- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys. Took a while and still this is only the first part of a chapter which I plan to release as a trilogy. There's a lot of background and character focus in this one and basically no shrinking-action. Still it is important to understand the following chapters. It serves as an introduction into the new setting. I hope you enjoy it anyways!

 

My eyes opened and I found myself in my flat at the dormitory. I had a terrible headache and somehow my body hurt as hell. I checked myself to be sure that I had fully regrown once again and was satisfied as everything seemed to be okay. After all I woke up again but I still didn’t know the parameters of how exactly this all worked. And I sure as hell wouldn’t want to die again. This time it really had been more than degrading and unbelievably painful. I made sure that I actually was alone in my flat and then took a shower which pleased my stressed body. I thought a lot about the previous events and wondered whether people would remember it or not. I decided to write a message to Samuel even though I was pretty mad at him and sure that I wouldn’t see a friend in him anymore.

-Hey Samuel what were you doing lately?

I awaited his answer nervously and heard a lot of action taking place on the corridor. I checked the date and then looked what was going on in the dorm. It was exactly three days after I’ve been in the club. So if I’d dreamed all this stuff I must’ve been lying in coma for the last 72 hours. On the corridor were some friends of mine, discussing something I couldn’t understand. I walked up to Megan, Ewelina and Veljko. Ewelina and Veljko were from Poland but from different cities while Megan was from here too. I actually had seen here sometimes in the city before we knew that we lived in the same corridor. Megan was rather corpulent but really nice. I enjoyed talking about philosophy with her. Ewelina kind of was a slut. She dressed like one and tried to seduce every moving subject. She definitely had a nice body with a nice front and a decent behind.

 

“Hey pals what are you up to?” I asked but they all looked at me quite confused.

 

“Where’ve you been the last three days? I called you at least ten times”, Veljko asked. In the dorm Veljko was my main contact. We drank beer together once in a while and oftentimes watched movies together.

“Yeah I was at Samuel’s for a few days and had no balance on my phone anymore.” I answered. They all realised I was lying at once and I kind of felt dumbfounded. I couldn’t tell them the truth since they wouldn’t believe that either. Instead I insisted of telling the truth. Ewelina seemed to be the only one not caring whether I was lying or not. She greeted me with a hug.

 

“Glad you’re back”, she said and I earned sceptical glances from Veljko and Megan.

 

“We’re ordering something to eat now you also want something? We just decided to order Chinese food.” Veljko stated.

 

I joined in and we ate at Megan’s room. I tried to divert myself by this but my mind always drifted away to the previous events. I startled when my phone vibrated, Samuel had written me.

 

-Not much actually… Did you spend quality time with your ex?


What the hell? What was that supposed to mean. Was he referring to the incident at the club or to my involuntary residence at her home? Why had people always to be so ambiguous after my shrinking experiences? I excused myself after eating and went back to my room to think about this stuff. It all really drove me crazy and I can’t remember what I’ve done the weeks after except for asking myself questions I couldn’t answer. I avoided contact with Samuel, Scarlett and Lena and immersed in reading. I even stopped watching fetish videos, well at least for a couple of weeks. I lived on and started to supplant the events. I met Samuel at University sometimes but our relation grew kind of strange since I knew how he’d treat me when shrunken. He seemed to know something about this whole shrinking stuff I was involved in but he would never tell me.

 

A year passed and I was about to reach the age of twenty-one when my mind refocused on the fetish again. I started to write stories about my fantasies and had to accept that it would take a part in my life forever. Some people I met also seemed to know about my fetish even if they didn’t exactly revealed that but it made me think that Lena had spread this rumour. I began to feel unpleasant about all this and even thought about moving to another city. It grew harder and harder to keep up the façade I’ve been building up for so long now. There was a family reconciliation planned on my birthday where I would visit my grandparents together with my parents, aunts, and etcetera. I really looked forward to it since it would divert me from all the questions and problems I had.

 

It was two days before I’d leave the hall of residence when I came home from university and found a letter in front of my door. I opened the letter to find a chit with We know written on it. You can imagine that this really didn’t exactly help me to divert myself. On the back of the chit someone had drawn a picture where a girl obviously towered over a shrunken guy. There was an arrow pointed at the shrunken one with a description that said Little Ethan. I wondered who would have placed such a letter here. I assumed that it was someone from my corridor although basically everyone who knew where I lived could have got to my door. I spent the afternoon and the evening with looking at that picture. I decided to skip my lectures the next day and just got things ready for my vacation around my birthday. Eventually on the next evening Ewelina would drop by. My door had this spin-lock and when Ewelina rushed into my room at 9 o’clock PM she instantly locked the room behind her. I was sitting at my pc and was kind of overstrained with the situation as she came and hugged me.

 

“Can you please massage my feet?” She asked before I could react to any of this. She sat down onto the chair next to me and stretched her feet into my face. What the hell? I asked myself. Her right foot already touched my nose so I decided to just grab it and started massaging it. I was confused but pretty fast I realised that she knew about my fetish and at least was involved in the whole letter thing. I enjoyed massaging her feet and she wore those cute penguin socks I had stared at a lot of times already. She told me that she found my fetish kind of cute and that now she would always come to me if she wanted a foot massage. I wouldn’t object there since I liked the idea. I told her about my family vacation and we made a little small talk while I continued massaging her feet. Eventually she would leave shortly after midnight and after giving me a kiss on my cheek. I liked her really for being so open-minded about my fetish. She had made some intimation about stuff she would do with me when I returned but I will tell you about that later on.

