- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting to the end.  

 

Mitch woke up gasping on the floor.  He had cum so hard he had blacked out!  He shivered and stood.  The was cool and he felt weak.  He shook as he looked around the office.  Things appeared off.  Bigger.  Why was the desk higher.  He reached out a hand and then paused.  His once fit arm was thin and boyish.  It was devoid of hair and smooth. 

 

Mitch gave up on steadying himself and instead ran his opposite hand up his arm.  He traced the thin limb with his fingers compressing the soft fatty layer of tissue that covered it.  What the fuck was going on?  “You’re up,” came a voice from his office’s bathroom doorway, “give Mistress a minute, she needs to tinkle.”  Mitch, startled shifted toward the bathroom and bumped his hip.  Shit!  That had hurt.  He looked down and his mouth fell open.  His fit, hairy, tanned body was gone.  In its place was a white, skinny, and hairless body of a wimp.  

 

He reached over to rub his hip and winced as his backside jiggled.  He was soft and weak.  A flushing toilet drew Mitch’s attention to the bathroom door.  Meg was walking thru and she had shrunk down somewhat.  Instead of being too tall and wide to fit through a door, she was an inch or two below the frame.  Her muscles had toned down.  Her abs were back to ‘just’ an eight pack and her arms no longer were thick enough to obscure a grown man’s torso. Meg’s breasts had scaled up a little and she had a for lack of a better word a glow around her.  

 

So, the question was if she had shrunk herself down, why was Mitch still only level with her hips!   Ignoring him, Meg walked over and picked up her abandoned clothes.  Meg giggled as she looked at the huge shorts in her outstretched hands.  Holding them up, she saw they were wider than her broad shoulders.  “What was I thinking,” she said out loud. As she said this, the shorts shrunk in her hands.  

 

Mitch sensed she didn’t want him to speak and instead wanted him to prepare to leave.  It was strange, not mind control.  It was just, this connection he had to her.   He instinctively moved forward, putting on his own clothes.  They hung off him, his shirt alone went down to his knees.  When he was finished he waddled over to his mistress and stood before her.  Meg was turned away from Mitch, wiggling her butt to fit into the shorts.  Her jiggling ass cheeks bounced before his shrunken eyes.  They were mesmerizing to watch. Flex, bounce, jiggle.  Flex, Boucne Jiggle.  Left and then right.  Mitch's eyes followed them for a long moment.  

 

Then, without thinking, he leaned forward and kissed Meg’s ass.  He planted a light kiss on the right cheek, then started to move to the left.  He was interrupted by a light ahem above him.  Opening his eyes, Mitch looked up past broad hips and rippling abs to a smug face leering down at him through enormous naked breasts.  “I don’t recall giving my pet permission to touch me.”  She said sternly.  Starting to shake with fear at Meg’s disapproval, Mitch whimpered.  

 

Seeing how pathetic this once strong man had become, Meg fought to keep the smile from her lips.  She was getting turned on.  Turned on from her physical superiority over him, over what she had done to him.  Her pussy was beginning to juice and she needed to stop this before she gave in.  How did any witch who practiced tantric magicks get anything done?  “I’ll let it go,” she said, still acting.  Mitch perked up like he’d been given the best gift on earth.  “But first,” Meg pointed to her too tight shorts zipper.  “ need you to zip me up, doggy.”  Mitch practically danced over to her crotch.  Breathing in Meg’s thick scent, he gripped the short’s crotch with one hand and the zipper in the other and pulled.  It didn’t move!   Mitch began to pull and tug.  Furiously attempting to get the damn thing to go up.  But…he was too weak.  The shorts were so tight.  As Mitch struggled, Meg pulled her top on.  It strained against her braless tits.  As she watched Mitch struggle her nipples hardened and poked out of her top.  Meg resisted the urge to play with them and instead stepped in to end things before they got out of hand.  

 

“Enough,” she snarled, lightly pushing Mitch’s hand away.  Mitch stumbled back, overcome by her strength and fell to the ground on his now bony ass.  Meg grunted and tugged, forcing the zipper up.  Swiveling her hips and savoring feeling the tight fabric against her bare pussy and ass, Meg sighed.  She couldn’t wait to get home to Emily and show her the culmination of their plans.  “Come along,”  She said, stepping over Mitch with one long leg.  “Its time to get home.”  His head perked up.  Home, he thought, they are going to let me stay with them?  He hung his head as his erection brushed against his too long shirt and he lifted his loose pants up.  How could he be so excited to live in his house!  

 

 

Still, Mitch waddled behind Meg, eagerly in his oversized clothes.