- Text Size +

The elevator came to a halt.  Meg walked out, bowing her head to fit through the door.  Mitch marveled that the elevator buttons were above his head.  “I must have been crazy to give up.  I need to get away from these crazy bitches.”  Feeling a burning sensation in his head, he leaned into the wall.  What…?  Shit, was he…tethered to Meg?  He left the elevator quickly.  Hurrying to catch up, he found her standing on the curve.  Looking up at the muscular mountain of a woman, he saw her eyes flicker down.  She was not pleased.  “You need to keep up slave, I do not appreciate being made to wait.”  

 

Before anything else could happen, a black limo pulled up.  The driver stepped out.  “Finally, you were taking for-e-ver.”  “I am sorry,” the driver said as she walked over to open the door for them.  As she approached, Mitch got a better look.  “No way,” he thought, “Is that, no it can't be.”  The woman was dressed in a tight white blouse and black skirt.  She had on black heels and panty hose.  Her figure was best put as petite.  Despite being designed to show as much cleavage as possible, the blouse showed next to known.  The form fitting skirt also designed to show off the hips and buttocks.  But these were also barely present.  Though this woman must have been at least head and shoulders taller than him, she must have been  no taller than five feet in those heels.  He finally couldn't deny it.  “That's her, Mei.  But how?  The last time I saw her, she was busting out of her clothing and six feet tall!”  

 

“Oh, that’s right,” Meg said as if sensing his question, “You two know each other, don't you?”  Meg reached out with and took hold of the other woman's shoulder.  Mei let out a started yelp.  She attempted to lean back, to resist.  But  she may as well have tried picking up the limo behind her.  Meg was pulling the poor girl closer to her.  Mitch couldn't imagine how puny Mei must feel as she got closer and closer to the giantess.   She continued to twist a little this way and that.  The struggling seemed to amuse Meg, who would ease her grip a little.  This gave the other girl hope.  Hope that was dashed the next second as Meg squeezed hard.  Finally tiring of this game, Meg yanked her prey into a side hug.  A look of pained humilliation crossed Mei's face.  Relishing her superiority, Meg gave the small asian girl a squeeze.  The bicep on her arm rose, pushing hard  against Mei. Above her head, the undersides of this massive amazon’s enormous tits brushed against Mei's head. 

 

Mitch couldn’t help but feel himself becoming aroused at this display of dominance on Meg's part.  

 

“I was realllllyyyy mad at little Mei here for blabbing to you.  I decided she needed to be shown her place.  Sometimes when I think about it I just…” Meg squeezed the tiniest amount and Mei, already red faced, screamed in pain.  “Oopsie,” Meg laughed.  She relaxed her grip and patted Mei.  The force sent Mei forward into him.  They both landed hard onto the ground.  How could this small woman be so heavy he thought.  The fact was Mitch was so small that even a below average woman was stronger than him.  Meg started giggling uncontrollably.  “I guess I need to be more careful with my toys.”   

 

Mei helped him up and into the car.  He admired the plush leather.  Suddenly, Meg’s hand pushed him so he fell down onto the floor.  As he tried to sit up her enormous foot came down, pinning him there.  “Nonono,” Meg chided.  “Seats are for people, not pets.”  She stretched, digging her foot into his chest.  “Now, how about a foot rub for your Mistress.”