- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally the next chapter finished :) And an End to Ethan's stay at the couple's place hope your not too disappointed ;)

There was no light when I awoke and I instantly knew that I had woken up in the shoe box at Samuel’s again. As I was still sleepy and my body ached I stayed lying in it, waiting for the two of them to eventually open the box.

 

I couldn’t sleep anymore since my mind was racing around one question. Was it really that good that I woke up at the couple’s home? After the events yesterday evening I definitely had to rethink my whole view of the world and especially my position in it. Time passed by and I started to grow impatient when I noticed something disturbing. Although it was dark around me and I couldn’t estimate the time due to that after all this time Scarlett and Samuel should be awake. But I didn’t hear a single sound from the outside.

 

I got even more disturbed when I got the impression that there was no real surface I was laying on especially nothing that felt like the cardboard of a shoe-box. It felt more like I was floating in the void. Hours passed and nothing changed. The pain in my body started to seriously annoy me but when I tried to touch it there was nothing in particular worth touching. I can’t really explain that feeling I had since it was definitely paranormal. As I tried to stand up I found no grip and should have fallen but instead I just continued floating in the void with no idea whether I was looking at the roof of my prison or at its floor.

 

It felt like days had passed and still there had been no change yet. My mind started to go crazy and I began to hallucinate various scenarios basically involving everybody I’ve ever known. And they all ended the same, with me being crushed under their feet unwarily. None of them even looked at me while they crushed me. Days became weeks and weeks became months and nothing changed. I didn’t feel any famine or thirst but at the same time the aching of my body remained. If this was a dream it definitely was the worst and most exhausting one I ever had but after all these hours alone I had given up any hope of it being just a dream.

 

The darkness slowly but steadily drove me mad and the hallucinations became more frequently. Of course I asked myself several times whether I was dead but quickly negated this since I still was capable of thinking of and reflecting things that had happened before my drop into nothingness. From time to time I started to count seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks but I always reached a point when I got diverted by some other thought conquering my mind. Nevertheless I was sure that at least a year had passed by then as I began to hallucinate about the box being opened and light flooding my prison and my soul. But I’d get disappointed continuously as the light was only existent in my imagination.

 

Oftentimes I had to think about the second movie of the Lord of the Rings trilogy where the wizard tells about his journey after dying and gained courage out of it as it let me hope that one day I’d return. And after a while it became the only thought I was capable of thinking as I slowly lost my sanity. As once again the box opened up in my mind’s eye I instantly condemned it as an imagination as it had been so often already but unlike the last times the light seemed to increase and actually lightened the room. My eyes began to burn throwing me into agony and it felt like I had stopped floating. I felt the cardboard I was laying on and cursed my damn mind for this realistic hallucination. The light warmed my body and even penetrated my eyelids. Slowly I tried to open them again to get used to the imaginary light when I saw a giant shape looming above me. My eyes weren’t capable to do anything more than differ between dark and bright so I just couldn’t figure out who would give me the honour this time.

 

“Unbelievable”, I heard a female voice saying. Wait a minute… This was the first time my imagination talked with me. Slowly hope started to sprout in my heart that after all my moment had come. The shape of a hand drew near and then I felt powerful fingers grabbing me tightly and raising me out of the void.

 

“How much do you want for this?” The voice continued. I failed to classify this information since my mind refused to work in its regular way.

 

“I don’t know. It’s a very true-to-life figure and the previous owner told me that it was capable of walking and stuff but it hasn’t worked for several years by now. So let’s say fifty bucks?”

 

Was that a sales conversation? I was quite confused but I still hadn’t realised what was about to happen to me. I heard the other voice agreeing and then I was laid down again into the box before it got dark around me once more. I felt my suspicion confirmed that it had only been another hallucination but still the feeling of floating around in the void would not return. Instead I sensed a rumbling as my prison seemed to move and I was capable of hearing noises from the outside. Additionally I began to grow hungry for the first time in the past years. What was happening to me? I began to panic and tried to move but somehow my body did not really want to. Even though I was capable of moving my legs for probably some nanometres, this already caused immense pain to my muscles. So I tried to calm down and remained motionless.

 

I stayed attentive to the noises from the outside and awaited further events which would most likely endow me with more information. And eventually my prison arrived at its destination where the rumbling stopped and silence returned. After waiting another several minutes finally the roof of my prison was lifted up and again light dazzled my poor eyes. So it hasn’t been a hallucination after all…

 

As my eyes had adjusted to the new source of light I looked into the beautiful face of a young woman around thirty years old who was eyeing me curiously.

