- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jumko's mother is very pleased with the change in Jumko's attitude and comes up with a rather bizarre "treat" for him. Meanwhile, Jumko ponders different ways he can try convince Nadia to let him become Xanthe's Gulaka instead.

Jumko awoke to find himself lying on his back again. As he expected, his limbs were still tied down. His mom was humming and rubbing the shrinking lotion onto his body, starting at his lower legs.

 

“Morning honey”, she sang.

 

“Morning”, Jumko grunted back.

 

“Can you believe that your sister is getting married tomorrow? I’m so excited.”

 

“Yeah”, Jumko sighed.

 

“She’s so excited too, you can tell. She can’t stop talking about it.”

 

Jumko just stared up at the ceiling.

 

“What am I going to do?”, his mom asked in a hushed tone.

 

Jumko leaned up to look at her. She wasn’t even looking at him. She was focused on rubbing the lotion into his skin.

 

“After tomorrow, you’re going to be gone and Rachel is going to be out of the house and I’ll be all alone”, she whined.

 

Jumko was dismayed. He didn’t have much hope, but he was going to try to see if he could convince his mother to let him go.

 

“You know mom”, he began timidly, “you could always just let me go and I’ll still be around, I’ll come visit you every week.”

 

Yuli smiled, as if imagining this possibility. “Nice try honey”, she replied, “but you know that’s not going to happen. And if it did, would you come visit me in jail where they’ll lock me up for letting you escape?”

 

Jumko just lay his head back down and sighed. It was worth a shot he thought, but he knew he had no hope.

 

“I’m going to miss you Jumko”, she added, “I’m so proud of you, but I’m still going to miss you.”

Jumko could see his mom was upset, and he thought of things he could say to make her feel better. He sighed.

 

“You can always come visit me”, he responded, “You know when I’m reborn.”

 

“Oh honey”, she cooed, “That’s sweet, but realistically, I’m not that close with Nadia and besides, her parents and parents-in-law would find that weird. But when I see you in public, I’ll make sure I say hello to you ... even though you won’t know who I am, but I will know who you are.” Yuli winked at her son, smiled and went back to rubbing the lotion in his skin.

 

“I’m so glad you’ve come around dear”, Yuli commented. “You’ve really changed your attitude. Thank you.”

 

“I guess”, Jumko uttered.

 

“You said some really nice things to Nadia yesterday sweetie, thanks for that.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“No really Jumko, I mean it, you’ve been really good lately. It’s really important to be a good Gulaka. It makes it easier on everyone, especially Nadia.”

 

Jumko didn’t respond. He was still trying to push negative thoughts out of his mind and focus on how to convince Nadia to let Xanthe have him as her Gulaka.

 

“Nadia is so much happier now that you’ve told her how happy you are to be her Gulaka. She said she was going to name her son after you.”

 

“That’s great”, Jumko responded with feigned enthusiasm.

 

“And dear”, his mom whispered while tapping his legs, “I want to thank you for doing all of this, so I’ve thought of a good present for you.”

 

Jumko leaned his head up and watched as his mom strolled over to beside him and placed her hand on his forehead.

 

“I’ve asked for the grand shaman to come by much later, you know, to cut off your little ... thing”, she spoke matter-of-factly while pointing to his penis. “and I’ve asked for Nadia to come before that so she can... well I haven’t asked her yet ... but I’m sure I can convince her to ... you know ... give you ... a hand job. You know what that is?”

 

“A hand job?” Jumko replied in surprise. He knew what it was. He was just making sure he heard the right thing. He wasn’t expecting this. It was forbidden to have sexual contact before marriage. He’d also never heard of Gulaka’s having sex either, he was sure that was taboo as well.

 

“Well sweetie”, his mom whispered, “It’s when a girl strokes a guy’s penis with her hands and gives him an orgasm.”

 

Jumko just stared up at his mother’s smiling face in disbelief.

 

“All that talk yesterday about sex, I think it’s only fair that you experience an orgasm before they chop off your penis and I think it’ll be great if Nadia did it, don’t you?”

 

“Mom?”, Jumko responded in confusion.

