- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Major Turning point.  This is the downhill stretch.  Three or four more chapters.  Assuming I choose to finish.  

Mitch felt his body go numb.   Meg’s face hadn’t change nor had she made a sound. She had just reached behind her and broke a metal door handle.  It was an incredible show of strength.  The casual way she did it , like flicking a light switch, making it all the more horrifying. Meg stood there in front of the door for a minute.  Letting him process through what she had just done.  This was always fun.  What would he do?  How  would her toy react to her slightest act.  It made her feel so powerful to know that her smallest act made him react like this.  

 

After a heavy pause, Mitch lunged to the phone sitting at his desk.  He could call for someone…anyone to help!   Before he could put in the number Meg started giggling madly.  “Hee heh, don’t bother,” she said breathing in heavily, “I cast a cone of silence when I entered this room.  No calls are going out.”  She brought her hand up and smiled as Mitch flinched.  Sooooo skittish.  “And don’t bother screaming, no one will hear.”  His hands clutched at the useless phone knuckles white.   “Goddammit” Mitch screamed.  He threw the phone hard at the wall, breaking it and sending plastic everywhere. Meg had him trapped.   Why did she always have to be one goddamned step ahead of him?  He his hand onto the desk and began to hiccup as he cried.  He was crying and he didn’t care anymore.  So what if this was demeaning.  He couldn’t feel like less of a man than he did now.  

 

Meg sensed the waves of despair rolling off of him.  This was…bad.  Mitch was breaking too soon.  She and Emily still needed more from him before moving to circle three.  Meg decided to deepen the emotional connection he was showing, using his weakening will to build him up with just enough hope to get through the second circle.  “Mitch?”  Meg stood still so as not to frighten him.  Mitch sniffed and looked up at the towering Amazon.  “Why won’t you just leave me the hell alone!”  It was a pathetic, shrill question.  Meg suppressed her urge to taunt him and instead decided to be honest.   “You’ve never been weak, have you?”  Meg asked.  Before Mitch could respond she continued.  “No, don’t bother.  I’ve seen photos of you at the house.  Always big, always strong.”  

 

Meg tried to keep her voice even.  If she let the pain and anger and resentment come up it would terrify him and that couldn’t be allowed.   Shifting, Meg continued calmly  “For me it was…different.   I was weak.”  She bit the last word.  In Meg’s mind, she saw herself in school ignored by the boys and girls.  Shoved into lockers, forced to dress in front of women who made her hate her body.  Struggling to stay in control, Meg stretched.  Her generous breasts bounced beneath her tight tube top.  Every inch of her body rippled bulging outward.  She looked down after stretch and saw Mitch watching her enrapt.  “Typical,” Meg thought, “I’ve tortured him and he’s drawn to me because of how hot I’ve become.”  Taking advantage of his illustrating her point Meg looked down at Mitch.  “That’s not a problem now, is it,” Meg asked Mitch knowingly.

 

  Mitch looked away, ashamed.  Meg wasn’t wrong.  He hadn’t hired Natalie just because she was brilliant or had a good resume.   Before everything else, he had taken a measure of her…physical assets.  “And,” Mitch thought, “I’m sure it was much the same with me when I was hired.”  He realized that Meg was waiting.  For the first time since the woman had ruined his life, Meg was being generous with him. Mitch felt he needed to be honest in return.  It was only right.  And if he wasn’t and she thought so, she’d beat the shit out of him.  “No.”  He said, “I won’t lie that appearance and size don’t matter in life.”    Mitch waited to find out how Meg would respond to this.  Of all possible responses, Meg’s surprised him.  She remained quiet. 

 

Then, slowly, she raised her prodigious arm and flexed.  Her forearm tensed.   Veins began to show beneath her soft skin.  Meg’s bicep surged steadily upward.  In his mind, Mitch imagined the popeye theme playing.  Mitch gulped as he finally saw her completed flex.  Her lat spread like a wing at her side.  Her bicep swelled above her arm.  It was huge!  Mitch’s head would have been dwarfed by it.  He had never seen a man with an arm that large.  And deep inside himself, in a dark corner he had denied since that day in the weight room at his house when he had felt her arm during her work out, he very much wanted to feel it now.  To hold it and admire it.  To kiss it.  Worship it.  

