- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Much adventure in this one. Hope you like it :)

I was standing naked and about two inches tall in the still water-flooded shower. At least I had turned off the shower or might’ve ended up in the canalisation. I realised that it always were these embarrassing situations which made me shrink. I knew that it was a bad decision to do this in my grandparents shower but I had no control over my feelings. I noticed that it was the shadow of Carmen who had entered the bathroom and I decided that it would be no good if she’d discover me like that. I quickly waded through the water to the edge of the shower where I was pretty sure that she wouldn’t see me.

She seemed to have noticed my clothes and was kind of confused. “Ethan, are you in here?” She asked and then opened the door to the shower. I saw how her face appeared approximately a hundred yards over the floor. She looked in the shower shortly but didn’t see me. I was relieved as she turned away again but she didn’t seem to leave the bathroom. Instead I heard her using the toilet. I made for the shower’s exit which I just managed to climb up. I slid down at the other side and saw Aunt Carmen still sitting on the toilet releasing the content of her bladder. I waited until she was finished before I dared to move further. She was at the end of her thirties but still looked very attractive in a physical manner.

 

I watched her as she dressed herself again and even got a glance of her private region but it disgusted me more instead of turning me on. Once again my feelings had changed since I was shrunken and in direct danger. Nevertheless I liked the fuzzy grey socks she wore. As she had finished dressing she left the bathroom immediately without washing her hands. She didn’t close the door completely and I sensed my chance to get out of the bathroom without further struggle. I ran to the door which took me a few minutes. Just as I had reached the door it suddenly slammed open again and I nearly got hit by it. It would have been deadly as I suspected and I was lying on the floor shivering in shock. Due to this I was barely able to react as Carmen re-entered the bathroom. Luckily Carmen’s steps missed me by little as she fetched a smartphone from a cupboard next to the toilet. I managed to stand up again while Carmen was on her way to leave the bathroom once again. The speed with which Carmen moved was incredible since one step of her equalled more than a hundred of mine. I startled but managed to jump away as her foot approached me. I landed hard on the tiled floor and as I rolled on my back I realised that I wasn’t away far enough. Her foot hit my legs up to my knees and buried them beneath it. Luckily it wasn’t under her ball or her heel and my legs sustained this incident. Nevertheless it hurt and I felt humiliated being pinned down by my grumpy aunt.

 

It was over as fast as it had happened and she vanished from my sight. I needed a good deal of time to buck up and continue my travel and I really needed a plan. The only way to regrow, familiar to me was to die. But I would not experience pain and humiliation another time voluntarily. There had to be another way and somehow I had to put an end to these sudden shrinking incidents and the best would be to find this solution before I would miss my birthday. My best chance would be to get my sister’s or my mother’s attention. Well the last time I tried the latter she crushed me while she was mistaking me with a bug.

Fear filled my mind as I remembered this day. I rushed out of the bathroom, which was on the first floor of my grandparent’s house, and made for the stairs. I was quite sure that my parents and my siblings would be gathered in the living-room. I already worried about the stairs since they would be quite difficult to climb down. I walked along the floor on carpeted ground until I finally reached them. I wasn’t exactly afraid of heights but still I pretty fast realised that jumping the stairs down would result in a lot of broken bones. I thought long about a solution for this problem until I heard a rumbling behind me. Someone approached the stairs and instead of hiding I had a risky idea. I pressed myself against the wall and watched as once again Carmen approached me. She was on her way downstairs and I saw in her a possibility to travel down the stairs.

 

I knew that it was a risky idea but I saw no other way to get down there. Carmen’s grey socked feet which had nearly squished me earlier drew closer. I analysed that with a strong leap I would be able to jump onto her foot. I would have to risk being seen or failing which would result in me being crushed most probably. She stepped down quite close to me and I started running. With a leap worth an Olympic medal I managed to grab the fabric of her sock on the top of her feet closely behind her toes. I pulled myself up while Carmen was already making the next step. This was an experience easily comparable to a rollercoaster. I held on tight onto her sock as I was afraid to fall down. The world around me was moving way too fast for my taste. On the good side was that my attempt do get downstairs was more than successful. After not even ten seconds my free-train arrived downstairs and I had to look out for an opportunity to exit it. As she had finished a step which led her into the living-room I took my chance and jumped. I hit the ground hard and rolled a bit but was unhurt in the end. I watched amazed how the giantess moved further like a rolling mountain and was proud of myself that I had had the courage to go through with this. It’s the little things that keep one going in the worst situations. Well “little” is maybe the wrong adjective here.

I stood up and checked my environment and noticed I was at the entrance of the living-room. In great distance I saw a group of giants and giantesses arise on huge sofas and armchairs. I identified them as my parents and siblings who were talking to my approaching aunt Carmen at the moment. Here the ground was fuzzily carpeted what made trespassing more difficult than on the first floor. I calculated that at my current speed I would need more than twenty minutes to reach the sofas. My journey continued and after a while I saw how Carmen’s children Jim and Jasmine came in from the same direction I did. They also made for the sofas and due to the narrowed moving capacities I had on this surface It would depend on my luck whether I’d get away unharmed or if ‘d get hit by one of them. I didn’t really trust in my luck but through my ride on Carmen’s foot I had a whole new deal of self-confidence.

