- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter.  things get a little hot in this one.  

Chapter 5 dinner

 

Mitch walked into the kitchen.  he was apprehensive of the stain on the front of his shorts, about the sheen of Megs sweat  that covered his body.  Wouldn’t Emily notice.  And what would she say?

 

Emily’s back was turned to the counter.  She was still wearing the tight black spandex shorts.  Those shorts clung to Emily’s curves.  And as a hip hop song came on the radio, Mitch watched in open lust as his wife began to sway her hips.  Slowly she gyrated, her butt cheeks flexing and relaxing in rhythm with the music.  Mitch wouldn’t have thought he could get erect so soon after what Meg did to him in the gym, but he felt his cock hardening in his shorts.  Mitch was about to duck out when The song hit its chorus and Emily began to twerk.  He froze and that mistake cost him when Emily spun around and saw him watching her.  Rather than get mad, She straightened up and turned off the radio.  “I take it your staying for dinner? she asked.  Mitch nodded as he walked forward.  “You didn’t have to stop on my account.”  Emily laughed, “Oh, Mitch,”  she stretched her arms in the air, yawning.  when she completed her stretch it had happened.  Emily had just grown right before his eyes.  Not nearly as much Meg had, but a solid inch at least.  “I’ve outgrown you,” she giggled, seeing that he was now eye level with her nose.  She was finally taller than him!  “Only Meg gets to watch me twerk.”  Emily began to walk over to set the table and as she did, Mitch noticed how much tighter Emily’s clothes were.  She hadn’t just grown up but out.  Her hand reached down to pull her panties from her crack.  “IPretty soon I’m going to need a new set,” she said out loud, “these are getting too small.”  She brushed by him, her very scent causing his hard, throbbing cock to twitch painfully.   As she set the final pieces at the table and set down, she giggled.   “I can’t believe how low everything is.”  

 

“They sure are.” Meg’s voice came from behind them.  She came into the dining room, her long legs quickly eating up the distance to the table.  *thoom* *Thoom*  *THOOM*  Mitch swallowed, again reminded that the woman fucking his wife shook the world around her.  Meg pulled out a chair and sat down at the table.  *crrreeaaak* It sounded as if the chair would break under the massive muscly ass of this amazon.  Meg would have looked comical, bent over the small table, if she didn’t scare the piss out of him.  He stood there, frozen watching the two women sitting at the table where he and Emily had eaten together for years.  Nothing could describe what he felt, both insanely throbbingly erect and intensely angry.  His blood was pumping rapidly, fighting to meet all this emotion.  

 

“Hey, Mitch, get your weak little ass over here and eat the food Emily made you!”  Meg snapped her fingers at him and pointed commandingly.  Mitch moved to the right side of the table, with Meg looming above him on his right and Emily sitting teasingly close on his left.  He picked up his fork and began to eat.  “So,” Emily said after a couple of tense minutes, “you look like you got in a good workout.”  Meg smiled and flexed her bare right arm.  The bicep jumped upward and out.  Her painted lips parting into a smug smile, Meg took an entire leg of chicken and stuck it into her mouth.   “Thas ight.” she said around the chicken in her mouth.  Mitch didn’t know what Emily saw in such a rude woman.  “Your lil bitch of an ex was a big *gulp* help”  She removed the leg bone, every bit of meat gone.  She reached for another humongous piece.  As she stuffed the meat into his mouth, Mitch watched in terror as she slowly, haltingly began to grow!  It started in her stomach, which first paunched a little outward.  Slowly the paunch receded, and then what had been six hard flexing abs returned.   It was as if her body was taking the protein and turning it….shit, she was taller.  When Meg had sat down, her huge shoulders had been at his eye level.  Now?  Now Mitch was instead face to bicep.  And that bicep was twitching, clearly packing on inches of hard muscle and soft feminine fatty flesh.  He heard a *squeak* like a hand rubbing a balloon.  What was happening was those breasts, already the size of Mitch’s head were growing, pulling Meg’s tight sports bra to its limits.  Mitch winced as he felt a large foot bump his.  Dammit, she was growing up too!

