- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nadia arrives from the beauty palace to pick up Jumko and he is hypnotized by her incredible beauty. Nadia decides to keep him by her side during the festival.

Jumko was snapped out of his daydream as he heard the front door open. He could hear his sister talking with Nadia. He could hear his mother greet them both and then all three entered the dining room.

 

“Here he is dear”, his mother said as she pointed down at Jumko on the table. “He’s all prepped and ready to go.”

 

Nadia slowly approached and stared down at Jumko. He was fastened down onto the bamboo plate. His arms flayed out to his sides and his legs held together. He looked resigned. He looked as though he was offering himself up. He was covered in a film of honey. Jumko was hypnotized by Nadia’s beauty. He just stared up at her in absolute disbelief at how incredibly stunning she looked.

 

Obviously, she had just returned from being pampered at the beauty palace. Most women don’t wear any make-up. However, a wedding day is a special occasion that requires the utmost beauty treatment to make the bride look as gorgeous as possible. Jumko wasn’t sure what the beauticians had done to Nadia. He noticed they cut her hair and placed a flower in it. They definitely sprayed her with perfume as he could smell the heavenly scent. They had put on blush and eye shadow and mascara and lipstick and plucked the eyebrows and smudged out the wrinkles and hid the imperfections and accentuated the curves. Jumko could never imagine that Nadia could be any more beautiful, yet here she was, standing like a goddess in front of him. He felt sexual arousal despite not having genitals anymore. He suddenly knew what being speechless meant. He would worship her like a god if he could. He would kill for her if he could. He was suddenly content to be eaten by such a magnificent woman. He couldn’t believe his sudden feelings, but he would feel honoured be put into such a stunning body.

 

Jumko was jerked out of his hypnosis as he felt the pad of his sister’s finger rub across his chest, collecting a film of honey with it. He stared up as she raised the finger and inserted it into her mouth. She moaned with delight while retracting her digit from her pursed lips. “Wow!” she exclaimed, “he tastes amazing, you should try some Nadia.”

 

“Rachel!” his mom yelled, “you have your own Gulaka, don’t do that again.” Jumko returned to staring up at Nadia’s unbelievably gorgeous face and was so engrossed to even notice his mother jab more honey onto his chest with the brush.

 

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Seriously Nadia”, she suggested, “try some it’s delicious.” Jumko could see on Nadia’s face that she wanted to try taste him, but at the same time was aware of his predicament and didn’t want to upset him. Nadia hesitated briefly. She continued to stare down at Jumko. He was hypnotized by her beauty to even blink. “I’ll try it later”, she finally said.

 

“Doesn’t Nadia look absolutely stunning dear”, his mom asked, once again snapping Jumko out of his hypnosis.

 

“Uhh...UMM .. UGG”, was all that Jumko could stammer as he seemed to have forgotten how to speak. His mother chuckled slightly. “He’s stunned by your beauty”, she noted to Nadia. Nadia smiled and blushed. “Here you go dear”, his mother continued as she gave the jar of honey to Nadia and then proceeded to place Jumko into her hands. Jumko’s heart fluttered as he was lifted off the table and began to rise towards Nadia’s face. However, his elevation stopped as he was placed into Nadia’s waiting palm just below her breasts. Her face smiling down at him. Yuli gently hugged Nadia.

 

“I’m so happy for you”, she began. “Today is going to be the most amazing day of your life. I want you to enjoy all of it.” Yuli then released her grip and stood in front of Nadia and placed her hands on each of her shoulders as she spoke. Jumko’s heart sank as he saw Nadia’s face lift up to look at his mother’s and he was left starting at the underside of her chin.

 

“I know this week hasn’t exactly gone as planned”, Yuli continued, “but you must make the most of today. You only get married once and it is truly the greatest day of any person’s life.” Yuli gently stroked Nadia’s cheek. “Try not to think of what could have been ... rather just live in the present and focus on the future. Your new life starts today... and I’m really glad that you’re going to have Jumko as your Gulaka.” Jumko’s heart rose again as Nadia stared back down at him. Finally, he was staring back at the face of a true goddess. He was instantly at peace. He as too focused on her beauty to even notice that his mother was looking down at him. Too mesmerized to even hear what was being said.

