- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the Festival of Love is about to end, Nadia instructs her sister to place Jumko in her honeymoon hut to wait for her arrival. Nadia's sister has some harsh words for Jumko.

Nadia and Ziv’s face flickered in the dancing light of the fire. Music rang out and dancers performed as the festival was reaching its climax. Jumko was increasingly frustrated. What initially started out as just hand holding and gentle embracing had now escalated to sensual stroking and kissing. Jumko cried out repeatedly for Nadia to stop, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as the music was drowning out his meek, little voice. He just stared in aggravation as he saw Ziv softly stroke Nadia’s thighs and her hands caressed Ziv’s. He’d close his eyes in annoyance each time they faced each other and began kissing. He’d sigh in irritation when Ziv would gently kiss Nadia’s neck repeatedly while she would begin to breathe heavily and occasionally whimper in delight. Worst of all, Jumko would also look out at the scene playing before him and notice that each and every couple was doing almost the same thing. Like zombies under a vicious curse, they seemed incapable of controlling their bodies. Their hands would continually seek out new paths over each other’s bodies. Their eyes half opened in a daze as lips required constant contact with skin. Xanthe and Baden were the most obnoxious. They appeared as thought they were actively struggling against the curse to keep each other’s clothes on. Jumko even wondered if anyone else noticed Baden’s fingers slip into Xanthe’s crotch and stay there while she squirmed in pleasure. The wedding wine was definitely potent.

 

As quickly as the music and performances had started, they abruptly ended. The gong sounded and silence befell the crowd. The couples who were moments ago embracing each other lovingly now sat still at attention. The Grand Shaman appeared and he surveyed the crowd before him. The silence was eventually broken as he spoke. His voice was a croaky mixture of age and wisdom. He welcomed the participants and explained the symbolism of the proceedings. He described the importance of the ritual and its bearing on the future of the empire. The shaman then instructed how each couple would be married. The warrior and the maiden will take a vow of marriage. A golden ring would be passed onto each other’s fingers. The maiden will be given a small biscuit to eat that contained the vital and secret, ancient ingredients that ensured the first born would be a son. Each would drink a cup of wedding wine from the royal chalice and then they’d be engulfed in the smoke of the holy pipe that the Shaman blows over them. They’d then kiss and the marriage would be complete. The couples would be married one by one. Once all the marriages are complete, they are then invited to dance by the fire until they decide to retire to their honeymoon huts for the evening.

 

Jumko watched in fascination as the Grand Shaman began the first wedding ceremony with the first couple. They followed his instructions and it was complete in a short amount of time. After all, the shaman had over a 100 couples to get through. After the smoke was blown and the couple kissed, a great roar went through the crowd to show their joy. One after another, couples were married and each time the crowd shouted in joy and clapped their hands. Eventually, the shaman reached Xanthe and Baden who struggled to maintain still as the Shaman proceeded to marry them. They said their vows. Only the people in close proximity could hear what they said. The rings were exchanged, smoke was blown and they kissed. They smooched. They looked as though they were practically trying to eat each other’s mouths. The crowd jeered and clapped and laughed. Before the shaman could even begin on the next couple, Xanthe and Baden jumped up and ran off together to their honeymoon hut. They pushed their way through the crowd holding hands, ensuring they don’t leave each other behind. The crowd laughed. Some groaned. It wasn’t mandatory for couples to dance after being married, but it was definitely rude not to wait for all the couples to be married before running off. Jumko figured that they had drunk too much wine too early and were basically a few swings away from just fucking in public.

 

The Shaman was steadily approaching Nadia and Ziv’s position. Jumko was overcome with sadness that his last day was fast coming to an end. He craned his neck upwards to look at Nadia and was relieved to see that she was not kissing or caressing Ziv. Jumko looked ahead again and sighed. His fate was sealed. He knew he needed to make peace with Nadia marrying someone else, but his feelings were outweighing his logic. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine that it was actually himself and Nadia that were getting married tonight. It was him who was caressing her thighs and kissing her face. His daydream was rudely interrupted by Nadia motioning to someone while snapping her fingers. She was calling her younger sister Teska over.

 

“Will you please put Jumko in my hut?” Nadia asked Teska as she approached. Jumko craned his neck to look at Nadia’s face as he was passed up to Teska’s waiting hand. Nadia didn’t even look at him as he was carried up and away. Jumko slumped in sad confusion. He understood why Nadia didn’t want him around anymore. She was about to get married in an intimate ceremony and would perhaps be embarrassed if the Shaman saw her Gulaka there. However, he was upset that she didn’t even acknowledge him as he was passed to Teska. She didn’t even say goodbye or anything. Were her feelings for him rapidly disappearing and being replaced with new feelings for Ziv. Damn that wedding wine!

