- Text Size +

A Host(ess) of Possibilities

After witnessing the bizarre frenzy of Mordred savaging Maynard’s corpse, Julie and Taryn, glass beaker in hand decided it might be more prudent if they searched together.

Moving down the hall, they entered the washroom that led into the shower room.

“Why do you suppose Mara has changed her stance?” Taryn asked as they began to look for traces of the escaped convicts.

“I’m pretty sure it was the challenge subject #1 threw at her,” Julie answered, peeking in and around one of the toilets.

“I wouldn’t want to be him when she gets here hands on him,” she said with a chuckle.

Julie snickered. They both knew Dagmara could be a ball buster at the best of times.

“Madeline seemed pretty enthusiastic about the prospect of getting her hands on one of these little men,” Taryn said.

Julie moved in close, a knowing grin on her pretty face, “She told me,” she said, nodding, “If she got to have one of these guys, she was going to fuck him,” she concluded.

“What?” Taryn asked, eyebrows raising.

Julie nodded. “Said she wanted stuff one inside her vagina,” she explained.

“What for?” Taryn inquired, shaking her head.

Julie shrugged, “I don’t know, but,” she left the rest unsaid.

“What do you mean but?”

“I’ve had time to think about it, you know, after Madeline told me,” Julie replied.

“Think about what, using some tiny man on your pussy?”

Julie grinned.

“You can’t be serious?” Taryn challenged.

“Why not? They are all condemned to die. Isn’t it every man’s fantasy to go out that way?” she queried.

Taryn snorted. “I wouldn’t want one of these guys anywhere near my coo,” she commented.

“Okay, be honest now, do you find any of them physically attractive?” she asked.

“They’re murderers and the worst of the worst,” Taryn replied.

Julie cocked her head slightly, “That wasn’t the question, yes or no, are any of them hot?” she repeated.

Frowning, Taryn paused, “Based solely on looks, yes, some of them are attractive, but you saw what subject #6 did to Subject #2. He was like some crazy little thing come unhinged,” she stated.

“True,” Julie conceded, “But, think for a moment if you could, for want of a better phrase, housebreak one, you know, like domesticate it?” she suggested.

“Probably try to kill you in your sleep,” countered Taryn, moving over to the sinks to look under the counter.

“You could make them do time in the hole,” Julie joked, looking down at her exercise shorts and touching her crotch with a finger.

Taryn laughed, “The hot box, like from that movie,” she said, amused expression on her comely face.

“Tiny little hands rubbing you in all the right ways,” Julie mused, “Trying to polish your pearl.”

Taryn shook her head, “I don’t think so,” she offered.

“Who knows? We have to catch one first,” Julie stated with a nod. “Anything over there?” she asked.

Taryn shook her head, “You?”

“Not here,” she replied.

“You want to check out the shower and change rooms?” Taryn asked.

Getting back to her feet and picking up the medium sized glass vessel, Julie nodded.

Walking toward the showering area, they passed at the tiled partition separating the washroom and showers. “I don’t know if they’re big enough to get over this,” doubted Taryn.

Julie nodded, “If they were traveling solo, maybe not, but if they’re moving as a pack, probably no problem getting over this obstacle,” she replied.

“True,” Taryn agreed.

Given the bright white starkness of the shower stall it was pretty easy to see it was empty.

Crossing the tiled floor, Julie suddenly raised a hand, halting Taryn in her tracks. Touching a finger to her lips, she gestured toward where her gym bag was on the floor.

Taryn nodded, eyes following where Julie was pointing.

The two women exchanged looks.

Grinning, “I don’t think any of them came this way,” Julie said loudly, motioning Taryn to circle around the tote.

Taryn nodded, smile crossing her face as she circled around to the other side, “I guess we’ll just have to search elsewhere,” she said.

What had felt like a marathon distance to him, the two gigantic women easily covered in only a handful of steps. Holding his breathe, he pushed himself back against the dark colored fabric of the bag, losing sight of them from thighs up as they loomed close to the bench.

Eyes darting from one to the other, he had been in the yard often enough to recognize the two chicks were flanking him. In a move borne of pure desperation, he bolted, running parallel along the underside of the bench.

“There!” shouted Julie, stabbing a finger at the fleeing fugitive.

Dropping quickly to her haunches, Taryn lunged out and pressed her hand down over top of Marcellus, flattening him to the ground. “Got him!” she exclaimed.

He was pretty sure he felt more than heard his left arm snap from the force of her hand crashing down on him and pinning him roughly to the floor.

Mustering every ounce of his considerable strength, he tried to twist and slip out from under the hand.

“Ugh, I can actually feel him wriggling under my hand, like a snake or bug,” Taryn squeaked, leaning forward pushing down on him harder in an attempt to immobilize him.

Julie settled in beside Taryn, glass beaker inverted and poised to be dropped down over their recent capture.

Exchanging looks, “On three,” Taryn said.

“On three, or three, then go?” Julie asked, raising her eyebrows.

Under the absolutely crushing force of the hand bearing down on him, Marcellus tasted blood in his mouth and couldn’t move, let alone breathe. There was a rushing sound in his ears and brilliant spots of white light exploded in his vision, then his skull cracked.

“Three, then go,” instructed Taryn.

“Okay, 1, 2, 3,” counted Julie. Taryn lifted her hand while Julie dropped the glass container over top.

He lay there unmoving, arm twisted off on an impossible angle.

“Shit,” Julie muttered, tilting the beaker cautiously to one side in case it was some type of ruse.

“I think I killed him,” lamented Taryn, reaching down and gently prodding at the still form with her right index finger.

“Maybe, but he could also just bet unconscious,” countered Julie, shrugging her shoulders. “Did you feel him crunch or anything?”

Taryn paused, shaking her head, “I don’t think so,” she answered, shrugging.

“How hard were you pressing?” Julie asked.

“Not really that hard, for me it didn’t seem too hard anyway, just enough to keep him from squirming,” she replied, pursing her lips.

“Looks like blood around his mouth area,” Julie stated, pointing add the smear on the shower room floor near Marcellus’ head.

Taryn quickly turned her hand over and examined her palm, checking to see if there was some blood there. Finding none, she looked back at Marcellus. “That’s probably not a good sign,” she conceded.

Julie shook her head. “I guess they’re not very durable,” she opined.

“We should get him to Kari,” Taryn said, using her thumb and forefinger to pick Marcellus up by the leg.

Turning the glass container upright, Julie tilted it toward the other woman who set the tiny man on the edge. The pair watched as he slowly slid down the glass wall, leaving a thin streak of blood as he passed, arriving at the bottom in a tangled heap.

 “I don’t know,” Julie commented speculatively, shifting the container all the way upright and bringing it before her face.

“Let’s get him back to Kari,” Taryn said, rising to her feet.

Together the two women exited the locker room back out through the washroom.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please free to share a review, offer some feedback, or just leave a comment, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to check this story out!