- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Only a couple of chapters left.  Definitely enjoying feedback.  

Leaving him were he sat, Meg went over to the opposite wall that hadn’t been cracked by their earlier play.  Hanging from that wall was a mirror that Mitch sometimes used to ensure he was properly groomed before a meeting.  Meg was tall now that she had to lean down in order to see her face.  Doing this caused her ass to stick out and gave a good view of her side boob. 

 

Mitch stared at Meg in awe.  She had been good looking when they met, a seven or so.  After this latest transformation though, Mitch had to revise his score to a ten.   Meg's waist had narrowed as her hips flared, giving her a perfect hourglass figure.  Her ass cheeks had bloated.  They were larger and rounder, firm but jiggled when she shifted.  Meg's ass was a perfect heart shape and Mitch's beat faster watching it.  Her breasts had grown too.    It was as if her body had added a layer of curves onto her bulging muscles. But more than growing larger, Meg's body had been perfected.  Her tits had tightened.  The stretch marks that tits like Meg’s developed were gone.  This was true of her whole body.  Her skin was tight and without wrinkle. Her hair had grown longer, thicker and glossier.  

 

 Mitch's cock hardened.  He winced and thanked whatever god would listen that Meg was too busy checking out her altered face to see that he was popping wood at the sight of her.  The last thing he wanted was to stroke her ego or make her angry.  

 

Meg’s hand roamed over a cheek that no longer had the light scar she had gotten in a child hood injury.  Her lips, fattened and pouty, smirked.  Her eyes had narrowed in a coy catlike manner.  Across the room, Mitch was trying and failing to get his boner to go down when Meg spoke.  Her voice had deepened as she had reached super human size, but now it was richer.  “Mitch,” she said wryly, “don’t bother trying to hide your little willy.”  He jolted.  How had she known?

 

“No man could be in a room with a woman who looks like me and not have an erection,” Meg said with a sharp cackle.  She turned and stood up. Giving Mitch a sinister sideways glance, Meg turned back to face the mirror.  Her hands grasped her proportionally larger breasts and squeezed them.  Her lips pursed in an erotic O.  The pliant silky flesh overflowed her long fingers.  Without conscious thought, Mitch’s hand reached down and encircled his cock shaft. 

 

Meg continued to kneed the flesh cooing at how nice and heavy her breasts felt.  Stopping, she continued to speak.  “As to how I know….I told you.”  Mitch slowed his stroking but found he couldn’t stop.  Meg put her hands up clasped above her head and gave a shimmy with her hips.  Her breasts and ass jiggled.  He groaned and speed back up his masturbation.  What had she told him, something about the Third circle and that she was his…something?  “Goddess,” Meg corrected him, as if reading his mind.  Mitch opened his eyes.  Was she…reading his mind?  Meg giggled and covered her mouth, “How can you still be so confused?”  Mitch wanted to speak but he so desperately needed release.  His cock was throbbing hard, couldn't she see he was in pain.  He could feel he was close to release.  Why hadn’t he cum yet?

 

Meg spun and planted her large ass onto the desk top beneath the mirror.  Crossing her arms, causing a deep huge display of cleavage, she began to talk down to him.  “What I have done to you has not been without reason.   You have already figured out that I am in fact a  witch.”  She paused.  Mitch continued jerking off.  It was becoming agony.  “Magic is not unlike anything else it has rules, requires energy.  When I met Emily I was on the edge of ascending to mastery.  I only needed a familiar.”  Mitch breathed, heavily, as realization sunk in.   “Me.” he said.  Meg nodded, like an indulgent owner or a parent of a small child. 

 

“Yes.  Familiars can be created any number of ways.  All require the breaking of the familiar’s will via three circles.”  She held up a large hand and drew a large circle.  “Circle one, your ego.  You attempted to fight me.”  She drew a second circle within the first.  “Circle two, your super-ego, you attempted to reason with me.”  She drew a third circle within the first two.  “Your Id, you attempted to understand me.”  The thee glowing circles faded as she waved her hand.  “Each time you failed and each time I was able to tap more deeply into your soul.” 

 

Meg straightened like a lioness and looked him in the eye.  She tilted her head and popped her neck causing Mitch to flinch.  In spite of this, his hand never left his now painful erection.  He was red faced and covered in sweat.  His words, what escaped were in between agonized breathes.  “So…Emily….”  Meg shook her head.  “Wanted to be my apprentice, in addition to my paramour.  She gave you to me as her required gift to her teacher”  Mitch’s face stung with tears at this betrayal.  “She….gave…me…”  Meg leaned forward a little, her eyes darkening with the shadows of the room.  Her mouth was twisted into a sadistic smile.  “Oh yes, Emily and you exchanged vows when you were married.  You chose to trust her with your life, your soul.”  Meg paused, dragging out the moment.  “You chose…poorly.”  Mitch let loose a cry a bitter hiccup that if he had any dignity left would have been mortifying.  

 

 

“Don’t get me wrong,”  Meg walked over, her steps causing minor thooms.  “Your very valuable.  All this growing, it took massive amounts of energy.  From sex, humiliation.  Before today, I could never have done this,” Meg waved her hand over her body.   Meg paused began to grow.  Her head bent forward, then her back.  Finally her ass cheeks were touching the ceiling.  She was now taller sitting then when she had begun to grow.  Smiling down at Mitch with a face larger than his torso, Meg began to shrink back to her previous size.  “I can do it with a thought.”  

 

 

Meg sauntered forward and got down on her rock hard stomach.  She was more or less lying next to Mitch who was weezing. "I'm more or less immortal, I can manipulate my body or yours without effort or much energy."  Mitch felt a deep panic step in.  Was he doomed for an eternity!   Meg finally misread his panic, “But let me assure you, I can’t control you like a puppet or read your thoughts.”   She put a hand on Mitch’s thigh.  Sooooo close to his poor cock.  “I can sense your emotions, make you feel my will.”  She paused as his mind processed this. And slowly broke under the weight.

 

“Please….” Mitch begged, finally having sunk beneath Meg's revelation.  She looked at him, her eyes burning him to his soul.  Mitch realized his error.  Meg wasn’t any other person.  She was his Mistress.  His goddess.  One did not beg a goddess.  They petitioned.  “Mistress…your….worthless serv…ugh..vant begs for…release”   Meg’s eyes sparkled and her loins moistened.  She hadn’t been prepared for just how erotic this would be.  Emily had her work cut out for her when Meg and her slave got home.  Meg pursed her lips and blew.  Mitch groaned and came.  And came some more.  It was like a fountain.  And then it was over.