- Text Size +
Once Joe had fixed in his mind that he was trapped in a ginormous shoe, and was being pressed up against the sole, by some random strangers sweaty foot. Of course, Joe was a fan of being smothered by other peoples body parts, but this stranger cloud be a dude for a he all knows.
In the distance came the familiar sound of the theme song to Joe's favourite quiz show. "No, it's B you stupid bitch!" came a very sound and echoey sound from what Joe could only assume from the mouth of his captor. If that was the case, then it discarded the theory of this person being a man. The voice had a very feminine tone to it and strangely sounded like someone he knew, but who would do something like this?
That was it. Joe started to edge his way out of the shoe. *Gasp!* Joe had finally found fresh air. The stink of smelly foot odor and sweat had finally escaped the grasp of Joe's nostrils. For a few seconds, Joe sat there on the top of her shoe, recovering his breath before continuing to find out what caused this mess in the first place.
He decided to first find out who had him in her shoe, and then figure out how she'd be able to see him from his tiny size. The girl was lying on top of a sofa, with her legs bent pointing her knees in the ceiling so from Joe's position, he was unable to see the face of this girl.
Luckily, she had on long white socks that stretched all the way up past her knees, which would give Joe a chance to climb up her leg to see who it was. The way she was positioned meant that Joe had a great look up her skirt at her plain white, cotton panties. The temptation was there for Joe, but he needed to get her help, not get her wet. Plus, this woman could be someone like the fat chick from bridesmaids. (Her name always escaped his head)
To be fair though, this girl did have a slender build, with no obvious body fat in sight. "Well it could be worse" he chuckled to himself as he began to scale her shin.
After a few minutes of a tiresome trek up the mystery girls leg, Joe finally reached her knee and could get a first glimpse of this girl, but it couldn't of gone any worse for poor Joe. (Well it wasn't the fat chick from bridesmaids so probably the second worse on Joe's list.) Joe's face suddenly turned into a pale frown, as he looked over at the girl.
Despite his frustrations, a good feeling came over him as everything started to make sense. Rose laughed again at the television, causing her whole body to vibrate. Joe lost his balance before falling backwards and sliding back down her leg. Joe landed softly on the sofa's soft cushion, but was left staring at the bottom Rose's dirty shoes which stood meters above his shaking body.
Before I end this chapter I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas. Enjoy the holidays and get stuffed with turkey!