 

That’s when Mitch noticed Emily was changing too.  She wasn’t growing as buff as Meg.  Nor was she getting as tall.  While Meg must have grown an inch over the whole affair, Emily was just a little taller.  No most of her gain was in the now clearly visible biceps that showed every time she shifted her arm.  Her bulging traps, framing her still graceful neck.  In the even more impressive curves that kept her body definitely that of a woman.  And Mitch couldn’t help but wonder.  What was he fighting for?  How could he compete.  And as he thought these things, he noticed Emily and Meg eyeing one another lustily.  Oh shit!

 

 

Without a word Meg reached over, picked Emily’s hand and began kissing it.   Mitch really felt he should leave, but didn’t want to risk getting in trouble.  “Oh goddess,” Emily said, “I want you Meg, sooooo bad.”  Meg stood up.  “I’m right here.”  Emily pushed against the table causing it to squeak and move.  Mitch couldn’t believe it.  That table was fucking heavy.  Was his ex-wife really becoming THAT strong?  Emily leaned over the table and she looped her arms around the her huge girlfriend.  The size difference was no longer obscene but just exaggerated.  The two shuffled over to the end of the table where Mitch sat.  He looked up, horrified.  They wouldn’t, would they?  They did, pressing him in between their hard bodies.  Meg rock hard thighs felt like being hit with pebbles.  Trying he finally managed to shift enough to look up.  Mitch saw that Emily was facing away, her large bubble butt was in his face.  Meg was deftly kissing her while her large hands undid Emily’s bra.  Pulling her top off, Emily turned around her naked tits jiggling tortuously above Mitch’s head.  

 

Bending down a little Meg took Emily into her arms and fireman carried her toward the door.  As she reached the door way, Mitch saw Emily look back at him and wink.  “What the hell!”  he thought red faced and angry.  That bitch!  He’d show her, he thought as the two disappeared through the doorway.  He stood up, he was leaving.  Mitch moved thru his former home to the front door when he heard Emily behind him.  No, behind and above him.  “Now Mitch,” she said to his back, “Did I say you could leave?”  He sighed, “No.”  “Turn around, it’s rude to not face someone who is talking to you.”  Mitch turned and saw what he dreaded.  Emily was standing with one arm on her hip, the other covering her hanging, naked breasts.  She was looking down upon him.  And not by an inch.  His little woman was now looking down her button nose at her husband whose head only reached her graceful neck.  “Do I need to…punish you Mitch, or have Meg do it?”  Emily was read faced and obviously aroused by her newfound dominance.  Mitch considered fighting back for a second.  One look at Emily’s arms made him think better.  “No.”  He said dropping his head.  “Alright, sit on the couch.  Do not say a word, do not leave.  If you do it will be BAD for you.”  She waited until he sat down, then Emily walked to the stairs.  Turning and not bothering to hider her bigger breasts she mouthed, “B.A.D for you”  at him before racing up the stairs giggling.  Once she was gone he heard silence and then loud laughter and snorting upstairs.  Obviously Meg thought this funny too.  

 

An hour later


OH SHIT YES… UH USE YOUR TONGUE BITCH… UH 

 

They had been going at it for an hour.  When would they let him leave?

 

Two hours later

 

The sounds had stopped.  But Emily hadn’t come back.  He figured they’d fallen asleep.  He should leave.  If she didn’t come soon he would.  Except… he really didn’t want anymore humiliation tonight.  

 

Three hours later

 

“Mitch,” came a voice causing him to wake up.”  He looked up to see Meg in a robe that struggled to cover her areoles and left her thick bush exposed.  “What, I’m doing what you told me.”  For a second he could swear Meg’s eyes sparkled and her face flushed.  What was with these women.  “I’m sure,” she said picking him up with both hands and slinging him over her shoulders.  “But Emily and I are going to bed and you need to leave, see you next week!'  

 

She put him down on the door like a pet and shut the door.  Next week, he had to find out the truth and soon!