 

Teska carried Jumko’s plate on her palm at chest height as she walked over to the honeymoon huts. Jumko stared up at her. He could see the bottom of her chin. Teska was probably around 14 or 15 years old and was almost as beautiful as her older sister. She briefly looked down at the Gulaka on the plate in her palm. His arms flayed outwards. His limbs fastened down. He was covered in a thin film of honey. She wandered why her sister carried him around. Jumko smiled up at Teska. He’d wave if he could. Teska didn’t even flinch and gazed back upwards ignoring him. Jumko dropped his smile in sorrow and stared up the starry sky as Teska carried him along. The night was silent except the shuffling of Teska’s sandals on the sandy path.

 

Teska suddenly stopped and Jumko watched as she craned her neck sideways as though to hear something in the distance. She then began to walk slowly and Jumko began to hear the same sounds. It sounded like a dog was panting. Maybe two dogs. Maybe some kind of parrot was shrieking too. A woman’s voice pierced the noise. “Oh fuck!” it cried out. No, it was heavy breathing. Was somebody working out? Were two people fighting? “Don’t stop!” the voice cried out again, this time louder and much closer. SEX! Somebody was having sex. Very loud sex and very close.

 

“Oh my god!” Teska shushed as she placed her hand over her mouth. She quickly ducked sideways and hid behind a tree. She looked down at Jumko in her palm. “Oh my god”, she repeated, “look at this.” Jumko was lifted up and positioned vertically next to Teska’s face. He glanced straight ahead and he could see through a window into one of the honeymoon huts.

 

 The room was brightly lit with candles and on the bed on all fours was Xanthe. Naked. Her legs were folded at the knees and her hands were stretched out in front of her, gripping at the hides on the bed. Behind her was Baden on his knees, thrusting in and out of Xanthe. His eyes were almost closed and his right hand was fastened onto Xanthe’s shoulder as he aggressively thrust his hips into her buttocks. Her ass cheeks rippled with each onslaught of Baden’s lower abdomen. Her eyes were closed and her neck was craned backwards as she moaned in pleasure. “Arrggg!” she cried out, “OH god... don’t stop.” Jumko’s gaze was focused on a shimmer flickering between Xanthe’s breasts. It was Teod. He was still hanging from the necklace around her neck but was swinging violently back and forth like a pendulum with each thrust of the couple’s sex moves. He was hanging just below Xanthe’s breasts as they too swung in unison. Teod didn’t seem afraid or angry; he just seemed defeated, resigned. It looked as though he was just waiting ... waiting for the swinging to stop. Hoping that the sex would be over soon. Xanthe walked her hands backwards as she began to lean upwards. She swung her right arm around the back of Baden’s neck as she brought her back up against his chest. Baden clenched her left breast with his left hand as Xanthe turned her head towards the right and Baden began to bite down on her neck. “Fuck me!” Xanthe demanded. Baden had already complied. Xanthe heaved heavily in pleasure as she bounced up and down on Baden’s thighs; his cock glided in and out of her pussy. Her breasts rose and fell and poor Teod was now repeatedly smashed into the top of Xanthe’s tummy. He struck the underside of her breasts each time Xanthe rose up and then flew outwards each time she sank back down onto Baden’s cock.

 

Jumko was mesmerized by the scene before him. He became aroused and despite lacking his sexual organs he still felt as though blood was rushing towards his loins. His view shifted as he was turned to face Teska’s face. He could see she was flustered. “Oh my god”, she whispered, “they’re really going at it. We should get out of here before they see us.” Jumko was lowered back down to chest height as Teska carefully tip-toed away from the hut and made her way towards Nadia’s honeymoon hut. The sounds of Xanthe shrieking in delight dimmed as Teska walked but a loud guttural cry of pleasure rang out briefly and then faded. Teska looked backwards and then looked down at Jumko. “That was so weird”, she exclaimed as she tried to hide her obvious arousal. “I hope my sister has the tenacity to at least close her curtains tonight before she decides to have sex.” Teska noticed that Jumko’s penis was missing and she remembered her sister telling her about that.