 

“Dear, I know it’s ... unconventional ... but nobody will know. It’ll feel very, very good, believe me. I’ll show her what to do.” His mom responded while stroking his forehead.

 

Jumko just lay there in disbelief. He continued to stare up at her face. She was smiling down on him. She looked genuinely happy.

 

“It’s my gift to you for being such a good boy and believe me, you’re going to really enjoy it”, she responded. “Now, I need to finish up here, I have a lot of stuff to do today.” Yuli shot back up and walked back to her position at the foot of the table and continued rubbing the lotion into her son’s body while humming.

 

“I’m proud of you honey”, she piped in randomly. Jumko just lay back and sighed.

 

“A hand job would feel nice”, he thought. He was slightly disturbed by his mother’s words, but he was more focused on figuring out how to convince Nadia to give him to Xanthe without making her angry. Eventually, his mother finished. She washed her hands and approached Jumko’s side once again.

 

“Nadia will be here soon dear”, she winked. Jumko lay in silence as he waited for the next thing to happen while pondering what to say to Nadia once she arrived.

 

---

 

Jumko’s mother and Nadia were both rubbing shrinking lotion onto his body. They were chatting away about clothes, and wedding preparations and make-up and all sorts of stuff that did not interest Jumko. He was just waiting for the right moment to talk to Nadia. He was constantly running different scenarios in his head whereby he tries to convince Nadia to let him be Xanthe’s Gulaka. Some scenarios end up positively, some end up negatively. He’s constantly honing his negotiating skills with the imaginary Nadia in his head.

 

“Don’t you agree Jumko?” his mother asked, snapping him out of his daydream.

 

“Huh?” he replied.

 

“Nadia’s earrings?” she asked again, “Don’t they look nice?”

 

Jumko looked over at Nadia as she was constantly shaking her head back and forth, letting him see both earrings in each ear. They looked like solid gold with a dangling pearl. Some complicated pattern connected the pearl to the stud.

 

“Yes”, he responded, “they look very nice.”

 

“They must have been expensive?”, Yuli inquired.

 

“I think so”, Nadia commented, “Ziv’s family must have a lot of money or something ...”

 

Jumko drifted back off to his fantasies where he was successfully convincing the imaginary Nadia in his head that she should let him be Xanthe’s Gulaka. Imaginary Nadia was very, very happy about the arrangement as she would continue to see Jumko throughout the rest of her life. Jumko suddenly felt the towel covering his hips be lifted away. He lifted his head to look at his exposed penis with his mother standing to the right of it and Nadia on the other side. Both of them were looking down at it. He suddenly realized that his whole body was covered with the shrinking lotion. How long had he been daydreaming.

 

“So...” his mother began, “like I was saying, the grand shaman is going to be coming and he’s going to cut Jumko’s penis off today as is tradition for Gulakas.”

 

Nadia nodded.

 

“Well...” his mother continued with trepidation, “you know how we were talking about sex yesterday and how good it feels?”

 

“Yeah”, Nadia responded with confusion.

 

“Well...I know this might sound a bit weird but...Jumko’s going to lose his penis and with it, his ability to have sex and ... well ... I just...I just think it’ll be really, really nice if he at least gets one orgasm in his life... you know? ... It’ll make him so happy.”

 

“This is kinda weird”, Nadia responded.

 

 “I know dear”, his mom replied, “I want him to have an orgasm before he gets his peepee chopped off.”

 

 “You want me to stroke his penis?” Nadia asked.

 

“Yes dear”, his mom continued, “I will show you how ... and don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone, this will be our little secret.”

 

Suddenly they both turned their heads to look at Jumko. He was staring back at them.

 

“Would you like that?” Nadia asked smiling.

 

“You would wouldn’t you dear?” his mom added

 

“I guess”, he replied meekly.

 

“He’s just being polite dear”, his mom directed at Nadia, “He doesn’t know how good it’s going to feel ... believe me, after one, he’s going to be begging for more. Believe me, I’ll show how to do it that drives men crazy. Okay... stay here Nadia, I’ll be right back with something.” Yuli bounced out of the kitchen. Jumko realized that he was finally alone with Nadia. This was his chance.

