- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short new chapter about Ethan's newest turns in life.

Enjoy it :)

The women enjoyed descending her ass in slow motion. I was lying on my back and expected my destiny. This time it has been my fault fully and I accepted my fate. Soon her ass covered in that sexy leopard-pantyhose had reached me but she would only sit down on my bottom half. I noticed that she wasn’t putting all her weight on me but I guessed that she only wanted to enjoy every second of my death. While she wiggled her butt on top of me I thought about my new capabilities. My legs were already numb and the pain increased as her enormous butt cheeks began to roll over my torso. It probably was the best for her that she thought it was only a dream. I wondered where I would wake up after dying this time and decided that I would not use this ability anymore. The woman stood up from me and turned around to look at me. I was confused and annoyed since I actually didn’t want this to go on much longer. The bones in my legs and my ribs were broken and my whole body ached as hell.

 

“So sweet… Time to end it”, the woman said turning around again and let herself fall onto me. My body splashed under her butt. The pain was incredible but it was over quickly.

 

I woke up on the very same seat I’ve sat on from the beginning of my journey. Next to me was an old man sleeping and there was no sign of the woman who had crushed me. I was fine with it since I would be able to go home now without any further incidents. I eventually arrived at my dormitory in the late afternoon, tired from the journey and all the events of the past days.

 

I even had forgotten about my neighbour Ewelina and that note someone had left in front of my door. I sorted my things in my room and rested a little before I would knock at Ewelina’s door to let her know that I had returned. As she seemed pretty confused that I was back already I started to explain to her what had happened, well leaving the whole shrinking part out since she wouldn’t believe me yet. She really was a good listener and understood how to solace someone. I spent the whole evening at her place talking and at some points massaging her beautiful feet. She asked a lot of questions about that whole shrinking-fetish thing and we even lost ourselves in psychological analyses. I was amazed how smart she actually was since I always thought she’d be… well more simple. We drank red wine and at some point I felt so bonded to her that I wanted to tell her about my shrinking-experiences. We were both pretty boozed already and I really tried hard to appear seriously about that.

 

“Well Ewe do you think that shrinking is actually possible?” I asked carefully. She looked at me for a long time and I noticed lustre in her eyes which made me ask myself whether she knew where I was heading.

 

“Ethan…  Even if it were possible which it isn’t would you really want to shrink down so desperately? I know it arouses you but wouldn’t people just take advantage of your minor position then? Your life-quality would decrease immensely”

 

I thought about her words and had to smile since she had no idea what I’ve been through already.

 

“Would you take advantage of me too?” I continued asking. She seemed to think it through and she couldn’t prevent herself from smiling as she thought about me being shrunken under her control.

 

“See? Even I would probably hold you captive as my pet… I mean I just love little things and especially the thought of having someone at my feet seduces me to answer your question with yes. I don’t think there’s someone out there who would just ignore an opportunity like that but maybe I’m just a bad person I don’t know…” She said and with the last words a slightly sad undertone was noticeable in her voice.

 

I caressed her feet with my hands and smiled at her. She had been very honest and the whole talking about this stuff turned me on. I was close to losing control again and had to remind myself of what I’ve decided as I was crushed underneath that woman in the train.

 

“What if I told you that I’ve been shrinking from time to time already? “ I asked with a self-confident smile on my face. She seemed to notice that I was serious about this but still had to laugh. She inclined her head looking at me.

 

“I’m sure you did”, she said jokingly while wiggling her toes in my hand. I reflected how I could convince her and soon started to tell her the horror stories of my life. I euphemised as much as I could since I didn’t want to stress her innocent mind with pictures of me getting crushed to death several times. She listened calmly and seemed pretty interested but still I couldn’t tell whether she believed me or not. When I had finished it was already 12 o’clock PM and I began to grow tired but Ewelina seemed pretty fascinated now and asked a lot of questions about my stories just to check whether I was telling the truth or not.

 

“Why would I come up with stories like these? It’s not something I could be proud of is it?”

 

She thought about that but still wasn’t convinced.

