- Text Size +

Meg and Mitch stood in the lift.  Meg watched Mitch, concerned.  Most of the fun in having him around was in messing with him.  Watching as the man fought her and lost.  Now though, was he too submissive.  Meg resolved to test this.  

 

A popular song started playing over the radio.  Come with me, I’m a forest of sugar, it will be sweet, but be careful, I will get under your skin.  Meg began to dance to it.  Her broad hips swung left and right in the air.  The slow sexy swivel was far to near Mitch’s head for comfort.  "Um uh, Me-" Mitch said weakly.  He never finished as Meg's hip swiveled hard and hit him in the head.  Mitch fell back against the elevator wall and sunk to the ground.  Surely that was an accident?  Meg wouldn't have done that on purpose.  Would she?  And if she did?  I didn't matter.  She was the big one.  The strong one.  He didn't deserve respect.  

 

  Meg waited.  He should be huffing upset that she had hit him.  Instead he sunk to the floor and watched her with a mixture of awe and respect.  Damn.  Meg continued to dance above him.  She ignored his attention and swung away from him.  Her massive hips shook as  her huge round ass bounced way over his head.    The tight bottom creaked under her oversized curves.  She was just too fucking BIG!  Too big for such  a small world with small people.  Meg would really need Emily's help to relieve herself.  Mitch watched enrapt with his goddess.  Now wonder Emily chose her over him.  She was so much bigger and more beautiful.  Power too.  He was nothing even before she shrank him.  Nothing compared to her.  Suddenly, that big, juicy bum began to descend.  

 

Mitch raised his hands.  “Mistress,” he squealed.  Meg must  not have heard him. She continued to lower her ass as he pleaded.  It soon was within distance.  Blushing furiously, he made contact with his hands.  They sunk into the supple flesh.   Two round womanly cheeks, each so large they eclipsed his tiny hands.  He couldn’t hope to stop this massive symbol of power and beauty. 

 

Meg stopped her descent.  She waited, to hear him start cursing.  To fight with her.  He was didn't.  The little fucker just rested there quietly.   “What the fuck,” Meg said, “why aren’t you fighting back?”  Mitch bit his lip.  Would it upset her to know that he had?  That his effort against her were so pathetic she couldn’t really feel him pushing against her?  He would be honest, after all, was it surprising?  Meg was so much…more than him.  

 

 

“I-I was M-mistress.”   For a second, Meg was quiet.   Mitch admired her beautiful bum. Within moments his worshipful attention was replaced by terror.  Meg's ass descended and landed on him.    He screamed and pounded onto Meg's huge sexy behind.  A slight ripple ran through Meg’s flesh, but other wise Mitch’s actions did nothing.  His breathing slowed.  Her ass was crushing the life out of him.  And yet, in spite of this, Mitch had the biggest hard on.  Suddenly, the gigantic ass jiggled against him.  Meg was laughing, loudly. 

 

“OMG, you are so fucking weak!”  Meg got off of him and turned around.  Mitch was still on the floor, wheezing.  “My fucking ass just beat.  I can’t wait to tell Emily.”  Meg chortled above him.  Mitch shakily stood up and said nothing.  “Of course Mistress, whatever you wish.”  Meg looked at him, mildly put off.  While humiliating him was fun, she wanted more of a reaction.  Not too much, but a little fight.  Thinking for a moment, she decided to restore some of his ego.  Above him she made a motion.  Subtly, some of Mitch’s body hair returned and he regained some meat on his bones.  He stiffened and actually scowled when he thought she wasn’t looking.  Better, Meg thought.