- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If there's any genres you'd like to see incorporated into this story, let me know. I definitely can't promise anything, and I do have an idea of what I will be putting in this, but it never hurts to ask I suppose. 

A massive tremor jolted Jake awake. He was in his “downstairs” cell, and quickly clambered out of bed. A glance through the window revealed the source of the quake-- a massive pair of tan bare feet with intensely bright pink nails that thoughtlessly wiggled at him.

 

'Aubrey', Jake thought with disdain. He reached for his headset.

 

Aubrey was Jake's older sister, who was living at home during the summer after a grueling semester at college. She was not pleased that she had to spend any amount of her summer helping to take care of her shrunken brother, despite the fact that she once spent a summer miniaturized herself.

 

She brushed her long cascading black hair away from her face and glanced through the window on the top floor of Jake's prison.

 

“Hey twerp, are you awake? It's breakfast time,” she snorted.

 

Jake sighed and strapped the headset that would allow him to communicate with giants on. He instinctively watched as Aubrey's left foot moved over her right and scratched at an itch before turning away and blushing. Her oversized plaid pajama pant legs slumped over her feet, leaving her long toes to peek out from under the pant cuffs.

 

“Where are you?” Aubrey's voice boomed above.

 

“I'm downstairs, I slept on the floor level,” Jake replied, “give me a sec to get dressed.”

 

“Fine, whatever. Just hurry up.” she huffed.

 

Only wearing boxers, Jake was about to take the elevator up to grab some clothes when Aubrey changed the subject.

 

“Hey, since you're down there. Do you like my nails?”

 

Jake went cold. Turning around, he watched as the pair of toes wiggled before splaying themselves on the linoleum. He wasn't quite sure how to answer.

 

“Th-they look good,” Jake mumbled. These kinds of questions were always a minefield and Jake usually tried to diffuse them as quickly as possible. But unfortunately Aubrey wasn't the type to simply allow things to be simple.

 

“Good? They're great!” she laughed, before walking around the house to the entrance. She moved her right foot forward up against the circular lock, undoing it with her toes.

 

“Maybe you just need a better look,” she chuckled.

 

Jake's eyes widened as the door was pried open by her foot, filling the room with morning light that was immediately blocked out by Aubrey's foot jamming through the entrance. The result was the harshest tremor Jake felt yet. He was thrown to the floor and could only watch as three of Aubrey's toes squeezed in through the tight entrance, squirming and wiggling just over his body.

 

Bits of sock link and who knows what fell from between her toes and over Jake and the floor of his home. Groaning, the shrunken teen attempted to clamber backwards from under his sister's foot. At that exact moment Aubrey curled her three toes so that the nails scraped along the ground, indeed giving Jake a much closer look at her pedicure and also, unbeknownst to her, an unwitting erection.

 

“Aubrey! Wh-what the hell?!” Jake shouted, covering his crotch instinctively despite the fact that his sister couldn't even see him at the moment.

 

In response Aubrey only laughed.

 

“They stink?” she asked nonchalantly.

 

She wiggled her toes again, sending tremors throughout Jake's little abode.

 

“STOP!” he screamed as a particularity strong rumble tossed him forward, directly into Aubrey's big toe. His face slammed up against it and he could feel the ripples of her toe print before ricocheting backwards.

 

“Aubrey stop tormenting your brother.”

 

Jake snapped his head around and saw another pair of feet through his window. This time it was his mother's, and they were encased in fluffy house slippers. She tapped her right foot with annoyance.

 

Instantly Aubrey's toes slid out from the doorway.

 

“Aw I was just jokin' around, he can take it,” Aubrey laughed, “hurry up and get dressed twerp, I'm hungry!”

 

Panting, Jake pulled himself off the ground, trying to ignore the tight throbbing boner he wasn't planning on having this morning.

 

* * * *

 

Jake watched as his giant family members ate their breakfast around him. The smells of bacon, eggs and pancakes swirled around him like a thick miasma. His own breakfast looked a lot less glamorous. It was a shred of their eggs and bacon rolled into a tight sphere that was still quite hefty relative to his size.

 

It was rare that Jake was allowed to eat meals with his mother and sister. Not because of his punishment per say but because of how much of an issue it was to get Jake out of his living quarters. Because of his extremely small size it was recommended he spent most of his time in his dwelling, a rule his mother often adhered to. But Aubrey would remove him whenever she could, regardless of whether he wanted it or not. If he refused to come out she would just tilt his house to make him slide out or reach a hand in. He had little say in the matter.

 

That lack of control was probably the most aggravating part of this whole shrunken deal, and that applied to everything from food to even the darker parts of the boy's psyche. Attempting to ignore or hide his burgeoning desire for female feet was not an easy task when they were larger than ever. And while the thought of incorporating his family into his sexual fantasies nauseated him they were the only women around.

