- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lot more action here.  

 

Chapter 4 The LONG way home.  

 

Mitch decided he would check out this The Magic Shop before tomorrow.  Maybe there he would find something that would expalin what was happening.  Something that would allow him to avoid the degradation tomorrow night at his former house.  

 

Mitch arrived at the addres that the website had given.  There was a small building with a very plain sign that read The Magic Shop.  “Not very good advertising,” Mitch thought as he looked around.  They should have had something a bit more visible from the street.  This looked almost as if they didn't want walk ins.  

 

Mitch opened the door, smelling a strong scent of spice and paper. He noticed two things.  First, Mitch was the only man present in the store.  Second, everyone else was Asian.  Asian women walked up and down stores isles.  Some of these women wore very conservative dresses while the youner ones dressed in hip hop style clothes. 

 

As Mitch wondered through the store he saw a wall lined with photos.  He approached the wall and discovered that this was where the employees of the store had their pictures put up.  Standing there studying the pictures, Mitch was faced with a picture of a woman who looked just like Meg Sale, the muscled Amazon who stole his wife.  Except, this couldn't be Meg, this woman was titchy.  She couldn’t be over five foot, much less head and shoulders taller than Mitch.   She had thin shoulders and a slim neck connected to a mousy face with big glasses. 

 

Mitch was so lost in thought he didn't notice a women come up beside him and ask, “Can I help you?” Mitch jumped a little and cursed his inattention, he had to stop letting women sneak up on him.  It was becoming a bad habit.  He turned to respond, but was stopped short by the apperance of this woman.  Mitch had not met many Asian women, but none of the ones he met were a head taller than him!  This women was dressed to the nines in a very tight black dress that hugged two large firm breasts that hovered just below Mitch's nose.  If he didn't look straight up he woud find himself nose first in this women's cleavage.


Mitch opened his mouth to respond when another women, this one thankfully only an inch taller than him stepped from behind him.  “I am helping him, Lan”  He didn't know what this woman meant, he hadn't said anything to either of them.  Lan didn't look pleased to hear this.  "It didn't look like it, Mei."  The two exchanged some words in a tongue Mitch didn't understand.    Mei grabbed Mitch's arm, "I have what you were asking about out front." she said, dragging him away from Lan and her evil eye.  

 

Mitch let her drag him, lost in watching Mei's tight ass stretch her black jeggings stretch against her ass.  Up down, up down.  Mitch finally broke from staring at the large, meaty ass to think.  He had had enough.   Digging in his heels, Mitch pulled them both to a stop.  “What are you doing,” Mei said, irritated that Mitch was holding things up.

 

Mei grasped Mitch tighter and pulled hard.  To his suprise, Mitch stumbled forward.  Mei was stronger than she looked!  “This is ridiculous.”  Mitch said.  He pointed at her and waived his hands around, like a madman to someone who didn't understand just how much crap Mitch had gone through recently.  “All of this is just insane.” He said again.  

 

Mei grabbed Mitch's shirt and pushed him roughly out the store door.   “You will get both of us hurt unless you leave here and meet me here at the time I specify,” Mei pointed at a card she had slipped into his pocket.  When had Mei done that.  “Now go, and don’t come back here for your own benefit.” Mei leaned in and delivered a brief peck on his cheek

 

Releasing him for air, Mei pushed him onto the sidewalk.  “And come again sir!” Mei said, loudly and with as much fake sugar as she could put on it.  Mitch straightened himself.  He had come here for answers, only to leave more dazed and confused than before.  He wanted answers dammit, but all he got was more in the way of questions.  Mitch pulled out the card Mei slipped him and groaned.  It said to meet Mei in two days time at a private apartment.  Mitch was stuck going to his former house and spending the evening with his ex-wife and her Amazon girlfriend tomorrow.  

 

The next day

 

Mitch stood outside his former home.  He hadn’t been back since the night Emily had brought her girlfriend Meg home.  He stepped up the porch and looked over at the window.  He remembered looking inside, hearing Emily sceams.  "Oh gawd, Meg you are so much better than my husband."Shaking his head, Mitch steeled himself and rang the bell. 