 

“I bet you’d love to watch my sister fuck Ziv wouldn’t you you little perv?” Teska taunted as she opened the door to Nadia’s honeymoon hut. Jumko remained silent as the thought of Nadia and Ziv fucking the way that Xanthe and Baden did filled him with a mixture of jealousy and arousal. He was placed down on the table beside the jar of honey. His thoughts were interrupted by the jabbing of Teska’s finger across his chest. She scooped up some the honey that covered him and sucked on it from the tip of her fingers. “Mmmm..mmmmm”, she moaned, “you taste so good.” She looked around the room to make sure that no-one was watching her and then she rubbed her finger down both of Jumko’s legs to collect more honey that she greedily licked off. “Hey!” Jumko shouted as Teska popped her finger out of her satisfied mouth. Teska looked down and then picked up the brush from the honey jar and made sure to cover Jumko’s entire body in a thick film of honey. She then sat down on her knees after placing the brush back so that her face was uncomfortably close to Jumko. He wondered if she was now going to lick him from head to toe.

 

“My sister really liked you”, she piped as she stared down at Jumko. “But my mom hates you you know. She’s glad that Nadia is eating you.” Jumko wasn’t sure what to say, he just stared back.

 

“You made my sister cry a few days ago you know?”

 

Jumko continued to lie in silence. He wasn’t sure where this conversation was going. He was uncomfortable with how close Teska’s face was to his tiny body. Her giant lips were only a few feet above him. He could feel her breath every time she spoke. He could clearly hear her inhale. Her eyes filled his view as they scanned his body.

 

“A lot of boys wanted to be eaten by Nadia you know. You should be grateful she chose you” Teska continued. “My mom said that Nadia should eat someone else, but she said she’d only eat you you know.” Teska paused. “My mom wanted Nadia to eat you like right away. Like the moment she got you you know. She thinks you’re going to make my sister cry again... are you going to make my sister cry?”

 

“No!” Jumko replied. Teska licked her dry lips as she studied Jumko’s face.

 

“My sister said you promised her you’d be a warrior ... what happened?”

 

Jumko just sighed and looked away. He didn’t want to answer.

 

“Are you upset that Nadia chose to marry Ziv?” Teska rudely asked.

 

Jumko looked back up at Teska’s giant eyes as she interrogated him. “I’ve made peace with my circumstances”, he muttered. The truth was, he was still gutted, but he hid these feelings from anyone who asked.

 

“She’s going to fuck him you know? ... right after she eats you”, Teska mentioned.

 

Jumko just watched as her enormous eyes waited for a response from him. He wondered if she was purposely trying to make him angry.

 

“She’s been looking at the Kama Sutra all week you know ... she even brought it to the hut.”

 

 Teska bent down and picked up a book from under the bed. “Look”, she said as she opened the pages, “she even marked off the ones she wants to try.” Teska turned the book around to show Jumko a page with various different sex positions on it. A few of them had been circled with charcoal. Teska turned the book back and flipped through a few pages. “Here’s the one that Xanthe was doing”, she said as she showed Jumko the page with the sex position on it. It was circled with charcoal. “Nadia circled this one too, looks like she wants to try it.” The book was turned back again. “It’s called doggie style”, she added.

 

“Oooo... here’s her favourite one”, Teska piped up as she flipped over the page and then turned the book around to show Jumko. It had a drawing of a girl with her legs wrapped around the man’s waist. He was holding her just above her hips and she was leaning backwards. Her arms were lifted up and away from her head that hung backwards. It was circled repeatedly. Teska slammed the book shut, sending a gust of wind across Jumko’s tiny body. “I think that’s enough porn for you”, she teased. She placed the book back under the bed and then looked back at Jumko.

 

He was filled with jealousy and rage. He couldn’t believe that Nadia had circled her favourite positions. Did she think about fucking Ziv while she did it he wondered? He thought that Nadia would have been too upset at his predicament to even think about having sex. But it turns out that while he was strapped down on to the table and Nadia was rubbing shrinking lotion onto him, she was thinking about all the wonderful sex she was going to be having. While he was being shrunk down by his own mother, Nadia was fantasizing about fucking Ziv while she flipped the pages of the book in her room.

 

“Awww”, Teska cooed, “you look upset, did I make you upset?”

 

Jumko looked down the length of his body at Teska’s giant face. He consciously tried to hide his emotions. He didn’t want her to know he was angry.

 

“Don’t cry”, she whispered, “I wouldn’t want you to be as upset as Nadia was a few days ago you know.” Teska stood up as she prepared to leave. She dusted off her knees.

 

“Don’t worry about it”, she said reassuringly, “try not to think of all the sex my sister will be having... all the fun she’s going to have while fucking her husband ZIV...besides, you’ll be nice and warm inside her stomach so you won’t see it. That’s better than being like that poor Teod guy you know. Bouncing around her tits like that.”

