn’t reacting to his request I could see him getting a little bit mad. He grabbed me again and carelessly threw me onto his bedside table. I crashed into his alarm and felt some bones in my body break. I screamed in pain and Jamie was just laughing. He really enjoyed letting out his anger on me. As I lay in front of the alarm I noticed something quite disturbing. I knew that I definitely had stayed a long time in that box but now was the first time I got to see the date we had today. Eight years had passed… Eight years? It seemed like

 

I was twenty-nine by now and I still wasted lifetime with being shrunken at the mercy of some kids. That was really depressing and even made me forget about the pain I was in. Meanwhile Jamie had finished his job and was about to dispose the tissues. As he stood up he slapped me from the table with a free hand, laughing at the sight of me rushing into the ground. After the crash I couldn’t prevent myself from crying about all this bullshit. I hadn’t really hurt myself during the crash but I still had a few broken ribs from my crash into the alarm. Nevertheless I was able to stand up. As Jamie left the room I knew that I had to take my chance to get away from this violent teenager. His mother and sisters weren’t at home by now so I might even get away from this house. I felt quite weak since Jamie refused to feed me and the only food I had got had been some crumbs lying around in his room. I actually was pretty fast and reached the door of Jamie’s room a lot faster than I expected. He was in the kitchen as always after jerking off. I ran across the hallway of this luxurious flat which at least had only one level and quickly reached the living room which now separated me from the front door. I heard Jamie working on something to eat in the kitchen so he wasn’t a menace for some time.

 

I had made it through half the room when my escape was suddenly interrupted by the front door opening and Jamie’s mum walking in. I hid myself under the glass table in the middle of the room hoping that she would pass by without noticing me. The ground shook under her steps as she approached the table and placed her handbag on it. She still wore her brown winter-boots which had a sole so thick that it nearly equalled my height. The sight of these mountain-like boots made me shiver in fear as I knew that if I’d end up beneath them there would be no chance of surviving it. And I mustn’t die since I was sure that if I’d die I’d wake up next to Jamie again and it all would begin anew. Jamie’s mum’s boots left behind deep imprints on the carpet as she walked around the table. I pressed myself against a table-leg as her left boot suddenly approached me. Before I could react it piled into me and sent me flying away from the table. The table shook from the impact and I heard her cursing as a glass dropped from it. I gathered myself and tried to ignore the pain as I had to dodge her next step. Fortunately I succeeded and avoided certain death. As Jamie’s mum picked up the glass our eyes met and I froze. Oh no, I thought as it seemed like my escape had failed now.

 

“Seems like Jamie has already lost his fascination for this toy”, she stated sounding quite disappointed. I even saw tears filling her eyes as she obviously was getting emotional about her son’s ignorance respective to the present she gave him. I wasn’t quite sure how to deal with the situation now and so I just continued to stand there frozen and staring at her. Then the front door opened again and the sisters joined their mother in the living-room.

 

“Hey cuties how were school today?” Their mother asked faking curiosity while she still was sad.

 

“It’s been great tomorrow we’d like to make a sleepover with some of our friends would that be okay with you?” Milly asked with a begging undertone.

 

“Sure honey why not. And by the way…Jamie doesn’t seem to like his present actually I’m gonna go buy him something else. Do you want to have that doll or shall I throw it away?”

 

The sisters looked at each other excitedly as they spotted me on the ground.