 

“Like I said”, Yuli reminded Nadia, “I couldn’t think of a better person than you to eat my son...it just makes sense.” Yuli leaned into Nadia’s face to whisper softly so Jumko wouldn’t hear.

 

“And Ziv’s a great guy Nadia, give him a chance. By this time tomorrow, you’ll be madly in love with him. Believe me.” Yuli even lowered her voice further, making doubly sure that Jumko wouldn’t hear. “Don’t let Jumko talk to you dear. Don’t let him make you upset. It’s best to just eat him quickly. Just focus on your wedding and not him okay sweetie.” Nadia nodded.

 

Yuli shuffled apart from Nadia. Jumko was still too mesmerized to even fathom what was happening. His mother demanded that his sister say goodbye to him. Perhaps she did or didn’t, Jumko couldn’t focus on anything else other than Nadia’s beauty. He wasn’t even sure if his mother even said goodbye. He wasn’t even sure how much time had passed. He wasn’t even sure where exactly he was when he broke free of his hypnosis.

 

Suddenly Jumko realized that he was no longer in his house. It was breezy and he was outside. He was staring up at the sunlight poking through the leaves of the trees above him. He was being carried somewhere. He could see the underside of Nadia’s chin. He suddenly realized she was wearing a white dress. Her wedding dress. How did he get here? He remembered Nadia entering the dining room and then couldn’t remember much else until now. Jumko shook his head. He couldn’t believe that Nadia’s beauty had affected him so much. He continued to stare at the underside of her chin. Every now and again, his heart would flutter in excitement as Nadia would briefly stare down at him, smile and then return to looking forward. Nadia entered a room and eventually stopped.

 

“Well, here we are”, she chimed as she raised the bamboo plate and turned it up so that Jumko could look around the room. It was a single room hut. There was a bed with lion hides placed over it as well as some simple side tables and a larger table with water jugs, fruit and candles. There was a single window with a curtain and that was about it.

 

“This is my honeymoon hut”, Nadia continue as she placed the jar of honey on the side table. She was gripping the back side of the bamboo plate so that Jumko was vertical in his restraints and looking forward as she walked about.

 

“Let me show you something”, she said. Nadia turned over the corner of the hide on the left side of the bed.  Scribbled on the underside was Ziv’s name. “This is the lion that Ziv killed”, Nadia commented. She was referring to the lion’s that each boy is required to kill during the Wilderness Trudge. The hides are signed and then kept to furnish the honeymoon huts. Each warrior is given the hide of the lion he killed as well as a few others to place over the bed. She placed it back and then shuffled over to the right side of the bed and lifted the corner of that lion’s hide. “And I especially asked for this, but look here.” She pointed down to the signature on the lion hide. It was Jumko’s. “I asked for your lion hide”, she said joyfully, “I’m going to be sleeping on this one. What do you think of that?”

 

Jumko was raised up and positioned to face Nadia. Once again, he was completely flustered as he stared at the face of the most gorgeous person on Earth. She was smiling back at him. Jumko was speechless once again. Nadia’s smile began to slowly fade.

 

“Jumko?” she queered as she gently rubbed the top of his head. “Did you hear what I said?”

 

Jumko shook his head to try to come to his senses.

 

“Your lion hide”, Nadia continued, “aren’t you happy I’m going to have it?”

 

“Yes!” Jumko stammered, “yes, that makes me happy.”

 

Nadia continued to gently stroke his tiny head with the tip of her finger. She stared down at him. He stared back at her. A silence ensued as they studied each other. Eventually, Nadia gathered the courage to ask the question she wanted to know the answer to.

 

“Do you really want me to eat you Jumko?” she asked timidly.

 

Jumko just stared up at Nadia’s eyes. He could see the worry in them.

 

“Yes!” Jumko replied.

 

Nadia sighed. She was still rubbing his head.

 

“I know what your mom did”, she continued softly, “I know she threatened to step on you. Rachel told me everything. Just please be honest with me ... do you still want me to eat you?”

 

Jumko looked at her face. He could see the pain in her eyes. The sadness behind her lips. The worry in her frown. Perhaps he was still hypnotized by her beauty, be he hated that she felt sad. He wanted nothing more than to make her happy. He was more than willing to be eaten by Nadia if it made her happy.

 

“Nadia!” he replied, “I know how important this day is for you. I want nothing more than to make you happy. I WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! I would love nothing more than to be your Gulaka.”