 

Teska then bent down to get her face really close to tiny Jumko’s body. She positioned her lips directly over his face and smiled evilly. “You fuck with my sister“, she whispered, “I fuck with you.” Teska then opened her mouth wide and Jumko stared up into her maw. He could see past her pink tongue to her throat at the back. Her uvula pulsed as her tongue wiggled within her mouth. Suddenly her teeth slammed shut and Jumko could almost see his fearful expression in the gleaming whiteness of her incisors. Slowly her teeth were covered by her red lips as they eventually met and a cheeky smile developed in the corners. Teska rose up, giggled and then closed the curtains before leaving.

 

Jumko was left alone. His limbs fastened down to the bamboo plate. Covered in a thick film of honey. As silence descended on his position, his ears became hypersensitive to any sound they could detect. He couldn’t tell if it was in his head or just barely audible, but he thought he could hear the sexual moans of Xanthe in the distance. He wondered if Teod was as miserable as he was. He wondered if being smashed in Xanthe’s tits repeatedly as she fucked would be better than fastened down to a sticky plate waiting to be swallowed. Jumko waited, all the while wallowing in jealousy and anger at the prospect of Nadia fucking Ziv. His only solace was the distant moans of Xanthe as she repeatedly orgasmed. Eventually her moans were drowned out by the shouts of joy and the banging of drums from the festival as the shaman had finished his last marriage ritual.

 

---

 

It seemed that hours had passed by as Jumko listened to the cacophony of sounds that waded from the festival. The banging of drums, shouts of joy and shuffling of dancers filled the atmosphere. Eventually, he heard the sounds of Nadia and Ziv’s voices increase in volume as they approached the hut.

 

“I can’t believe they didn’t close their curtains. I bet they did that on purpose”, he heard Nadia question.

 

“They’re such fucking weirdoes”, Ziv answered.

 

“Yeah... attention whores who want everyone to watch them”, Nadia said in disgust. Jumko realized they were right outside the door.

 

There was a pause in the conversation. He couldn’t hear anything more beyond the dim sounds emanating from the festival grounds. “Were they kissing?” he wondered.

 

Suddenly, he heard Nadia yelp in surprise and the door to the hut was banged open as Ziv struck it with his foot. He lunged inside, carrying Nadia on his hips as she faced him and repeatedly kissed his face. Ziv struggled with his right arm to find the edge of the door, but once his fingers made contact, he slammed it shut again. Jumko watched this by tilting his head forward and looking down the length of his body. Beyond his sticky legs covered in honey.

 

Nadia was lowered to the floor while she continued kissing Ziv passionately. Ziv was now working on untying the knots on her dress that held it together while Nadia struggled to unbuckle his war attire. Jumko’s heart sank as he witnessed the girl he loved strive to keep her lips locked with the man who beat him. Nadia’s dress fell to the floor around her legs and moments later, Ziv’s war attire dropped with a loud thud. They continued kissing, eyes closed as their hands now felt each other’s bodies. Nadia’s right hand drifted down Ziv’s chest and over his abdomen as it gingerly touched the bulge that sprouted from behind his underwear. Ziv clamped both is hands behind Nadia’s bra and with one swift movement, it was untied and tossed away as Nadia squealed in delight. Her breasts jostled slightly as the bra was ripped away and Ziv instinctively began to rub across them with his fingers. Nadia wrapped her left arm around his neck and tightened her grip, forcing his face closer to hers. Ziv’s fingers drifted below her breast as they bounced back into position, her nipples hardened towards the ceiling in excitement. His hands drifted down to her hips and passed smoothly around them to cover both sides of her bum.

 

Jumko bashed his head back against the plate in anger and jealousy. This was the first time he had ever seen Nadia’s beautiful breasts and he was fastened down to an uncomfortable bamboo board. Denied the pleasure of touching them. He could hear the wet slopping sound’s of their lips locking and their tongues wrestling. Their breathing was heavy and intensifying. He wondered if Nadia had forgotten about him. He wondered if she was too long gone in the throes of lust and passion to even remember that he was there. He heard Ziv grunt and Nadia giggled and he looked back at them to see Nadia staring down at Ziv’s engorged member as she gently rubbed it towards her stomach. Her eyes glued on it as Ziv breathed defensively on her forehead, his eyes closed in pleasure. The tip of his cock made contact with the fabric of Nadia’s underwear that covered her pulsing pussy. Realizing that he was being denied access to her, Ziv aggressively grabbed her and lifted her onto his hips as she shrieked in excitement and joy. He turned and walked towards the bed as Nadia pounded his face and lips with passionate kisses.

