- Text Size +

Doctor’s Office

While Julie and Taryn were in the locker room area, Madeline decided to check Kari’s office. She asked permission first to explore the room, Kari assented, though she indicated she hadn’t seen anything when she had come, though she also conceded she really hadn’t been looking for anything either.

Going out into the hall, she walked down to the office, pushing open the door, astounded to see two diminutive figures actually scampering across the floor toward the desk right before he very eyes.

 “Holy crap!” she exclaimed, recovering very quickly from her surprise and stepping into the office.

John on the left, Hodge on the right, they weren’t quite halfway to the desk when the office door had unexpectedly swung inward and opened, leaving them fully exposed practically in the middle of the room.

Risking a quick glance over his shoulder, John looked at the woman standing in the door. Of course she was impossibly enormous, huge breasts straining against the fabric of her white blouse, long dark brown hair pinned back, excited expression on her attractive face. “Split!” he yelled, suddenly veering to his left while motioning to Hodge who in turn mirrored the move to the right.

“Oh no you don’t!” Madeline exclaimed excitedly, rushing across the floor. She suddenly wished she had brought a towel or something she could have thrown onto the pair of them to try and prevent them from separating. As it was she steered to the right, focusing her attention on and rapidly overtaking Hodge, getting low and sweeping him up off the ground in her right hand, eyes sweeping across to the other fleeing miniaturized felon as he sprinted toward the couch.

Twisting in her grip, Hodge bit down on the side of her hand causing her to instructively open it and suddenly he was flying, momentum carrying him forward through the air just above the carpet.

“No!” she cried, eyes darting back as Hodge sailed before gravity pulled him down and he skittered a short distance across the carpet.

Unaware of what was happening behind him, John ducked under the couch, heart racing as he crossed over to the back near the base of the wall before turning back to look.

Madeline dropped to her knees, one to either side of Hodge as he struggled to his feet. Reaching down, she easily scooped him up, holding him in such a way as to prevent him from biting her again. Lifting the discombobulated little felon near her face, she made a guttural sound of triumph in her throat before turning her head toward where John had vanished under the couch.

“You know I saw you go under there don’t you?” she asked, pushing herself up to her feet and moving toward the couch. “There is nowhere to run little one, you might as well come out,” she said softly, “I won’t hurt you,” she enticed, getting back down on her knees and leaning forward to look under the furniture.

Scampering as quickly as his little legs could carry him, John ran alongside the baseboard in a desperate bid to flee.

“There you are,” he heard the woman say, her hand snaking in under the couch and suddenly he was knocked from his feet, pitched forward and colliding with the wall.

Rolling onto his side, her hand was right there, fingers searching, but he was just beyond her reach.

Pressing himself hard back against the wall, he chuckled nervously, watching as she withdrew her arm.

Moving slightly forward, and lying down, Madeline reached back under the couch, hand like a giant spidery thing racing across the carpet toward him.

Realizing she could now reach him, “Fuck!” he shouted, bolting, but he was too slow and then the hand was upon him, slapping him down hard against the carpet before giant fingers snaked tightly around him, awkwardly folding his body in a way nature never intended.

There was a sharp shooting pain coming from his back and he had trouble breathing. Gritting his teeth, he tried to push against the tremendous force of the hand dragging him out from under the couch, but his efforts were useless.

“Stop it!” she instructed, curling her fingers more tightly around him as he squirmed.

Rolling sideways, she came back up on her knees, one little man secured in each of her hands, big broad grin on her face, “You boys have absolutely no idea how much fun we are going to have together,” she said, eyes gleaming with caprice.

“My back,” John said breathlessly, skin pale, eyes frantic and round before fluttering.

“What?” she said, frowning, eyes on John. He jerked erratically a couple of time in her lessening clutches, feet twitching, then he grew still in her hand.

Shaking the hand holding him, she gave him a little squeeze, he never responded, instead his head lolled to the side. “No!” she wailed, eyes round and full of alarm.

Rocking back up onto her feet, she stood up and hurried over to the door, using her elbow on the handle and drawing it open before vanishing into the hall.

From his place of hiding on top of the desk near the upright pencil holder, Hector had been unable to watch how the whole spectacle played out. All that he knew is that it was over in mere moments. A moment ago, there had been three of them, now he was alone. “Vaya con dios amigos,” he whispered, kissing his right thumb nail and touching his hand to the points of the cross as he walked toward the leading edge, eyes glued on open door to the hall.

Arriving at the edge, he paused to look down at the precipitous drop. He had no idea what he was supposed to do. He did ponder a moment the words the beautiful woman had spoken about having fun and wondered what she had meant. Like the other woman, this one was a hot mamacita. A smile crossed his lips. Perhaps he should have let himself get captured too.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please free to share a review, offer some feedback, or just leave a comment, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to check this story out!