- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How will Ethan's life at his new home continue?

Since I had serious trouble with falling asleep I sat all night in a corner of the box being unsure which corner it was. I lost my feeling of time quite fast but at least I felt how my body slowly recovered and I even could walk small distances. I was used to the darkness and had no trouble orientating myself in this box. Well it didn’t really matter anyway since the box was empty. I fell asleep at some point only to wake up again not too long afterwards by noises outside of my prison. I heard a door of a cupboard open and the box started moving. I grew nervous since I knew what was about to happen.  I heard people singing happy birthday and a lot of moving around. And eventually I heard paper tearing noises from directly above and beside me and before I ever could ready for this the roof was lifted away and once again sunlight flooded the box.

 

“No way… this is the most detailed action figure I’ve ever seen”, a boy’s voice yelled. Wow fifteen year old collecting miniatures? Isn’t something else to do at his age? I myself had got a box filled with classic literature of the eighteenth and nineteenth century as a present to my fifteenth birthday and I’ve been very happy with it. Well but I guess everyone has his own taste. I didn’t resist as the boy’s hand reached in and grabbed me roughly out of the box eyeing me. His gaze stopped at my miniscule privates.

 

“Why does this figure have a non-covered dick?” He asked and poked my dick with his index causing me to scream out in pain. And yes finally my voice had returned just so I could express the suffering I was going through as my nuts felt like being turned into mash. The sceptical look on the boy’s face gave way to an amazed one.

 

“Seriously it reacts to what I do to him?” The boy yelled.

 

“Yeah it’s very detailed in its behaviour we don’t even know what it is capable of doing actually. Maybe you even have to feed it so it doesn’t become grumpy. It seems the battery has recovered further”, his mother replied joyfully as she seemed to be happy about her son’s reaction to the gift. 

 

“How do I charge it?” he asked curiously. His mother shrugged and explained that she had no idea how this toy worked but still her son seemed to be more than happy about me. I was still in pain and held my hands protectively over my privates to prevent him from doing them even more harm.

 

“Thank you so much mum that’s the greatest present I’ve ever gotten”, the boy said and hugged his mother with me still in his fist.

 

“Put it aside for a while, during your birthday meal darling”, his mother said friendly and he obeyed putting me back into the box before he went with his family into the kitchen. I waited in my prison and practised the speech I was planning on giving when they’d return. Unfortunately it was only the boy who returned without his mother and sisters to fetch me.

 

“Hey wait a second big fellow”, I started and waited for him to give me his attention. His eyes locked on me curiously as he waited for me to continue.

 

“First of all I wish you only the best to your birthday I know fifteen is an exciting age for a boy”

 

“Where the hell is this going… Mum my figure starts talking weird stuff”, the boy exclaimed.

 

“No no wait pal I’m not a..:”, I continued but was forced to shut up as he grabbed me tightly in his fist and walked into his room with me. My muffled sounds didn’t seem to interest him as he threw me onto his bed. I crashed into his soft blanket feeling dizzy afterwards. He jumped onto his bed right next to me and the impact sent me flying once again. Fortunately I landed on the mattress again although the drop had hurt. He was now sitting in Taylor’s seat in front of me and eyed me sceptically.

 

“Mum already mentioned that you would probably talk weird stuff. You’re supposed to act like a human. But where can I turn you off I don’t want to be annoyed twenty-four –seven.” He stated. He was towering in front of me like a building but nevertheless I could see the difference my change in size made. Still I had huge respect of his giant feet which were moving around quite close to me and were definitely still five times as big as my humble self. I could smell the scent of his white puma socks from here and I was sure that this wasn’t the first day he was wearing these.

 

“There is no button to turn me off pal… Please just listen to me I’m a hu…” before I could finish my sentence he knocked me off with his hand and then pressed his thumb onto my face. It really hurt but I could sustain it.

 

“So your speaker is in your mouth. Good to know”. The boy said and lifted his thumb. I caught my breath and began to grow frustrated. Why wouldn’t he just listen to me?

 

“It’s not even plastic I think. I’d really like to know where and how they produce figures like this”, the boy talked to himself.

 

“I’m gonna name you Captain Nude I think”, he claimed and I couldn’t prevent smiling at this. Wow he really names his action-figures.

 

“I’m Ethan actually. And you’re Jamie right?” I managed to get out by yelling pretty fast. He raised one of his eyebrows and changed the way he was seated. No his feet were directly in front of me and his legs rose high into the sky from my perspective.

 

“If you think I’ll do what my sister has done for you only to shut you up you’re horribly wrong”, he replied sounding somewhat angered. I backed off a little unsure how he would react if I continued talking. As he saw how I retreated he smiled and within seconds the first half of his right foot was raised in a 45 degree angle above me.