 

I decided to stay where I was and prepare for whatever would happen. Jasmine was the stereotype of a touchy teenage girl… And that’s also how she dressed. She had long black hair and looked kind of similar to Mila Kunis. She wore white and pink striped socks and it where these which were coming directly my way. Jim would miss me I guessed but not Jasmine. I hoped I would be able to do the same I did with Carmen so I got ready to run and jump. Unfortunately Jasmine’s last step before reaching me was way too far away for me to jump onto her. I cursed myself for my self-confidence as she raised her foot above me in her next step granting me the vision of her giant socked sole. The sight filled me with disgust as I noticed that she must have been in the garden without shoes since there were a lot of stains of grass and dirt on the bottom of her foot. I laid down flat on my back between the fibres of the carpets fabric. I hoped it would be enough to sustain this encounter. Her foot crashed down on me and I got pressed into the dirty fabric of her sock.

 

It smelled of sweat since she surely had been running around in the garden. I felt the air getting pressed out of my lungs but I didn’t squish since I was in the space between ball and heel of her foot. The pressure got worse as she rolled over me to take the next step and then I was released, pressed into the carpet. Breathing hurt slightly but the physical pain wasn’t remotely as awful as the humiliation. I managed to stand up again still being kind of shivery on my legs. The smell wouldn’t leave my nose so fast but at least I was able to go on. I saw how the two children began to complain about something to Carmen. Yeah as always… Complaining about everything.

“Oh god! Look at you Jasmine… You’ve brought all that dirt from the garden directly into this room”, Carmen exclaimed and looked angrily at her daughter. I enjoyed witnessing how Jasmine was yelled at since I was the one who suffered the most from her dirty feet.

Now I’ve nearly reached the sofas and had to think about whether I’d try my luck with Fleur or my mother. It didn’t took me that long to decide after my previous encounter with my mom’s foot. Furthermore did Fleur’s feet actually touch the ground so I could easily reach them while mom’s feet were dangling in the air. My sister sat next to Nigel on a sofa and she wore fluffy white socks which should be easy to climb. I approached them and thought about my chances of being noticed. My current size of two inches was smaller than usual when shrunken and until now no one had noticed me at all even when stepping right on me. But that didn’t matter right now since I had no other choice. As I stood in front of Fleur’s right foot I already noticed the smell of it. By now I was pretty sure that my nose was working way more efficiently than at normal height but it remained a hypothesis since I couldn’t explain or gain prove of it. I climbed up her foot holding close to the soft fluffy surface of her white cuddle-socks and quickly managed to reach the top. She wore beige trousers which I now tried to climb up by holding to the fabric.

 

It was way more difficult than climbing her foot but it was possible. I felt like climbing a mountain in a very hard angle and I only got forward slowly. As I had nearly reached her knee she suddenly decided to rearrange in a tailor-seat and the world around me started to shift. I couldn’t hold on anymore to her trousers and was sent flying with my eyes closed. I only hoped that this fall wouldn’t kill me and was relieved as I landed on the soft surface of the sofa-cushion. I opened my eyes and the world wouldn’t seem to stop turning around after that rollercoaster. After I gathered myself again I checked where I had landed and saw that I was right beneath her right knee which was looming over me. On my right side I saw the sole of her left foot but fortunately it wasn’t moving. I also had a good view of her ass which looked gorgeous in any clothing. But I had to focus now and started to think about my current options. First of all I moved out of the danger of being crushed under her legs and then began to make attention-grabbing movements, hoping that someone would notice me. After ten minutes I grew tired since they would not see me and just continue to talk about politics. Shortly after I had decided to take a break Jasmine appeared in front of the sofa I was on. She looked arrogating at Nigel.

 

“Could you please move over a little bit so I sit here too?”

 

“Sure Jasmine”, my brother answered and the ground began to tremble as he and also my sister both started to back away from me creating a spot for Jasmine to sit on with me right in the middle. I sighed as I knew it would be pointless to try to escape. I looked at Jasmine who was eyeballing the spot and suddenly our glances met. I turned pale as she seemed to have noticed me. Would she think I was a bug? How would she react when she saw that I’m her cousin? Would she reveal it to my parents?

 

Then she turned around and stretched her butt into my direction. It wasn’t that distinctive yet but still more than usual for her age. She wore pants which were a little too short for her age too. But that was the least of my problems since she attempted to sit down and I would be squished under the rather hard surface of her pants I feared. Her butt came closer with every moment and I threw myself on my back again to enhance my chances to stay alive. Just before her left butt-cheek collided with me her left hand appeared grabbed me quickly and dragged me out of danger. I was now entrapped in her fist as she didn’t seem to want to reveal me. It was getting hot and sweaty in there and she seemed to be quite nervous as she holding me way too tight. I felt how she began moving again and after a short while she finally opened her hand allowing me to breathe again. She looked at me as I was lying on the palm of her hand.

“So it’s really you Cousin Ethan?” She exclaimed whisperingly. Her eyes seemed as big as the ones from an anime girl. I looked into these giant eyes and nodded.

“How did you get so small?” She asked fascinatedly and I told her that I didn’t know but it just happened. As I finished she smiled at me. “You look soooo cute”, she said with a voice that definitely would fit more if talking to a pet. She started to poke me slightly with her index finger and groped over my naked body. It was unbelievably embarrassing to get touched by her huge fingers which even groped over my private regions.

 

“Stop this please Jasmine and bring me to Fleur”, I tried but she would just smirk at me. “This is my first opportunity to pay you back so better don’t hope for anything like that”, she answered. I knew what she meant. I was always had been quite repellent to her and her mother and brother. I didn’t like that she developed such a bitchy character and I made fun of her a lot of times. Well it was her turn now I guess.

Chapter End Notes:

The next one will be a highlight chapter and I guess it will be a good deal longer. That's why it will take longer to write it maybe ;)

 

Stay tuned!