- Text Size +
Joe hid inside the foot of the slipper with Sian's heel resting a few inches above him. How could he find a way to get Sian's attention, without attracting the evil eye of Rose's wicked stare. Should he try now or should he wait? Would Sian help him? Could she even recognise him at his minuscule size? So far, he couldn't be felt through Sian jeans so there's a chance that Joe would be seen as a bug and not a human being.
If Sian did find him, what would she do with him? Would she go find some help? Would she keep him for herself? That would be his idea world. But then she could keep him, but show him to such devils like Rose.
It would probably be the better idea to wait until Sian was all by herself. That way, if Sian did recognise him and agreed to help him, he would have enough time to explain the story to her so that she can realise just what kind of a person Sian really is.
Before he could decide what to do in the mean time, Sian shifted her body so that she was now sitting on the edge of her bed. As she turned her legs round she pointed her toes towards the ground before resting her feet flat on the floor. For Joe's perspective, he was sent flying down her slipper before the ball of her sole, pinned him down against the fluffy surface of her memory foam slippers.
As Joe's world finally stopped spinning, he was able to focus on Sian and Rose's conversation as he heard his name mentioned once or twice.
"What do you mean he just vanished after you left the room to go to the toilet?" Rose asked edging up the bed to be beside her friend as she pulled a confused face. "I know that nerd is weird but he can't just vanish!"
"That's what I'm telling you! If he left through the front door then I would of heard it cause it is such as old creaky thing."
Rose nodded as she tried to think of another way he could've left. "Well at lest he did the project" she smiled.
"Well actually he only wrote the title" Sian cringed hoping that Rose wouldn't get too upset at it. Unfortunately Rose's face slowly turned into a scowl.
"Little shit" she hissed through her teeth. "The little twerp has gone and ruined the project for all three of us! Sometimes I wish I could just crush the life out of his nerdy, pathetic body" she said clenching her fists.
Joe shivered in fear after hearing that last statement.
"Follow me, I think I know what we need tonight" Sian said slipping off her slippers and leading Rose out of her bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen.
Joe ran out of her slippers and headed towards the under side of her bed, hiding in its shadow to remain hidden and out of danger, but still be able to see what was going on. A few moments later,mother two girls returned holding glass bottles of beer in their hands giggling to themselves.
"My mum won't be home until tomorrow morning so we've got the house to ourselves for the night at least, and we can do whatever we want" Sian cheered sitting on the floor leaning against the bed near where Joe was.
"Woooo!" Rose shouted slumping down beside her and opening her first bottle taking a large gulp.
As Joe stood behind them, watching them ease through their first bottles like experts. Realising their vulnerability, Joe suddenly had a thought. He would have to wait until Rose left before trying to get Sian's attention. So instead of waiting it out, he might as well make the most of her being unknown to his presence. With a huge smile on his face, he slowly walked up to Sian's body and wandered what to do first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading recently. After the last chapter I chose to take a week off to clear my head so that it's ready to start writing again. However after I wrote this the first time, an error occurred so it didn't post and then I lost what I wrote. After that I was too frustrated to start again immediately. So every day I added little chunks to it before saving my work every time. I will be posting as normal now until the end and I hope you enjoy it.