 

Instantly Nadia broke out into a huge smile. Her bright white teeth glaring, almost blinding Jumko.

 

“Really?” she cheered.

 

“I MEAN IT!” Jumko shouted. For perhaps the first time in as many days he was being completely honest.

 

“Oh Jumko”, she cooed, “thank you.”

 

Jumko just nodded.

 

“You know what”, Nadia continued, “I was just going to leave you here, but ... would you like to see the whole wedding stuff, like the whole Festival of Love? I’ll take you with me. It’s the least I can do. Would you like that?”

 

“I would.”

 

Nadia giggled in joy and bounced slightly on the bed.

 

“Come”, she said as she rose up and walked out of the honeymoon hut. “Let’s go see what’s happening.”

 

Nadia showed Jumko around the wedding grounds. They watched the stew get prepared. They watched the dancers warm up. They watched the musicians tune their instruments. They watched people run around preparing everything. Nadia explained mostly what was going on. Jumko listened intently. He’d never been to a wedding. He was happy to see Nadia smile. To see her laugh. To see enjoyment on her face. Suddenly Ziv appeared, at the exact same time that the sun disappeared behind a dark cloud. Jumko was instantly gutted to see him. The realization that he was going to marry Nadia bowled him over with disgust. The thought that he was going to have sex with such a beautiful goddess tonight made him sick with jealousy.

 

“Hey”, Ziv said as he approached Nadia.

 

“Hey”, she replied.

 

“I brought you some wine, we should start drinking it.” He handed over a cup and Nadia took it and proceeded to drink. Ziv drank too. Jumko watched, trying to decipher if Ziv even noticed him or just chose to ignore him.

 

“Tastes pretty good eh?” he asked sheepishly.

 

“Yeah”, Nadia replied simply.

 

“You look very beautiful by the way.”

 

“Oh thank you. You look very handsome too.”

 

They both smiled and an awkward silence overcame them. Jumko was delighted to see that they were uncomfortable with each other. It was reassurance that Nadia did not love Ziv. It brought him sick joy.

 

“Well, should we go sit together?” he asked meekly.

 

“You go sit down. I’ll come join you in a minute.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Ziv leaned in to kiss Nadia, but stopped short and retreated just as Nadia tried to lean in to receive his kiss. He noticed his mistake and leaned back in just as Nadia retreated in embarrassment. They giggled uncomfortably. Ziv then pecked Nadia on the cheek she presented him and he walked away. Jumko was thrilled to see that they weren’t really in love with each other. Despite his current predicament and upcoming sacrifice, it was nice to know that he and Nadia have a much stronger bond than she does with Ziv right now.

 

Nadia continued to show Jumko around as the preparations were almost complete. Moments before the festival was about to start, Nadia walked over to sit beside Ziv. Jumko was aware of everything. He noticed that Nadia sat a far distance away from him. They weren’t cuddling or holding hands as some of the other couples were. Ziv would occasionally look over at Nadia and she’d look over at him. They’d exchange friendly smiles. That was it. They didn’t even have anything to talk about. Jumko was propped up on Nadia’s lap so he could watch everything.

 

“Hey darling”, a voice sang as Nadia looked up to see her parents approach. Her mother sat down beside her as her father stood beside Ziv to have a chat with him.

 

“How’s it going?” her mother asked.

 

“Great”

 

“Nadia, you look so incredibly beautiful. I can’t believe this day is finally here. I’m just over the moon with joy.” Suddenly, Nadia’s mother looked down at Jumko.

 

“What are you doing with him here? Shouldn’t he be in your honeymoon hut?”

 

“I want him to see the whole ceremony mom”, Nadia replied.

 

“Come on darling, that’s not really appropriate, none of the other girls have their Gulakas with them.”

 

“I know mom, but Jumko is special, I want him to share in this moment with me.”

 

Nadia’s mother sighed. “Nadia”, she whispered, “Jumko’s not warrior material. He shouldn’t be here.”

 

“Well he is”, Nadia snapped back.

 

“Just hand him to me, I’ll go put him in your hut and you can see him later.”

 

“No.”

 

“Nadia, you’re being silly.”

 

“Mom! I know you never liked Jumko, but you don’t know him like I do. He’s staying here.”

 

“Reggik?”, her mother called out to get Nadia’s father’s attention, “Could you talk some sense into her.”

