- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Little world building, but no fear, it still get's hot.  

Chapter 3

 

Mitch began to walk away, tears streaming down his cheek.  Suddenly, he  heard a thump and looked book to see his Wife’s naked ass pressed against the window.  Her large cheeks bulged against the glass as she pinned there by the  huge muscled arms of his nemesis Meg.  Meg was thrusting into Emily so hard the glass shook with each motion.  “Oh, eieie, ooo,”  his wife said as her Amazon partner grunted.  Mitch couldn’t see Meg’s face but he pictured that bitch’s smug face as she ploughed his wife.  “My ex-wife,” he thought, bitterly.  As if on cue his Emily’s voice rang out.  “Yessss, fuck me like that pathetic fuck never could.”  That was his cue, Mitch thought and began walking away as The twos loud moans continued coming from inside his house, or rather his former house.  “I don’t live there anymore,” he joked darkly to himself.   He unlocked his car and grumbled,  “I was evicted by the growing Amazon who is fucking my wife.”  Mitch started his car when it hit him.  The growing Amazon who was fucking his wife!  Women don’t have muscles, not like that.  Hell, men don’t have muscle like that.  And if they did, nobody could grow instantaneously!  Mitch felt his head heart as  thought through the ramifications.   What if, what if this Amazon bitch was on something?  What if she drugging doing  Emily with something to make her forget how much she loved Mitch?  It was implausible.  He knew that.  But this was his wife dammit.  He was desperate.    He would to find out everything about this Meg. 

 

Filled with hope, Mitch started his car.  He would start at the gym where Meg worked.  In fact, he was going to go there now.   He knew for a fact she wasn’t going to be there, she was at his house with his wife.  Mitch turned up his radio to drown out  thoughts of his wife screaming Meg’s name, and sped to the place where his life was destroyed.  

 

Gym

 

Mitch arrived at the gym and pushed past any doubts he had.  He was beginning to worry that this was a bad idea.  He hoped that Emily and Meg hadn’t spread word about him to the trainers.  “If Meg finds out I was here,” Mitch thought, “I may just see what those muscles of steel can do to me.”  He gulped and put on his best smile as he approached the front desk.  Seated there was a very attractive red haired woman.  She had on gym clothes as if she was going to work out at any moment.  She didn’t look like it though.  This woman had a bit of a double chin and appeared on the heavy side.  Mitch felt that surrounded by all these hard bodies she must not be used to receiving attention.  He put on his charm and began.  “Hey there,” Mitch said.  “Hey,” She responded looking up with a pleasant but superficial smile.  Mitch bent forward, leaning onto the desk.  He needed to charm this woman, but it had been so long since he had done that.  “Still,” he thought, “for Emily.”  He put out his hand, “My name is Mitch, and I was wondering if you had bios on your trainers to help me decide the one for me.”  The woman smiled, “of course sir.”  She handed him a pamphlet.  Inside was a list of individuals with blurbs describing each them.  Beside the blurb was a picture.  Mitch saw that Meg’s last name was Sale.  He had a name now.  And with that name came a thread that would lead him to answers about the woman who was responsible for destroying his marriage.  

 

Office

 

Mitch needed quiet secluded access to a computer.  His house was not available, so that left work.  He walked into his office, only to see his assistant was still there.  Natalie or Nat as Mitch called her, had been his assistant for the last five years.  Nat and Emily had never gotten along and it had been the source of several arguments in Mitch’s marriage.  

 

Emily had accused Natalie of looking down on her.  Being snobbish.  Natalie had loomed over his wife and Emily was always sensitive about her size.  One particularly suspicious fight had ended with Mitch caving in to her demands that he allow her to buy a gym membership to help her self image.  

 

Looking back, Mitch realized he probably should have given his assistant’s dislike of his wife more consideration.  Nat was a good judge of character, and he usually trusted that judgment.  He mastered his expression, desperate that Nat not sense that he was upset.  He wasn’t ready to talk about what had happened.   “Hey Mitch,” Nat said, looking over her shoulder as she reached up to put a file onto a shelf.  Nat had a lean runner’s body.  Long, muscled calves flexed as they led up to her black pencil skirt.  Her perfect ass, so tight she could bounce quarters of strained against the dark fabric.  Nat turned to walk over and make sure Mitch was okay.  He hadn’t really worked late in a long time and he looked like hell.  Nat was taller than most men liked their women.  She was easily six foot in heels, and was at eye level with him.  Because of her height, Nat rarely wore heels around the office.  If Mitch was more observant he would have realized this and asked.  But really, he had other things on his mind.  

