- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the big rising chapter. 

 

The Gym

 

Mitch arrived that day to his wife’s gym.  It had been a week, a week since he had made love to his wife.  At first she said she was tired from working out, then after he complained she was always tired she said she had a headache. 

 

Becoming suspicious Mitch had hacked his Emily's phone and looked at her text messagesl.  He hadn't liked what he had seen, not one bit.  There were these...messages, from someone called M.  They were filthy.  M would call her baby and sweetheart.  He would talk about how much he missed seeing her fine ass her tight ass in yoga pants.  She responded that she missed his tongue on her juicy pussy.  Mitch hadn't ever heard Emily talk to him like that!  

 

From the things M said it clear to Mitch that M was Emily's trainer at the gym.  Mitch had a pretty clear picture in his mind what happened.  His poor wife had gone to the gym and while there had met this guy, M.   M had seduced her, filled her head with ideas.   Well, Mitch had ideas too.  He was going to kick M’s ass! 

 

Mitch entered the gym and headed for corner where he could see the rest of gym and wait for Emily to arrive.  As he set there, pretending to lift weights, he thought to himself.  What would he do if this guy was…big.   Mitch wasn’t a small man, but M worked at a gym.  It seemed unlikely he was a small man.  For a while Mitch thought about this but the truth was he didn’t care.  He loved Emily.  And he was willing to fight for her.  Even if he had to beat up some steroid jerk.  

 

Mitch’s thoughts became interrupted by a husky female voice coming from behind him.  “Hey,” she said, “You new here?”  Mitch put the weights he was toying with down and turned.  He planned to tell her he was testing the gym out to see if he wanted to be member. 

 

  His plan flew out the window as he turned and found himself face to tit with the largest woman he ever laid eye on.  She was enormous, with broad shoulders and traps that pushed out and up.  This large, tan woman was wearing a white sports bra at least a size too small.  It strained against her too large breasts.  How could a woman have those arms and those breasts, he wondered. 

 

Finally realizing how awkward it was for him to stare, he closed his mouth and extended his hand.  “Hello, I’m uh Mitch.” He said, trying to act normal.  The amazon smiled, her full lips curving up to show perfect, white teeth.  “Meg,” she said holding out her hand.  He reached forward and shook her hand, her grip crushing his smaller hand.  He winced in pain, she was so strong, her hand engulfed his.  "Sorry," Meg said, a strange enigmatic look on her face, "Sometimes I don't know my own strength."   Mitch rubbed his hand, somehow he doubted that.  

 

  “I’m here to check out the gym.”  He finally said as feeling returned to his hand.   Meg’s smile grew some more.  “That’s good,” Meg said as her large hand landed firmly on his shoulders, pulling him into her.  Mitch winced at her heavy hand weighed him down causing him to squat a little.  Meg began to walk forward guiding him easily with her powerful hand.  As they walked, Meg's broad, strong hip swayed and bumped Mitch.  Each time he was knocked off balance and Mitch bit his tongue so as not to make a sound.  She was going to leave bruises if she didn't stop.  Meg continued to lecture him, “Everyone should work out, get healthy.”  Mitch nodded, trying desperately not to look at her jiggly breasts as he tried to meet her gaze.  He hoped she would leave,  not only because if this didn't end soon he was going to have a huge bruise on his chest and a hard-on from those tits in his face, but because  he didn’t want to miss Emily meeting her trainer, M.  

 

Meg appeared to notice that Mitch had become distant and let him go.  Mitch did everything possible to not rub his sore chest where she had bumped him.    “I’d arrange a tour,” she began, reaching up to adjust the scrunchy holding her black hair up, "but I’ve got an appointment.”  Mitch nodded, thankful he could go back to looking out for Emily. 

 

They parted and he went back to watching for his wife.  Finally Emily arrived, and he watched as she made her way over to the counter.  She was talking to a guy.  That must be him, the bastard.  Mitch stared, trying to see everything when he saw the man leave.  But if he wasn’t M…  Suddenly Emily’s face brightened as she waived at MEG!  What was she doing.  No.  That couldn’t be.  Emily wasn’t a lesbian!

 

Mitch watched in horror and, to his shame, some arousal as his cute tiny wife and the enormous muscle bound amazon who had just hauled him around like a child shared passionate embrace.  Emily went up on her tippy toes in order to reach Meg's lips.  Meg bent waaay down and the two women began to kiss.  Meg's large right hand moved down, her palm easily covering up his wife’s rear.  With her left hand, Meg began to play with Emily's tits.  Mitch let out a howl, low and animalistic.  Why!  Why was she doing this?  Emily was now responding, her left hand caressing Meg's engorged bicep.  The two finally separated, and went out to the gym floor to work out.  Mitch jumped, running into the bathroom, desperate that his wife not see him.  He wasn’t ready for this.  Who would have been?