 

Reggik looked up from his conversation with Ziv.

 

“What’s that?” he asked.

 

“Mom!” Nadia shouted, “Just let it go.”

 

“Nadia wants to hold onto her Gulaka during the festival. It’s not appropriate. Tell her to put him in the hut.”

 

Reggik just rolled his eyes. “What’s the big deal? She’s a woman now. Let her make her own decisions.” Reggik then glanced back down at Ziv. “Women hey?” he joked and they continued their conversation.

 

Nadia’s mother huffed in frustration. She then glared down at Jumko. He had never met her. He knew she didn’t like him so he avoided making contact with her. In fact, this was the first time he had ever met her. He noticed that she was also strikingly beautiful. He could see where Nadia got her good looks from.

 

“So you’re just going to hold him like that the whole time?” Nadia’s mother interrogated.

 

“Yip.”, Nadia replied, staring straight ahead, avoiding the gaze of her mother.

 

“You’re still going to eat him right?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Darling, I know this is strange for you, but you belong to Ziv now. How do you think it makes him feel that you’re still clinging onto your old boyfriend here?”

 

“I don’t care how he feels.”

 

“Darling, you’re being unkind. Have you started drinking the wine?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Drink some more darling, it’ll make everything better.”

 

“I will.”

 

“I can’t believe my baby’s getting married”, Nadia’s mother cried out, changing the subject. “I’m so wrought with emotion.” She hugged Nadia tightly, almost causing Jumko to be knocked to the ground.

 

“Mom!” Nadia shouted, trying to free herself from her mother’s grip.

 

Eventually she released the embrace and she stared lovingly at her daughter.

 

“I’m so happy. We both are. Have a wonderful night darling. Your father and I will be right over there okay?” her mother chimed as she stood back up.

 

“Drink the wine”, she demanded with a cheeky grin, “drink lots of wine...both of you.”

 

Reggik finished his jolly conversation with Ziv and Nadia’s parents walked away. Nadia looked over at Ziv’s face to gauge his reaction.

 

“What was your mom on about?” Ziv asked.

 

“Oh...” Nadia replied, “she’s just upset that Jumko is here.” Nadia glanced down at Jumko, giving him a reassuring smile.

 

“Well...” Ziv continued, “if it makes you happy than I will allow it.”

 

Nadia looked back up at Ziv’s face. Their eyes looking into each others.

 

“All I want is for you to be happy. As your husband, I’ll make sure that every day is the happiest of your life”, he swore. Jumko rolled his eyes at the lameness of Ziv’s words, only to witness Nadia lean in and kiss Ziv right on the lips. Jumko gasped in shock. Nadia retreated from the short kiss and then gently bumped her forehead onto Ziv’s. She smiled.

 

“Thank you”, she whispered. Jumko’s heart sank. He brushed it off. “It’s nothing”, he thought to himself, “Nadia’s just being polite.”

 

The ceremony began with trumpets announcing the arrival of the King. Everyone was excited to see him. He made a grand speech and struck the ceremonial gong, starting the festivities. There was an uproar of excitement as dancers began to dance and musicians began to play. Nadia and Ziv sat side by side and watched the performances. They wouldn’t really look at each other much, only occasionally drinking wine. Jumko would spend most of his time just staring up at Nadia’s face. He had to really crane his neck to see the underside of her chin, but he held this position because every now and again she would look down at him and smile. These moments brought joy to Jumko.

 

Some time had passed and the sun was setting in the sky. There was a lull in the entertainment and some people where shuffling around, socializing. The wedding stew was being passed around and Nadia placed Jumko down on the bench beside her as she rested the bowl on her lap and began to eat it. Jumko was left staring up at the sky. He turned his head sideways to look at Nadia. He reflected upon his fate as he watched spoonfuls of stew disappear into her mouth as she ate. He wondered what it would feel like; to be placed into her mouth. He focused on her lips as they would open and then focus on her tongue as he’d watch it stretch out to receive the spoon and then guide it into her mouth. He wondered what being on her tongue would feel like. What being swallowed would feel like. What being inside her stomach would feel like. He wondered if she was thinking about it as much as he was.

 

“It tastes good hey”, Ziv commented.

 

“It’s delicious”, Nadia replied as she emptied another spoon into her mouth.