 

Ziv threw her down on the bed and briefly wrestled with her legs as his hands struggled to find the band of her underwear. Nadia giggled and yelped for him to stop, but she only playfully attempted to stop his progress. She was smiling and looking at him hungrily while he finally gripped onto her panties and in one, quick swoop they were thrust off her legs and thrown behind him. They hit the door with a soft thud and then dropped to the floor. Ziv slowly began to climb onto Nadia’s petite frame. He advanced towards her face with his lips trotting a path of soft, gentle kisses up her body.

 

“Wait”, Nadia whispered breathlessly. Ziv continued his onslaught.

 

“Hold on”, Nadia suggested as she placed her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him off her. Ziv was now at her breasts and he tongued her nipples. Nadia’s eyes struggled to keep open and waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Even her arms briefly collapsed before becoming stiff again and she tried again to push Ziv off her.

 

“Ziv! ... wait”, she begged. Ziv stopped and looked at her face. His face wrought with confusion and pleading to continue. Nadia wiggled form underneath his frame and lifted her torso up to place her face in front of his. “I have to take care of something”, she mentioned, “just lie down and we’ll do this in a bit.” Nadia turned to face Jumko.

 

It was the first time she had looked at him since being carried into the room. Jumko’s rage, jealousy, anger and envy evaporated once his eyes locked with Nadia’s. He had forgotten how incredibly beautiful she looked and under the soft glow of candlelight she looked as vibrant and as radiant as ever. Before Nadia could reach out and grab him, she reached under the bed to retrieve the book that hid there and handed it to Ziv. “Look through this”, she suggested while briefly gazing at him, “I marked a few things.” Nadia smiled sultry and she giggled briefly when Ziv’s eyes light up at his realization of what the book contained. He grabbed it and jumped to lie on his back on the left side of the bed. He opened the book and began flipping through the pages. Nadia sat up and positioned herself next the side table. She slowly lifted Jumko up and brought him towards her face.

 

Jumko was lost in the presence of such a magnificent beauty. Her flawless skin pulsed and glowed in the flickering of the candles. She smiled softly down at him as she gently ran a finger down the length of his body. She was trying to reassure him. Calm him. Her pupils were dilated and huge as she gazed at him.

 

“Hey”, she whispered.

 

“Hey”, Jumko replied.

 

Nadia’s eyes looked down the length of his tiny body and she placed the tip of her finger gently over his groin. She could barely feel the scar there that signified the loss of his manhood. She was reminded of the painful and unsatisfying hand job she had given him yesterday. Her smile disappeared, but only briefly as she forced herself to re-establish it. She felt guilty, but she didn’t want Jumko to notice. She was also reminded of the time she gave him his first hand job in the forest. She remembered her own curiosity as she touched Jumko’s penis for the first time and the desire she felt for it back then. Nadia glanced behind her at Ziv lying on the bed looking through the Karma Sutra. She focused on his cock. It was red and swollen and stood almost vertical. Her fake smile turned into a real lustful one as a pulse of desire flooded her mind. She wanted so badly to just jump on him and shove that dick right inside her wet pussy. She snapped out of her hallucination and returned her gaze back at Jumko.  She suddenly became self aware of the actions ahe and Ziv had performed moments before. She wondered if Jumko witnessed them. She wondered if he was upset, angry or jealous. She stroked him again reassuringly.

 

“How’s it going?” she asked sheepishly. She didn’t know what to say given the current predicament she found herself in. She was naked and holding her tiny ex-boyfriend, who was about to be eaten, on a small plate in her hands while her new husband lay beside her on the bed waiting to get fucked looking at the sex moves she wanted to try out.

 

“Uh... good I guess”, Jumko shrugged. He didn’t know what to say. It was awkward given the current predicament he found himself in. He was strapped down onto a plate in the huge hands of the girl he loved, covered in sweet honey, ready to be swallowed, while she had just gotten naked with a man she barely knew and was almost ready to have endless, passionate sex with him for hours on end.

 

Ziv on the other hand was oblivious to either of their predicaments as he just glanced at the various sex moves his new hot wife wanted to try out. His only struggle was to force his hormonal body to resist the urge to just grab Nadia and begin fucking her endlessly. He had no idea she was such a sexual person and each new sex move he saw she had marked off sent a pulse of desire through his body that weakened his resolve to obey her instructions to just lie there.

 

“So... I got married”, Nadia stammered. She winced at the blunder she just said.

 

“How is this NOT going to upset him?” she thought to herself.