 

Mitch imagined Meg growing as she had that day.  Could she possibly get bigger?   And what did Mitch look like to her?   He had always felt tall and strong.  Yet he must have seemed pathetically short and weak to Meg and his ex-wife.  Mitch’s shaft began to harden.  He wanted to see Meg become bigger.  She wore it well.  He also knew that her attitude, in all his life, Mitch had never been more aroused then when she mocked him.  This was insane.  He wasn’t some sissy man.  These thoughts were wrong.  And yet…he kept imagining Meg’s arm getting bigger and more cut.  Seeing her rise above him, above all men.  She would saunter through the world with those impossibly wide hips and pose before the people who had made her feel smaller all her life.  She would plant her hands on her hips and taunt them.  Surely this wasn’t possible.  As he sat there, thinking about Meg growing and how she would dwarf him in every fashion, he watched her bulging muscles swell a little bigger!  Meg had just grown.  Her hips, ass, and breasts pushed out against her clothes.  Her tall form stretched upward inching her head closer to the office ceiling.  

 

 Meg interrupted his thoughts. “That’s why you don’t get to run, tiny.”  She said with a glimmer in her eyes. “My magic needs to be fed.   You’ve given me your hate then your humiliation.”  Meg rubbed her rippling abs with her long nails.  Her tongue snaked out licking her lips.  “It was very yummy, pet.”  Mitch winced at that.  “Does that bother you, Mitchy?  When I call you my pet?  I could call you my toy or slave.  Ooo,” she held her finger to her lips as if struck by a thought.  “I could call you my bitch.  Would you like that?”      Mitch realized that this could be his last chance.  He had to convince Meg, even if he was no longer sure himself, that he didn’t enjoy or want this.  Pleadingly, Mitch looked up past enormous breasts into Meg’s eyes.  “Please, I, I don’t want this Meg.”  He splayed his hands up palm’s out.  “Can’t you let me go!  You wanted the power from my breaking spirit.  You have it.  I don’t enjoy you humiliating me.  If the next whatever of this is my submitting to you, saying I like this….”   He looked at her and shook his head.  “I don’t.”  Silently he prayed she wouldn’t see thru him. The enormous witch looked at him with  the look of a predator. 

 

“No,”  Meg said.  Mitch began to speak but she held her finger to her lips.  He decided that pissing Meg off would be stupid and went silent.  She smiled.  “Good, for someone who doesn’t want to be my bitch, you take orders well.”  She  reached behind her back, “And who said you have any say over want.”  *ZIIIIIIIP*   Meg unzipped her skirt and let it fall down her impossibly long legs and pool at her feet.  “Your going to be Emily and my bitch ,Mitch.”  She giggled at her rhyme.  “You, your going to cook protein for us as we grow bigger.  Your entire paycheck will pay for our every whim.” Stepping out of her skirt, she moved forward.    “Of course we won’t let you work out.  You’ll lose those silly little muscles your so proud of.  Hell I may even use my magic to shrink you down to a more appropriate height.”  

 

Meg pulled her top off, exposing her large breasts to the cool air.  Her nipples poked straight in the cool air.  “You’ll watch as we pleasure each other, Emily and I.”  She giggled making those large breasts jiggle.  “if your lucky short ass, we may even let you jerk off to us.”   Mitch tried to ignore his throbbing erection.  What she was saying…no.  “Meg, stop plea…”  Mitch’s please were cut off as Meg threw her enormous top onto his head.  The thing smelled of her sweat.   She continued as if he hadn’t interrupted.  “You’ll sleep at our feet at night.  Like a pet.  Emily and my pet.  Our little doggie.”  Meg had reached his desk.  She was nude, towering with her hair just inches from the ceiling.  Meg let a moment pass with a smug look of superiority.  Then, she reached down and with one long arm took hold of the desk and lifted. The desk flipped loudly and landed against the wall  “Shit,” Mitch said backing up.  It had taken three illegal immigrants to move it in here!  

 

 

Meg was now inches from him and hunched over.  Her enormous tits hung above his head.  He looked up, terrified. If Mitch now looked forward he would have seen Meg’s womanhood.  She was so tall now, Mitch thought.   Just one of those impossibly long legs was as tall as he was.  She could crush him with her powerful, corded thighs.  His reverie was interrupted as Meg took his chin in her hand.  “Now, you’ve been verrry bad sneaking around and asking questions, little bitch.”  Meg released him and rose above him.  Her pussy was hovering there, more or less level with his head.  Its hot scent flooded into his nostrils.  “You will make amends doggie, to your mistress.”   It was a statement and as he looked up Mitch realized he needed to either get busy eating or prepare to be punished.