 

Jumko wondered if she’d say the same thing about him. He sighed in despair. He should be marrying Nadia and Ziv should be pinned down on the plate waiting to be eaten. If only he didn’t slip! He looked up at Nadia. She wasn’t even looking at him as she focused on the bowl in front of her. Jumko snapped out of his thoughts as an eerily familiar voice rung out.

 

“Hey Nadia”, he heard as he looked up to see the giant smiling face of Xanthe approach. She was staring down at him. Her huge grin displayed her teeth. She too was absolutely stunning in her wedding dress and her hair done up. She had her right arm wrapped around Baden, and her left hand was rubbing his chest.

 

Nadia looked up and sighed. “Hey Xanthe”, she replied unenthusiastically.

 

Jumko’s eyes widened in fear as the smiling face of Xanthe was replaced with the underside of her sandal as she raised her right foot. He gasped in fear as it rose high and then suddenly slammed down beside him. The plate he was on jolted. He looked sideways to see the arch of Xanthe’s foot right beside him. It rested on a thick band of leather with thing straps running across the length of her foot. The straps creaked as her foot adjusted within its harness.

 

“Look how small he is”, Xanthe giggled towards Baden, “he’s smaller than my big toe. I could so easily just squish him.” Jumko stared up the length of Xanthe’s leg towards her grinning face as she stared lovingly into Baden’s face while she rubbed his chest. It looked as though they were about to kiss. Suddenly, Jumko’s world went blurry as he was grabbed up in the clutches of Nadia’s hands and brought securely towards her chest.

 

“Is that Jumko”, Xanthe teased as she squinted down at him. “He’s so small I can hardly tell. He’s so much smaller than my Gulaka.” Nadia huffed at Xanthe’s comments. She wondered how someone would be so petty about the size of their Gulaka.

 

“Isn’t it weird?” Xanthe asked with a cheeky grin.

 

“What?” Nadia replied.

 

“You know...”, Xanthe continued, “I mean a week ago you were telling everyone you were going to marry Jumko today ... and now, here you are, getting ready to eat him... isn’t that kinda ... weird?”

 

“It’s not weird!” Nadia huffed back defensively.

 

“I think it’s weird ... and you’re marrying the guy that beat him, that’s super weird. Like how does Jumko feel? You’re gonna eat him and then fuck his nemesis.” Jumko heard Nadia and Ziv gasp in unison as they both stared up at Xanthe in disgust.

 

“What?” she asked rhetorically, “I’m just stating the facts. You are going to have sex tonight aren’t you? ... Straight after you eat your boyfriend, I mean EX-BOYFRIEND? ... you have been drinking the wine right?”

 

Nadia just continued to stare at Xanthe with anger and disgust. Xanthe looked up into Baden’s face and smiled while she continued to rub his chest.

 

“We managed to sneak some wine earlier today and we’ve already had like 4 cups each”, she gloated. Xanthe then glanced back down at Nadia. “You know Baden right?” she asked, “you remember right, he’s the Warrior of Warriors and he’s going to be MY husband.” Xanthe stared back up at Baden.

 

“He’s so fucking hot hey?” she asked no-one in particular. Xanthe planted a sensual kiss on Baden’s lips. Her left hand continued to rub his chest. She broke off the kiss and returned her gaze to Nadia. “We’ve had so much wine, maybe it was a mistake”, she giggled. “We’re so fucking horny already, it definitely is potent. We’re gonna like fuck for days”, she bragged as her right hand drifted down Baden’s chest and grabbed at his crotch.

 

“Hmm!” Xanthe grunted as she squeezed her grip on Baden’s crotch. “Can’t wait to have hot babies with you”, she teased. Nadia and Ziv were no longer looking at Xanthe. They were both glancing in the distance, ignoring her.

 

“Oh!” Xanthe clapped as she reached into her cleavage. “Have you seen my new necklace?”

 

Jumko starred up in horror as he watched Xanthe’s hand grip the golden chains of her necklace and begin to pull it out of her chest. Up it raised revealing Teod attached to the end. His arms were tied to the chain and it looked as though he was wrapped in a golden harness that hung from the necklace. A jade pressed between his legs.

 

“You remember Teod?” Xanthe asked Jumko, “We’ll, here he is.”