 

“What are you doing in so late?”  Nat asked, going to his side and following him inside his office.  Mitch almost told her.  About his wife, her new Amazon girlfriend, about getting kicked out of his own home.  But he couldn’t.  Not right now.  It was still so, raw.

 

“Nothing,” Mitch said, “Just Emily having some people over.”  That had been enough.  Nat’s face tightened at the mention of Emily’s name.  She said if she could do anything all he needed to do was ask and then Nat walked out.  Say what you want, but she knew enough not to push.  Mitch would open up to her if he wanted to.  

 

Finally alone Mitch began to research Meg Sale. It wasn’t pleasant.  She didn’t seem to have info before 3 months ago.  Then Facebook posts started happening.  Some with images.  

 

Meg Sale

August 1, 2015

Just got job at gym, is so awesome :)

Terra Marx

August 2, 2015

Good for you, but what about the shop?

Meg Sale

August 5, 2015 

I knows :( but I just know I need this.

 

Meg Sale 

August 30, 2015

So much gains this week, not to mention this little growth spurt I’m having is going strong

I must be almost  five ten.  

 

Meg Sale 

September 3, 2015

Big discounts this week.  Come down to the gym.  

Trixie Temple

September 4, 2015

If I can get like you, damn girl.

Meg Sale

September 5, 2015

ha ha, roflol.  I can help you get some tone, but I’m afraid I can’t make anyone grow taller :(

Trixie Temple

September 5 2015

Oh well, always wanted to be a six footer ;)

 

Meg Sale 

September 10, 2015 

Just reached the 15 inches on my Bis this week.  :(

Ivan the Dragon

September 12, 2015

Only 15 inches she says.

 

Meg Sale 

September 30, 2015

Just met someone, she is super cute.  barely five foot.  

 

Mitch wanted to stop.  He knew they were talking about Emily but, he couldn’t.  He knew he had to continue.  

 

Terra Marx

October 1,2015

Five foot, how tall are you now, babe, six one?

Meg Sale

October 3, 2015

Maybe a month ago, I’ve edged up to six five.

Trixie Temple

October 3, 2015

Holy Shit, the supplements you got are really helping.

Meg

October 4, 2015

Yes, definitely glad I worked there.

 

Mitch paused, the magic shop, that was it.  Something there had made Meg grow into the inhuman Amazon she was.  He didn’t want to miss anything, just a couple more ones.

 

Meg Sale

October 5, 2015

Still just pumping, slowed down a little 23 inches on the bi’s.  

Terra

How’s the girlfriend?

Meg

Oh she’s working right along, but she’s scared to get too swole or her husband will notice

Trixie

She’s married?

Meg

Yeah but he’s a real macho jerk asshole

Mitch winced, but kept reading…

Trixie

Still, doesn’t it feel wrong…

Meg

Not really, all men think they are god’s gift to women.  Well guess what, I’ve seen the pics and I gotta tell you.  I’m allot bigger than her wimpy little husband.  Both his arms are smaller than one of mine.  And he wouldn’t come up to my tits. 

Mitch leaned back.  That was good.  He couldn’t read anymore of that shit. He needed to move, time to look up her past work history.  She hadn’t deleted that.  It read simply as The Magic Shop.  

 

Googling it brought up a page.  Mitch looked under Employees and was surprised to see they still had last years employees still up.  There was Meg sale listed as an employee.  But the picture…couldn’t be right.  The woman was rail thin with glasses and pale skin.  Nobody grew from a weedy strip into an Amazon in three months!  What was going on? 

 

As he got up, determined to identify this ‘store’, his phone dinged.  On the screen was a message from Emily’s phone.  “Your first payment of alimony is due tomorrow night shorty.  Bring fifteen grand over in a brown sack.”  It was signed Meg.  Below it was a picture of her and Emily posing in each others arms with their tongues stuck out. Mitch felt his blood boil.  He was going to get that Amazon dammit.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

next chapter 4