 

Jumko just sighed. Those words upset him. It was supposed to be him. Yet, his sadness was short lived as he was reminded that Nadia was completely naked. He had never seen her naked before. He began to crane his neck downwards, aspiring to gaze on her naked breasts. “They’re gonna be huge”, he realized as his body was buoyed by excitement. Nadia noticed him lift his head and sensing his desire to ogle her naked body, she titled the plate backwards and lifted it closer to her face, blocking his view. She felt it was inappropriate for Jumko to see her naked body. All this desire to be naked and have sex was still very new to her and old habits of being prude and virginal were hard to break. She desired Ziv greatly and her love for Jumko died rapidly after seeing his tiny form nailed down onto a plate and covered in honey.

 

Jumko dropped his head back and grunted in disappointment at being denied the opportunity to see Nadia’s naked body. Nadia was about to say something to him when she heard Ziv gasp and she turned her head to glace at him. Ziv’s mouth was wide open in shock and he turned the book to show Nadia her favourite position that she circled more intensely than all the others.

 

“I assume this is your favourite one”, Ziv teased. Nadia giggled in embarrassment and flushed red with excitement.

 

“Yeah”, she stammered, “we will definitely try it at some point tonight”

 

“Come on baby”, Ziv pleaded as he reached out his hand to stroke her back, “can we start having sex already?” Nadia noticed his cock flinch in anticipation. She smiled at Ziv.

 

“Soon my love”, she replied, “I’m almost done here.” Nadia turned back to look down at Jumko.

 

She could see that he was immensely upset. She felt a little sorry for him. It wasn’t supposed to end this way for him. She remembered that she felt incredibly sad when he lost the fight, but right now, she was lusting for Ziv and that’s all she could think about. The wine was potent.

With the nails of her index finger and thumb she pinched the nail that held Jumko’s right arm down and lifted it up and dropped it on the floor. Jumko’s right arm was free and he watched as she repeated the action with the nail that held his left arm down. While Nadia lifted the final nail that held his legs down, Jumko rubbed his wrists, feeling a sense of freedom again as he could finally move his limbs. He jumped slightly as Nadia wiggled her index finger under his back and pressed down on his chest, clutching him in her grip as she lifted him off the plate. Jumko was raised slightly and was staring directly at the large, magnificent face of the girl he desired before him.

 

“Thank you Jumko”, Nadia began softly, “thank you for agreeing to be my Gulaka.” She slowly and gently rubbed her index finger and thumb around reassuringly as Jumko was gripped between them. Jumko stared straight ahead at her mouth as she spoke and then down her neck and towards her breasts. He could see them. He could see her naked breasts. He was glued to them. They were absolutely glorious. He desired immensely to reach out and touch them. He tried to look further down her toned body and see if he could manage to glimpse her vagina. He had never seen a pussy and wanted to see Nadia’s pussy. He imagined it was beautiful but her thumb blocked his view. He was jostled slightly and he shot his eyes back up at Nadia’s and he saw a look of slight disgust on her face.

 

Nadia felt slightly violated as she watched Jumko ogle her tits and naked body. But she pushed the feeling aside as she focused on the task at hand and realized that he wasn’t going to be around much longer. She would allow him to see her naked boy if it brought him some minor joy. She thought she would struggle to eat him. She thought it would be almost impossible to bring herself to eat Jumko, the boy she had loved only days prior. But staring at his tiny little body in her fingers, she didn’t feel nearly as terrible as she thought she would. She felt upset for Jumko, but she felt a very strong urge to fuck Ziv and she needed to devour Jumko before she did so his spirit would be absorbed by her fertilized womb. “Besides”, Nadia reasoned, “he’s not dying, his spirit will be passed onto her offspring.”  This thought brought solace to her mind and she was ready to eat him. Actually, she noted, she desperately wanted to fuck Ziv and this was the only chore in the way.

 

Nadia smiled softly at Jumko. “I know this might sound cheesy”, she began, “but ... do you ... do you have any last words?” Nadia squeaked out the last few uncomfortable words as she raised an eyebrow, awaiting a response. Jumko looked up at her face. She looked a little upset. She was so fucking beautiful it brought him immense pain that he couldn’t be with her. He still didn’t want to be eaten, but he didn’t want to upset her further by putting up a fuss. He wanted nothing more than to make her happy. Jumko smiled back.

 

“I love you Nadia”, he stammered, as he said the only words he could think of to say in such unique circumstances. Nadia’s smile grew. Jumko stared straight ahead at her mouth. He noticed her pearly white teeth and her plump red lips stretched into a smile. He was about to pass between them. Her teeth disappeared as her lips pressed into each other again.

