- Text Size +
Sian only lived a mere ten minute walk from Joe's house. Looking at his watch and recognising that he was 5 minutes early, Joe hesitated when he went to ring her doorbell. Would arriving early make him seem like a creep? But then again, he was threatened not to turn up late otherwise she'd kick him out the house forcing him to do the homework himself, not that he was expecting either girl to make a serious contribution to the project.
Even ringing the doorbell was nervous enough for Joe. He hadn't even seen or spoken to her yet. Tiny piles of sweat began building up under his school shirt. Sian opened the door wearing her normal school clothes except she'd taken her tie off. The two entered her living room, and decided to wait for Rose to arrive before starting the project. They both sat in silence. Joe didn't know what to say or what he could talk about. Ironically, Rose turned up 15 minutes late, but that did at least break the awkwardness. They all slumped upstairs to her bedroom where her computer was.
The inside of her room was mesmerisingly stunning! Her giant king sized pink and white striped bed was placed in the back corner looking out out her television hanging from the wall. Her make up table looked out of the window facing her 30ft garden. All four walls were layered with bright pink wallpaper.
"Oh grow up nerd" Rose grunted at Joe as he disappeared from his trance. He wandered over to the computer sitting on a separate desk, sat down on the chair, and opened up a power point document.
"Well, I'm gonna go downstairs and watch some telly" Rose yawned leaving the room. Joe looked over to Sian to see if she would follow her friend. "You can go with her if you want" he said looking back over to the screen. "I want to contribute something to the project. Maybe I could write the title or something. Let me just go to the toilet first" she said disappearing behind the door.
The walls of her bedroom where surprisingly not soundproof at all. He could hear her walk along to the bathroom which was the other side of the wall to where Joe was. He heard the door lock behind her, and then the fairly unpleasant sound of urine hitting the water.
That was when Joe felt a huge jab in the back of his neck. His body fell floppy and he soon lost consciousness before he could see who had done it.
When Joe finally awoke, he found himself lying down inside a dark, damp environment. It looked like a huge cave with a huge hole through the top of it. But then something cast a huge shadow over the whole, a giant sweaty thing entered the cave and moved towards where Joe was. He could only stand and stare as it came over him, pressing him into the soft, sweaty insole.