“So after your last incident you learned to control this shrinking right? Well then show me…”

 

I really had feared she would demand this. Did she really expect from me to shrink down after all that she had said to me about her taking advantage of my situation? On the other hand it was the only opportunity to convince her.

 

“You warned me to do this remember? “ I said laughingly. She smiled but now there was this lustre in her eyes again and I was sure she wouldn’t let up so easily.

 

“Shrinking is impossible if you can’t prove it stop fascinating me with fairy tales”, she answered provokingly. I knew what she was planning but still I fell for it. I had to prove it to her and so I began focussing on shrinking.

 

“Okay wait for it…” I exclaimed and tried to reconstruct what I did in the train. Ewelina looked at me sceptically and I blushed as it did not work instantly. I tried to remember the embarrassment and arousal I had felt the last times but that wasn’t so easy. I really wanted to impress Ewelina but that didn’t seem to last.

 

“I thought so Ethan, stop that fiasco I’m going to sleep now if you’re finished telling me lies to get my attention”, she said annoyed. I felt dumbfounded and as she turned around to open the door for me I wanted to grab her arm but I stumbled and landed on the floor hitting my head against a chair. I lost my conscience and a series of weird dreams followed.

 

I couldn’t tell how long I’ve been sleeping but judging from the subtle smell of Ewelina’s perfume I was still in her room. My head hurt and I was a little cold and I wondered why. As I opened my eyes I had trouble seeing since it was dark around me. I realised that someone was breathing close to me rather loudly and wondered whether Ewelina had just let me sleep in her room. I closed my eyes again and felt comforted quickly dozing away again.

 

But from now the night kind of stayed twitchy and I rolled around a lot wondering what kind of surface I was lying on. Soon the first light infiltrated the room and dazzled my tired eyes. It was then that I realised that I seemed to be naked. What the hell? My mind slowly began working properly and I began to analyse my situation. I still heard that loud breathing and as my eyes finally had adjusted to the light I could identify Ewelina lying in her bed. I sighed as I saw her huge shape lying there sleeping peacefully while I had obviously shrunken again. She had placed me on a handkerchief on her bedside-table. So I had shrunken while being unconscious which was quite new to me but I remembered to have felt somewhat embarrassed before and while stumbling. In the end I had proved it to her and that was kind of a good feeling. But now with a hangover and being trapped on that table I had the feeling that it hadn’t been a good idea in the first place. Well at least she didn’t crush me instantly but still I wasn’t sure how things would develop from here. I spent a good deal of time thinking about the situation until she would wake up eventually.

 

I was sitting silently on the edge of the table looking unwarily at Ewelina’s cute face and were lost in thoughts as I suddenly got startled when she opened her eyes. I had always liked her shiny but stinging light-blue eyes and as she opened them I instantly felt penetrated. A smile appeared on her face as she noticed me.

 

“Good morning cutie”, she said half-yawningly. It was ten o’clock now as I looked at the alarm and I could tell that it was a little too early for her to get up at that time after an evening of drinking. Still she threw away the blanket and rose up in her bed. The sight of this process once again let me feel tiny and insignificant. She wore a cute pink night-dress which she now put off turning her front-side away from me so I couldn’t see her breasts. Nevertheless I could see her beautiful butt as she stood up and finished undressing.

 

“Would you mind looking away cutie?” She asked in a demanding voice and I obeyed.

 

As I was allowed to look again she wore a dark grey bra and a matching panty. She still looked gorgeous and she seemed to notice my glances at her perfect body. She just smiled and spun around dramatically.

 

“I see that you’ve been telling the truth cutie even if I still wonder why you would shrink down for me after all we’ve talked about”, she said and I just nodded since she was totally right about that.

 

“Well but don’t worry I’m gonna take good care of you. You’re my little pet now and we’ll have a great time together till…”

“Till what?”

Chapter End Notes:

I know it wasnt much action in this chapter.

I'm thinking about splitting this story up in two different ones but next chapter will definetely contain more action.

Thanks for reading.