 

“Nadia?” he began softly.

 

“Oh my god”, she replied, “how weird is this?”

 

“Nadia?”, he tried again.

 

“I can’t believe your mom wants me to jack you off”, Nadia said while smiling at Jumko, “should I tell her I’ve already jacked you off before, would she be angry?”

 

“Nadia? Listen...”, Jumko pleaded

 

“What does she mean she’s going to show me?” Nadia asked rhetorically, she then stared back at Jumko and slapped her hand on his chest, “Is your mom going to touch your penis?” Her eyes were huge in wonder. “Oh my god! She is isn’t she. Your mom’s going to stroke your cock!” Nadia started giggling.

 

“Nadia! Please, I need to ...”

 

“Okay dear, I got just what we need”, his mom piped as she re-entered the room holding a bottle of lotion. “You will have this stuff in your honeymoon hut, I suggest you use it... here, hold out your hand.” Yuli placed a few dollops of the lotion onto Nadia’s hand and then placed some on her own.

 

“Okay”, she began, “when you and Ziv first get married, you guys are going to be having sex all the time, and I mean, ALL THE TIME... but eventually, you’ll settle down and Ziv, he’s a man so he’s going to want to have sex more than you. Especially when you’re pregnant, you’re not going to want to do it. So I’m going to show you a technique that I used on my husband that would calm him down when he got a little too frisky for my liking. Once you make a man cum, he won’t want to have sex for a while... this technique only takes a few minutes, so it’s really good.”

 

Nadia glanced over at Jumko’s face and gave him a confused look while mouthing the words: “WHAT THE FUCK?”

 

“So, you can take some of the lotion here and just start like lightly squeezing his cock.”

 

Jumko shuddered in surprise as he felt his mom’s hand grab his flaccid penis and began massaging it. He looked down in disbelief to see her right hand enveloping his penis. Nadia was staring down at it as well. Despite all they willpower in the world, Jumko’s penis defied his wishes and instantly sprung to attention. It was rock hard, red and throbbing.

 

“Wow”, his mom continued, “that was quick.”

 

His mother looked over at Jumko’s face and rubbed his chest. “You are really quite excited hey dear?” she teased. Nadia looked over at him and had a huge grin on her face. “It won’t take that quickly for your husband”, she continued, “Jumko’s never had sex, and he’s young, so he’s like really horny all the time. It’ll probably take like 10 swings or so for your husband to get this hard.” Jumko’s mother focused her gaze back down at her son’s penis. Nadia continued to stare at Jumko. She was hiding a giggle as best she could. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and then glanced down at his cock to follow along with Yuli’s lesson.

 

“Now what you do”, Yuli continued, “is you take your one hand like this.” Jumko felt his mother place her right hand at the top of his penis. “and put your other hand like this.” Yuli placed her left hand below her right. “Then you move this hand this way.” Jumko felt his mom rotate her top hand clockwise across the top of his penis. His cock throbbed in delight. His brain vomited in disgust. “and you move the other hand the other way.” His mom’s left hand twisted counter clockwise and his penis pulsed again at the touch. Jumko was beyond embarrassed. He had placed his head back down in revulsion and was closing his eyes hoping this was all a bad dream.

 

“Then you move them up and down like this”, his mom continued as Jumko felt her top hand move upwards and her bottom hand move downwards and then reverse to meet in the middle of his penis. “Make sure the edge of his penis here is always in contact with your top hand. This is the most sensitive part.” Jumko felt the bottom hand depart his throbbing shaft as Yuli was pointing to the crown of his penis. “And don’t forget to squeeze hard, it feels really good if you have a tight grip. Don’t worry you won’t break it.” Jumko winced as he felt his mother’s left hand return to grip the bottom of his shaft. He felt her grip tighten “And try to do it quite fast.” Jumko shot his eyes open in surprise. Opened his lips and gasped repeatedly as he felt waves of pleasure jolt his body with each stroke of his mother’s hands. She was twisting them one way and the other, up and down, gripping tightly and constantly stimulating his crown. The stroking made a light, wet, slopping sound as the lotion was smeared all over his cock.