 

“Coming,” Emily’s voice came from the other side of the door.  Mitch hadn't thought he could be suprised any more, but he was wrong.  The woman that opened the door was not the woman who had cheated on him.  His wife wore flowing bright dresses that hung to her knees.  She never wore sneakers around the house.   This woman was wearing a form fitting sports bra and spandex shorts, as if she was just off a work out routine.  

 

That wasn't all.  Emily was taller.   His wife was only supposed to stare into his chest, his chin easily resting on the top of her head.  But Emily's forhead was level with his nose.  "Emily!”  Mitch said in stunned awe, his mouth open.  “Oh,” Emily said coyly straightening and posing, “You noticed my little growth spurt.”  She raised her arms the motion causing small but noticeable biceps to pop.  "And I'm not just taller."  She said.  “How?” Mitch asked, desperate to find some reason.  “How,” Emily tilted her head to the side, feigning puzzlement.  “Why, like everyone does, Mitch" Emily pushed her hands together, causing her breasts to be squished erotically together.  Her cleavage deepened, creating a dark crevice.   Mitch unashamedly watched those smushed titties and that mouth watering cleavage.  When it struck him.  Emily's breasts were growing.  They hadn't stopped pushing forward and were inflating slightly as she held her pose.  Her breasts were bigger.  By the time she stopped her little flex, Mitch was sure she was a cup bigger than when she opened the door!  “Oh, you men, only every wanting one thing.’  His ex-wife giggled.  Mitch looked up and was shocked to see his wife was the same fucking height as him.  Emily noticed that Mitch had noticed and leaned forward.  "It starting to sink in, hubby."  She put a hand on his chest, grabbing his shirt.  "I'm going to eclipse you completely."  She pulled, and still stunned, Mitch thoughtlessly complied.  As he entered the threshold, a loud, husky female voice called, "We have company, baby?"  “Oh, it’s just Mitch, Baby.”  Emily responded, “C’mon in Mitch, dinner wiill be ready soon.”

 

“I don’t think…” he began, only to have Emily grab his hand, and lean him through the living room.  “It wasn’t a question.   Your coming inside,”  Emily paused, and Mitch could sense her becoming more aroused.  “Or better yet, try not to come inside.  Meg can make you.  She can force you.  Put you over her shoulder and punish you.”  Emily exhaled, her hot breath onto him, “Soon Maybe I'll be big enough to do that.  I’m getting wet just thINKing about it!” 

 

Mitch had a horrible picture of a muscled giantess hauling him on her shoulder, emasculating him in front of Emily.  He knew that his battered feelings couldn’t deal with that, and so after one last pause, he bowed his head in compliance, "Okay." He said. 

 

Mitch sniffed at the air.  He smelled some smoke coming from the kitchen, “Oh dear,” Emily said, her face showing some panic, “that must be the meat!”  She moved away without speaking to Mitch.  He stood there, awkwardly wondering what he should do?  Could he leave  His thoughts were interrupted by a loud clank.  Mitch wondered what was making the noise and made his way to where he heard it.  It sounded like it was coming from the garage.  Mitch opened the door to the garage up and let out a gasp.  The entire garage was filled with weights.  On the far side wall was a full mirror mounted.  Standing in front of the mirror was the giantess, Meg Sale.  

 

Mitch did the funniest double take.  He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Meg couldn't be this big.  How could she have grown even more!  Meg was taller than before, he could tell that even from this distance.  But her new inches were nothing compared to her continued muscle development.  She was doing shoulder presses, her massive arms pumping to unreal size as she pushed up the barbell she held in her two hands. 

 

UP  Meg's two ass cheeks flexed out against her too small shorts, the bulging cheeks of her ass pushing outward and causing her shorts to strrreatch audibly. 

