- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry for the wait 

A massive clap of thunder tore Jake from unconsciousness. He snapped his head up, unsure of where he was at first, but the pungent reek of his surroundings quickly brought him up to speed. Sneaking into his mother's flat, crawling into the toe section, dry humping the insole.... he must've fallen asleep afterward!

 

“Fuck, fuck fuck!” Jake grumbled, scrambling to his feet. “How long was I out?!”

 

A second tremor went off, shaking the tiny invader's surroundings and throwing him to the filthy ground of the shoe's insole. Another, and then Jake's eyes widened as he looked up through the mouth of the shoe.

 

Stretching upward, miles above was the towering form of his mother. He followed the skyscraper-like form of her jeans up til they met with the base of a white T-Shirt. Her face was obscured by the hulking swell of her breasts. He heard her yawn.

 

Jake was so terrified at the thought of having to explain why he was in his mother's shoe that he never even stopped to consider that she'd actually be unaware to his presence. The scraping sound of flesh on leather outside his prison made his eyes widen. It was then he realized she was slipping the shoes on-- and he was in the line of fire!

 

“Wait! Mom!!! Down here!! Don't put your shoe on!” Jake shrieked. But without his headset his voice had absolutely no chance of reaching his titanic mother's ears.

 

“Fuck!” was all Jake could muster as he changed plans. He had to get out of here NOW. Sprinting for the wall of the shoe whatever hope he had was snuffed out as a tremendous shadow darkened his world.

 

Linda's sole, now an ocean of wrinkled flesh, soared over the shoe like an alien mothership.

 

“NO!!” Jake shouted, and turned around, dashing for the toe section in the shoe. If he had no time to climb out perhaps he could at least find solace in the shoe's tip. He prayed his mom's foot wouldn't take up every available space in the flat. Tears streaming down his face, he remembered the story he'd heard of the boy plastered beneath his own mother's foot.

 

Hyperventilating, Jake chanced a glance over his shoulder. His mother's monstrous toes, painted a dark red, greeted him. The foot shoved into the shoe's entrance, sending the harshest tremor yet all around Jake and flinging him to the ground. The shoe began to rock back and forth violently as Linda wrenched her foot in. One particular jerk was more than enough to fling Jake's insignificantly sized body further into the throat of the flat, sliding along the marks left from her foot and coating him in its sweaty residue.

 

The toes weren't far behind him. Linda's big toe alone nearly took up his entire vision and they slid in, quickly snuffing all light out. Jake threw up his arms in a feeble attempt to shield himself but the crush never came. He could feel the wall of the toe jab right up against his face, mere centimeters from his nose. So close that he could feel the heat from her body washing over him.

 

“H-holy shit,” Jake gasped to himself, “I'm al--”

 

Jake's words were cut off as the prison he was trapped in suddenly lurched up at high speed. The G-Forces plastered his body into the floor of the shoe as Linda's foot lifted in the air. Then as she began to take her first step Jake was suddenly slammed violently into the ceiling of the flat's toe section. Her foot landed with a thunderous boom and Jake was ricocheted between the callous tip of the older woman's toe and the unforgiving interior of her shoe.

 

Before he could even recover the event repeated itself. And again. And again. Each of his mother's footsteps knocked Jake all around the inside of her shoe in front of her toes. He screamed in the darkness, begging her to stop, but she paid him no heed. She was entirely unaware of his prescience.

 

Linda wanted to get some groceries from the store to stock the house up before her sister Donna got there. Even though she had just gone shopping not long ago she knew her older sister was finicky and wanted to avoid any complications right off the bat. On her way out the front door she considered waking Jake to let him know, but she figured he'd be best left alone. She didn't want to wake him. Little did she know, as she got into her car and drove off, that he was more awake than ever.

 

The short walk from the front door to the car had been absolute hell on poor Jake. His entire body was sore all over from being slammed and just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore the walking finally stopped. Then everything lurched upward and tilted back and he yelped as he slammed into the front of his mom's second toe. He heard the muffled roar of a car engine in the distance and pieced everything together. His mom had her foot on the pedal. Looks like she was going for a ride.

