- Text Size +
Gasp! Joe found himself spluttering as if he was waking from a bad dream as he regained consciousness. He looked around wondering where abouts he was. Sian's white panties still layered on top of him, but they were on a pile on the floor along with all her other clothes from the day.
It took a while for him to get untangled from her tights but when he did, he found himself on the floor in the middle of Sian's bedroom. Even at his current height, the wall between Sian's bedroom and the bathroom still leaked the sounds from the other room. Joe could hear the faint sound of a shower going, as well as the glass shattering tone of Sian singing along to some music. If there was one thing that Joe couldn't stand about Sian, it was her singing voice.
If Joe wanted to get Sian's attention, he wouldn't get much luck on the floor. Therefore, he would have to get to higher ground to be spotted, and the only place that he could get to, was her bed.
However, before he could get started, the bedroom door swung open and a foot stepped in. The shower was still going and Sian was still singing, so it couldn't have been her. It was late in the night, maybe around eight or nine, so maybe it was her mum.
Once again, Joe's theory was proven wrong as Rose stepped in wearing pink and red dotted pyjamas. Joe froze with fear. By now, she probably would have known that he'd escaped her shoe earlier in the day so if she'd found him on the floor, who knows what she'd do to him.
Joe looked up to her face, which was now locked onto his body. Had she seen him? Was this the end? She slowly crashed over to his still body smiling down at him.
"Sorry little bug, this is what you deserve" she said raising he foot off the ground and hovering it above our shaking hero.
The dirty sole of Rose's foot suddenly flew down onto Joe. Her mighty sole dug deep into his body, twisting him along the floor.
As rose was enjoying herself, Sian had finished with her shower and stepped into the bedroom wearing her towel tightly around her body.
"You ok there Rose?" she said with a confused look on her face.
Rose stopped pushing her foot into the floor and looked up to her friend with the same evil grin on her face. "I'm just squished a stupid little bug" she said with no change in her expression.
"Your evil you know that" Sian smiled back. Despite Joe's battered form, he had to get away before Rose looked down again. His legs were so badly hurt that he couldn't lift them off the groud. Using his hands to claw himself across the polished wooden floorboards, Joe slid his way back over to the pile of clothes on the floor and hiding in the cup of her bra.
"Have you killed it yet?" Sian followed just as Joe was about to reach the pile on the floor.
Rose looked down at the floor where Joe last was and glared deeply at the plain bit of floor. "No. Unfortunately it got away" she gritted through her teeth.
"Ignore the bug for now, you probably did enough to kill it. Can you give me a few minutes to get dressed into my PJs?"
With that, Rose left the room leaving Sian alone in the room along with our shrunken hero.
He knew that rose could come back in at any second so he chose to stay hidden for the time being. His plan was quickly thwarted, as Sian immediately scooped the pile up in her arms as soon as she'd put her pyjamas on, and carried them towards her basket of dirty clothes in the corner of her room. Before she dumped the pile in the basket, Joe managed to leap out of the bra cup and land on the top of her fuzzy slippers.
The two then adjourned to her bed, where they sat cross legged opposite each other and started to talk about the local gossip about boys and teachers etc. Still clinging to the soft fabric of Sian's slippers, Joe realised the problem that was facing him.
He now had to get Sian's attention, before he caught the eye of the devil that shrunk him sitting opposite her. He could wait until they were separated from each other, but at this point he was desperate to be found before any other disaster occurred for him.