- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

30 days of this? How will you survive?

You awaken with a sudden jolt, confused and terrified, gasping for breath & attempting to make sense of your surroundings. It is hot, & you seem to be surrounded by a thick, muddy substance. You can barely move your naked body , nor can you see anything as your face is covered in the muck as well, and you cannot yet move your arms to wipe it clean -- not that it would really matter. Though you struggle for air, there is a small opening for your nostrils amidst the warm clay caked onto your face. Your sinuses burn as you take short labored breaths, your head spinning from the thick & offensive stench. Oh gods, the stench! But you somehow know this stench... and then it occurs to you what has happened, and where you are.

You thrash around as violently as possible within the oppressive confines of the surrounding turd, your cries muffled by the shit filling your mouth. The taste is spicy & bitter, foul yet familiar. You recall the chili con carne your step-mother had prepared the night before and are absolutely sickened to know that you are held within the remains of that feast which you too had partaken of. You gag and accidently swallow a mushy morsel of the hot putrid poop, and emit another pained & muffled cry of disbelief as you feel the substance slide down your throat. You finally manage to spit out the remaining waste and take an exasperated gasp of hot, humid gas.

"Augh! How is this happening?!"

You wonder how you are even alive & capable of enduring any of this, and then recall what was said by your step-mother earlier today, just after you awoke from the delirium of shrinking:

"Don't worry, tiny. You're essentially invincible in this state -- but you're probably going to wish you were dead."

Your reminiscing is promptly interrupted by the quakes of a busy rectum. You vibrate uncontrollably and are compressed by the surrounding shit as a boisterous fart is released from somewhere beneath your feet. Your desperate cries of protest are drowned out by the squelching of oppressive muck and the muffled blasts of released gas. What little space you had made  for yourself amidst the surrounding poop is immediately filled, and you again find yourself choking on step-mom sludge. Unconsciousness consumes you.

The next several hours are endured as a harrowing delirium, punctuated by a series of fever dreams in which for every past misdeed you have committed against your step-mother she promptly punishes you with her prodigious posterior. The visions are vivid, frightening, and sexually charged; your budding sexuality struggles with accepting or understanding their content, or any of your situation for that matter. For every instance of profanity, she proceeds to force-feed you fecal feasts, and you reluctantly devour them. Every past time-out endured during your childhood is relived as you being relegated to the role of her boy-toy buttplug. You wake from each experience utterly humiliated, ashamed, and confused. The eager erection piercing the poop imprisoning you throbs mockingly from between your trembling legs, filling you with a sense of horror & disbelief. How or why would you enjoy any of this? And how are you still alive?

Amidst the constant & futile struggle of attempting to break free from your putrid prison, you wonder how long you have been held captive and for how long you shall remain as such. You are unsure whether 2 hours or 2 days have elapsed since your involuntary spelunking first began, and you fearfully wonder whether you might ever see daylight again.

After hours of relatively little activity from your stepmother, you manage to wiggle towards some meek salvation and successfully poke your head outside of the large log that you have come to know so intimately. Your face is met with the slimy kisses of mucous-painted rectal walls, and the rhythmic throbbing of your step-mom's pulse reverberates throughout your skull. You apprehensively retreat back into the turd just enough to lessen contact with the pulsing flesh. Suddenly the wall retreats as the space around you is filled with more thick & heady gas. You reflexively inhale a substantial helping of the potent fumes as if to fulfill some unquenchable desire for breathable air. It makes for a poor substitute, but fulfills the illusion of the need to breathe.

The slick wall of flesh falls heavily upon your head in rolling waves as more gas continues to freely flow from the giantess bowels. This persists for awhile as the womanly world around you shifts and stirs. It occurs to you that she is likely just waking up, that she has kept you trapped within her monstrous ass overnight. You were hoping that she would let you out earlier in the evening, as she had previously stated. How could you possibly endure 29 more days of this? You begin to sob as you are consumed with a sense of defeat & despair, but your mourning & self-pity is cut short by a shift in your position. Your step-mother is awake.

She sits upright, and you thank the heavens as you prepare to be momentarily released from your stink-cell. You become confused and mortified when the bodily movement ceases and the walls of your mother's rectum press down upon you, plunging you back into her thick creamy stool.