 

Meg's lats bulged outward, emphasizing her torso, waist, hip ratio all perfection.  Meg's upper back rippled slightly, and then without warning, she growled and DOWN clank

 

Mitch felt strangely aroused.  Meg was so powerful.  But he wasforced to stop leering at Meg when he heard her greet him.  “Hey, little bitch, I didn’t see you come in.”  Meg shook her head  to free a strand of hai that became loose.  She dropped the weight and turned around.  Meg cocked a hip and gave him a knowing look before moving torward  him.  Mitch felt the urge to back up, his face going red as she grew closer to him.  “Emily let me in.”  he said, desperate to avoid getting into trouble with this Amazonian giantess. 

 

Meg stopped in front of him, her arms raised to fix her scrunchie.  “Of course she did,” Meg said, “You don’t have the balls to break in here because you know what I’d do to you.”  Meg stepped forward, her broad torso and her tall body blocked out the light casting him in shadow, “right little bitch?”   Mitch gulped and nodded.  He had been right, Meg was taller.  When she kicked him out a while ago, Meg’s nipples had been just above his eyes.  Now, her tits were above his eyeline.  Mitch was instead staring into Meg’s rippling abs.   

 

Meg gave him a full, fake smile.  She put her hand on his head and patted him demeaningly and cheerfully said, “Good little bitch boy.”  She moved to go around him in order to get a water bottle on the rack behind them.  As she moved around Mitch, Meg swung a broad hip hitting him with her peachy bottom.  This  caused him to stumble and almost fall.  Meg laughed, "Look out shrimpy, big girls can be dangerous."  

 

As he straightened, he felt his cock hardening.  He couldn't help it.   His nose was filled with her scent, musky but not sour like the men’s locker room.  It was rich and sexy.  His shame was intense  His penis had gone untended for a week and he desperately needed relief.  

 

Meg turned around and covered her mouth with her hand, her perfect lips curling into a cruel laugh.  “No way, gawd, do you, have a stiffy.”  Mitch reddened, blushed and couldn’t bring himself to say anything in his defense.  Instead he moved to cover himself.  Meg continued, giggling uncontrollably.  “I’ve stolen your wife, kicked you out of your house, and hell, I’m probably going to beat the shit outta you before long.”  She punctuated this with a right arm flex, her bicep bulging upward.  Meg saw Mitch stare and a weird look came over her face.  “Come here shrimpy.” 

 

Mitch felt his blood drain from his face.  He wanted to run, but any attempt to flee would be fruitless.  Meg would catch him.  And that bicep, the damage Meg could do to him with it, was just too scary.  

 

Mitch walked over, again in the shadow of the giantess Amazon who was stealing his wife.  Meg reached up, her hard rippling abs rubbing hard against his face.   Mitch winced in pain and disgust as he was hit by those abs and covered in Meg's sweat. 

 

She saw Mitch's look of disgust and just sneered, “Guess you aren’t used to getting sweaty, must be why you are so wimpy.”  Mitch felt self conscious and crossed his arms.  But instead of receding, his boner raged harder.  Why?   Meg handed him a silver box, it was a measuring tape.  Bending over in order to lower herself to his level, Meg raised her right arm, flexing her large bicep right in front of Mitch's face.  The large muscle rose, it extended from the bottom of his chin, up to his forehead.  It eclipsed his vision.  Meg's bicep was almost as big as Mitch's head!

 

Meg spoke, “I want you to measure my bicep, bitch.”  She relaxed, and then flexed her bicep again  “You should see how big a real muscle is, the kind of muscle your wife likes to feel.”   Mitch unwrapped the tape.  Slowly he reached out, trying to wrap his hand around the bulging female muscle in front of him.  “Hurry it up,” Meg said, her knees bent in order to get down low enough, “I want to finish working out.”  Mitch fumbled with the tape and finally stretched it over Meg's bulging right arm.  “Twenty Four inches.”  Mitch said, trying to hide his awe.  His hard-on twitched, much to his discomfort.  Meg pursed her lips, “Only an inch bigger, not good enough” she flexed, harder, and the tape spun out, “try again, wimpy boy.”  Mitch didn’t understand, it wasn't going to change, could it?  What the?  “It's now 24 and a quarter,”  Mitch looked up, it was like her bicep had still been growing from her workout.  But that wasn’t possible!  Meg leaned forward, “Much better,” she said and kissed him on the forehead.  Mitch felt his head swim.  She was so gorgeous.  So big.  So much better than him.  He nearly came, but with a supreme effort, stopped himself.  