 

Xanthe swung the chain slightly as Teod drifted to and fro in front of her bosom. “This is what happens when you are a coward”, she chimed. “He matches my eyes”, she remarked, obviously referring to the Jade rather than Teod himself. “Lucky thing gets to spend all day tucked between my breasts, don’t you Teod”, she cooed in a baby voice.

 

“You know”, she continued, “I don’t blame him... I mean, I’d rather be stuck between some hot girls titties all day long than be digested by my girlfriend.” Xanthe lifted the chain to hang Teod directly in front of her eyes. “Isn’t that right Teod?” she asked, “nobody wants to be a Gulaka right.” Xanthe then bent down and lowered the chain to bring Teod close towards Jumko who lay firmly grasped in Nadia’s hands in front of her chest. “You should say goodbye to Jumko, today’s his last day being alive” Xanthe suggested.

 

Jumko looked at Teod as he hung his head low in shame. His arms strung up to the chain above him. But before Jumko could say anything, he heard Nadia tighten her grip on his bamboo plate and he was shifted sideways out of view.

 

Xanthe rose back up and tucked Teod back into her dress. “Back between my tits you go”, she teased. “And you better not come on them you little pervert”, she added with a naughty grin. “He’s still got his penis”, Xanthe mentioned, “I’m not a fan of having boy’s penises cut off, especially not ex-boyfriends who I’m about to eat...I think that’s cruel”, she remarked maliciously.  Xanthe then rubbed Baden’s chest once more.

 

“Anyway”, she chimed, “you guys have fun tonight.” They then turned to walk away but not before Xanthe glanced back at Nadia. “Enjoy eating Jumko, I bet he tastes delicious”, she sneered. She then squealed in delight as Baden tightened his grip around her hips as they strolled away.

 

“I fucking hate that bitch!” Ziv blurted out, catching both Nadia and Jumko off guard with his profanity. It was a break from his generally quiet demeanour.

 

“Oh my god! I know”, Nadia replied, “I freaking hate her too.”

 

“I hope she chocks on Baden’s dick!” Ziv snorted.

 

Nadia giggled and lightly slapped his leg as she butted him jokingly. “That would be awesome”, she laughed. Jumko was shifted to be placed back in front of her chest, facing forward.

 

“It would be great if they both fucked each other to death!”

 

Nadia covered her mouth as she chuckled. “You’re mean”, she sniggered.

 

“No seriously”, Ziv continued, “Like literally fucked each other to death and die of dehydration or something. The world would be a better place.”

 

Ziv looked at Nadia’s smiling face and a moment of silence erupted. They stared at each other and in unison they leaned forward and began kissing. Jumko, hearing the sound of lips slapping together, craned his neck upwards to see Nadia and Ziv kissing passionately. Their tongues were touching. Jumko’s heart sank. “Fuck!” he thought, “Nadia’s falling for him ... it must be the wine!” He coughed loudly, hoping to break up the make-out session, but his coughs were too quiet from such a tiny person to be heard.

 

“Nadia!” he shouted.

 

Nadia and Ziv broke off the kiss and their heads drifted apart as Nadia rubbed Ziv’s cheek. They continued to stare at each other. She didn’t hear Jumko scream.

 

“Should I get some more wine?” Ziv asked.

 

“Sure”, she replied as she handed him her empty cup.

 

Ziv stood up and walked away. Nadia watched him go, dazed as she had just shared an intimate moment with him for the first time. “Perhaps the wine is potent”, she thought as she searched for reasons for her sudden attraction to Ziv. She felt Jumko squiggle in her lap and she looked down at him as she turned the plate around so that he faced her.

 

Jumko lost his train of thought as he once again stared at the giant face of the most beautiful girl in the world. His anger was suddenly forgotten as Nadia’s giant eyes studied his face. She wondered if he had noticed her make out with Ziv. She tried to search for body language clues as to how he was feeling. She was about to open her mouth to say something when her friend Rara strolled up.

 

“Hey sexy”, she teased as she plopped herself down on the bench next to Nadia, taking up the space that was occupied by Ziv just a moment ago.

 

“RARA!” Nadia exclaimed in excitement as they hugged.

 

“Oh my god!” Rara began, “the wine is definitely hitting me hard.” Rara leaned in to Nadia’s shoulder so she could whisper.

 

“I’m so fucking horny”, she giggled. Nadia gasped in surprise. “I can’t stop Nadia”, she continued, “I can’t stop thinking about sex. Everything I see I want to stick it in me...The spoon ... the musicians flute ... the shamans stick...I’ve never felt like this.”

