- Text Size +
"Finally!" Joe leaped in the air on top of Sian's hand with great relief. After all that had happened to him earlier in the day, this was by far the best moment of his entire life.
Sian giggled at the tickling feeling of Joe's tiny feet bouncing around her soft palm. "I wouldn't of thought that you'd be that happy that I found you little guy" she said raising her hand up to her face.
"What do you mean? Of course I'm happy" Joe followed confused as to why Sian would even ask a question like that.
"It's just I thought that maybe you'd prefer that I hadn't found you."
"No! Why would I want that?"
"Because I know that your a dirty little pervert who wanted to take advantage of me" she hissed at him with a much hastier tone.
"Wait.... What?" Joe shouted in disbelief. "How am I a pervert?"
"I'll tell you why" Sian started sitting back down onto the toilet lid. "Firstly your naked, and secondly I found you hiding away inside my Pjs, trying to get a close look at my ass.
Joe couldn't believe that Sian was saying this. Maybe if she hadn't drunk any alcohol, then she could've been a bit more understanding towards the situation in hand.
"No no no. You've got this all wrong. I found myself like this and so I had to get your atten...." Joe pleaded before being interrupted by Sian raising her voice so that it was almost enough to deafen poor Joe.
"Don't try and play the innocent card cause Rose told me about how you have a crush on me."
"Wait, wait. You can't trust her. She's the one that shrunk me in the first place."
"Do you actually believe that that pathetic excuse of a story is going to persuade me?" she laughed cracking a tear in one eye.
Before Joe could speak again, Sian stood up and started walking towards the bathroom door.
"I think that Rose will be very happy to see you when I show you to her" she grinned opening the door and entering the hall.
"No please, don't. Please don't let her see me, she'll kill me!" Joe pleaded but Sian ignored his cry but wrapping her fingers around him, sealing his body within her giant hand.
Sian entered her room, where Rose greeted her with a slanted smile, along with an extra two empty beer bottles that were full before Sian left. "Come on sit up. I've got a surprise to show you" she teased holding up her clenched hand to her.
Inside his dark prison, Joe was now more scared than he'd ever been in his life. Never in a million years had a expected Sian to react like this. He hoped that she would be gentle and kind and not angry and crazy like she was acting now. He could only imagine, what kind of sinister thought would creep into Rose's mind when she sets eyes on him again. The two girls climbed back onto Sian's bed as Rose became more and more intrigued, the longer she waited.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Well, ya know earlier, when we were speaking about Joe and the project?"
"Yes" Rose nodded.
"And that you said that you wished that you could crush him like a bug?"
"Yeessss"
Sian just smiled at her friend and unlocked her hand, revealing a tiny, shaking form in the centre of her palm.
"Wow! Is that really him?" She asked holding her hands out to touch him, but refusing as if he was an old historical artefact.
"Yeah, isn't he cute"
The two both giggled as both sets of eyes locked on Joe, without a single blink between them.
"Wait. I remember now" Rose said in a cheerful tone.
"Remember what?"
"Earlier today, I came back up to your room to get my shoes as my feet were cold. Although I couldn't find Joe anywhere, I could see this tiny form lying on the seat of the chair. Once I'd realised it was Joe, I thought that I could hide him and keep him for myself. So I slipped him inside my shoe and then put them on to keep him secure. However when I went to check later on, he was gone."
"Liar! Your the one that shrunk me. It was you that did this, you sick, fucking bitch" Joe belted at the top of his voice. He had now gone into full rage mode but his dominance was quickly and easily cut out by Sian securing half his body in her grasp, holding him there tightly.
"Silence slave!" she ordered. "From now on, we can do whatever we want to you."
"Yes anything. Infact, I think that I ought to punish you after that last comment" rose stated holding out her hand to Sian.
Sian willingly opened up her hand, allowing Joe to drop into his arch enemy's hand. She cackled as she cuffed her hands around him.
Rose then shifted off her bed and dropped Joe from some height onto the floor. Joe looked weakly up to see Rose's foot swoop over him. Her toes gave him a wicked wave before the ball of her foot descended on his tiny body. With all her weight she pushed her foot into the ground, twisting and turning her foot on the ground. Moments before Joe passed out, she lowered her pressure but kept her foot resting on him, so as he caught his breath, he had no choice but to inhale the stench emitting from her foot.
"Ah. That was so good" Rose sighed with a smile.
"Quick pass him over here so I can have some fun" Sian moaned holding her hands out to him like a kid would.
Rose lifted his lifeless body up off the floor, smiled, before giving him back over to Sian.
"Well little man" she said dangling him I front of her face. "Seaming as you were so fascinated by my ass earlier, why don't you spend some more time with it?" With that, Sian lowered Joe down behind her, holding the back of her pyjamas open.
Joe pleaded with all his might but Sian ignored him again as she dropped him down into her ass cheeks. Joe settled pinned between her two cheeks, and her tight pitting pyjamas.
"Let's go a bit deeper" Sian laughed.
Sian pushed Joe between her two cheeks until he was faced with her asshole.
"Let's go a bit more deeper"
Joe was then propelled towards her gaping hole, where his best efforts were quickly demolished as she squeezed him into the hole, giving off a tiny moan of pleasure.
"Now we'll have to wait and see if he survives the night"
With that, both Sian and Rose hopped into bed. Sian made sure that she slept on her front so that Joe couldn't escape.
Inside, it was a dark, sticky, and the smell was paralysing. Joe coughed and spluttered for about ten minutes until the smell became used to and he slept against a dirty, wall of her asshole.

The next morning, the two girls woke up with large headaches, and sore stomachs.
"I had the weirdest dream last night" Sian said taking a big stretch.
"Yeah, what about?" asked Rose who hadn't fully woken up yet.
"I dreamt that during the project yesterday, I shrunk Joe and then we tortured him all night."
"Yeah that is weird" Rose replied weakly.
Leaving her friend to get up by herself, Sian got up and headed to the bathroom. What came out was something that must have been waiting a while to come out. Once she'd finished, she quickly looked into the toilet to examine what had just exited her bowels.
At the bottom of the bowl were two or three large brown logs, plus the was a tiny brown piece that somehow hadn't sunk. Not wanting to think too much of it, she closed the lid and flushed. It all got flushed down for the toilet, except for the tiny piece that was still floating on the water.
It stayed floating until a few minutes later, Rose came rushing into the toilet, holding her hands over her mouth. She quickly opened the lid, positioned her mouth over the tiny brown log in the water, and then puked all over it. Once she'd finished, a growling sound appeared from her stomach.
Quickly, she turned around, siting down on the seat, and prepared for the worst to happen. Unfortunately, Rose's little tummy bug had caused her to have a fair amount of diarrhoea which, then managed to block the toilet.
For two days, the toilet was blocked so people just had to add to the pile until the plumber arrived to unplug the toilet. At the bottom of the pile, there was a tiny brown log that once was madly in love and arch enemies with the people who's feces it was now covered in. When the plumber unblocked the toilet, that tiny log was lost forever.