- Text Size +

Mitch whimpered as his feet hung back and beneath him.  Natalie's face was scary close to him, and he really really didn’t like that look.  An image flashed over Mitch's mind.  Natalie hadn't been like this before.  Why was she acting this way now?  Then he remembered the sign.  "Is mistress," he thought, "changing reality now? "  

He felt his stiffy twitch.  "Why does her being so powerful, arouse me?"  He thought.  And since when did he call Meg mistress in his own thoughts!  "I'm changing more than physically." Mitch mentally processed this.   He knew Meg now operated on a whole new playing field because of him.  Because of what she had taken from him.  "How much of me is there left?"  Mitch thought, "And is there still more she plans to take?"

 

Mitch's thoughs were interrupted as Natalie brought him in close and kissed him deeply.  It was a thoroughly overpowering experience.  Natalie's huge tongue filled his mouth and pushed his cheeks out.  She wrestled his tongue down with her bigger one.  Natalie let out a casual moan, aroused by this easy dominance.  Mitch was struggling somewhat, feeling a need for air.  

 

In his mind, Mitch had two sets of memories.  The first, in his office with the Mistress, the ones where he was a big man surrounded by his meek wife Emily and his loyal secretary.  The other, one where he was a weak, shrunken cuckold to a huge amazon and his growing wife.  Natalie was still a loyal secretary, but loyal to Meg! As time had passed, the first was growing hazier, he had to focus to remember it. The second set of memories was doing the opposite, growing stronger with every encounter.  

 

 Natalie finally pulled out of the kiss.  Mitch gasped greedily for air.  "That's what I like about you,"  she smiled at him, "tiny."  Natalie put Mitch down onto a desk.  Even though he could now look down on her, Mitch felt like it was a cruel illusion.  "Its so easy to take your breath away."  Mitch glowered at her.  She presumed much.  Only Mistress Meg was supposed to treat him like this.  Natalie saw him glowering at her and smirked.  "Careful, tiny."  She reached down and with a finger flicked his little ball sack and shaft.  Mitch winced in pain and doubled over.  "No man give me that look."  She giggled, "not that your much of a  man to being with, eh."  

 

Mitch was seeing spots from the pain.  That had hurt.   Meg had been watching up till now.  It had been amazing to see her new abilities at work.  She truly hadn't comprehended the scope of her abilities until this encounter.  She walked over to her employee.  "Now Natalie dear," she said huskily, "Don't go breaking my pet."  Natalie looked back, smiling.  "Sorry," she said, giving her rump a playfull wiggle.  “You know,” she continued licking her lips, “I remember you didn't mind sharing when you gave me my ‘bonus’, Meg.”  Natalie turned to Mitch and raised her eyebrows suggestively at Mitch.  


"Of course," Meg said, her mind filling with new images of that evening.  She blushed.  She couldn't wait for 'bonus' time again.  "But if you would..."  she held out a hand expectantly.  Sighing, Natalie picked up Mitch and turned around and handing him to Meg.  Meg took Mitch into her outstretched arms.  

 

 “As for you.”  Meg said, glaring down at Mitch.  “I gave you a simple order, puppy.”  Mitch reached out his hands, craving contact with his mistress.  Hoping to placate her wrath and stave off punishement.  “But MisTRess.” he squeaked, “I tried to keep up your just so much bigger.”  Meg felt her nipples harden.  He was pushing her buttons giving her what she wanted.  But she hadn't had nearly enough fun yet.  “Excuse me,” Meg said to Natalie.  Without looking down at him, Meg’s large hand compressed and squeezed Mitch's ass.  Mitch turned in Meg's grasp as pain wracked his small body.  After a few seconds of this she stopped.  "Don't..." she smacked his bottom.  "Talk..." smack.  By this point Mitch would have trouble sitting.  "Back..."  smack.   She finished and looked up at Natalie, ignoring Mitch and his sniffles and tears.    

 

“You know the rules Natalie, no playing,” she reached her free hand up and cupped Natalie’s cheek.  “At least, not without permission and I or Emily are present.”  With that she moved in and kissed the much smaller woman.  Mitch felt the two women’s enormous bodies collide, pinning his leg between them.  It was painful, but after his punishment he wasn’t about to interrupt.  He watched with jealousy and impotence as these huge, powerful women kissed above him.  Finally breaking the kiss, Meg said her good byes.  “I’ll be sure to schedule a play date.”  Natalie said smiling.  

 

Meg walked forward to the elevator Mitch in her arms and stepped inside.