 

“I have my own ways”, he stated as he descended his foot again right on top of me. As I was smothered under the stinky foot of a teenage boy I was amazed by my own stupidity. Somehow I had managed to provoke this boy, who thought I was a toy, into humiliating me. It became pretty warm during my close encounter with the dirty and sweaty fabric of his sock but the pressure was too low to actually harm me. Still I was pinned in place and the smell of his foot was forced into my nose. I actually was capable of breathing through it but it was a torture. The minute I was smothered felt like an eternity but eventually it would end with him raising his foot again.

 

“Is it still working?” the boy talked to himself once more as he looked at my motionless body. He looked into my open eyes and smiled as he saw me breathing heavily.

 

“This thing is just great”, he said and it sounded like he was talking to someone else. Quickly I noticed that one of his sisters had entered the room to look after him.

 

“Yeah but don’t break it… Why is it lying there like this?” She asked and Jamie laughed. “it just had its first encounter with my foot”, he replied. His sister gave him an annoyed glance as she sat down on the other side of me.

 

“I’ve got this feeling that this toy is something special. Someone has invested a lot of effort into it so you should honour it at least a little bit”, she said reproachful. I knew I should but I couldn’t prevent me from saying “Yes she’s right”.

 

Her glance immediately focussed on me as she seemed to be amazed that I had answered.

 

“How did you name him Jamie?” she demanded to know.

 

“Captain Nude… fits doesn’t it?” He said laughingly.

 

“Okay Captain Nude do you need anything?” His sister asked friendly. I didn’t know what to answer but I sensed a new chance to get out of this incredibly weird situation.

 

“Look I’m not a toy I’m an actual human being… I know this sounds crazy but…” I once again started only to get interrupted by her.

 

“Oh c’mon I really hoped it would do more than just telling it’s owner that it’s a human being”, she said and grabbed me from the bed.

 

“But…” I started again.

 

“Shut up Captain Nude say something different or do we have to do what we’ve done yesterday before you cooperate again”, she continued. Now I realised that it was the same sister that had caused me to cum yesterday.

 

“Would you really do that again Milly? I mean we don’t even know whether the substances coming out of his body are harmful in any way”, her brother interjected.

 

“It’s just a toy Jamie even if I would what’s the matter? But it’s yours so do whatever you like but remember it as a gift of Mum please and be careful”, she said.

 

“I guarantee you I won’t break it. Seriously it’s made for the use of children. Try it out if you like.” Jamie said.

 

“Try out what”, Milly and I exclaimed in unison but not with the same amount of agitation in our voices.

 

“I don’t know. I just pressed my thumb and my foot on it and it was unharmed and it actually reacted to it so I don’t know… What kind of stuff can happen to a toy which is lying around carelessly? Why don’t we just carefully test it’s durability?” He explained. I didn’t believe what he just said. Why would you test the durability of a toy you just got. Well the mind of a fifteen year old I guess. Milly surely would be more reasonable wouldn’t she?

 

“Well I always accidentally sat down on my dolls in the past. Once I’ve accidentally crushed my expensive Malibu Stacy but I didn’t like it anyway”, she replied curiously.

 

“No don’t do that”, I exclaimed but she didn’t listen to me and neither did Jamie.

 

“Well that’d be a good test wouldn’t it?” Jamie answered joyfully.

 

“Do you want to say that I weigh too much Jamie?” She replied with an angry voice.

 

“Prove the opposite… If it doesn’t break I didn’t say anything”, he replied laughingly. And within seconds Milly’s butt, covered in the same pink Jogging Pants with a wide Hollister Logo appeared above me and began descending.

 

“Nooo”, I screamed as I saw her ass approaching.

 

“Look how it reacts to this. I think there is some kind of micro-camera in it”, Jamie stated while Milly carefully sat down on me. Slowly my body became buried in her soft pants but just the knowledge that her nude ass-cheeks were most likely right behind the fabric was humiliating enough. But that turned out to be one of my least problems. The pressure increased dramatically as she slowly put more weight on me and I wasn’t capable of breathing anymore. I felt how my bones complained about the pressure and I started sweating in the heat under her butt. Fortunately she didn’t dare to sit on me for too long, fearing that it might break me after all, and so she released me from my agony shortly after.

 

“Look it’s still intact”, said Jamie as they both watched me catching my breath and groaning.

 

“Maybe it’s something one can let his anger out on”, Milly stated excitedly.

 

This is definitely going into the wrong direction.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it and as always reviews requested ;)

I've got more time now to write so the releases will go a little faster ;)

At least for the moment