 

When he was normal sized this was never an issue, but now it was something he couldn't avoid. With a shudder he remembered the first day he was shrunken. In order to gauge his size his mother slid her foot right next to him. She was only teasing but for Jake it was a damn near sensual awakening. In addition to that Aubrey would often joke-threaten to crush him, hovering her wrinkled sole above him simply to get a reaction.

 

He knew simply asking them to stop wouldn't work. If he made up something about feet grossing him out his mother would relent, but Aubrey would definitely take it into overdrive. Her teasing was nonchalant and without purpose now, but if she thought he hated feet? He didn't even want to know what would happen then. But telling them about his fetish was also out of the question. He could never face his mother again if she knew that about him.

 

Jake stared into his breakfast ball.

 

'I've just got to play the long game here. Soon summer will be over and so will all of this.' he thought miserably.

 

“What are you so lost in thought over, twerp?” Aubrey teased, taking a swig from her glass of orange juice.

 

“Nothing... and stop calling me twerp!” Jake retorted.

 

“I'll stop calling you twerp when you stop being a twerp.”

 

“Enough Aubrey, you should know better than anyone how hard it is being shrunk,” Linda said, “stop teasing him.”

 

“Pffft. He never let up on me that summer. I'll never forget that,” Aubrey sneered back, “Nah, this is a long time coming.”

 

It was true that Jake made the summer Aubrey spent downsized a living hell. Granted she wasn't made anywhere near as small as he was but he still took every opportunity to make fun of her or make any of her daily activities harder.

 

“Aw come on,” Jake shot back, “I was just a kid back then. You're the older one, you're supposed to look out for me. Besides, I'm way smaller than you were!”

 

“You sure are,” Aubrey giggled, before leaning over the table and puckering her lips. She blew, and her breath created a powerful hurricane force over Jake's pathetic frame, sending him and his breakfast ball flying backwards a few feet. As he scrambled back up he heard Aubrey's obnoxious laugh and looked towards his mother for sympathy. But to his disdain Linda was also laughing! He sighed in frustration.

 

“By the way honey, your Aunt Donna is going to be staying here for a few days.” Linda said, changing the subject.

 

“Oh... okay...” Jake had no qualms with his Aunt Donna, but he wasn't sure how he felt about having another lumbering giant in the house. “is she going to be staying on the couch or what?”

 

“Of course not, I told her she could stay in your room,” Linda replied nonchalantly, taking a bite out of a pancake slice.

 

“What? You didn't even ask me!”

 

“It's like you can do anything about it,” Aubrey laughed.

 

“Shut up Aubrey!” Jake snapped back, before turning to his mother, “At least respect my privacy!”

 

“Do I have to remind you of your current situation, Jake?” Linda asked sternly. “It's only a few days. It's not like she's going to be rifling through your things.”

 

“But-”

 

“If you were so concerned about having your room you would have gotten better grades, wouldn't you? What was so important that it distracted you from your schoolwork?”

 

the question pierced Jake right through the chest.

 

“Well?”

 

“I... I don't know,” he sighed.

 

The rest of breakfast was carried out in silence.

 

* * * *

 

The rest of the day was uneventful. Jake retreated back to his dwelling and spent the majority of the day in bed. Linda left for work. Aubrey stayed home but spent nearly the entire day upstairs in her room on her computer, only coming down for a snack or two.

 

When evening came Linda returned home, stepping out of her well-worn flats and leaving them at the door as usual. She put on dinner but Jake was not brought to the table this time, instead given some scraps after the fact. Before long she retreated to her bedroom as well and all the lights downstairs were flicked off.

 

Jake sighed and went down to the floor level of his house, walking up to the window where his mother's discarded flats lay just outside and taking in their aroma. It had become a nightly ritual at this point. The self-loathing that came when he thought about what he was doing was also a ritual at this point, it seemed. He was about to turn in for the night when he noticed something was off about the front door. Approaching it, he pushed and the door opened outward, the dark expanse of his house's foyer greeting him.

 

Aubrey had forgotten to properly lock the door.

 

Jake stepped out onto the linoleum floor which felt cool to his feet. He glanced around nervously at his giant-sized house, half-expecting a giant to come out of nowhere and crush him, but he knew his mother and sister were both upstairs.

 

Walking around the side of his dwelling, he saw them. His mother's black leather flats, discarded and unguarded. No longer separated via the wall of his prison. He felt a twinge in his groin. He didn't want to feel it but it was there. He knew he could just turn around and climb back into bed, he could call Aubrey or his mom and have them lock the door. He could do those things. But he knew he wasn't going to.

 

He stepped forward.