Her fingers are busy swimming through thick rivulets of cunt cream, searching for signs of your puny body through the fleshy membrane that separates her turd tunnel from her queef canal. She shivers with delight when she finds you, and without hesitation presses you deeper into the massive shit that you have spent all night attempting to escape from. Your frantic squirms are faintly detected by her as she proceeds to fervently masturbate, occasionally bearing upon you with one of her knuckles. You are stricken with fear and awe as her climax consumes both of you.

The quaking and undulating of the surrounding musculature further compresses you into your poop-prison in quick rhythmic bursts. You can hear the distant ecstatic cries of your mother reverberating throughout her body. You blush with aroused embarrassment at the situation, faint visions of your mother's face contorted with erotic passion cascading through your mind's eye. Your erection is raging, delightedly twitching in response to the many caresses of fibrous food remains that pass over your body. You cry  and involuntarily cum simultaneously, horrified and humiliated that you have unwittingly succumbed to the immensity of your step-mother's sexual power.

The orgasmic calamity eventually subsides, and there is a moment of relative peace as your mother basks in the afterglow of her ecstasy. You patiently and painstakingly wait for her to finally release you from her rectum, and your prayers are finally answered as the world around you shifts rhythmically to the beat of powerful hips swinging through a purposeful gait. Farts flutter from your mother's hell-hole as she struggles to hold in the shit until she is able to release it into the porcelain throne.

The slick walls press down upon and slide over your face as you are slowly released from her rectum. Popping and crackling surrounds you as bubbles of gas erupt from the soft mass of the emerging turd.  You are momentarily blinded by the light that floods your vision, and are startled by wiry anal hairs kissing your face & welcoming you to the outside world. Your head being the only exposed portion of your body, you gaze downward with your right eye -- the left is caked with poop -- and witness a nightmarish sight.

There in the toilet pool that you are slowly inching towards lies the reflection of yourself cocooned in your own step-mother's descending dump. Your face stares back at you displaying contorted expressions of shock, revulsion, and horror. The shit snaking its way out of your step-mother's ass is massive, about as wide as you are tall, and only a fraction of your face is revealed from within it. You inhale deeply just before you make contact with the water, praying that she will extricate you from her newest extrusion.

After a few agonizing minutes of drowning repeatedly, you are relieved to discover the large fingers of your step-mom fishing for you from her dump. She breaks apart the fibrous turd where your head is, revealing your upper body. She mercilessly pinches your chest between her thumb and index finger and pulls you from the poop, carrying you to the bathroom sink to wash you off.

After a few minutes of holding your tiny body beneath warm running water, she carries you in the palm of her hand into her bedroom. She patiently waits for you to finish choking & sputtering, her immense face gazing upon you with a look of abject mockery and arousal.

"Did you sleep well?"

You stare back at her shocked and disgusted, scarcely able to formulate a response.

"W-why are you doing t-this? This is s-so gross! P-please, turn me back to n-normal!"

She emits a low sultry snicker and brings her monstrous mouth closer to your tiny body. Her hot & pungent morning breath wafts upon you in thick waves as she speaks.

"I've heard you dub me a "fat-ass bitch" one too many times now, and I felt that you should get to know just how fat my ass can be, and just how much of a bitch I am. You used to be tolerable when you were a kid, but these past 2 years have been a real shit-show. It's about time I returned the favor."

A boisterous booty blast erupts from far below you as your step-mother smirks and rolls her eyes in joyous pleasure.

"Mmm, it sounds like my pooper is calling for its pet! Well, I don't want to keep you apart for too long..."

You tremble violently and shout back, begging for her mercy.

"Please, don't put me back in there! It's horrible! I'll die in there!"

She chuckles and shakes her head.

"No, you won't. You will endure, and you will come out when I allow you to. My advice to you would be to find a way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Until then, ta-ta!"

She again pinches you within her thumb and index finger, covers you in a thick & viscous globule of her pungent saliva, and lowers you down to her awaiting sphincter. You scream as she slowly inserts you feet first this time, and you shudder with revulsion as you witness your body being slowly slurped up by the greasy wrinkled beast. She toys with you briefly as you are waist deep, playfully squeezing your frail frame with her mighty loaf-pincher. Her finger presses down upon your head lightly, and you feel the flesh wrapped around your legs expand as gas rapidly fills her rectal chamber. The miasma bursts up and around you, and the finger looming above you forces you into into the blooming anal abyss.