 

“Look at Jumko!” Yuli shouted in delight. Nadia looked over to see Jumko staring at the ceiling, his back arching and his mouth agape as he heaved heavily. He almost looked like he was being tortured.

 

“When they make that face, you know you’re doing good”, his mother commented as she continued stroking her son’s cock. Jumko was shocked at how good it felt. His brain felt disgusted at the thought, but it was being short-circuited as his body was riveting with pleasure. Suddenly, it all stopped as he felt his mother’s hands release his cock and it swayed at the release of pressure.

 

“Now you try dear”, Yuli suggested.

 

Nadia looked over at Jumko as he glanced back through half-open eyelids. She smiled slyly and then placed both her hands on his freshly-lubed cock.

 

“You might feel it pulse and throb, like a heartbeat”, Yuli commented, “that’s normal.”

 

Nadia began to stroke. Jumko felt it. Nadia wasn’t squeezing as hard as his mother did, and she was moving her hands quite slowly. It felt good, but he didn’t need to flail or anything. It wasn’t sending the shock waves that his mother’s strokes sent.

 

“Squeeze hard”, his mother commanded.

 

Jumko felt the grip tighten. He gasped. He felt pressure building up at the base of his shaft.

 

“And go much faster”, Yuli added.

 

Nadia began to stroke faster and Jumko arched his back again and flailed wildly at his restraints as once again intense waves of pleasure overtook his body.

 

“That’s it!” his mother encouraged.

 

Nadia continued. She looked up at Yuli for encouragement. She smiled down at her and then they both looked at Jumko flailing in pleasure. His eyes closed, his mouth agape. Heaving heavily. “Okay, one last thing dear”, Yuli added as she tapped Nadia’s forearms. She stopped stroking Jumko and looked up at Yuli.

 

“When he orgasms, he’s going to shoot some seed out of his cock”, Yuli continued. “It’s going to shoot all over the place. I want you to place this towel over it so it doesn’t get on my table and floor okay?” Nadia took the towel and placed it beside her on the table. “You’ll know when he’s about to orgasm as his breathing will stop and if you watch his balls, they’ll retreat and shrink and his legs will cramp.” Nadia nodded. “Okay, well I’ll leave you two alone then.” Yuli winked at Nadia and then winked at her son before strolling to the exit.

 

“Just let me know when you’re done okay?” she asked as she closed the door behind her.

 

There was a short moment of silence before Nadia glanced at Jumko with absolute shock on her face.

 

“How fucking weird was that?” she asked with her jaw wide open. “I can’t believe your own mom stroked your cock...and you LIKED IT you perv!” Nadia gave a teasing smile at Jumko.

 

Jumko realized he was alone with Nadia and didn’t care anymore about what had just happened. He needed to talk with her.

 

“Nadia?”, he began.

 

“Ummhmmm”, she hummed as she returned to stroking his penis.

 

“We need to talk”, he uttered.

 

“Do we?” Nadia shot back as she began to increase her pace on Jumko’s penis

 

“Ahhh...”,he exclaimed as a wave of pleasure jolted him, “yes... ahhh...Nadia please.... ahhh... we need to.... aahhh”

 

Nadia began to stroke quicker and tightened her grip on his dick. She loved watching him squirm. She liked the feeling of power she got when she realized she could make Jumko quiet with her touch. She smiled as she saw him close his eyes and his mouth opened again so he could gasp for air. It was like pushing a button or something. The same reaction each time.

 

“What Jumko? What is it?” she teased.

 

“Nadia!” he begged, “Ahhhh....stop.....ahhhh....please”

 

Nadia released her grip and stared at Jumko. She miscalculated his intentions. She didn’t realize he was serious. She shuffled up to stand beside his head.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked with compassion.

 

This was Jumko’s chance. He felt it was his only hope to prevent being eaten. He was going to replay one of the fantasies in his head. Except this time, he was going to be playing it with the real Nadia, not the one that exists inside his mind.

 

“Nadia...” he began “do you really want to eat me?”

 

Nadia placed her hand on Jumko’s forehead. It was moist with lotion. She began to rub his head gently in a reassuring manner. She stared deeply into his eyes.