 

As he stood by the door, he listened to their words as they walked closer.  “I just, it feels wrong Meg.”  Emily said.  Mitch perked up.  Maybe there was hope.  “Don’t,” Meg’s deep husky voice replied.  “Your  husband sounds like an ass.  Not wanting you to train, to become strong.”  He heard anger in her voice and he shivered in fear.  Meg was huge, big enough that he didn’t want to see what the  angry amazon would have done to him.  “But still, he’s been kind to me.”  Emily bit out, remorseful.  “It’s not his fault that I just find myself more attracted to you.” 

 

Mitch’s heart broke.  It was over.  That was it.  He couldn’t compete with Meg.  She was bigger, stronger, and apparently Emily just found her more attractive.  Meg snorted, “Fine, but no more talk about your macho, bitch of a husband.”  Emily yelped as a loud whap sounded.  Mitch looked out to see Emily pouting as she rubbed her ass.  “I don’t want to hear about your annoying little husband when we’re scissoring tonight either.”  Mitch could take no more and slunk outside.  He knew he had to do something, but right now the only thing he could think to do was go home.   

 

The House

 

Mitch heard the door open and reluctantly walked down the stairs.  He was dreading this moment.  He hated her for making him do this, he hated Meg for sleeping with Emily.  But most of all, Mitch hated himself.  He had allowed this to happen.  His wife, stolen by her Amazon trainer.  “Emily,” Mitch began, “I think…” he broke off as he saw that standing there with his wife was Meg! 

 

“What’s going on, Emily?” Mitch asked.  “Save it,” Emily said.  “Meg knew who you were at the gym.”  Mitch felt himself go numb.   Meg had played him.  "Listen, Emily" Mitch began, but he stopped as Meg stepped forward.   She was dressed up, wearing a tight pair of black leather pants that strained to hold her massive muscled legs.  Each step created a clack on the tile as her six inch heels boosted her already large body even higher.  She stopped at the base of stairs, her head and Mitch’s at the same level because he was still standing on the fourth step.  “No," she said, "You listen."  She posed a little causing an intimidating creek.  "Emily and I are together."  Mitch nodded, "I know you are."   "That’s right,” Meg began, her large hands shooting forward and picking him off the stairs and holding him out in front of her.  "You do."  Mitch shivered in her grip, her large hands encircling each of his arms.  

 

Meg sneered, "And you want to know what else you little bitch, I fucking hate you."  That brought Mitch short.  "You hate me, you stole my fucking wife!"  He bit out.  Meg scowled and squeezed lightly.  Mitch screamed in pain.  "Watch how you speak to your betters." Meg said.  “I hate you because you are just another macho bitch.  How dare you tell MY Emily that she shouldn’t try to be strong.” 

 

Meg nodded her head toward her bent arms, each one bulging as they held him in the air.  “I didn't…” Mitch began but stopped when he saw Meg look funny.  Mitch heard a slight ripping noise and looked down to see that the strained leather top holding her breasts was creaking as they pushed outward.  He looked up, shocked at Meg.  “You can’t,” he said as he felt Meg's hands growing under his arms, her thumb and fingers covering more and more of his torso.  “Oh but I can, tiny.”  Meg moved forward again.  Her head inched up with every step until she stood in front of the door.  Mitch notice that Meg’s head was now higher than the door frame.  She bent over, her leather pants tearing over her thick hips and ass. 

 

  “Damn, Emily,” Meg sighed, “Looks like I just grew out of another pair of pants.”  Emily broke from looking at her girlfriend’s growing ass to her face. “I don’t really mind babe.”  She said, her hands lovingly moving to hug Meg from behind.  Her head was just above Meg’s ass while Meg was in her heels.  “Just more for me play with.”  Meg laughed.  But her features turned dark as she remembered Mitch.  “Your done, short shit.”  Meg opened the door and with one hand pushed him out.  “This is my house,” Mitch said.  Meg growled, “Not anymore.”  

 

 

She stepped outside and towered over Mitch.  “And before you get ideas,” Meg straightened up and flexed her incredible body.   She grew taller and her muscles expanded before his eyes. She was too big, too huge.  The power in one of Meg's arms could have crushed him! 

 

“Here is your divorce agreement, Emily gets it all.”  Mitch was shocked, “that’s not fair!”  Meg and Emily laughed as Meg pushed Mitch again, and this time he landed on his ass.  “Does it look like we care.  Challenge me and I…WILL…BREAK YOU!”  Meg picked Emily up into her arms.  Emily reached her hands around Meg’s neck hugging herself into Meg's huge body.  “Watching you grow and humiliate him.” Emily said, “Was so hot, baby, make love to me.”  Meg leaned forward and began to plunge her tongue in Emily’s mouth.   Meanwhile Mitch just stood there, watching as Meg carried his wife inside his house, leaving him out in the cold.  

Chapter End Notes:

Still more to come