 

“Awww”, Nadia cooed softly, “I’m going to miss you Jumko.” Nadia looked one more time down at the boy she once loved. He was sticky and covered in honey. He didn’t squirm or fight or shout or look angry. He did look upset though and Nadia tried to remember him smiling and being happy when they used to hang out in the past. Before the ritual had begun. Before Jumko lost his final fight. Nadia held onto these thoughts as she raised Jumko up to her lips and slowly inserted him into her mouth.

 

Jumko just stared in awe and fear as he watched Nadia’s mouth open. He was immensely aware of everything. He could not close his eyes as he focused on every minor detail that signalled his end. A single strand of saliva thinned as its ends held tightly only the surface of Nadia’s palate and tongue as they separated further. Her tongue fidgeted between her lower teeth as it awaited his body. Her uvula hung triumphantly at the entrance to her throat, patiently ready to feel his body pass by. He saw the tops of her lower molars. One still had a small piece of beef lodged in it. A clue of her previous meal and a signal of his impending doom.

 

Time seemed to slow down and he was slowly glided towards her anxious tongue. He glanced up just before he passed between her lips. He made eye contact as she stared down at him pass beneath her nose and into her mouth. Jumko lowered his head to stare straight ahead again and observed as her tongue rose up from its slumbering position and stretch out to greet the approaching morsel. Jumko was lowered onto its bumpy, wet surface and it jiggled below him as Nadia’s thumb retreated from underneath his stomach while her index finger pushed on his back, forcing him down onto the surface of her tongue. Jumko turned his head sideways and glanced down the length of his body as he watched Nadia’s single finger retreat behind her teeth, the light fading as her lips closed down around it. With a wet pop, her finger freed itself from her lips and Jumko was sealed within her dark, wet, hot mouth. He lay on her tongue as its buds absorbed the flavour of the honey that covered his naked body.

 

Jumko was violently thrust upwards and with a painful hit was pinned up onto the underside of Nadia’s hard palate. Her tongue, like a giant beast, forced him against the moist ceiling as it rubbed along his naked body, collecting as much of the honey as it could. Jumko screamed out, he wondered if Nadia could hear him. His heart dropped in fear as the tongue suddenly seemed to disappear below him. He threw his arms out to stop his fall as the wet monster that occupied the oral cavity with him pushed on his feet and threw him into Nadia’s throat. Jumko yelled in terror as he felt the weight of the uvula pass over his back.

 

He felt weightless as he fell and eventually became lodged in a moist tube that pulsed all around him. He was upside down and his arms hung below him. He felt the tube push on his body and he was being lowered by its movements. His hands felt a giant muscle block his path and his arms folded as his body was lowered onto it. The blockage suddenly opened and he flailed his arms ahead of his descending body. Hoping to feel something in the darkness. The smell that assaulted his nostrils as the wall opened signalled that he was entering Nadia’s stomach. The blockage clamped down on his waist and he was left hanging there. Like a chandelier on the ceiling of the stomach. Jumko suddenly became aware that he could clearly hear Nadia’s heartbeat. Like a huge drum, it beat repeatedly and sounded as though it was banging on the walls of the stomach. He could hear Nadia breath as well as huge gusts of wind appeared to enter and exit a cave just above Jumko’s position. He even heard Nadia speak and it sounded as though her incredibly loud voice was reverberating everywhere.

 

“Ready for this?” he heard her say followed by an immensely loud giggle.

 

The muscle gripping on Jumko released and he fell. He couldn’t hear Ziv’s reply. It sounded muffled. Like somebody trying to talk underwater. Jumko landed with a wet splash into a thick, hot soup. It was incredibly thick and as he tried to sit up and stand, he felt as though he would sink further. It smelt of wine and beef stew. He flailed his hands around and felt different textures. His body movements made splashing noises in the hot liquid and he could feel the soft tissue of perhaps chewed potato or beef or a vegetable of some kind. Jumko just rested where he lay. “This fucking sucks”, he thought as the smell assaulted him, while Nadia’s heartbeat provided ominous music and her breathing filled him with dread. Jumko was a washed with intense feelings of misery and anguish. “This was it!” he suddenly realized, “this is how I fucking die!”

 

“Huh...”, he heard Nadia mutter,”... oh, he said he loved me.” Ziv’s muffled, garbled voice was drowned out by the thumping of the heart pounding away just outside Jumko’s new prison. Jumko felt the soup around him vibrate as Nadia laughed.

 

“No...”, she giggled, “I love you of course ... my sexy husband.”