 

Meg straightened and grabbed the tape from Mitch.  He handed it over, still dazed from the close touch with her.  Meg grabbed her water bottle from the top shelf.  Screwing the cap off, she pursed her lips and drank the liquid.  As Meg did this she arched her back and neck upward.  This thrust her enormous breasts into relief.  As she drank greedly, some of the water began to drip down her chin.  Mitch watched as the water drops fell from her chin, landing onto her large, firm breasts.  The supertight sweat soaked black spandex was against even more wet.  Some of  the water fell into the gapping valley of those perfect round mammaries. Mitch, unconsciously began to feel himself, touching his hard erection.  

 

Above him, Meg was smiling.  Here he was this pathetic man whose wife she had seduced, and instead of hating her, he was trying not to cum in front of her.  She got off on torturing him sooooo much.   

 

Finally, breaking from her drink, Meg looked down at Mitch who moved his hands away, hoping she hadn't seen what he was doing.   Meg smiled, an idea filling her head.   “Mitch,” Meg said, “why don’t you do me a favor.”   Mitch shuddered, what could she want him to do?  

 

“I need you,” she breathed, heavily causing her huge chest to swell outward, pushing the black lycra to its limit.  “Yes.” Mitch said, wondering whether his erection would survive much more of this.  “To go put more weights on my barbell.” Meg smiled, he was going to get it worse than ever.   Mitch felt deflated, she was playing with him, teasing him.  He could see that in her face.  Meg knew what she was doing.  

 

“How much?”  He asked, his voice downcast.  Meg shrugged, “There are only two fifty pounders left.”  Meg turned away from him, her peachy bum shifting teasingly below his vision.  It was like she was daring him.  Look, this perfect ass, just out of your reach.  Look, but don't touch shrimp.  Mitch resisted the urge to reach out.  To feel those perfect flexing half moons.  He knew Meg wouldn’t tolerate his doing that, she was torturing him.  

 

Mitch walked over to the weights.  He picked the first one up, struggling to lift it over and then onto the barbell.  His efforts were made all the more difficult as Meg distractingly stretched and drank from her water bottle.  

 

Finally he got the first weight on.  Turning around he went to grab the second.  As he picked it up, Meg came from behind him and reached down with one hand and  picked up the pounder with ease.  Mitch burned with shame. HE was winded after using all his strength to lift one othese, but Meg had done so with one hand.   Why did she do that.  Didn't she know how that made him feel?  

 

As Mitch wondered whether Meg will ever stop demonstrating how much stronger she was, Meg lined up to lift her weights.  Mitch stared, absorbed by her.  She was taller than him.  She was smarter and more attractive than him.  Why did she keep shoving these things into his face?  He couldn’t handle too much more teasing, his stiff member was throbbing. 

 

Meg bent over and gruntingly did three quick reps as Mitch watched in awe and envy.  Finally pausing, Meg turned to him.  “Mitch, this isn’t enough weight.”  He got nervous.  “I did what you said! There isn’t anymore weights here.”  He waived a hand around the gym to show that he was telling the truth.  Meg smiled, “You're here midget.”  she said, "And you must be a good two hundred pounds."  Meg lowered the bar, her triceps flaring outward.  “Come on over here climb on the bar.”  Mitch hesitated, pissing Meg off.  “I said now, Bitch boy.”  She yelled.  Mitch slumped over and threw himself onto the barbell. 