 

“Of course not Jumko”, she responded. “I wish I didn’t have to eat you...but...I have to eat a Gulaka and the thought of someone else eating you makes me even more upset.”

 

“Why is that?” Jumko asked

 

“Because...”, Nadia answered, “because, I want my son to have the spirit of a Gulaka, every maiden does...but I don’t want to look at another woman’s son and know that you are their spirit. I want my son to have your spirit...I want to know that you are still a part of my life...just as my son. You understand? I don’t want any other maiden’s son to have your spirit...I’m going to name my son Jumko after you.”

 

“What if...” Jumko paused to choose his next words carefully, as he had rehearsed. “...what if, you still ate a Gulaka for your son and I was still alive?”

 

“How?” Nadia inquired as she stared at Jumko’s face.

 

“Okay...”, Jumko took a deep breath, “hear me out and promise me you won’t freak out.”

 

Nadia stared back with confusion.

 

“Just please don’t freak out”, Jumko pleaded, “Xanthe visited me 2 days ago and ...”

 

Nadia shot up in disgust. Her face changed from one of compassion to instant anger.

 

“DON’T FREAK OUT!”, Jumko pleaded “She asked me if I wanted to be her Gulaka...”

 

“XANTHE!?”, Nadia snarled

 

“JUST LISTEN...PLEASE...”

 

“What did she want?” Nadia demanded.

 

“She said that if I was her Gulaka, she wouldn’t eat me, she’d keep me as a pet and...”

 

“YOU WANT TO BE XANTHE’S PET!?” Nadia growled.

 

“No...no!”, Jumko responded, “Just listen, if I agree to be Xanthe’s Gulaka, then I’ll still be alive after the wedding feast. I’ll be alive and you can come see me whenever you want.”

 

“Jumko!” Nadia roared, “You honestly think that Xanthe is not going eat you! Are you that stupid!?”

 

“She doesn’t believe in all the spirit stuff Nadia”, Jumko continued, “She doesn’t care about eating Gulakas and that. She’s crazy I know, but I’ll still be alive. That’s the important thing. You will still get to see me.”

 

“And who will be my Gulaka then?”

 

“You will swap with Xanthe. You eat her Gulaka and I become hers and you get a spirit for her son and I stay alive. It’s a win-win for everyone.”

 

Nadia was silent. Her nostrils were flaring in anger. She was staring with piercing eyes at Jumko’s face.

 

“Jumko...” she began, “how stupid are you? Xanthe’s a crazy bitch. She’s going to torture you. You heard what she’s doing with Teod.”

 

“Yes I know”, he replied, “but you’re missing the important thing. I’ll still be alive. You don’t have to eat me. We can still be friends.”

 

“Let me spell this out for in words you can understand”, Nadia snarled as she lowered her face to Jumko’s “XANTHE...IS...GOING...TO...EAT...YOU! She’s a lying, evil, conniving bitch! You know that.”

 

“She won’t”, he pleaded.

 

“She will”, Nadia responded, “and every single day I see her, she will constantly remind me of how good you tasted when she ate you and her son... oh god her son... did you think of that. Her son will have your spirit and she’ll rub that in my face every single day for the rest of my life. JUMKO! SERIOUSLY! I can’t have that... I just can’t. I’m sorry, but I’d rather eat you myself than live with that.”

 

Jumko sighed, this wasn’t going well.

 

“She won’t eat me”, he argued, “she said she...”

 

“Suppose she doesn’t Jumko!” Nadia yelled, “suppose she does keep you as a pet. You expect me to come to HER house every day to see you. You think she’ll JUST LET ME IN. She’s not going to make me do things for her. Like do her favours JUST SO I can SEE YOU!?”

 

“I don’t think she’ll...”

 

“Are we even talking about the same person here?”

 

“Nadia, come on just think...”

 

“NO WAY JUMKO! I’m sorry, Xanthe will talk about all the horrible things she does to...you heard the things she said about Teod. She’s going to do the same to you. She’s going to wear you as jewellery. She’s going to torture you. She’ll even fucking probably use you as a sex toy! Is that what you want? She’s going to make me beg her to see you. She’s a crazy bitch Jumko. How could you even think this was a good idea?”

