- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This a brief chapter, it'll be broken into 2 pieces, a and b.  

Meg walked smoothly in front of Mitch.  Each step caused an audible thump and shook the floor.  Meg may have shrunk down somewhat after her acension, but she was still enormous!  Her weighty tits jiggled and swayed with each of her steps.  It was plain she was going braless.  Her thick arms were larger than most peoples thighs.  And the thing was, Meg still looked soft and feminine.  She now had perfecct skin that swelled in a fatty layer, disguising her muscular frame.  Her narrow waist extended to broad his wider than Mitch's torso.  He doubted he could surround her thigh much less those thick swiveling hips.  


 


And that ass!  Meg had the kindof ass that people rapped about.  Thick cheeks that stretched her bottoms to the limit.  The jiggling and bouncing flesh moved at his eye level.  It was both the most erotic and horrific sight he had seen.  She could kill him by accident at this point.  Just not look and crush his shrunken body with her swollen ass.  


 


Mitch fixated on his mistress' ass, focusing the entire time hypnotic sway of those big ass cheeks.  He was sweating, it took him practically jogging to keep up with her.  His raging cock rubbed madly for relief.  He tried to avoid stepping on his too big clothes but couldn't help it.  After a couple of stumbles, Mitch finally tripped on his too long pants and fell flat onto the floor.  He cried out in pain.  He was so soft and weak since she had changed him.   The carpet rubbed roughly against his smooth, soft arms.  Rolling up to sit in his huge clothes, Mitch for the first time took in his office at his new size.  He couldn’t help but notice how different things looked. Bigger.  Then he saw it.  The company name had changed.  Instead of his name on the door, Meg’s was there instead!  She owned his business?  


 


That should upset me, he thought.  But somehow it didn’t.  It was appropriate for Mistress Meg to be the one in charge of the business just like she was over every other part of his life.  She had taken everything from Mitch.  And really, she deserved more…  Mitch’s strange thoughts broke as a shadow was cast over his body.  The figure was enormous.  Mitch was still adjusting to a world where he was smaller than everyone.  “Well if it isn’t Ms. Meg’s little bitch,” said the Amazonian woman.  Without asking for his permission, this towering woman reached down and picked Mitch up by the armpits raising him up.  His pants slipped down his thin legs and stayed on the floor with his shoes.  Mitch kicked his feet in protest.  This woman wasn’t his mistress.  She didn’t get to treat him like this!


 


“Gawd,” hot breath smelling of cherry washed over his face.  “Your sooooo small.”  His former assistant Natalie looked at him with a mixture of contempt and almost predatory interest.