- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last two chapters!

"Eeewww."  Meg's feet were covered in dirt and a level of grime.  They smelled sour and the smell was making his eyes were water.  What was worse, was the large foot was easily the size of his torso.  It rested against him, keeping him beneath it.  He put his hands on either side.  It was remarkably soft.  She truly was powerful, so much so her foot was able to beat him.  Feeling himself getting hard, he cursed.  "No," he whispered.  "I won't give her the satisfaction."  

"What?" Meg's voice came from above him.  He looked up.  She was languidly  stretched out in the limo's plush seat.  Despite how enormous the inside of the car was, Meg's hair brushed against the roof.  Every time the car hit a bump, her outsized breasts jiggled wildly. "N-nothing."  Meg's eyes focused on him.  He realized he hadn't called her 'Mistress."  "N-nothing, mistress!"  Meg's eyes didn't move, but she seemed satisfied.  For now.  

"Get to worshiping my feet, puppy."  She lightly pressed down with her foot.  Mitch squeeked from the pressure.  Desperate to appease her, he began to rub her foot with all his strength.  Face screwing into disgust, Mitch leaned forward and licked her toes.  "Hmmm.  That's nice..."  Meg leaned her head back, enjoying debasing her lover's husband.  

Later

After a long drive, the limo arrived at Mitch's former home.  The last time he had been here, he'd made a stupid vow.  To win Emily, his wife back.  How stupid he had been.  All his efforts had led him to was being a sub human pet for his wife's muscle bound partner.  His big victory today, not cumming on the bitch's nasty foot.  She'd probably have made him clean it. 

"Welcome home darling."  Mitch recalled the words.  He'd heard them plenty of times from his wife.  But the woman in front of him bore only her face.  Emily had grown so tall that she had to bow her head to get thru the doorway.  Her his were so broad that he doubted he could have encircled them with his arms at his old height.  "She means me, Mitchy."  Mitch was shoved out of the way as Meg walked over to Emily.  The two women were almost the same height.  They fell into a passionate, animated kiss.  He was pretty sure they were going overboard for their captive audience.  Breaking with her girlfriend, Emily smiled.  "It's done?"  Meg bit her lip and nodded.  "OMG, Meg, that's wonderful!"   Meg reached around and grabbed Emily's large, juicy ass.  "I know.  What say we celebrate."  Emily cooed.  "But, in front of an audience."  She obviously didn't mind.  Making her pathetic ex-husband watch her make love to Meg was hot.  

"Maybe they can join us after they unload everything."  Meg eyed Mei and then she and Emily rushed inside, no doubt to fuck like rabits.  

_______________________________________________________________________

Mitch looked over at Mei.  The tiny woman was still much taller than him, putting into perspective just puny Meg had made him.  "I'm sorry I got you into this."  He said.  Mei looked down at him coldly.  "Its okay," she finally said after a long silence.  "I had not imagined Meg would have this much power."  She moved around him, hefting bags out of the limos trunk.  "She's altering reality around her."  He grunted as he tried to lift even one bag.  "Yeah, how is she doing that?"  Mei reached down and grabbed the bag.  "Don't do that," she snapped, " if you get damage something Meg will punish us both!"

She continued to talk to him as she carried things in.  He realized that Meg had intended this as a reminded of just how pathetic he was.  At the same time, Mei was clearly not pleased to have to be responsible for him.  Mei explained that Mitch was bound Meg via a totemistic familiar relationship.  His soul was her battery.  Apparently human souls had allot of power and were difficult to access.  Meg and Emily had torn him apart to get at his.  Now all that power was theirs.  The only way to stop it would be to find the mujin, the object Meg used to bind him.  

"Well," Mei sighed, "we'd better go."  She took Mitch by the shoulders.  "The mistresses are waiting."