 

“BECAUSE I GET TO LIVE!”, Jumko shouted back. Spit flying out of his mouth.

 

Nadia jumped back in shock.

 

“Everything okay in there?” Yuli inquired at the door.

 

Jumko’s heart skipped a beat. He was failing to convince Nadia. He was terrified of what his mother might do if Nadia started crying again.

 

“Yeah, everything’s fine”, Nadia responded, “we’re just fooling around.”

 

“Okay dear, well don’t get too carried away, I don’t think Ziv would like that”, Yuli joked as she moved away from the door.

 

Nadia approached Jumko’s face again.

 

“I get it”, she whispered through a croaky voice, “I get that you’re scared and you’re upset and you don’t want to be eaten.” Tears started welling in her eyes. “Ziv was right about you, you know”, she snivelled. “You ARE an asshole. You only think about yourself.”

 

“Nadia, just listen, I can live, we can still be friends...”

 

“Friends!”, she wept. “You want to be Xanthe’s little sex pet and have me come grovelling at her feet, begging to see you.”

 

“It won’t be like...”

 

“IT’LL BE EXACTLY LIKE THAT”, Nadia spat.

 

Jumko lay his head back and sighed. He had lost. He had fucked up. The fantasy in his head played out completely differently.

 

“Fine!” Nadia exclaimed, “I won’t eat you.”

 

Jumko raised his head and looked at her face in disbelief. Did he succeed? By some miracle was he going to survive the night of marriages?

 

“I’ll still have you as my Gulaka”, she continued, “but I won’t eat you. You can live as a pet in my house. In secret. I’ll even keep you a secret from Ziv ... and my children. You’ll live in a dark hole somewhere. In a little cage. Is that what you want?”

 

“I just don’t want to be eaten”, he repeated.

 

“And my son”, Nadia continued, “He’ll be born without a Gulaka’s spirit and he’ll be a terrible warrior and become a Gulaka himself or even a weapon smith or even a fucking labourer. Is that what you want?”

 

“Nadia, I ... just...”

 

“No Jumko! No! I’ll do this if that’s what you want. Keeping you as a rat in a cage. Having a failure of a son. It’s what I’ll do instead of having FUCKING Xanthe have you!”

 

“Nadia...”, Jumko pleaded.

 

“I won’t eat you”, she repeated, “I’ll have a terrible life...and ruin the life of my son, just so you can stay alive. That’s what I’m willing to do for you.”

 

“Nadia...”, Jumko pleaded again.

 

She stood up and started to make for the door.

 

“Nadia, please...”, Jumko pleaded

 

She paused and looked back at him. She realized he still had a throbbing boner. A wicked smile crossed her face. She thought of a way of hurting him. She turned to the shelves to fetch some more cloth.

 

“Nadia, let’s just talk about this”, Jumko begged as he watch Nadia fetch the cloths and stroll over to his face. “Let’s discuss our options, let’s find a compromise here.”

 

“I’m done talking”, Nadia huffed as she stuffed a piece of cloth into Jumko’s open mouth.

 

“hmmfmmfmfm”, Jumko gargled as he tried to talk through the cloth filling his mouth.

 

“What’s that?” Nadia teased, “I can’t make out what you saying?” She continued to jam cloth after cloth into Jumko’s mouth. Frustrated Jumko bit down onto the tips of Nadia’s fingers.

“OW!” she shrieked as she flung her fingers out of his mouth and inserted them into her own, to soothe them with her tongue. She popped her hand out of her mouth, looked down at Jumko with fiery anger and slapped him incredibly hard across the face. Jumko’s head twisted sideways from the force and his vision blurred as pain consumed the side left side of his face.

 

He slowly shifted his head back in shock and saw that Nadia was now positioned next to his hips. She glared at him and then placed her hands on his dick. Gripped it unbelievably tightly and began stroking his penis very, very quickly.