 

“Sure it’s gonna be awesome at the sleepover”, Jenny, the other sister, exclaimed and quickly approached me. She scooped me up and then the two of them went with me into their room. Milly had to know that Jamie wouldn’t have agreed with this since the two of them oftentimes had played with me together the last days but it seemed like now I’d have new “owners”. I was frustrated by my failed attempt to escape and scared of the announced sleepover tomorrow. A bunch of girls in puberty with a doll of a naked man? That promised to be a tough evening at least for me. I remembered the last sleepover I had with so much girls and it didn’t end well. I had been crushed underfoot and I feared that it would happen again. The girls carefully placed me on the pink blanket of a bed and started to undress. I’m really no paedophile but watching these two girls strip down in front of me like two sexy giantesses still turned me on. I looked around the room and was surprised as obviously both seemed to live in it. There was another big bed like the one I was located on and it had the same pink blanket and the same high amount of also pink cushions on it. This room was so damn stereotypical it nearly made me vomit. But instead I decided to stare at the two girls who were about to dress up in the same pink jogging pants as yesterday. I was capable of catching a glance at their unbelievably nice formed behinds as they vanished in the pants I already once had been smothered under.

 

“If I didn’t know better I’d assume that doll is watching our asses”, Milly stated as she saw me staring at them.

 

“I really don’t know what it is with that high-tech thingy but somehow it’s creepy… it looks and acts like a real naked human being”, Jenny stated as she saw that my penis was slightly erected.

 

“Well then let’s treat him like the cutie that he is”, Milly answered playfully and went down on all fours approaching me like a cat. Her head slowly appeared over the edge of the bed and moved down to me. Jenny laughed as Milly started to stretch her tongue out and slowly began licking my private zone. If they knew that I wasn’t a toy they’d probably crush me after all the dirty stuff Milly had done with me. I couldn’t believe she was actually blowing me and I pretty much got caught in the moment. It was one of my greatest fantasies and now it actually came true. Her warm and wet tongue soaked my body in saliva and I might would’ve been disgusted by the sight but I had my eyes closed to just enjoy the feeling. Shortly before I reached the climax I suddenly was lifted up into the air by her tongue and as I opened my eyes I was falling into her enormous mouth cavern. I didn’t really get nervous by this since she wouldn’t actually eat me. I mean I’m a toy aren’t I? And as I expected she only threw me around in her mouth a little bit and then spit me back onto the bed.

 

“It tastes salty… Just like I’d imagine a human to taste”, Milly stated and continued to lick over my body. This situation was so awkward but I decided to just enjoy it. It didn’t even trouble me that she had devoured me shortly. Actually this was one of the first times in the last decade that I actually felt somewhat safe. After a while Jenny joined in caressing my naked body with her soft fingers. It was like heaven and I realised that I really had needed something like this. After all this humiliation under feet and butts finally it seemed like I got rewarded. The two of them spent nearly an hour pampering me and I got lost in feelings of affection to my two giantess saviours. I came several times and after the fourth time they’d eventually stop and began examining me.

 

“Look how satisfied it looks”, Jenny stated. And it was true my mind was filled with nothing else but relaxation and satisfaction.

 

“I hope it’ll be more fairish now”, Milly replied. I knew that there was no sense in trying again to convince them of my humaneness and somehow I actually wanted to reward them for the pleasure they’ve caused me.

 

“How can I serve you?” I asked suddenly without thinking about it. I had faked a somewhat robotic accent which sounded rather ridiculous but it seemed to work since the two girls exchanged excited glances. Jenny then sat down on a chair next to the bed and placed her feet directly next to me. Her nicely formed feet were covered in fuzzy, thick, pink and white striped socks. As I stood next to them I noticed that I really had grown little bit. I matched her heel in height and I could imagine what she would want me to do and I had no problem with it. They had been so gentle so there was no reason why I shouldn’t pay them back. Without another order needed I approached her right foot and started rubbing it with as much effort as I could bring up. Milly whistled appreciatively while Jenny made sounds of relaxation and pleasure. Somehow I felt happy that my tiny hands could actually please her and it nearly made me ignore the slightly sweaty smell of her foot which was just not bad enough for me to feel humiliated by my work. Actually the procedure turned me pretty much on since there was nothing directly threatening my life. It was the first time for some time now that my fetish kicked back in and I enjoyed it. And the best part was that these girls didn’t even know that I drew pleasure from this since I was only a precious serving-toy in their eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like the development so far and feel free to leave a comment on it in the reviews ;)

Thanks for reading.