 

“Well I always knew you were a slut”, Nadia joked. Rara slapped her lightly.

 

“No seriously”, she continued, “It’s like a freaking waterfall down there. MY thighs are EVEN wet. Aren’t you horny?”

 

“No”, Nadia replied, “I’m not a whore.” Rara slapped her again and giggled.

 

“Well drink some more wine then bitch”, she joked. Rara then glanced down at Jumko lying in Nadia’s lap. “Oh my god! Is that Jumko?” she asked.

 

“Yeah”, Nadia replied as she looked down at him. Jumko stared up as two giantess faces stared back down at him.

 

“Why you holding him? Shouldn’t he be in your fuck hut ... sorry, I mean honeymoon hut?” she teased.

 

“He wanted to see the whole wedding ceremony. So I figured why not it’ll be nice”, Nadia replied. There was a moment of silence as both girls looked down at Jumko as he lay flayed out on a bamboo plate. His limbs fastened down, covered in honey. Nadia was softly smiling down at him. Rara was giving him a strange, vacant stare.

 

“Oh my god!” Rara eventually blurted out as she recovered from a mini-comatose like state, “I just thought about sticking my Gulaka in my pussy. Fuck I’m so fucking horny. When do we get married so I can start fucking? I’m like a horny dog.” Nadia stared at her with her mouth slightly agape in shock but a small smile developing on the edges of her lips.

 

“What!” Rara yelled, “you haven’t thought about sticking Jumko in your pussy?” Nadia just stared in disbelief. “Fuck!” Rara commented, “I’m the only sicko around here then. How are you seriously not horny? You must be drinking the wrong wine.”

 

“I don’t know”, Nadia replied, “Maybe I’m just not a freak.” Jumko continued staring up as the goddesses spoke. His mind reeled at the thought of Rara sticking her Gulaka in her pussy. He’d actually never seen a pussy. He couldn’t quite imagine what it would be like. He just pictured a second set of lips between the legs. He was suddenly overcome with misery and jealousy at the realization that he would never see Nadia’s pussy, but Ziv will. His train of thought was interrupted as Rara ran the tip of her finger across his chest to gather up some honey. Jumko stared in anger as he watched the finger disappear between Rara’s lips as she tasted the sweet nectar.

 

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed as the finger popped out of her wet mouth, “he tastes better than mine. Wanna swap?”

 

“Nope”, Nadia joked back, “he’s all mine.”

 

“I thought he didn’t want to be eaten by you?” Rara reminded her friend.

 

“He changed his mind...” Nadia replied. “When he saw how beautiful I am”, she added jokingly.

Rara looked back down at Jumko.

 

“Do you know how lucky you are?” she asked, “like almost every Gulaka asked to be eaten by Nadia. That’s how beautiful she is.” Jumko just stared back aimlessly. He didn’t feel lucky. He was going to be swallowed soon. Ziv was the lucky one. Rara looked back up at Nadia. “Mine even wanted to be eaten by you”, she added, “If they’d let you, you’d get fat eating all the Gulakas.”

 

Music started to play again. Fires and torches were being lit to provide illumination as the sunlight faded. “Well, I gotta get back to Jaro”, Rara said as she rose up. “If I go missing”, she added jokingly, “come look for me in the jungle, I’ll probably be fucking a tree or something.”

 

Nadia stared back down at Jumko as they were left alone again. Nadia hoped that Rara’s words didn’t upset Jumko too much. She wondered if he was still upset about being eaten. Nadia was careful not to bring up the topic or approach the subject, but Rara was careless with her words. She stroked his tiny face as though to reassure him even though she wasn’t sure if he was even upset. She smiled down at him. Jumko smiled back. He treasured being the attention of this magnificent goddess. An attention that evaporated quickly as Ziv returned holding 2 cups of wine.

 

“Here you go”, he said as he handed Nadia a cup while sitting back down. This time he positioned himself very, very close to Nadia.

 

“Thank you”, Nadia replied as she took the cup. She began to drink a bit and then naturally dropped her head onto Ziv’s shoulder. Jumko’s heart sank again and he fell further into depression as he noticed Ziv and Nadia begin to hold hands. “Fuck!” he stressed, “The wine is making her do crazy things.”