 

Jumko flailed in his restraints. Waves of pleasure jolted through his body. His face no longer felt sore. He tried to gasp for air through his mouth, but it was filled with cloth and he just breathed heavily through his nostrils. The pleasure was too much for his eyes to remain open. He felt the pressure building at the base of his cock. Nadia’s hands felt electric. He’d never felt such pleasure. It was better than when Xanthe sucked him. He was about to come. He felt the muscles around his penis begin to clench. He felt his buttocks tighten. He started to curl his toes. The pressure was immense. He tried to hold it back but was slowly failing in his attempts. He arched his back as a far as it would go. He suddenly stopped breathing. Nadia’s hands felt like angels were touching him. This was going to be the most amazing orgasm he had ever had.

 

Just as he was about the release the mass of pleasure that had build up, Nadia released her hands and threw a towel over his penis. All the pleasure suddenly disappeared and Jumko flopped back down as he felt his dick begin to throb. Hot, sticky liquid covered the top of his penis as it hit the towel covering it and splattered back down onto his cock. The pleasure that was building at the base of his dick had instantly disappeared and he was coming with no pleasure accompanying it. It hurt almost.

 

He opened his eyes to see Nadia staring at him with a wicked smile.

 

“Awww...poor Jumko...”, she teased, “Was that just the worst hand job ever?”

 

Jumko just stared back in pain. He was so unsatisfied, yet no longer horny. Nadia picked up the towel, wiped the remaining of his seed and then threw it in the trash. Nadia returned to her position and began to stroke Jumko’s raw cock. It didn’t feel pleasurable, it felt painful.

 

“hmmmffff....hmmmfff”, Jumko cried out in anguish through the cloths clogging his mouth.

 

“Awww...”, Nadia cooed, “does that hurt...does your widdle peepee hurt?” She then began to pout while staring at him. Jumko could see the coldness in her eyes. He was struck by the realization that she maybe didn’t love him anymore. She then took her other hand and began lightly tapping his hairless balls.

 

“HMFF!...HMFF!”, Jumko cried with each slap to his testicles.

 

“Awww...”,Nadia giggled cruelly, “...that’s the last orgasm you’re ever going to have... they’re going to cut off these balls and this dick off and then that’s that. No more sex for you.”

 

She stopped and slowly walked up to stand beside Jumko’s head. She bent down as she rubbed his forehead. She stroked the left side of his face with her other hand, inspecting the hand mark she had left when she slapped him.

 

“Ziv’s cock is bigger than yours”, she whispered through cruel lips.

 

Jumko just stared back in disbelief. He couldn’t tell if she was telling the truth or just making stuff up to hurt him.

 

“Don’t worry”, she continued, “when you’re my little pet, I’ll make you clean his dick for me.” She then leaned down and kissed him softly on the tip of his nose. “It’s what you want isn’t it?”, she asked softly. As she stood back up, she grabbed the corner of cloth sticking out of Jumko’s mouth and pulled. All the cloths sprung forth from his mouth and landed down around his neck. He could finally speak.

 

“Nadia?” he pleaded as he watched her walk out of the room and close the door behind her.

 

He flopped back down in defeat. He began to whimper. He was truly beat. What had he done? He didn’t even know if Nadia was going to eat him anymore. He heard voices outside the door. Nadia was talking to his mother. It didn’t seem like Nadia was crying. He slowed his breathing to try to hear what was being said. He couldn’t make out what Nadia was saying, but he could almost hear what his mother was saying.

 

“...don’t worry dear, let me have a word with him...”

 

“...well sometimes being horny can make you say crazy things...”

 

“...No, no, don’t worry, I’ll convince him, believe me, I have my ways...”

 

“...I can’t allow that, that’s just too weird...”

 

“...Yes I know she wants to eat him, but I can’t have a sister eating her own brother...”

 

“...that just makes sense, nothing else makes sense, trust me, I’ll get him to change his mind...”

 

“...don’t worry dear, this time tomorrow, you’ll have the perfect Gulaka, trust me...”

 

“... okay bye bye dear.”

 

The front door closed. Jumko lay there in silence. His heart was pounding. He was just waiting for the shit-storm to begin once his mother enters the room. It was going to happen any moment. He waited, and waited, and waited. He waited a long time.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This concludes Act 2.