 

He wheezed when the bar hit his midsection.  Meg grunted and struggled to lift the bar with his added weight.  She trembled a little as she held Mitch and the bar at chest level.  Mitch felt his hand brush against her soft tits.  They were sooooo big.  But with a wonderfull full, softness.  Mitch's hard-on twitched and he thought he was going to cum right there.  That was not to happen as  he heard Meg rumble out a warning.  “If you ever touch my tits without permission again you fucking little bitch, I will crush your fucking hand!” 

 

Mitch flinched away and was left dangling from the bar by his hands.  Despite the pain, his hard erection remained in place.    Satisfied that she had scared Mitch, Meg grunted and trembling began to lift both Mitch and the bar into the air abover her head.  There was no way she could do it, Mitch thought.  Even she isn't that strong.  

 

But as he thought this Meg’s arms began to bulge.  It was like she was flexing, but instead of pumping out and then stopping, her muscles continued to push outward.  And they weren’t the only thing bulging out.  As Meg finished raising the bar overhead, the dangling cuckold saw down his giantess tormentor's backside.  Meg's ass was filling out with every second.  Shrrrip.  Suddenly Meg's shorts ripped, exposing firm round buttocks that any woman would envy.

 

Mitch groaned, he was goint to cum, in front of this Amazon bitch.  Then, without warning, he was being lowered.  Meg stopped lowering him around her now soaked chest.  Mitch gaped, Meg’s tits were stretching her lycra to the fabrics limit.  The black fabric had stretch marks and was beginning to tear.  Both of her nipples proudly poked through the weakened fabric.  

 

“Remember” Meg rumbled from overhead as his little feet dangled hitting her shins, “touch my tits, and I break your little pussy bitch fingers.”  Mitch flinched, he didn’t want to test whether Meg would follow through if he touched them.  But whereas before his hands had a couple inches clearance from those beautiful orbs, now he had centimeters of space before contact.  Mitch clung desperate not to fall off, but trying scared out of his mind that he would touch Meg’s growing rack and she would break him.  His raging erection twitched and pulsed against his shorts, desperate to reach the body that tormented him. 

 

Meg pumped him up again, a much easier task this time.  Mitch noticed that Meg’s growth had slowed down, she wasn't getting taller this time, but she had not stopped growing out.  If he paid attention, he could see parts of her getting slowly larger.  She lowered him and to his horror his fingers touched her titties.  There was no room.  How was she GROWING!  But Mitch would have to focus on this later, as the feeling of her enormous heavy boobs squashed into him.  He shuddered as he came hard into his pants.  Seized by the pleasure of release after days,  he released the bar and fell to the ground, hitting his ass. 

 

He lay on the ground, still cumming in his pants as the gorgeous Amazon who stole his wife looked down at him with disdain and satisfaction.  “Your wife said you were pathetically easy to please.”  Meg tossed her hair as she set the barbell on the ground beside Mitch.  "Must be why you never truly pleasured her."  Meg raised one sneaker up and stepped lightly onto Mitch’s torso.  “I told you what would happen if you touched my tits, bitch.”  Mitch brought both his hands up to try to wrestle Meg's enormous foot off.  Meg just  sneered  at his pathetic effort.   Mitch weezed under the pressure, weak from the exertion and his orgasm.  “I didn’t meant to.” he said.  Meg’s shredded bottoms looked ready to give up and her top snapped under the strain freeing her huge fluffy pink tits.   Meg exhaled, drawing in deep breaths.  It was obvious that growing out of her clothes and humiliating Mitch was turning her on.  Her pussy scent filled the room already heavy with sweet.  

 

“I just need to show you what happens to little bitches that defy me.”  Meg began to push her foot down.  Mitch struggled, trying to lift her foot off of him.  But she was so much stronger.  Finally he felt her let up.  “Remember this little bitch.”  Meg said as she posed over him.  Mitch rolled over, standing shakily to his feet.  He looked forward was looking at  of Meg’s belly button hole.   “Dinner is ready.”  Emily’s voice called.  Meg turned to walk away, her wide hips swaying .  “Tell MY girlfriend that I’m changing and will be in shortly.’  Mitch watched Meg leave, a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.   

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone is enjoying this.  Next, Dinner.