 

The drive to the store was much more relaxing (if such a word could be attributed to this predicament) as her foot stayed in the same place more or less. Sometimes it would shift from one pedal to the other, jarring Jake, but for the most part he just had to deal with the up and down movements of her foot on the pedal, which wasn't too bad.

 

There was another problem, though. The warmth from Linda's foot was rapidly beginning to heat up the interior of the flat, causing both her foot and Jake to lightly perspire. Not only that, but the ground-in odor of her shoe was reactivated by the warmth, and soon the air was transformed into a thick miasma.

 

Each of Jake's breaths was now laced with the pungent taste of foot, and it was only getting stronger. Despite the mortal danger, a part of his brain still knew exactly what he was inhaling and his eyes widened as he felt his crotch begin to stir.

 

“No... no... please no...” Jake prayed. Desperate to get free, he began to scream and pound on the the surface of his mom's second toe. There was no reaction from her, but he heard the car engine stop.

 

Everything swung violently as Linda stepped out of the car. Her tiny son was thrown back to the absolute tip of her shoe before getting flung between her second and third toes. She was only somewhat aware of this occurrence, but she figured it was dirt or even a peeling piece of the shoe's insole, certainly not her son. She walked into the front doors of the store.

 

Jake was now experiencing true hell. The horrible movements of Linda's feet were back, but now they were even worse as he was sandwiched between her mammoth toes. The thick, rubbery flesh pressed up against him with no mercy, and he shut his eyes as her stinging sweat forced itself into every orifice. But the worst part of all was his damned erection, rubbing up and down against her flesh with each of her footsteps. Try as he might he couldn't make his boner go down, no matter how much he tried to remind himself this was his own mother and that he was in danger of losing his life.

 

It was her feet. The sheer power of their aroma overrode all of Jake's minuscule senses, bringing his erection to a tightness he never even knew was possible. It didn't matter that it was his mother. His brain cared, but his penis didn't. Each inhalation filled his lungs with a rich new wave of her foot's odor, magnified to such a level that it practically overloaded his olfactory senses.

 

Linda stopped in the middle of an aisle in the store, picking out various items. She was trying to remember which brand of pasta Jake preferred. As she mulled it over in her head, she absentmindedly scrunched her toes together, enjoying the feeling of whatever it was trapped between them.

 

Jake was now full sobbing. The damned walking had stopped for now, but in its place his mother's mammoth toes began compressing around him, burying his face in a sea of moist maternal flesh. Each scrunch of her toes would tightly hug his throbbing erection against the warm skin, bringing him closer and closer to climax. Then, right before he could reach the point of no return, she would spread her toes within the confined tip of the shoe, giving the poor boy a few seconds of respite before grinding him between them again.

 

“Stop, mom!” Jake choked out uselessly between sobs. He was essentially being tortured at this point. The sticky sweat now glued him to the side of her big toe, meaning he couldn't even reach down and finish himself off if he wanted to. He yelped as her toes clamped back together and began grinding him back and forth yet again.

 

“Hmm, I know he likes bowtie pasta...” Linda muttered to herself. She looked around but sound none on the shelf.

 

Jake let out an involuntary moan as the toes spread out once more, ceasing their unwanted touch. But this time the break only lasted for a few seconds before they closed in again and this time didn't let up.

 

Linda was standing on her tip toes. She had located the pasta she needed, but it was on a top shelf. Just barely reaching it, she added the item to her basket and continued on, scrunching her toes once last time before walking.

 

“There, Jake should be happy,” she sighed.

 

When Linda stood up on the tips of her toes their bore down on Jake harshly, crushing him within an inch of his life. His dangerously numb penis was forced directly up against the inside wall of her big toe, the second toe on her foot forcing it and his face to sink into her skin as far as they could go.

 

Then the pressure relented, but only slightly. The toes grinded Jake's body one last time, and tears streamed down his face as he could hold back no longer.

 

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry” Jake whimpered over and over, sobbing as he forcefully and violently ejaculated into the muggy depths of his mother's toes.