- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The introduction of a male warrior race .

Far off into the farest reaches of the galaxy a planet saw it's lights go out by the insane evil Lord Terminus. He along with his all powerful line of MinRom alliances have made it their mission to exterminate any race they found unsatisfactory like a non humanoid creature. They killed with extreme precision and without sympathy.

 

The other group of people they killed were threats to their dynasty and this is what led to the destruction of the Titan planet Zeus Prime. The titans living here were not bloodthirsty warriors or greedy politicians but what made them a target of the evil Lord was their immense power.  He feared if they ever had the inclination to rise up their immense size which was almost twenty times the size of Lord Terminus and his alligning planets warriors made them dangerous.

 

Despite their lack of bloodlust the mere thought of these mighty titans caused the mighty Lord to strike first. His battle plan was simple and clear, wipe out every male on the surface of the planet and then destroy the planet itself.

 

The attack was coordinated to begin at sunset a time in which the Titans took a long moment of leisure to thank the all mighty for what they had.

As the Sun began to set a massive attack force was launched and over 200 million troops rained down upon the planet firing at any heat signature burning red. The male body signature was warmer than the females and with their helmets able to detect heat frequencies the troops were able to aim and murder every single male.

 

They had little to no concern about the female as it was widely known men were the superiors and dictated all. With them wiped out the Titans would eventually fall with the planet.

 

Without any effort at all the mass genocide of 950 million male titans were wiped out in two hours. After the last male fell the troops located his pass codes and disabled the planets atmosphere defense system allowing their weapons to freely fire into the planet destroying it.

 

 

 

After the last troops bailed and deemed the mission a success Lord Terminus gave the order to exterminate Zues Prime. Screams and crying could be heard as the female titans held their fallen males in their arms.

Lord Terminus watched in satisfaction as the planet blew up leaving the Titans a expired race. "Good Riddance"

 

 

Five Years later

 

As the Nightfall fell in the training camp the newest recruits caught their breath and prepared to head on into town and retire for the evening. These young recruits were the latest line in the Golderian Imerial Force, a elite highly trained group which lived by the Warrior Code. These men were in the direct line of ancestors of the human Spartan line.

 

Over 3,000 years have passed and this group of soldiers had evolved into highly agile intelligent warriors.Their entire society was based upon the art of war and they earned high wages from any party willing to pay out the nose for their services.

They had no allegiance to the percieved line of Good or Evil. To them profit was the goal of any encounter and it didn't matter who paid. With their elite training and technology they were know as Merchant Warriors.  Planets seeking freedom from their leaders offered them trading agreement rights and any treasure held by the ruling government for their services.

 

With Keen buisness skills and deadly precision the Goldarian's had attained much wealth and power. They had been contacted by several MinRom planets in hopes of helping them escape the clutches of the evil Lord Terminus but were not interested in engaging in such a job.  They weren't afraid of the MinRom's or their Lord but the sum of money to justify such a job was far too steep for these opressed people to afford.

 

The Goldarian's were a society of only male warriors who had depended upon a neighboring planet to supply them with a fresh supply of males to continue the line in exchange for protection and money. The neigboring planet was also a descendant of Earth people but had a totally different way of life.They were pacifists who only cared about the intellectual conquests. They exchanged technology with the Goldarians and shared a common language and ancestory.

 

With these two planets thye contained the perfect mix of brains and brawn. Niether side cared to interfere with the daily operations of each other's government. Mothers had been trained to hold their emotion in check if their sons were chosen to become Goldarian's, it was considered a high honor.

 

Upon entering his eighteenth year or Sun Revolution as the Earthlings called it the males selected for Warrior initiation would be taken aboard a craft carrier and taken to the Goldarian planet with no fanfare.

The first thing these young men did was enter the staging area where they would be assesed of their gifts. After an accumulitive score was given the male would be placed in either the officer pool or the enlisted.

 

The enlisted would be marched off into the rough Desert in the west where the officers would be taken to the mountains in the east. The Goldarian climate was extremely unforgiving with heat reaching 160 Degrees farenheit in the Desrt at high noon and -60 degrees farenheit in the high points of the mountains at night.

The enlisted and officer classes were seperated by a series of tribal tatoos inspired by ancient Latin Scrolls. The translation for these tatoos read " A man to serve and ask no questions" and " To lead men means having all the answers".

 

The men would then be suited for armor and helmets which nearly covered up their whole bodies except for a spot on their hands which showed their warrior class.

 

The weapon of choice was a retractable energy like metallic blade with the ability to cut through diamonds or steel. The enlisted men carried side arms along with their Energy Strikers while the officers carried dual tipped Energy Strikers along with energy gliders which could be ridden high above the surface.

 

 

Life was hard but simple for a Goldarian as the only thing on their mind was battle and victory. They suppressed their fears and emotions to keep their minds clear. Companionship was with their brothers and these were the only people they truly cared for. It was drilled into them from the very start that their brothers were their only true family and alliances with others only lasted for the paid job.

 

At night the men woul retire to their base and talk amongst each other of that days trials and their thirst for battle.

 

It had been a very long time since they had been in a meaningful battle. Their jobs these days consisted of squashing backwoods warriors with little to no skill. As the time passed the only source of release came in the form of battle amongst each other. 

An annual test of skill was held where each man could take his place as the greatest warrior of the year.

 

The Goldarians had just heard of a unidentified aircraft entering their Solar System airways. The ship refused to identify itself so the Goldarians began to lock onto it from one of the system's outer planets weapon base and blow it out of the sky.

Chapter End Notes:

Who's in this ship and will it matter?