 

“Yes I bet my son will be zealous about his birthday present”, she said more to herself than to me and finally my brain had finished to figure out what had happened. I had been sold to this woman who wanted to give me as a present to her son. I was afraid to move for two reasons. First of all the pain in my legs plunged me and then I wasn’t sure how she would react if I’d start moving. Suddenly I noticed that she was looking at me rather shocked. Cold sweat ran down my naked body as I reflected what could have disturbed her. I stared in her eyes as I realised that my eyes had been closed the last time she had seen me.

 

“Is the battery alive again?” The woman whispered still appearing disturbed. She grabbed and raised me out of the box. I saw the room I was in and was impressed as I noticed that it was pretty luxurious. It had at least fifty square meters of space with expensive looking furniture. My box had been located on a glass table two feet high and surrounded by black Italian-leather couches.

 

And just in this moment I saw two young girls enter the room. They seemed to be around sixteen or seventeen and looked quite similar. Both were platinum-blonde and wore pink jogging pants and sweaters. Holy mother of god. Why are they allowed to dress up like this? I asked myself since they looked like Barbie dolls. Still I was quite sure that they weren’t identical twins since their faces differed too much. And the right one looked a little bit older.

 

“Mom what have you got there? A present for Jamie? “The left one asked curiously.

 

“Yeah it’s a true to life mini-doll but don’t tell him he shall be surprised tomorrow”, the woman, who was obviously the mother of these two girls since they looked incredibly alike, said. So I somehow got sold to a family… I desperately tried to figure out how to react to this new environment which was quite difficult considering that my body was paralyzed by fear. How would they react when noticing I’m an actual human being and not a doll? Never mind I had to try it before I would spend the rest of my life as a toy.

 

I managed to open my mouth cough out some words hardly to be understood as “help I’m a human being”. The woman startled heavily and let me fall back into the box. The drop was heavy but my body was already used to the pain. Still I couldn’t prevent myself from groaning at the impact.

 

“What did it say? I think the battery is low but at least it is somewhat working”, she said as she had calmed down and cursed my fainted voice. She lifted me out of the box and showed me to the girls who amazedly examined my, in their eyes, incredibly detailed body and quickly started to stare at my genitals.

 

“Mom this doll has a dick”, the right one said and both started laughing in the same way which kind of disturbed me. The woman started to touch my privates with her index which instantly caused it to erect slightly.

 

“Incredible… Can look what it does! Can I really give a toy like this to Jamie in puberty?” She said and I blushed. This was so embarrassing.

 

“Wow it can imitate an erection? I’ve never seen something so technologically evolved”, the left one said.

 

“Well he’s fifteen and a boy so I don’t think it’s much of a problem he’s all busy with his dick anyway at the moment. Can I have him for a moment? Want to see how far this doll works”, the right one replied and continued laughing. The mother nodded and smiled and passed me over to her while I struggled to move. The right one smiled and grabbed me out of her mother’s hands while she made sure my slight movements wouldn’t cause me to slip through her hands. As she held me tight between three fingers of her left hand, she used her right index and thumb to slowly rub around my privates.

 

Her mother watched the scenario amusedly as I couldn’t believe what was going on. They still thought I was a toy after all my body was doing to convince them from the opposite. My erection grew and I gave raspy moaning noises from me which caused them to laugh heavily. Since it felt like an eternity since I’ve been sexually active it didn’t take long until I finished off.

 

“Eww there’s even something coming out”, the girl yelled still laughing. I blushed again and desperately tried to get out some words as I suddenly noticed something strange. The girl’s index cup only covered maybe one quarter of my body which definitely meant that I was a good deal bigger than before my long-term stay in the box. I didn’t really know why but this cognisance filled me with happiness.

 

“Look at it; it seems like its happy now. I can’t wait telling Jamie what he has to do to please this doll”, the girl said joyfully.

 

Her sister laughed and shook her head. “He’d rather break it than doing that I suppose”. Back in reality I now had a bad feeling about all this. If I was growing again I somehow had to survive for as long as possible and I’d might reach my original size again.

 

I was passed to their mother once again and she wrapped me up in old newspapers and put me back into the box afterwards. I had no opportunity to resist and so I just had to await my destiny as a present to a young teenager in his puberty that would most like mistake me with a toy.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the turn in events even if they're a little weird :)

Thanks for reading reviews requested ;)