 

After a more or less sleepless night I made myself ready for the trip to my grandparents. Luckily I caught a quite empty train. After half the way, a woman in her late twenties sat down next to me. I instantly got nervous as she was really looking hot and she directly removed her shoes after she had sat down. She wore nylons and I really had to be careful not to look at her feet to obviously. But that became pretty hard as she started to play around with her toes making me wish that I was beneath them. I cursed myself for having these imaginations again after all I had experienced.

 

“I hope you don’t mind”, the woman suddenly stated as she had noticed my glances at her feet. I was lucky that she had misinterpreted it so I just shook my head and tried not to blush. I digressed myself from her feet and looked out of the window in which I could see her mirror-image. She had long curly blond hair and a huge front. And furthermore she wore a quite transparent black top and leopard-pantyhose which also didn’t leave much for imagination. She also was fairly taller than me. She got out a book from her bag and as I read the title I started believing that I was dreaming once again.

 

The Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson


It was an old science-fiction novel which I had read too some years ago. The woman noticed me staring astonished at the book and smiled.

 

“Do you know it?” She asked and I simply nodded once again dumbfounded by my inability to control my behaviour.

 

“Well If I had a shrunken husband I’d knew what to do with him”, she stated with a seductive undertone. I really believed I was dreaming. She was kind of begging me to have fantasies with her shrinking me.

“What would you do with him?” I asked automatically. She eyeballed me while she continued smiling.

 

“Enslave him probably… And if he would try to resist me well…”

 

I stared at her as she got a pretzel stick out of her bag. She lifted her butt slightly into the air and placed the pretzel stick beneath it. My mind was racing at the sight of her butt slowly descending onto the poor pretzel stick. I saw it vanish under her butt cheek and heard the slight cracking as it became squished under her gorgeous butt. She let out a hushed moan as she wiggled her butt in the seat. I had to react quickly to hide my erection by placing the jacket on my lap. She had obviously noticed this and laughed gently.

 

“You’re sweet”, she said and then turned back to her book without removing the remains of the pretzel stick from under her butt. Did this really just happen? My life really had turned strange these days…

 

For the rest of the journey we both remained quiet until I had to exit the train. I bid her a short farewell and made myself on my way to my grandparent’s house. It was quite near to the train station and appeared really huge from the outside. Well from the inside too actually. I got a warm welcome by my family and my mind was pretty quickly cleared from the previous events. Everyone was already there for my birthday tomorrow

 

. I fear that we’re now at a point where I have to immerse myself in a long excurse about family members you haven’t got to know yet.

 

You already know my sister Fleur and my brother Nigel from my previous adventures. I still wasn’t sure whether my brother knew about my fetish but at least they wouldn’t say anything confirming my suspicion. Then there were my two female cousins on my mother’s side Mandy and Sandy (Yes they’re twins with similar sounding names) and their father (my uncle) Richard. Their mother had died a few years ago on their seventeenth birthday. It had been quite a tragedy since Richard and she were married for over fifteen years. Nevertheless they looked better than ever before and I could imagine that they surely had no trouble with finding boyfriends.

 

My grandparents on my mother’s side were dead as well for five years now but on the paternal side both were still healthy. Rosemary and Ronald were both very hale even though they both were in their mid-seventies. Furthermore my aunt Carmen, my father’s younger sister was here too although I always had the suspicion that she didn’t really like me as well as her fourteen year old son Jim and her one year younger daughter Jasmine. The three of them all greeted me rather platonically but I still was glad that they came. I know that’s a lot of names here but don’t worry when they come to importance I will explain my relations to them again.

 

Well we all met in the huge dining-room for dinner where we indulged ourselves in small-talk about basically everything. At some point I exchanged long glances with my sister. I remembered how she had dropped her sock on purpose now nearly five years ago. Fleur was really become an even more beautiful woman than she had been anyway five years ago. She was twenty-nine now and was the staff-manager of the restaurant where she had been a waitress before. The memories from my shrunken time at home returned and I started to get a hard on by the memory of her butt pressing me into my brothers bed.

 

The dinner was awesome and afterward we kind of split up and I went to take a shower in the immensely luxurious bathroom. While I enjoyed the rain-forest-shower I fantasized about Fleur and me while at the same time I felt ashamed of this very action. I actually jerked off to it while forgetting that this fifty square meter bathroom had two entrances and I’ve only locked one. My eyes were still closed as I heard someone approaching the unlocked door. I couldn’t hold myself back though and panicked as the door opened. I began to feel dizzy and stumbled against the lever for controlling the water and turned it off accidentally. I felt how I dropped into a warm sea and when I opened my eyes I saw a huge shadow drawing nearer. It took me a while until I realised that it had happened once again.

 

I had shrunken… And of all things it had to happen on the evening before my birthday. Great…

Chapter End Notes:

I'd like to get comments about the new setup and what you might miss :)

Will work on the following chapters now but I'm not sure when I'll be able to release them. Just stay tuned ;)