 

Jumko was almost knocked out by the painful comprehension that Nadia no longer loved him and was about to have sex while he digested inside her. He wondered if she had already forgotten about him. He heard her heartbeat quicken, as though it was getting ready to burst into the stomach. Her breathing got heavier and quicker too, as though the imaginary cave was being battered by a storm. He shuddered when he heard her moan for the first time. It sent small vibrations through the stomach and rattled the quicksand soup he was lodged in. Her body was taunting him. It was teasing him. It was constantly reminding him of the pleasure Nadia was feeling while he wallowed in misery in a pool of wedding wine she had greedily drank moments ago.

 

“I’ve always wanted to say this out loud”, he heard Nadia mention to her new lover. “SHOVE YOUR COCK IN ME AND FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!!” he heard her scream in delight just before she squealed and Jumko felt the contents of her stomach including himself rise and then fall back down. Some wine splashed on his face. Another reminder from her body that she was about to begin her hours-long fuck session. Jumko rose again and fell again. and again. and again. Rhythmically, he was being bounced around inside his food prison. He was starting to sink further and further into the soup. Nadia’s heart was beating incredibly fast now. Her breathing was short, raspy spurts and her moans were worst of all. They would vibrate Jumko’s hot cell. Jumko cried out in frustration as he suddenly realized he had made a terrible choice. He should have asked to be Xanthe’s Gulaka. “Why would anyone want this?” he questioned.

 

He wondered if the other Gulaka’s where as miserable as he was. Almost drowning while being tossed about in half-digested beef stew in a hot and stuffy stomach as its owner moaned in pleasure and bounced on the cock of her husband. Jumko didn’t want this. He really, really did not. He wished he was in Xanthe’s hut right now. Strapped down onto her bamboo plate, listening to her have sex. At least he wouldn’t be eaten. Being strapped down and covered in honey was better than having chunks of mashed potato strike your face repeatedly.

 

“OH MY GOD THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!” he heard Nadia exclaim between breaths.

 

Jumko smashed his arms out in frustration. He tried to strike at the walls of her stomach, hoping to bring his predicament to her attention. But he just ended up splashing himself with more wine and stew as he sunk dangerously low into the pulsating soup. He cried out. He wished he was Teod. He wished he could be tied around Nadia’s neck. He would prefer to be uncomfortably bounced between her tits than be jostled around in her humid stomach. This was absolute hell. How could anybody want this kind of death? He knew the answer. No Gulaka had survived to warn the others. Nadia let out a deep, guttural moan. It shook Jumko’s prison violently. Another painful reminder by her body that Nadia was in absolute bliss.

 

Suddenly, Jumko’s sense of balance was thrown off. It seemed that gravity had shifted as he fell sideways and landed with a hard thud onto the floor or perhaps a wall of her stomach. Tons upon tons of chewed up food and stew and wine landed on top of his body, pinning him down. He closed his mouth. He couldn’t breathe. He couldn’t move his limbs. He heard Nadia shriek in delight and then moan in pleasure. The massive amounts of thick soup surrounding him drifted to one side and then back again, dragging him along the surface of Nadia’s stomach. Jumko was being coated in a burning fluid that coated the floor onto which he was being lugged about. He was losing consciousness. Nadia moaned again. Jumko felt it more intensely through the skin of her stomach that he was painfully pressed against. Her body would not give him a break, despite his much worse situation right now; he was given an even grander reminder that Nadia was enjoying herself.

 

Jumko wished his mother had squished him. Being smashed under her foot would have been better than this. At least that would have ended quickly. At least he wouldn’t be subjected to Nadia’s groans of pleasure. If only he could have decided that when faced with the decision. Or better yet, why the fuck didn’t he accept Xanthe’s proposition. WHY DID HE FUCKING SLIP WHEN HE COULD HAVE BEATEN ZIV. It was supposed to be him fucking Nadia. He was the one who was supposed to marry her and drink the wine and fuck her for hours while sucking on her breasts and kissing her gorgeous face. Ziv was supposed to be in HIS position. Jumko groaned in anguish. He couldn’t breathe, his skin was burning, he couldn’t see anything, his body was being squashed by tons of chewed food and he was drowning in wine and stew. Inside the stomach of the girl he loved. While she was having sex.

 

“OH MY GOD. I’M COMING!” he heard Nadia yell in excitement. She started moaning uncontrollably. Jumko’s prison vibrated as he was dragged to and fro across the wet, sticky floor. Her body once again rubbing in Jumko’s face the amazing sexual satisfaction that Nadia was experiencing while he winced in pain. Nadia’s screams of pleasure faded as Jumko’s mind began to shutdown. Eventually everything went quiet.