- Text Size +

Reaching forward he couldn’t help but admire Meg’s pussy.  It was trimmed with a narrow trail of pubic hair left above it.  He brought his hands up, hesitantly touching her thighs.  The corded muscles flexed at his touch.  It was amazing just how hard and yet soft they were.  They tensed, bulging and Mitch sensed this as a warning.  Meg’s patience had fully run its course.  

 

He leaned forward and began to eat out his giantess tormentor.  Meg’s thighs clenched and Mitch thought she would kill him with this involuntary action.  He took his hands, grasping at those marble feminine pillars, and began to thump.  *Thump*  *Thump*  It matched the pounding in his head.  

 

Thirty seconds into this, Mitch gasped inhaling cum and choking as he felt a rib crack.  Throwing his caution to the wind he punched with all his strength against the inhuman thighs that were squeezing him like a nut.  A couple of seconds later a giggle sounded and Mitch felt those cylanders of power release him.  Taking painful gasps full of sweet hair, he looked up past cunt, abs, and thru a monster cleavage to the laughing face of his tormentor.  “Sorry, she giggled, her large hand coming down onto the back of his head.  “I forgot how puny you are, puppy.”  She twitched her face into a sneering smile.  “i’ll be more gentle in the future,” she said as her long fingers ruffled through his hair.  “She’s so strong she nearly killed me without thought,” Mitch thought.   As the impact of this realization shook him, he felt her hand tighten and being pushing him down to her cunny.  Realizing his situation, Mitch started slowly, teasing her lips open.  

 

1 minute later

 

Looking up and realizing that  Meg was thoroughly bored with his pathetic performance, Mitch decided it was risk time.  Reaching up, he found Meg's enormous clit and proceeded to lick at it and then run his teeth over it. 

 

 

Above him, Meg stiffened throwing her back against the wall. A crack appeared along the surface as a loud noise went out.  She hadn’t expected to enjoy this!  Mitch was hardly ideally suited to please a woman of her...stature.  He was half her height and that size difference translated to his small tongue and tiny baby dick.  No, Meg thought, Mitch would be wholly inadequate to the task at hand.  Meg had been content to build to a mild orgasm, mocking him and getting off on her superiority.  But he was actually getting her worked up.  Was her little bitch….using his teeth.  The bastard must have been desperate, Meg thought.  If she hadn't liked what he was doing...

 

But she did and decided she wanted to see where this lead.  Meg pushed slightly against Mitch's head guiding him where she wanted him to go.  She squeezed his head with her hand, his puny body incapable of taking her thighs.  Meg cooed as Mitch sped up and began moving his to while nibbling.   Better.

 

 

Soon, Meg was struggling not to break Mitch’s neck as she came from his ministrations.   She realized he wanted out.  Meg loosened a little Letting Mitch up and as his soaked hair and haggard face popped out and gasped in air she laughed and pushed him back in.  Almost half an hour later of eating her out, Meg finally let Mitch stop.  

 

Shakily, Meg stood up red faced and in need of a more...firm hand.  Mitch had done alright.  He had her was tuned up.  But Meg also understood that Mitch couldn’t finish her off right.  He wasn't strong enough or had anything enough to push her over the edge.  Meg bent down a little started playing with herself.  Her fingers stuck into her pussy making loud, slick slapping noises.  

 

Meg saw Mitch watching her from his position exhausted and prone on the ground.  He was soaked and heaving in air.  He must have a cracked rib too.  Yet, the little fuck had a little boner!  Meg smiled at this and his look of confusion about what she was doing.  She debated whether to drive in the knife, but she remembered her promise to herself.   “Honesty, all he gets is that,” she thought.  “Oh c’mon, puppy,”  Meg gave him a toothy smile as she said this.  She let loose a moane as huge drops of her cunny juices splattered onto him.  “You did better than I thought you would,”  Meg paused again to gasp and moan.  She gritted her teeth and continued in short gasping words.  “But….did you..uh… think someone as ….ahgod….small as you could finish me?”  She actually  had an image of that appear inside her mind.  Mitch trying to mount her from behind.  She began to giggle uncontrollably.  She took her hand out for a second and held it out above his face.  “Omygod, you did!”  She giggled her face flush red.  “Look at my fingers, my pinkies bigger than your little winky, Puppy.”  As she said this a drop fell off and hit Mitch on the face.  

 

Watching this and the look of disgust on his face, Meg got an awful kinky thought.  “Clean that up.”  Mitch whined up at her.  He didn’t want to eat any more her cum.  Certainly not while Meg jerked off above him and told him he couldn’t pleasure her.  He didn’t.  But you don’t argue with a giantess goddess in heat.   Mitch’s tongue licked out and began to swipe up the juice on his face.  

 

Meg looked in awe.  No argument or threats needed, he had just done what she said.  Was Mitch finally there.  Would this mean the Third Circle?  Meg couldn’t wait and plunged her fingers back inside herself.  She rapidly fingered herself.  As she did, Mitch found his hand reaching down to his cock of its own accord.  He was encircling it.  He was pumping it.  And then, he was cumming, thin streams of cum that fell to the floor and were touched by Meg’s foot.  Above him, Meg began to cum.  She screamed out and began to change above Mitch.  

 

 

This change wasn’t like before.  Instead of growing larger, her skin grew tighter.  Beauty marks?  Gone.  So too were scars and other defects.  Meg looked like a 21 year old with perfect skin and an unnatural vitality that radiated outward.  She looked down at him with a look of absolute superiority and satisfaction.  A look a master gives a pet who just did a good job.  And Mitch thought, damnit if I’m not getting a pleasant feeling from that.    “Your wondering what just happened,” Meg said this as a statement not a question.  He was a little freaked out by how certain she was.  He nodded sitting up.  

 

Meg descended, like some ancient mythic creature.  Her pussy came down hanging just over his torso crotch and thighs.   Her liquids dripped and dropped still onto him.  Her enormous breasts were hanging down, threatening just by being huge and close to him.  And finally, those arms, cannons swelling as they pushed against her column thighs for balance.  She smiled beneficently.  “We just went thru Circle Three, puppy," her eyes were wild and wide making him feel terror at how unhinged she looked.   "I’m your goddess now!”